English Willpower v. US Persistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister was standing as I fell away from her rising body. My sister hurriedly repositioned her bikini top to cover her stiff nipples. Then she reached back to retie her top.

My sister looked around the beach trying to judge how much anyone could have seen. Looking for cameras or camera phones.

My sister whispered to me, "I don't want to be see on the internet by everyone I knew on the beach with my little brother humping my ass. Jesus Christ. You don't give up. Do you think about anything other than fucking me."

I was out of breath. Blue balled. My hard cock screaming at me to finish the job.

My sister ripped the towel from out from under me. Covering me with grainy sand. My hair and my face splattered with sand.

My sister in her scolding voice, "Let's go. Get up little brother. Someone might have called the cops. Arrested for luid acts in public would look great on a resume. Sex crime. Come on."

I watched my sister's bikini bottom as she started walking toward our car leaving me behind covered in sand.

I slowly gathered myself and headed toward one of the showers on the beach. I washed myself off as I looked out onto the water and the beach. No one saw us I thought to myself. She's hysterical over nothing.

Then again I thought, she just had or maybe let her brother hump her ass. I think she's feeling a little guilty .... or rather dirty.

My sister was waiting by the car. I reached out and took the towel from her and dried off. I opened the doors and started the car and air conditioning.

I looked over at my sister who staring straight ahead, ignoring me.

I attempted to calm her down, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, in public."

My sister looked at me pissed off, "In public, in public. You're my brother, you're not supposed to do that period. You're not supposed to be trying to fuck me. Everyday you look at me like I WANT TO GET MY COCK IN HER PUSSY. I'M YOUR SISTER FOR GOD SAKE. STOP IT ALREADY. I'm partially at fault for teasing you. I didn't think it was a big deal."

My sister continued letting her frustration out, "Obviously, I shouldn't have done it. Now you've got my pussy on your brain. All you think about is fucking me." My sister shook her head, "My pussy is just like any other chick you've fucked's pussy. It's not that special. Just drive home."

I tried to apologize to my sister," Ashley."

"Shut up. Just drive. Go. Go already. I'm sick of you apologizing to me. You grab my tits you apologize. You hump my ass. " My sister paused and brought her hand up to her face, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It's bad enough dating. Worrying if this guy wants to get to know me. Or just fuck me and brag to his friends. Now I have to deal with it from own brother. You fucker."

My sister slapped me over and over again as she cried. I took it for several seconds and then I grabbed her hands and held them.

"I love you Ashley. You're my sister. I love you more than anyone. And I mean anyone in the world. I'm a jerk. A total asshole. I deserve it. I don't know why but ..... I want you. I want to be inside you. I wish I didn't but I do. I've wanted you for 14 years. Every since we saw mom and dad together. I can't get it out of my head. A stupid fantasy. I'm a total sick pervert. But you were flirting with me and I figured maybe. I mean how many 33 year old gorgeous sister's take a bath with their 32 year old brother. Or change topless in front of them. Or walk around nude in front of them. I've wanted you so long I thought maybe she wants me. I needed to try. I love you sis. I hope you don't hate me. Please don't hate me."

My sister squeezed my hand, "I don't hate you. I love you little brother. It's partly my fault." My sister smiled broadly, "I'm such a tease. I love getting your attention. I went way too far. I'm sorry for hitting you. It's not all you. Are you alright?"

My sister let go of my hand.

"I'm fine. Other than.." I stopped myself.

"What, oh..," my sister said knowingly. "You were getting way to obvious on the beach, jerk off. Every one could tell."

"You weren't complaining."

"I was in shock. Let's not talk about it. You can take care of yourself when we get home."

"Tease," I smiled as I pulled out and started driving home.

"Flirt. Humper."

I replied back, "Cock tease. Brother..cock teaser."

"Incest whore. Sister molester. Enough just drive," my sister finalized, ending the rant.

My sister and I drove the rest of the way home in silence, neither of us speaking a word to each other. I finally turned on the radio to help break the tension.

When we got home my sister said, "I'm going to take a quick shower and get changed. Then start dinner. Light the grill for me."

My sister came down a few minutes later and started cooking. She turned and looked at me. My sister giggled.

"What?" I said frustrated as she couldn't stop giggling like a school girl.

After a minute she put her hand to her mouth and controlled her laughter. My sister smiled broadly. Then she flirted, "I shouldn't have... You're making me bad now. Dirty boy." My sister stopped then said staring at me, "Go up stairs I left you a gift. You seem to like them so much... so there yours to keep. To use as you see fit. You've already used them anyway."

I looked at her confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Just go up stairs to your room little brother. It's on the bed. You've got about 30 minutes til dinner is ready. Go before I regain my senses and take them back," my sister demanded.

I walked into the house puzzled at what the heck my sister was talking about. I proceed up the stairs and then into my room. I looked on my bed and saw them. My sister's bikini top and bottoms. The bikini my sister was wearing this afternoon.

I picked up the bikini top and strings fell across my wrist. I thought this top had held my sister's breast. I had slid my hand into this top and touched her breast. A treasured souvenir. I placed the bikini top back on the bed and picked up my sister's bikini bottoms. I was amazed at how small her bikini bottoms were. I turned the black fabric over and looked into the crotch of the panties.

Her bikini bottoms were slightly wet. Had I made my sister's pussy wet while humping her ass? I must have I thought to myself.

I touched the crotch of the panties with my fingers. I wiped the wetness onto my finger and brought it to my mouth. Tasting my sister's pussy for the first time. Such a turn on. I was so stiff. My cock demanding to be stroked.

Then I brought my sister's panties to me nose. Inhaling her earthly fragrance. I stuck my tongue out and lightly licked the crotch of her panties. Fantasizing, I was licking her pussy. These panties had covered my sister's pussy only minutes ago. I looked at the door and said fuck it.

She knew what I would be doing up here.

I pulled down my bathing suit trunks and placed the crotch of my sister's panties against the shaft of my cock. I picked up my sister's bikini top and held it in my left hand as I jerked off against my sister's bikini bottoms.

In moments, I was worked up and ready to explode. I had been so teased, so close today. I needed to cum so bad. I heard the sliding glass doors open down stairs as my sister walked into the kitchen. I couldn't see her but I could feel her presence. I was pumping my cock furious. I couldn't take any more.

I stopped my strokes against her bikini bottoms and raced to place the panties over the head of my cock to catch my cum. My cum splashed out of my cock covering my sister's black bikini bottoms with my white seed.

I moaned out loudly, wanting desperately to make my sister hear me, "Ohh, so good, so good. I wish you were still wearing them. Ah covered in my cum. Ah I want to be inside you sis, so bad. To cum inside my sister. Please, please."

I heard my sister open the glass door and walk out to the patio. My sister screamed up to me loudly, "Get cleaned up. Dinner is ready, little brother." My sister giggled, "You know that's all your getting." As she shut the door I heard her say quietly, almost to herself, "That's as close as I can let you get, little brother."

When I walked down stairs my sister giggled at me and shook her head knowingly. I sat down in the chair slightly embarrassed that my sister knew I had been masturbating with her bikini upstairs.

As I put some peas on my plate I casually asked my sister, "Do you want those back?"

My sister, "No. No. There yours now. Yuck." She paused for a second, "They're the only panties of my your every getting inside. "

I corrected her, "Bikini."

My sister turned her head like what an idiot I was to correct her.

"Besides, I know you're going to let me get into your pants eventually," I told my sister.

My sister feigned shock, "Oh really, not a chance. Incest is disgusting. No way am I letting your hands or especially your thingy get inside me." My sister moved toward me and whispered, "I just love to tease you, little brother. Make you squirm. But you've got no shot."

I whispered back to her, my face only inches from hers as we leaned across the table, "That's what you say now. But you'll give in, eventually. See, I can tell your playing with the idea in your mind. Part of you thinks it's disgusting..."

My sister interrupted, "All of me thinks its disgusting. How can anyone want to be with their brother or sister that way? Having sex with your sibling? Gross!"

I laughed, "I know I'm disgusting but I know you are too. You're curious what would it be like to be with my brother. To make love with him. This guy I've known all my life. Who I love deeply, but not really sexually, at least not yet. Then you're going to think I've slept with guys who I've barely known or liked."

"I know my brother better than any guy I've ever dated and I know I love him. I know he loves me. Then dear sister, you're going to say to your self why not? Why can't I be with my brother that way. Sexually. I love him. It'll be fun. Weird, strange but exotic and exciting. The ultimate taboo. So wrong but so sexy."

My sister said, "I'm going to think all that."

"Yep. See I have the advantage. You can so No a hundred times. But all I need is one day, one hour, one minute when you give in to the temptation, the curiosity. One day you're feeling ultra horny. When the idea doesn't seem repulsive but sexy. Daring."

"You are one persistent bastard. Aren't you? But you forgot, I'm going home in a couple of days. We won't see each other for at least months if not longer after I leave," my sister reminded me.

"True. You might not give in this trip but the idea will stay with you. You'll be in your office one day at work and some dumb German guy will hit on you. You'll think to yourself 'Ah, I'd rather fuck my brother. He's cuter and nicer.' Or you'll sleep with some guy and then think about me. What it would be like to have sex with me, your little brother instead of some random bloke. Eventually, you'll be hitting on me. Trying to convince me to sleep with you."

"NOT A CHANCE. Keep dreaming little brother. Stop bothering me and wait for that day because it's never going to happen," my sister tried to get me to register her words of denial.

I laughed at her and then she laughed at me. My sister continued as she shook her head and swept her hand through her hair, "I cannot believe I'm having this conversation with my little brother. Bizarre. You're sick. Creep. Brothers and sister don't fuck each other. No brother and sister have sex, together."

I replied, "I bet brothers and sisters are having sex all over the world. In America and England, everywhere. Just no one talks about it. It's the secret you'd don't even tell your best friend."

"Not in reality little brother. Just you're sick fantasy."

I ignored my sister's words, "I just hope you finally given in and we have sex while your still hot. I really want to be naked ... and make love to you while you're still in your prime. Physically."

My sister swatted me offended as she laughed, "I've got years left of being hot, little brother. Not that it matters to you. You're not getting any from me anyway."

"We'll make sure you keep in shape, sis. I like you cute and thin." I demanded of her.

"Jerk. Stop. No more talk of you ....fucking me. I'm going to call mom. Or dad," my sister getting annoyed at my persistence.

"Tell them how we took a bath together, naked, dry humped on the beach, how you gave me your bikini," my sister pulled out her chair to leave the table. "Alright, I'm stopping. I'm stopping."

"You're ruining everything."

"Okay, okay, I'm stopping."

My sister looked at me, "This topic is barred or I'm leaving. Seriously."

My sister looked down at her plate and started eating. We ignored each other the rest of the night and went to be. I laid down on my bed and saw my sister's bikini. I thought to myself, Some part of her must want me, right? I couldn't push things further or it would ruin our relationship as brother and sister if I haven't already.

The next day I went back to work. When I came home from work I could tell my sister was a tired of my constant hitting on her so I cooled it. We played a game of Gin Rummy together and talked about are grand parents. I was tempted to ask her to play strip poker but I didn't dare.

The next day I worked late until 9 at night. After eating dinner and a few minutes talking to my sister we both went right to bed. I was sleeping in a pair of boxers when I heard a slight knock on the door.

"Yes," I figured my sister was looking for something in the house and needed help. There was light from the hallway but my room was completely dark.

My sister opened the door slowly. She was wearing a pair of red boy shorts panties and a white t-shirt with a black heart on the front. She looked so sexy with her hair messily draped over her shoulder.

My sister said softly, "I feel like I haven't seen you for two days. I miss you."

I leaned on to my shoulder and looked at her standing in the doorway. Her boy shorts were lacy and I could almost see through them. I could see her pussy camel toed against the fabric. Her mound looking so sexy. Mouth watering.

"I told you when you decide to come to visit I was going to have to work a lot. I'm trying to catch up for the days I took off to spend with you. That's why I had to work late," I explained to her.

"I know. I miss spending time with you. Being near you." My sister tilted her head as she looked at me. "Would you mind? Could you be good, if I slept in bed with you. I just want to hang with my brother."

"I snore. At least I snore when I don't sleep on my side," I warned my sister.

My sister smiled as she walked toward the bed. I rolled over to the far side of the bed. "I can sleep through a train wreck." My sister paused as she put her hands down on the bed ready to jump in. "You're going to be good. I'm not going to wake up and you're going to be on top of me."

"I'll be good." My sister looked at me with uncertainty. Not totally trusting my words so I tried to alleviate her fears of me molesting her in the night. "I promise. I only want you if you want me. So you're safe as long as you behave."

My sister smiled as she jumped into the bed shaking the bed. My sister stated, "I remember jumping up and down on the beds. Going crazy. Mom and dad would scream at us."

"That was fun. A long time ago," I responded to her memory.

"Too long."

I could smell my sister's body, her hair, her skin. My cock was hard as a rock.

"Hey remember?" I said quietly.

"What?" my sister said as she started to fall asleep.

"A man gets over 10 erections during the night while he sleeps," I told my sister.

My sister giggled quietly, "Be good." My sister paused and then threw back at me, "I thought you were always hard around me."

My sister rolled over onto her back as she pulled up the sheet to her shoulders. "Keep it on that side of the bed. No beach humping...or you'll end up like humpty dumpy with that part missing."

"Yes, yes. Goodnight."

"Nite." My sister seemed to fall instantly asleep as I lied there watching her. Desperate to touch her. But I didn't. I had promised her. Hours passed and I knew I was going to be useless at work tomorrow. So I got up and took a Tylenol PM to help me sleep.

I woke and it was already daylight, early morning. I could feel my sister's body leaning against me. My sister was cuddled underneath my arm as her head lay on my chest. Her left leg and thigh was straddling on top of my leg. Her foot in between my legs touching my far calf.

My sister felt so warm and sweet. I could feel her breast pushing into my body and her pussy against my thigh through her panties. I breathed deeply trying to control myself as her face laid against my naked chest.

I could feel my erection painfully ordering to get it inside my sister's pussy. She was laying there helpless and in a deep sleep. I could pull her panties off and be inside her in seconds. Before she even knew what I was doing. Once I started fucking her, she'd love it and not make me stop. But then I thought I would be really raping her. She'd hate me forever.

I stirred trying to look at the clock to see if I needed to get up for work. 7:50 AM. I needed to get up and take a shower. But my sister's body felt so good pressed up against me I didn't want to ever move. I thought about taking the day off but I knew immediately I couldn't. That's the problem with having an important job. Damn.

My sister moved against me and her head tilted up. Her beautiful, sexy, sleepy eyes opening as she moved her left hand across my chest. I raised my hand and placed it against her back. I softly caressed her back through her t-shirt.

"Mmm, I slept so good last night," my sister mumbled half awake.

"So did I. Too good. I need to get up or I'm going to be late for work."

My sister pressed her head against my chest firmly and her hand pushed me down as she closed her eyes. "MM, you're not going anywhere. You feel too good. " My sister wrapped her leg around mine leg like a python strangling her pray. Pushing her pussy into my thigh.

"Mm, so good. You're not moving. My warm pillow." My sister shocked me as her hand went to my nipple and teased it as she kissed my chest with her lips.

"Forget work. Stay home with me," my sister said half asleep and then she kissed my chest again as she pinched my nipple.

My sister's hair flowing over my shoulder. I ran my hand over her back. I could tell she didn't have a bra on. I ran my hand all the way down to her lower back. Finding her skin where her t-shirt had rid up. I ran my fingers over her lower back just above her panties. I let my fingers graze her boy shorts panties and then brought them up to her t-shirt.

I so wanted to slip my fingers into her panties and feel my sister's ass and then her pussy.

It took all of my control to stop myself.

I tried to move as I told my sister, "I really need to get up or I'm going to be massively late."

"Don't go, please stay with me," as my sister tightened her grip on me.

Was this my opening. My chance to have sex with my sister.

I whispered to my half awake sister, "I can be convinced. What are we going to do if I stay home with you?"

"Stay in bed together all day, it feels so good," my sister revealed.

"Mmm, sounds like fun. What are we going to do in bed?" I asked my sister in a hushed tone.

"Sleep, cuddle," my sister said as her eyes opened again as she ran her hand over my stomach.

"That sounds good but not quite worth staying home for. I need to earn money pay the mortgage."

"I'll make it worth your while. Don't move be my pillow," my sister demanded.

"What will you do for me?" I questioned.

"What do you want?" my sister innocently asked.

"You know what I want? You." I dared.