English Roses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He turns me to face away from him. It's the same every time," she began. "Then he reaches around and unbuckles my jeans. Always him; I never undo my own jeans. He's very strict on that. Then he unbuckles his jeans and..., and pulls me close into him. Sometimes we sit, sometimes we stand, but it's always in that position. Never face to face."

"Oh my god," I thought. "What an odd ball."

I feared what she was about to tell me. "What did this pervert do to this innocent little flower?" I thought. On one level I was feeling anger, but I guiltily noted my cock becoming further aroused.

"Yeah and what happens then?" I blurted a bit too quickly.

"He pulls down my panties and lubricates himself," Terri replied bluntly.

Now I was breathing very deeply, as I tried not to show her any rise in emotions.

"Go on," I encouraged her; desperate to hear where Francis buried that dirty, festering cock of his.

"He rubs it against me."

"Against you?"

"Against my bottom. My crack...," she said pausing to search my face for a sign that I understood her. "He slides between my buttocks," she finally clarified, noting my pained expression.

"Does he touch you with his hands?"

"No! Well his hands are on my hips; that's all. He moves me up and down, along his..."

"Poor innocent Terri," I thought. "She can't even bring herself to say the word cock."

"Is that all he does?" I asked, hoping like all hell it was. If it wasn't I had already determined that I would smash this pervert the next time I saw him. I couldn't care less about team unity.

"Yes. He rubs himself faster and faster until he squirts his stuff up my back. He won't even let me clean myself up. He just tells me to pull my pants up and that's it. He drops me off straight after."

There was a long pause, while I processed this.

"He finishes and then drops you home straight away. Is that it?"

"I think he might be a bit embarrassed by it. I know I am."

Terri turned her head away to avoid my gaze. Imagining the scene, Terri with her jeans around her knees and Francis, cock lodged in her ass crack, had seen me grow to full hardness. A silence lingered, which I felt the need to fill, but she beat me too it.

"It's not normal, is it?" she said quickly.

"It may not be normal," I thought, "but its bloody horny hearing you tell the story."

"Nah not really," I replied. "Especially because it means he neglects so many of your gorgeous bits."

With that I returned my lips to hers and moved a hand to stroke her hair. As we kissed I moved the other hand up her side and onto her breast. It seemed natural and I cupped her gently. Terri did nothing to remove it.

"He misses this bit and this and this bit," I said, pecking her lips, ear, then neck. Finally I cupped beneath her breast pushed it up and kissed it through her dress. I was pleasantly surprised to find it nestling nicely in my paw.

I looked up to see her flush and smile.

"Oh Aus," she started with a giggle, "I do like to have my bits touched."

I could have left it at that point, but old habits die hard. I moved the hand swiftly down, under the hem of that pretty floral dress and up the inside of her slim thigh. My lips were still on her breast albeit protected from my growing lust by dress and bra. I felt her chest rise, as she took a deep breath.

"She likes this," I thought, continuing to push my hand and the dress still higher.

The blood now flooded my loins, as I went into conquest mode. My cock moved to full mast, as my hand reached a point where her inner thighs got even softer. I was now confident no man had ventured there before.

"Stop!" Terri said abruptly, bringing a hand to firmly grip the wrist on my exploring hand. "Not out here Aus," she said, looking this way and that, like a startled meerkat.

I left my hand where it was, pushing back against hers. I looked directly into her eyes.

"You don't like this then?"

"I..., I do; it's nice. But just not here. Please Aus, it's out in the open," she said, with a look of concern.

We looked at each other in silence. I decided to change tack.

"OK, we'll stop in a minute. But first you have to do something for me."

"What?" she asked hesitantly.

"You've never touched Francis, but have you ever touched any man?" I asked her quietly.

For a few seconds Terri hesitated and then shook her head and mouthed, "No."

"Then you need to take your hand off mine and place it on the front of my shorts."

Again, more hesitation, as she searched my eyes for some sign of what this might lead too. You could see she was weighing up how much to trust me, should she transfer her hand.

Very slowly she relaxed her grip on my wrist. Then, confident that I was not going to move, she let go altogether. I was still propped on my elbow looking down at her. She moved her hand across and placed it lightly on my rod, now rock hard and bulging through my shorts. Her eyes widened just a fraction.

"Yes, she hasn't felt that before," I thought to myself.

"Now you're touching me there, I want to touch you. Then we stop; Ok?"

After a brief pause, she nodded in the affirmative.

Staring hard into her eyes, I resumed my exploring up her inner thigh.

"Open your legs wider," I ordered her.

Terri moved her legs slightly. That was all that was needed, because her limbs were so thin. I pushed the final few inches.

I felt her heat before I reached Xanadu. I slowed to gently squeeze the plump bit of flesh, just below the gap at the top of her thighs. All the time she held my gaze.

Finally, I swivelled my hand and moved it to gently cup her sex. Even through her panties, I immediately noted she was hairless. I moved my lips back to hers and my hand more firmly onto her. She tightened her grip on my cock.

"A natural instinct?" I wondered.

That was as far as I had intended to go. Terri was right to show some concern. My, 'naughty Aussie boy,' personality had always led me to go a step too far, especially in public places. It was a real turn on for me.

I began to move my hand up and down her outer lips. I noted with pleasure that Terri began to mimic these movements with her hand on my cock.

"Good girl, that's nice," I encouraged her, moving my lips to her long, slender neck.

Now I rested my middle finger along her slit and gently pushed. Soon her wet arousal soaked through her panties to meet my finger. I could hear her taking long slow breaths, while she continued to work my cock. I hooked fingers under her panties and pulled them to the side. I used my fingers to gather the juice from her crevice and spread it around her nude outer lips. When I started to move two fingers up and down her vulva, it swelled under my touch.

Now Terri began to move her hips. I knew what brought about this, even if she did not. Her body wanted her little bud touched. For a time I denied her this pleasure. She would orgasm, I was confident of that, but I was in no rush. Besides I was enjoying her ministrations on my cock. I resisted the urge to release it from its confines for fear of alarming her and breaking the spell.

Eventually, I put the small, innocent girl out of her misery, lowering my middle finger to fall into line with the other two and thus rub across her swollen pearl. This brought an instant reaction. Terri began to actively push herself into my hand. She had her head to one side, eyes tightly shut. She had stopped massaging me and merely gripped my cock tightly.

"Finish for me baby," I whispered gently into her ear.

Onward she went, grinding herself up and down my fingers. It didn't take long. When she let out a small whimper I knew she had peaked. I slipped my middle finger easily to her hole and up inside her tight, warm interior. I felt her walls repeatedly clench and release.

"Her first orgasm?" I wondered to myself. "Probably not, she's got there to easily. But definitely her first at the hands of a man."

I probably could have unzipped, rolled on top of her and put my cock where my finger was lodged. I considered it, but decided against such a move. I had already been in trouble this past week for going where I was not invited. I decided caution was the order of the day.

Terri slowly began to come down from her peak. Her eyes opened dreamily and she looked up at me, as I moved my hand out from under her dress.

"Oh my god Aus, that felt wonderful," she said breathlessly.

"You wanted to stop," I jested.

"We'll I didn't know it was going to feel like that."

"I didn't know you were going to feel like that. You shave down there."

"I shave all over Aus. Francis likes it that way. No hair except on my head."

Talk of Francis seemed to jolt Terri back to the here and now.

"I've got to go Aus. You'll be alright won't you," she said, nodding toward my crotch.

"Yeah I'll be OK," I lied. "You OK?"

"Yeah," she said, pausing to look at me. "You called me baby," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, I really like you."

"I like you too Aus; but I go out with Francis," she said, her smile disappearing.

At this point it would have been very easy to merely go, "Why don't you just go out with me now?" However, that notion becoming general news would cause many ructions in the cricket club. I again decided on caution.

"Yeah, fair enough, you do. But why don't you try showing him this alluring side of you Terri. Who knows, the boring fart might just like it."

"You think?" she said with a giggle. "Maybe I just will."

"Anyway, after this, you and I are more than just friends. I like that. Let's keep this going, but we'll keep it real quiet for now. OK?"

Terri's wide smile told me she wasn't completely dismissing this idea. Then she hopped up and brushed herself down. She looked around before bending to kiss me. Then she turned and walked away.

I lay back on the grass and watched her walk away. She turned and waved.

"Bye baby," she called back to me with a laugh.

I watched her disappear.

"What a girl," I said aloud, as I recalled my hand beneath her dress, in her panties. I brought my finger up to smell her nectar. The smell of a woman filled my nostrils.

It was then that I became very conscious that Terri had just departed, leaving me with an erection the size of Africa.

"What to do," I thought to myself, facing yet another classical, 'cock versus conscience,' conundrum. I lay there contemplating the issue for a while. Abruptly, I made my decision. It wasn't that difficult.

As much as I was falling for Terri, she had just departed and I was a man of many needs. I decided to go home.

Felicity was due home from work around 2.30pm. She'd be miffed about my absence, when she'd arrived home the previous day. However, I was sure we could work through that. I jumped up and headed for home.

---

When I arrived home I took a quick shower to remove any lingering odours and settled back on the couch in nothing but my shorts. It was only 2pm and I drifted off to sleep.

The front door opening woke me with a bolt.

"Hi Aus, so you're home today are you," said Felicity, as she came in carrying some groceries. She walked through to the kitchen. "You got nothing on this afternoon."

"Just as I'd predicted; sarcasm," I thought.

She was certainly a bit peeved at me, but I decided to play a straight bat.

"Oh, not too much; slow day. I've got practice this evening," I called after her.

Now my mind was really ticking. She didn't seem to be that upset about yesterday.

"Maybe she'll just show no interest. Not likely," I thought, as Terri flitted into mind and a brief pang of guilt bit at my conscience. I pushed it aside, moving my hand to settle on the front of my shorts.

Felicity returned from the kitchen and I made no effort to change my position.

"Oh, so that's it, is it? Now we know why old Aus has made it home this afternoon," she said breaking into a smile.

She came straight over, straddled my legs.

"You're such a prick," she said playfully and bent to kiss me. I kissed her back, revelling in the feel of those soft lips I had tasted so often. She pressed her tunic covered breasts into my chest, then broke the kiss.

"Where the hell did you go yesterday Aus? I thought after our talk on Sunday you'd have been home for sure," she said, dropping her hand onto my cock.

"Yeah, well I'm here now," I responded, avoiding the question.

"I can feel that," she said looking straight down at the bulge in my shorts. She shifted forward, positioning herself so her pelvis took the place of her hand.

Any thought of Terri was now gone. I brought my hands to Felicity's breasts. She moaned lightly as I squeezed and kneaded them through her clothing. She responded by grinding into my hardness.

"Ahh Felicity," I thought. "Good old Felicity."

I looked at her face and saw her eyes shut tight, with a look of great pleasure on her face. I moved my head forward to find her lips. When she first felt them she pushed hers into mine and darted forward with her tongue.

Suddenly she stopped and hopped off me. She removed her tunic and bra to exhibit those pale, soft breasts I knew so well. Looking at me, she rubbed her hands up and over them, causing her small, pink nipples to stand erect. I was desperate to suckle on them. Then she bent down and removed her nursing slacks and panties. Felicity stood before me entirely naked.

"God you are beautiful," I said, now completely caught up in our love play.

Felicity smiled at my teenage boy gushing. She moved slowly forward. Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she placed her hands on my shorts. I raised my hips so she could pull them down to my knees. She glanced down to check.

"Nice!" she said bringing her hand and wrapping it around my member.

At this point I had barely touched her and was shocked by her next moved. She sat back down, straddling me again. Still holding my cock, she raised herself and brought me directly to her opening.

"I haven't touched her at all, surely she's not wet enough," flew through my mind.

Felicity rubbed the head of my cock back and forward along her slit. At first it was only my pre cum providing lubrication. However, after a short time I felt myself slip into her slit, as her own fluids flowed out to meet mine. She gave a small murmur of satisfaction.

I brought a hand to her breast and lifted it to my mouth. She thrust it forward, revelling in the attention. I ran my tongue over her nipple before taking it in my mouth and sucking hard. Felicity gasped, clearly feeling a little pain, but made no move to stop me. I glanced up. Her eyes were now shut tight, her face taut with the pleasure. All the time she continued to grip me, working my cock like a dildo along her slippery, puffed lips.

Finally she stopped moving and brought the head of my cock to her hole. I came off one breast and placed my hands on both. Felicity slipped my knob inside of her and let it rest there for a moment. Then she began to gently lower herself onto my shaft.

"Oh that feels good," I moaned, as she worked herself slowly, inch by inch, onto my cock.

As usual, Felicity never spoke, but she brought her lips to mine, while continuing to push, raise and rotate herself onto my manhood. Eventually, she stopped and I felt myself fully imbedded in her soft, clinging sheath.

Felicity rested there, seeming to revel in the feeling of having me buried inside of her. Then she raised herself before pushing back onto me. She was asking nothing of me now, completely dictating the nature and the tempo of our fucking.

"God this feels good," I thought to myself. "Is this really Felicity? This is a new Felicity. I like this Felicity."

She settled into a long, steady rhythm and I moved my hands to her buttocks. I gripped and pulled them apart with my fingers. Feeling them rise and fall with an exaggerated motion saw my already inflamed juices start to rise. Fortunately, I knew I wouldn't have to last long. Felicity always came to orgasm, often when much less aroused than she was on this occasion.

Felicity had told me she liked to work herself up, both mentally and physically, to where she knew she'd orgasm. At that point she would go for it. Soon enough she was there and immediately switched to rapidly bouncing her ass up and down, her head buried in my neck. Her quick breaths matched the thrusts of her pelvis. I merely clung on tightly and fought to delay my own satisfaction, until she took her full pleasure.

Felicity moved to a sexual crescendo, at which point she slammed on the brakes, with my pole buried deep inside of her. As I felt her thighs clamp onto me and her vagina grab and release my cock, I knew she had climaxed. I relaxed, gave a couple of short thrusts and released, deep inside of her. It was very intense.

Felicity milked me for all I was worth. Her orgasm seemed to continue on and on. Maybe she had a couple of them back to back, I don't know, not claiming to be that much of an expert. What I did know was that this had been a notch up from any sex I'd previously had with Felicity.

Eventually her breathing began to slow and the pulsating around my cock began to die away. I waited for her to move, but she didn't. She merely kept her head nuzzled into my neck, her breasts pushed hard into my chest. We remained joined at the groin.

"What's going on here?" I thought.

Eventually I gave a little buck to try and get her to move. She looked up. I saw she'd been crying.

"Oh no, not again," I thought. "Felicity never cries; she's not the crying type." Yet here were the tears, for the second sex session in a row.

I started to say something, but she cut me off, pressing those soft lips to mine. When she broke the kiss, she wouldn't raise her eyes to look at me.

"That was fantastic Aus. I really needed that."

"You don't say."

"No; don't be a smart ass. It was special, you are special," she said, looking up at me sharply.

"Well why are you crying about it then?"

"It's just..., I don't really know. It's got a bit different between us; that's all."

"Well that was different alright, but bloody nice different. That's all I'd say."

She smiled at me then and wiped a tear off her cheek. We kissed and caressed a little longer.

Later I would reflect that I hadn't quite picked up what was going on at the time. But what can you do, I'm an Aussie boy from the bush, not a relationship counsellor. Previously Felicity had kept her feelings well in check, by keeping our sex nice and ordered. Yes we had sex, but it all felt quite restrained and unfulfilling. Today she had moved well passed restrained. It was deliberate on her part. A wall had dropped and she'd offered me more of herself, both physically and emotionally. Later I'd come to see that.

We could have gone at it again I suppose. I certainly could have. But we didn't. We just hung around on the sofa together watching a movie. Felicity sat close, just her bra and panties. At one stage she put her hand on my arm and stroked it. Every time Terri came to mind I pushed the thought away. I didn't want to think of her right now. Sitting there with Felicity was nice, not sexual, just nice. After the movie, Felicity got up, showered and prepared an early dinner. Mike arrived home and we ate together.

I felt no guilt at having fucked Mike's wife that afternoon. We'd done it so often that I was beyond that now. If Mike suspected anything he didn't show it in any way. He was in a cheery mood relating events that had happened to him during his work day. After dinner I headed off to cricket practice with him.

While there I let Terri back into my thoughts. I began to think more about her than I did of Felicity. I determined to move forward with Terri. However, later at the pub, I received a text from her. She couldn't make it tomorrow and said we'd catch up soon. She made no mention of what had taken place that afternoon.