English Roses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just at that minute there was a loud burst of laughter as the door to the clubrooms slid open and the last patrons, besides Jack, left the building. I quickly gripped Wendy's arm and pulled her down flat on top of me.

"Ssshh," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh you big romantic, you," she said, too loud for my liking.

"Quiet," I said, now genuinely concerned I might be discovered, mid-pitch and half naked, with the club captain's finance'.

Wendy just gave a giggle and then a very quick kiss that involved and exaggerated amount of tongue. She slid herself along my hardness and giggled to indicate she clearly enjoyed the effect on me. She lifted her hips and moved a hand to my belt where she quickly unbuckled me and pushed my trousers down to free my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and began to pull on it rather roughly.

"You like that Aus?" She said in a stage whisper. "I think you do."

"I think you're right," I groaned.

"Then fuck me now," she whispered. "Stick this hard thing in me or I'm going to yell out and call that group over here and ask them to do it."

She dropped herself down onto me and began to move. I looked over to the walking group who were taking their time walking across the park. There were about four or five of them and they laughed out loud, once again. They would pass by only about 30 meters away and couldn't help but notice us if Wendy called out.

"What's it to be lover?" she whispered, sticking her tongue into my ear playfully.

"Alright, alright," I said and rolled her roughly onto her back, to lie on top, between her splayed legs. I looked again to see if the walkers had noticed the movement, but didn't think they had. However, I was reluctant to move too much at this point.

I slowly pushed a hand between our bodies. I briefly enjoyed the softness of her inner thigh before moving up to what I thought would be her panties. Instead I was surprised to locate a thong and a damp thong at that.

"Oh you naughty girl," I whispered in her ear, this discovery ramping up my arousal.

I rubbed fingers along the thin piece of fabric, feeling her warmth and softness. The smooth material and her wetness soon had the thong slipping across her. Shortly, it failed to cover her most precious treasure. I was now rubbing a mixture of material and soft, wet flesh, covered lightly by a closely cropped bush.

"Oh God," Wendy exclaimed, breathlessly.

I pushed the thong completely to the side and began to massage her. The lips were plump with desire and I barely had to probe before a finger slipped into her. She caught her breath.

"Put your cock in me?" she pleaded, crudely for her.

"That's what you want?"

"I do want it Aus. Stick it in; quickly, go on; quickly."

Her urgency spurred me on. I moved my other hand to my cock and brought the head to her exposed womanhood.

"You're squashing me Aus," she said breathlessly, as my entire unsupported weight crushed onto her chest.

I rubbed my cock head around her slickness, then slipped just inside of her. She gave a short gasp.

"You're in," she said, stating the obvious, as I was able to free a hand and prop myself up on that arm. "Now fuck me."

I looked quickly to find the walkers in the gloom. They had moved on by, but were still laughing loudly.

"Had they spotted a couple screwing on the park?" I wondered. "Too bad if they have, they're not coming over and I'm not stopping." I pushed up into Wendy, but could only move so far, because the angle was wrong.

"Lift your legs," I said and she obliged by lifting her feet off the ground. Those lovely long limbs moved up and back.

With her pelvis raised Wendy became fully available and I pushed in hard. I felt her warm envelope expand to accept me.

"Oh golly, that's lovely, I love that Aus; it feels delightful," she garbled, very politely.

"Always the lady," I thought, "Even when she's on her back, legs wide apart, in the middle of the cricket ground.

I withdrew a little and pushed up into her again, feeling my balls hit her buttocks. I turned my head to see Wendy's finance' Jack still walking around in the well-lit clubrooms, clearing up empty glasses and wiping down tables. His presence, so close while I lay atop of his partner, no longer concerned me. It inflamed me. I bent my head to kiss Wendy hard and started to slide in and out of her at an ever increasing pace.

Even through our kiss I could hear her letting out little squeals and trying to talk. I began to fuck her with more vigor. I had a thing for public fucking. It excited me and our location, plus the particular woman I was inside off, soon saw my juices rising. I wouldn't last long.

I moved my hand to find her clitoris, but she moved it aside with her own hand, indicating she just wanted to be fucked. So I moved it to massage her breast through the bra while continuing with long even strokes.

Eventually, while knowing she had not finished, I couldn't hold back. With three short stabs, I slammed on the breaks. Buried to the hilt, my cock released deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck that feels good," I moaned as my pulsing continued.

Once completed, I collapsed on top of her again.

At that minute the park's automatic sprinklers burst into life. The initial gush completely drenched us. At first we were shocked to silence by the cold water and then we both burst out laughing. We laughed so loud that I felt the need to look around and check where Jack was. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him looking out onto the park.

"He's just heard the sprinklers come on, that's all," Wendy said, reading my mind. "He's thinking to himself, I hope no one's out there fucking my girlfriend on the park."

We both laughed at her dry humor, while the sprinkler returned to douse us again.

"Fuck that's cold," I said, slipping out and rolling onto my back.

"Thanks for that Aus," she said, suddenly serious gripping my hand with hers. "I needed that."

"But you didn't orgasm. I feel bad about that."

"I never do when someone's inside me, but I like it all the same. I need to be rubbed in order to cum. Would you rub me Aus?"

"What; now?" I asked, as another shower of water moved across us.

I looked down at her nipples still inside her sheer bra. They were rock hard and I moved my mouth down to one and nipped it through the fabric.

"Oww; no; not here. Back at your place."

"I don't know about that Wends. You always meet Jack down at the Pub."

"Well I can't meet him at the pub looking like this," she said, indicating to her wet clothing hanging off her mostly naked body. "I'm all wet and I've got your stuff rolling down my thighs and bum. Anyway, Jack knows I'm not going to the Pub tonight. Let's just go to your house."

I looked at her, while I considered this for a few seconds. The sprinkler returned to douse us again.

"Ok; let's go," I said standing up and pulling up my trousers.

Wendy just giggled as she rose unsteadily to her feet, her dress dropping down to ensure some modesty. She hitched it up over her shoulders, but left the zip undone.

I looked around again, but Jack had left the window and I could not see him. Our location made me nervous and I hurried Wendy along. She did not stop to put on her shoes and walked wet, bare foot and unzipped across the park, through the gap and onto the road.

Wendy was rambling on about how much she had enjoyed our just completed liaison, seemingly oblivious to our circumstances. She mistook my unease and hurrying her along, for a keenness to rush home.

"Easy big boy," she said. "No need to rush. Give me a kiss."

"No not here," I said keeping her at arms-length and looking around. A car drove by and tooted out.

"Who's that?" I said.

"Who cares," she replied, looking for all intents like a woman who had just been fucked out on the park.

Once we got off the main road and into the quieter back streets, I began to relax. I looked behind to make sure no one was following and then put my arm around her. We were still soaked and soggy. Wendy pushed her body sideways into mine as we walked. I looked down at her and she looked up and smiled.

"She is a stunner," I thought. "Even with her hair all wet and wild."

I hooked my arm under her unzipped dress and around to her breast. I began to massage it through the bra. Wendy gave a small murmur of appreciation for this and again indicated that she wanted to kiss again.

We stopped and kissed on the footpath. This and the clinging wet clothes were beginning to arouse me again. I lay my hands on her buttocks, while she flung her arms around my neck. We stood there pashing heavily for some time.

Suddenly a light went on, outside the house we were standing near. We broke off our kiss and ran away laughing. We got to Mike and Felicity's house and after a struggle I located my keys. Immediately we were inside, we resumed out kiss.

"The last time I kissed a woman here it was Mandy," flitted through my mind, but I quickly pushed the disconcerting thought aside. Wendy broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"I'm all wet and getting a bit chilly. We need a shower Aus."

"Alright," I said a little uncertain.

Although I'd been living there for two months, it was still Mike and Felicity's house and Wendy's suggestion caused me some unease. However, when she took me by the hand and led me up the stairs I didn't protest, my libido was overriding any misgivings.

"Where is it," she said, pausing at the top.

I took the opportunity to drink her in. Barefoot, with wet clothing that clung tightly to her body. Breasts high and proud, her waist pinched in and flared at the hips. Her hair was matted and her makeup washed away. Boys from Aussie like this natural look and I was no exception.

"She really is a beauty," I thought, forcing myself to move on.

"In here," I said taking the lead. "Do you want me to wait outside?"

"Not likely. Get your clothes off," she answered brazenly and began to shed her wet clothes.

I just stood and watched the free strip show. One, because I was continuing to marvel at her attributes and two, because I was now fully erect again and slightly embarrassed to exhibit that fact.

Wendy ignored my lack of action and continued to undress until she was fully naked. I could see the tautness of her breasts topped by pink, erect nipples. She smiled at me then turned to open the shower door and start the water running.

"Hurry up slow coach," she said over her shoulder. "You can't shower with your clothes on."

I quickly assented to her wishes and began to undress. At the same time I watched her playing with the water waiting for it to get warm. Her ass was tight and her long legs slender. Wendy was easily the most attractive of the women I had slept with in England and quite possibly in Australia as well. I finally stripped off my boxers.

"Oh Aussie, a girl could get a little frightened by that thing," she said with a giggle, looking at my appendage, waving about in front of my lower stomach.

Wendy jumped under the shower as if pretending to escape from me. However, she left the door invitingly open and I moved in after her. She rubbed soap into lather, then moved to the side, so I could get under the water. I felt the water needles hitting my head and chest and run down my body, immediately warming me.

"Golly, it's lucky that big thing has already been inside of me, so I know it fits," she said stepping closer and immediately grasped my cock.

She began to gently massage me, utilizing her soapy hands. I placed one hand on her buttock with my fingers resting close to her crevice. My other hand lifted her breast. I ducked to bring my lips to her cute nipple and began to lightly suck it. We both let out moans of mutual appreciation at the ministrations each of us was receiving.

When Wendy moved one of her hands to my balls I reciprocated by pushing my hand down over the contour of her buttocks. I pushed my fingers into the gap between her upper thighs and lightly touched her nether lips. I rubbed the tips along the length of them and felt the nipple in my mouth harden still further. My middle finger probed her and soon found slickness, despite the water cascading down.

Wendy pulled my head up off her breast, kissed me briefly and then looked into my eyes.

"Would you kiss me down there, Aus," she asked, quietly indicating with her eyes.

I smiled at her and immediately began to duck lower, showering her with kisses as I went. The truth was I would have stuck my tongue up her asshole had she asked. That was how impassioned I was at that moment.

When I got to my knees I kissed her mons and then looked up at her. The water was falling from her head and tumbling toward me down her body. She had pushed back against the shower wall, closed her eyes and brought a hand to her breast. The other she placed gently on my head. I took a breath and moved forward.

At first I teased, nipping at her inner thighs, squeezing her buttocks and pushing my fingers close to her nest, before withdrawing them. When my lips or fingers moved close to her clitoris I felt the pressure of the hand on my head increase. Her scent filled my nostrils and this made me so hard it began to ache in my balls.

I desperately needed to fuck her again, but I'm not a selfish pig. First she must take her pleasure and she had told me that would not come from me inside her. I moved the side of my cheek onto her vulva, while continuing to kiss her inner thigh. At the same time I moved one a finger near to her butt hole. I felt her tense at that, but the pressure on my head became firmer.

Up and down my cheek moved, until I could feel here swollen button protruding. Eventually I turned my head, opened my mouth wide and tried to suck in as much of her vulva as I could manage.

It wasn't in anyway subtle, but I went with my instincts that this is what she desired at that moment. I pushed my tongue roughly onto her, then flattened it to lick up across her bud. I repeated this act a number of times and got the feedback I was after. She clamped onto my head so tightly, I thought she was going to push her fingers through my skull. I left my tongue flat and pressed hard against her, while driving two fingers up inside of her.

Wendy let out a huge moan and went limp, so that I had to use my hands to prevent her falling to the shower floor. She continued to push her pelvis into my face looking for every bit of friction she could obtain. Her juices flowed out over my face before the water washed them away.

Eventually her weight became too much for my arms to bear and Wendy slumped down the wall onto the shower basin.

"Oh Aus. That was the best ever," she said, still heaving. "No I mean it. That was like never before. I saw stars and snow and falling leaves. It just went on and on. Thanks so much Aus."

"No worries," I said casually, but now very keen to receive a little more than mere praise as my reward.

I slowly climbed to my feet and stood directly in front of where she was sitting. The shower hit my back and ran down it effectively sheltering Wendy. My cock stood fully erect just above her head. She looked up at me knowing full well what I desired at that moment.

"Aus I don't...," she said letting the words tail off.

She looked up at me for a number of seconds and then appeared to make a decision.

Wendy climbed to her knees and grasped my cock. She gently massaged it, as she had done earlier, and then brought it close to her lips. There was clear hesitation, before she kissed the end. Then she allowed her lips to slip gently over the head, which caused it to twitch. Wendy pulled off giggling at what her mouth had achieved.

I placed my hand on the back of her head encouraging her. Again she hesitated, just looking at it, but all the while continuing to rotate her hand on the shaft. Then she quickly looked up at me before I saw her take a big breath, lick her lips and move her them back and forward over the knob. She began to bob her head.

Wendy wasn't particularly proficient and couldn't get much more in. However, she looked so beautiful and I was so horny that she could have had razor blades in there and I would have let her carry on. She caught me with her teeth a couple of times, but used her tongue to good effect on the knob and the underside. I began to feel that familiar warmth spread outward from my balls and knew I would last too much longer. Then without warning she came off and began to stand.

"I want you in me again Aus."

"I dunno. I was rather enjoying what you were doing down there."

"Please Aus. In me," she said bringing my cock head to her vulva and rubbing it up and down.

"Right," I thought. "No blow job and a magnificent body, so let's do this right."

"Turn around," I ordered her.

Wendy complied without a word. I pushed myself flat and hard into her butt crack and moved my hands around to roughly maul her breasts. I bent slightly at the knees and began to let my cock slide up and down. We continued this way for a time.

Finally, feeling the need to enter her, I took her hands and placed them high on the wall. Then I pulled her back toward me and into position. She was tall, but still shorter than me in the legs, so I lifted under her hips to indicate that she should rise.

With Wendy now up on tip toes and her back arched, I brought my cock to her. I rubbed it along the lips, until it naturally slipped inside her. I pushed in further, before looking to admire her figure, poised beneath me. I looked at her rose bud and under that my cock spearing halfway inside her spread lips. Inflamed with desire, I drove my hips forward and upwards.

Wendy grunted as I invaded her for the second time that night. This position in the shower, with my hands on her hips and hers on the wall aroused me to the extreme and I began to move in and out at a rapid pace. Soon my hips were slapping against her buttocks, pushed her into the wall with every thrust.

I wasn't sure if Wendy enjoyed it, but I was past caring at that point. Fortunately, I was so worked up that we didn't continue for too long. I soon felt my juices rising as I continued thrusting into her, the water spraying with every slap. I made no effort to hold back. I rammed in hard one last time and came. As I did, I lifted her right off the ground, only the wall preventing her from tumbling forward.

When I finished I let her down gently and slipped out.

"Sorry I got a bit carried away."

"My god Aus. You were a bit of an animal there."

"Yeah..., it's just; you know."

"Yes I know. You men, you just can't help yourself sometimes, can you? C'mon let's get out of the shower before we turn into prunes."

With that Wendy soaped herself down, while I got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and held it for her. She turned the tap off and stepped out.

"Thank you sir," she said with a mock curtsy.

We dried each other and then I located one of Felicity's warm robes for her. I remained naked.

"I'm going to put our wet clothes in the dryer," she said disappearing downstairs.

I went into my room and got under the sheet. Shortly, Wendy returned and climbed in beside me.

"I've enjoyed tonight Aus. Have you?"

"You know I have," I said. "You've got an amazing body; you're very pretty and lots of fun."

Wendy clearly liked hearing that and snuggled into me. We drifted off to sleep.

I wasn't sure how long it was, but the early light was beginning to show when we stirred, still close to each other.

"I need to go home Aus," she whispered.

"Hmmm," was all I replied, not moving.

"Can you go inside me one last time Aus?" she asked turning to face me.

Suddenly I was more awake.

"Maybe," I said and moved my hand down to check my preparedness for the task requested.