English Roses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it! I've scared her away. You've fucked that one up Aus," I castigated myself.

The following day I was a bit down and hadn't gone out at all. I waited for Felicity to arrive home. When she did we immediately stripped naked and made love on the sofa again. This time more like we used too, with me on top, her legs raised high on my flanks. I pounded into her and she paused back to meet every thrust as we moved onto mutual satisfaction. She didn't cry afterwards. Then we watched a bit of the Tour De France on TV, marvelling at that beautiful French countryside.

Late in the cycling stage Felicity smiled at me, pulled down my shorts and took my cock in her mouth. She'd done this previously, but never after I had been inside of her. I knew she'd taste herself as she licked my cock, bringing it quickly back to full hardness. Only once, on the first occasion, had she allowed me to finish in her mouth. This time she worked me delightfully toward climax and showed no inclination to come off me. I placed my hand gently on the back of her head and let her take my seed in her mouth. She swallowed it down and then came up and kissed me deeply. I made a move to reciprocate.

"No!" she said. "That was just for you; I'm fine."

---

Later I had a quick bite to eat and headed to the cricket ground for our Wednesday night game. I went without Mike who rang to say he was tied up at work. Despite playing a man short we won the match, thus cementing our place at the top of the Wednesday night league. After the game, I showered and came out into a very upbeat clubrooms. The usual crowd were all present, with the exception of Mike and Felicity.

I dropped my bag and went to talk to the closest group. I was momentarily concerned that this included Wendy and Andy, one of the men whose clutches I had rescued her from only a week earlier. However Wendy still appeared relatively sober and her partner Jack was serving behind the bar, so I relaxed. We started to chat and I had just bought a second round when it all happened.

I was facing the bar and it was Wendy who was largely looking toward the door.

"Oh golly," I heard her exclaim in her restrained manner. Her eyes widened.

"Fuck'n hell," Andy said, as he glanced in the same direction.

I shifted around to see what had caused their dismay. You could have knocked me down with a feather. At the door entrance stood Terri and Mandy. This in itself was unusual as Terri never came to the clubrooms or pub on Wednesday night. However, it was what she wore that had caused the other two to exclaim.

Terri was dressed in tight drain pipe jeans, complimented by ankle boots with heels. She wore an equally tight, pale blue shirt. Her small breasts were shown off to good effect on her slim frame, by a push up bra. The final shock was that she wore makeup. She looked absolutely, drop dead gorgeous.

"Looks like Francis' boyfriend has suddenly become his girlfriend," said Daniel, a witty young 18 year old, his eyes bulging in appreciation.

"Jeeze, I've freed the Princess from the Tower," I thought. "I wonder what the consequences of this will be for poor Terri?"

I looked across at Francis. He looked like a stunned mullet staring at his girlfriend. Others were also watching his reaction. Terri was making a statement and I drew in a deep breath, as I wondered how this would pan out for her and for me.