English Roses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself half erect, but beginning to harden further at the notion of more sex with Wendy. I shifted high allowing her to come underneath me. I was propped up on my elbow.

"Not quite so rough this time Aus. Just be a little gentler."

"Ok, fair enough," I said and pulled the tie on the robe, while throwing off the sheet.

"Oh yes," I said pulling back the robe and surveying her body in the dull light. I bent and kissed her.

We then proceeded to make slow passionate love. In contrast to what had occurred in the shower we indulged in much touching, stroking and kissing. When I looked to head down her body, she stopped me.

"No, we've done that. I like it this way Aus. Just keep going like this."

So we did. I only went as far as her breasts and she clearly enjoyed that. When I felt her breathing deepen I moved a hand down to touch her with my fingers. This was what she appeared most at ease with. She opened her legs wide. Wendy let me lightly masturbate her to full arousal. Her hips moved hesitantly at first. This reluctance soon waned and she began to grind herself brazenly into my hand. I watched her face, eyes shut tight, breathing deliberately. With one large shudder and release of breath, I felt her cum. I slipped my finger in to enjoy her contractions. They continued on for some time.

"Fuck; twice in one night. Unheard of," she said lazily, once it was over.

"Really," I said with a laugh. "You seem one sexual being to me."

"Don't tease Aus. Just go in me now. Please."

I lowered onto her again. Propped up on an elbow, I entered her again. This time it was very slow and measured. We just continued to fuck. At one stage she moved her legs right back to touch her breasts, then moved them to lock onto my torso. Later she dropped them down and I moved my legs to the outside of hers. This made her entrance nice and tight around my shaft. I liked that. The sensation in my lower regions was heightened and I knew I would cum again.

I pushed down onto her so I could feel her breasts on my chest and she opened her legs outside of mine again. This lazy rhythm continued until eventually I came inside of her for the third time that night. I felt overwhelmed by emotion at that time. A mixture of being with a beautiful, soft, giving woman and the beginnings of a hangover.

"Wendy; I love..., I've just loved this tonight," I said, still physically connected to her.

"Kiss me Aus," was all she replied and we indulged in a long passionate kiss.

"My god this is fantastic," I thought as we kissed. "I'm going to enjoy doing this in the coming days and weeks."

When we finally broke Wendy immediately scuttled those dreams.

"That's it Aus," she said bluntly.

"You want to go home now Wends?"

"Well I do, but that's not what I mean. I mean that's all for us. As nice as it's been, we won't be doing this again."

"What do you mean?" I said genuinely surprised. I withdrew from her and moved to the side. I looked down at her once again, propped up on my elbow.

"I mean I can't cheat on Jack again Aus. As nice as tonight has been, it ends now. Please don't be upset."

"Well I am a little upset, because I don't really understand why."

"Look; I haven't been completely honest with you Aus," she said pulling the robe together over her body.

"Jack and I have been struggling and there's a reason for that, but tonight has put that right."

I didn't say anything, but just stared at her searching for more answers. Wendy continued.

"Jack's been unfaithful Aus. Only the once he said, and I believe him. It was back in the winter before you arrived. I found out months later, not long after you arrived. It's been eating me up and I've been thinking about what I could do to make it right. The first thing I did was change my hair color from what he likes, back to its original color. I get rolling drunk all the time, because I know he doesn't like that. But that wasn't enough Aus. I decided to reply in kind. A night like this was the only way for me and Jack to be even. To move on."

"So you fucked me just to get even with your finance," I spat out angrily.

"Don't be like that Aus. It's a compliment to you. I'd considered all sorts of ways and men before settling on you. At one point I was going to go with both Andy and Rob together. But the idea of that scared me a little. Then you came and looked after me behind the Pub that night. It was then I knew it had to be with you."

"Does Jack know you decided on me?"

"No! Well not exactly. He knows I'm going with someone. That was our deal. He might have guessed," she said lowering her eyes now, unwilling to look at me.

"I think he would have well and truly guessed after I left with you tonight and we both never made the pub," I said, now with a fair amount of irritation in my voice.

"He'll be alright," she continued quietly. "He won't enquire and my flatmate Rachael will say I was home at 11pm. I'm merely to tell him it's done and he's not allowed to ask any questions or approach anyone who he thinks I've slept with."

"Why not?"

"Because I never queried the person he slept with."

"Who is it," I asked, now genuinely perplexed by this whole turn of events.

Wendy hesitated and just looked at me. She licked her lips clearly considering whether to tell me or not.

"It's someone I know, isn't it?"

"It was Mandy," she blurted out. "Jack said they were drunk and didn't even go the full way, but I don't believe him."

"Well I believe him," I thought to myself, recalling my own episode with Mandy. "What the hell is that girl all about?"

I was now completely taken aback. Mandy had gone with Jack, similar to how she had gone with me. Then Wendy had got even by going with me. It was all bit convoluted. I slumped back down on my back as I tried to comprehend the whole story.

"Fuck!" was all I could get out.

While Mandy's motives were a puzzle, it was the Wendy using me to get even part that concerned me the most. I'm a relaxed boy from the Aussie bush, but I was feeling more than a little used. I could feel my anger welling up, so it was probably timely that Wendy rose at that moment and left the room.

When she returned I continued to lie there, stewing on it.

"I've called a taxi Aus. Don't be mad. Look, if it makes you feel any better, that was the best sex I've ever had. Jack and I don't do oral sex, so that's the first time..., the first time..., you know."

"You've never sucked a dick before, have you?" I shot back at her.

"No! Look I'm sorry about that too. I gave it a go."

"Nah, you were alright," I said, feeling a need to reassure, pushing aside my anger. "First time eh? First time you've had your muff munched and first time on a cricket ground as well."

"First time from behind in the shower, although I wasn't so keen on that."

We both laughed.

"Thanks Aus," she said quietly, coming over to kiss me.

"Yeah it was nice. Not a bad way of being used, I supposed," I said forcing a smile.

A car horn sounded and Wendy turned and walked to the door.

"Who was it who told you about Mandy and Jack?" I asked as she left the room.

"She did. Mandy told me," she said as she stood at the door.

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. She said she just had to tell me. Made out like it was an awful mistake, but that Jack had largely been the instigator. Jack denies this. I don't really care so long as it doesn't happen again. I just don't talk to her now, unless it's in a group and even then, only barely."

I didn't reply and she headed down the stairs.

"Bye Aus," she called as the front door slammed shut.

I lay there trying to make sense of all that had occurred and what I'd been told this evening. I knew there and then that Mandy would eventually tell Terri about her and me.

"Maybe she already had. Maybe that was why the deafening silence from Terri," I thought ruefully.

"Gee; life's not simple these days."