English Willpower v. US Persistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister gripped my leg tightly as my hand wandered higher than ever before almost reaching her upper inner thigh. So close to the promised land of her pussy. My sister tightly pushed her legs together trapping my hand.

"Ahh, you're getting dangerously close little brother. I think that's as far as you can safely go," my sister eyed me with a teasing smile.

"We've come this far. We should go all the way," I flirted back.

My sister titled her head and looked at me quizzically. I tried to push my hand further up her thigh. Gently nudging forward, as the front and back of my hand pressed against both her legs.

My sister reached down and took my hand in hers. Ashley held my hand tenderly as she raised it off her leg. My sister and I were holding hands just below the surface of the water.

My sister squeezed my hand as I lightly stroked hers with my thumb. Still trying to flirt with my big sister. I moved my other hand across my body and placed in on her legs. I lightly traced the skin of her calves.

My sister tilted her head and said to me seriously in her sexy English accent, "We're not going to fuck. Ever. I could never fuck my own brother. That's sick. We can flirt a little but that's as far as it can ever go. You know that right."

I moved my one hand off her leg. I felt a little dumbstruck. My sister squeezed my hand.

My sister continued, "You know that right. That's incest. It's illegal. In Europe and America."

I bucked up and tried to act like I was pretending. I smiled brightly. "I'm just flirting with my gorgeous sister."

My sister smiled as she continued to hold my hand, "You're such a cutee. Such a flirt."

I laughed. I said joking but in reality meant every word, "You just better not get drunk around me. I won't be responsible for what happens. Naked in a bath tub with my hot, exotic sister is about as far as I can handle."

My sister giggled as she let go off my hand, "I don't drink. Much. Hand me my bikini little brother."

I shook my head.

"Be good. Hand me my bikini little brother. Stop teasing," my sister order.

"Nope. Come and get it."

My sister smiled a second. "You just want to see me naked don't you."

"Absolutely," I didn't deny it.

My sister looked at my another second. Waiting for me to give in and turn and get her bikini. I just stared back at her.

"Hey, you gave it to me. A gift given is a gift gave."

My sister stared at me disapprovingly. "I'm going to tell mom."

"The phone is in the other room. It's even further away than the bikini. Go ahead. I've seen half of your goodies already."

My sister stuck her tongue at me. Then she placed her hands on the edge of the tub and pulled herself up. First her gorgeous breast came into my field of vision. Her nipples hard and wet. Dripping water from her body landing onto of my body.

Finally, my sister pulled her the rest of her body out of the tub. Her long legs rising and rising until she towered over me. From sitting in water of the tub, I could look right up between her legs.

And my sister knew it. She looked down at me at that instant. She saw my eyes transfixed on her pussy. My sister's mound was completely shaved. Her pussy was fully displayed to me. I squinted my eyes as I tried to look up insider her.

Her pussy lips dripping wet with water running down her leg, dripping into the tub. I calculated that my hand must of only been four or five inches from her pussy when she'd pulled it away.

I had seen my share of naked women in my life but none of them held a candle to my sister's frame. Seeing your sister naked is so much hotter. I so wanted to leaned forward on my knees and start eating her pussy. My sister seemed to read my mind that it wasn't safe to stay standing in the tub any longer in front of her brother.

My sister watching me stare at her love hole. Uncomfortable at revealing all of her body to her brother. Who she already knew wanted to fuck her.

My sister said tersely, "Stop staring there."

I thought to myself I so wanted for her to say pussy. I'd loved hearing her say fuck before. I wanted to hear my sister say, Stop staring at my pussy little brother, instead of "there."

Immediately after speaking my sister turned to the side of the tub. For first time giving me a glimpse of her tight little ass. So cute. Just like mom's. I wanted to be behind my sister fucking her doggy style.

Cautiously, afraid of falling, my sister stepped over the high tub. My sister for the briefest second as she stepped over the tub looked back at me still staring at her pussy. A frown on her face.

As my sister moved her legs over the tub. I was able to see her pussy lips part and see her pink insides. I so wanted to get my cock inside there. I was even able to see her brown, puckered asshole clearly as she stepped over the tub.

My sister scold back at me knowing she had just gave me a show of a lifetime. I almost couldn't wait for her to leave my room so I could masturbate to her image. So much like my mom's body from 14 years ago. Her ageless twin.

My sister quickly walked over to the counter and picked up her bikini. I picked myself up out of the tub. My cock hard as a rock. I stood up naked with my sister only a few inches away behind me nude. My hard cock so close to my sister's pussy. I turned and smacked her beautiful flawless butt with the palm of my hand.

"Oh, stop, be good, little brother. You've already seen everything I've got. But you can't touch it, " my sister grabbed a towel and start drying herself off.

I reached out and grabbed her left butt cheek. My sister quickly swatted my hand away as she wrapped the towel around her. I watched as my sister beautiful tits and pussy disappeared in the bathroom mirror. My sister turned as I stepped out of the tub dripping wet.

Her eyes roaming down, fixed on my cock as I reached for a towel hanging from the wall. As I started to dry off my sister slipped past me and walked out of the bathroom carrying her bikini.

My sister called back as she went to her room, "Goodnight, sweet dreams little brother." My sister giggled as she shut the door. I heard the lock click into place. She was taking no chances. Protecting herself from her horny brother.

I finished drying off and walked to my bedroom door. I started to shut it then stopped. I put the towel back and then moved to my bed. Naked I positioned my pillows so I could look at my sister's door as I leaned back against the headboard. I reached down and grabbed my cock and started jerking off fantasying about my sister's body.

Imagining that my sister had let me touch her bald pussy, that I had fingered her, sucked on her huge pink nipples of each of her breast, licked her pussy, stuck my finger in her ass and finally my cock entering her pussy. As I came I could almost hear my sister moaning out my name in her British accent, so sexy.

I called out my sister's name loudly, too loudly, but I didn't care, "Ashley, Ashley your pussy feels so good. I'm cumming inside you sis. Your brother is fucking your pussy, Ashley."

I don't think I had ever cum so hard in my life. After a few minutes I recovered my senses. I was embarrassed about calling out my sister's name as I came. I thought she probably didn't hear me. But part of me hoped she did. My sister, Ashley, I so want to fuck you. For so long, I've wanted to get my cock inside of you. I slowly faded off to sleep only to dream about making love to my sister. The following day as usual we didn't talk about what happened in the bath tub other than a knowing smile or two when we looked at each other. We both now knew what our fellow sibling was hiding beneath their clothes. When my sister reached up to get a bowl for her cereal, she turned to find me smiling at her. My sister simply shook her head and said, "You won't give up will you. You're a persistent little bastard."

I simply said, "Good things come to those who wait." My sister sat down next to me in her tight shorts and blue t-shirt. "Not all things, I never knew my brother was such a dirty young man." my sister.

"You just bring it out in me. You have such a cute butt."

My sister shook her head refusing to further encourage me.

"So what are we going to do today?" my sister asked.

I smiled at her.

"Oh no, get that smut out of your mind. Do I need to move into a hotel?" my sister said playfully but getting annoyed.

"No. I'll be good. You're going to get the full California tourist experience." My sister raised her eyebrows at my words. I continued, "Today, Disney world."

"Yeah. I've always wanted to go there. I refuse to go to the French Disney Park."

Over the course of the next five days I was on my best behavior. We were brother and sister again. I hardly flirted with her or responded to her flirting. She loved to tease me and then say I wasn't being good. So I started ignoring her flirty replies.

My sister and I visited Disney, Universal, the Chinese theater, stood in line to get on the Price is Right, went to see the QE old ocean liner and Spruce Goose of Howard Hughes fame. Each day after we got home from sight seeing we were exhausted. We'd go for a quick swim. My sister in her girl next door bikini. My sister spent her time in the pool doing laps and making sure I didn't get to close to her. We'd watch tv and then fall asleep.

Our only real flirting during the five days was when I came home after going food shopping. When I went up to my bedroom to take a shower I could hear my sister was in the bath tub. I was tempted to try the door and join her but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of rejecting me again.

I stood there a second at the door and then walked back to my bed and laid down. A few minutes later my sister came out of the bathroom completely naked.

My sister proudly pranced through my room nude turning her head towards me as she walked by. She smiling said, "I forgot my pajamas."

I could see my sister's long hard nipples poking out and just a hint of her pussy as she whisked by me

I threw my pillow at her but missed, "Tease.'

My sister laughed as I followed her tight, wiggling ass as she sauntered down the hallway and closed her bedroom door.

I said to myself, "You could have wrapped a towel around yourself."

On the sixth day, we sat at the breakfast table gobbling cereal. My sister was dressed in sweat pants and t -shirt. Her nipples always seemed to be hard and once again they were poking out from her B cup tits.

I tried hard to ignore her apricot scent of hair and those nipples.

"Today, we're going to the beach."

"Yeah," my sister shouted.

"Not only are we going to the beach. To get the full California experience I'm going to attempt, mind attempt, to teach you a little about surfing," I announced to my sister.

"Cool. Do I need a wet suit or can I surf in my bikini."

"A bikini is fine. It might get swept off your body by a wave. But I'll love the view," I teased her. My sister swatted me with her hand. "I picked up a wet suit for you. It's nice and tight."

"I'll be a surfer chick."

My sister and I went to a beach near me. I spent about two hours teaching her the basics. It was hysterical to watch. I told her I was terrible when I first started surfing too. But I was never that bad. My sister finally gave up on surfing after getting warped by a wave. She shed the wet suit and retired to the beach. I spent about an hour without her doing some serious surfing on my own.

As I walked up the beach to join my sister I half expected her to be talking to some dudes. I mean my sister is gorgeous she must get hit on all the time. Jealousy zooming through me. But my sister was sitting on her towel alone.

"I was watching you. You're pretty good. Little brother, you've learned all that in the last couple of years," my sister asked as she moved onto her stomach. My sister almost made me feel uncomfortable as she stared at me behind her dark sunglasses.

"Yeah, I actually paid some college kid to teach me how to surf. He was vicious to me. I 'd get warped and he'd scream at me, 'Dude, you're an idiot." I'm kind a tall for a surfer. Not fantastic balance either. But I do have the blondish hair."

I continued, "People would yell at me I stole their wave. Surfers can be assholes. Not nearly as laid back as you think. But I do love being out here, the ocean, the waves, the girls in bikinis. But I guess I'm getting old. Most of these kids surfing are 12-15 years younger than me."

"You're not getting old because that would mean I'm getting old. We're adults now. We can do what we want. We don't have to follow other people's rules anymore," my sister attempted to part sage wisdom to her younger brother.

"True, I guess. But I wish I was 18 with what I know now."

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean. The mistakes. ..like getting sun burnt. Little brother would you mine doing my back. I've got mom's English white skin."

I simply smiled. My sister reached out and swatted me for the umpteenth time. "Shut up," she said responding to my wordless tease.

I reached into our beach bag and pulled out the Sun block 45. My sister reached behind her and unsnapped her bikini top. I could see her medium sized breast pressing against the towel. How I wanted to be that towel. My sister was wearing her black bikini. It was small but not too small. Her body and cute butt were well covered. But I already knew the treasure hidden below.

I could have easily stood at my sister's side and spread the sun tan lotion over her body. But I decided to be an asshole. I looked down at my sister's flawless skin on her back as she pressed her head against the towel relaxing. I moved close to my sister and then picked up my leg.

I moved my body over top of her and as gently as possible landed myself onto of her. Straddlinging my sister. Just below her butt and on top of the back of her white, thin legs. I was pressed against her butt. My legs supported most of my weight so I wasn't crushing her.

As I positioned myself on top of my sister's bikini covered body and butt, she turned her head and frowned at me.

"You're such a jerk." My sister attempted to swat me but she couldn't get fully up without exposing her breast to the few people on the beach. I could see the sides of my sister breast and then almost her complete breast as she raised her body from the towel. My sister stopped turning towards me and resumed her position of pressing against the towel. Giving up at beating me and accepting my impropriety. Unwilling to cause a scene or flash her tits to strangers who might have phone cameras.

"Move a little, you're crushing my legs."

I slid forward a tiny fraction, pressing tighter against her butt as I moved my legs to take even more weight off my sister's body.

"Better, be good," my sister demanded. "There are a lot people around."

I looked around and saw only 5 other people within a hundred yards of us. All of whom seemed to be ignoring us. Down the beach the surfers were out in full force but they were a long, long way away.

It was so sexy to be touching my sister, to be in this almost sexual position with her. Feeling her naked legs against beneath me and her bikini covered ass. It was my turn to tease. Despite the icy water of the Pacific, I could feel blood start to pump into my cock. I opened the bottle of lotion and spread it onto my hands.

I wasn't trying to merely spread sun tan lotion on my sister. I was trying to give her a massage. I kneaded her skin. Rubbing her shoulders. Caressing her skin. Following her spine down to just before her bikini bottoms. I reached over and did her sides. I kept going and felt my fingers feel the edges of her silky breast.

My sister's body stiffened.

"Enough, get back on top. Do my shoulder blades. Please. Be a good little brother."

"Mm." I simply said as I started to massage my sister's shoulder blades.

"That feels good. You have nice hands. Wandering but nice," my sister nearly moaned.

"You're skin is soft. You know you're so beautiful. Do you hate me saying that," I asked my sister. I started massaging my sister's lower back right above her bikini bottoms. At first strongly pressing into her flesh and then lightly with my finger tips stroking her skin, following her bikini bottoms to her side. Then back again.

My cock was hard as a rock. I had my body lifted slightly off my sister by my legs in order to not crush her. But I knew my cock was mere centimeters from pressing against my sister's ass. How I loved my sister's ass.

My sister replied softly, almost sexily as her languid body seemed to flow with my massage, "Every woman loves to hear some one say there beautiful. Especially when a cute guy says it. With a hot body." My sister giggled into the towel.

I leaned slightly down as I softly touched my sister's spine.

Stroking her from her bikini bottoms to neck. Finally, I couldn't take anymore and I leaned forward and moved my body down further on top of hers. My groin pressing against her ass. My cock so hard it was pushing through my bathing suit into my sister's bikini bottoms. My cock only a few light pieces of fabric away from pushing into my sister's pussy.

My sister let out a gentle sigh as I pushed my cock into her ass. As I pressed my hands right below her shoulder. I pulled slightly back and pressed my cock back into my sister's butt. And then again and again I humped my sister's bikini covered ass with the slightest most imperceptible thrust into her butt. I moved my hands from my sister's back to her sides and slid my fingers over the out edges of my sister's breast as I pumped my cock against her tight butt.

My sister seemed to be lost in dream as she allowed me to thrust my stiff cock against her body. I expected her to stop me any second but she continued to lie there. Passive receiving my thrust against her body.

I was so horny. So turned on by being on the beach humping my sister's ass that I thought I was going to cum any second. I could feel my cum rising. Ready to explode into my swimsuit.

I most have only been thrust against her butt for only4 to 5 minutes but it seemed an eternity. I was so close to cumming that my formerly stealthy thrust were getting more obvious to possible on lookers as I moved oh so close to cumming against my sister's body. A fantasy come true.

I had no doubt my sister knew what I was doing the whole time. She could feel my 8 inches pushing against her again and again.

I wanted to feel my sister's tits so badly. I tried pushing my fingers into the towel. The soft sand giving way to my lustful brother fingers. The towel lowering into the sand as my fingers took towels place slipping into my sister's bikini top. My fingers of both my hands wrapping around my sister's breast. I could her soft pillows of flesh against the front of my hand and her bikini against the back of my hands.

Her stiff, erect nipples trapped between my fingers. I squeezed my sister breast softly. Her silky pillows flowing through my hands.

I was so close to cumming. I was pushing hard against my silent sister. As I leaned forward to grab her tits I could hear my sister's labored, lustful breathing. I pinched her nipples and then again squeezed her b cups with palm of my hands

Suddenly, my sister was moving. She turned her left shoulder as she rose up from the beach towel. My thrust pushing into the side of her ass as I slipped off her. My left hand slipping off her exposed her breast as my right hand caressed her right tit. My sister reached back and pushed me off her. I fell into the sand. My right hand falling onto the towel trapped beneath her side.

My stiff rod still wanting to thrust against her. I tried to push against her turned body.

"Get off. There a ton a people around. Someone could have camera. My god, little brother."