English Willpower v. US Persistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, you're so bad little brother. That's all you've got on your mind." My sister kissed my chest again as her hand went to the edge of my boxers. Her fingers gliding just above the elastic waist. My sister continued sleepily, "It could be fun. But I can't do that with you. I wish we could."

I spurred her on, "Who would know?" I leaned down and kissed my sister's hair softly as I inhaled her scent. I slipped my hand underneath the bottom of her t-shirt as I caressed her back with my hand. Skin against skin. My sister's skin so soft, it felt like I was moving my hand on silk.

"Hmm true. That feels so good." My sister slid her fingers to the waist band of my boxers. She slowly moved her fingers underneath the fabric and then stopped. My sister pinched my skin there on my lower abs and then looked up at me.

My sister's open her eyes now glittering and awake.

My sister was so close to my cock, inches away. I pushed her to continue as Irubbed her back moving my hand to her side. Feeling the edges of her breast and then retreating to her spine.

"A little lower and I'm yours for the rest of day, please keep going." I moaned to my sister.

My sister grinned. " I told you a hundred times. You're not getting it."

My sister pulled herself up onto her elbows as she pulled her hand out of the top of my boxers. As she moved above me my hand slipped out of the back of her shirt and was pinned to the bed by her other elbow.

"Stop working me and get to work." My sister got up out of bed. Her ass looking delicious as her t-shirt fell back into place leaving the tiniest bit of her belly exposed. Nice abs I thought sis.

She reached behind her and pulled at her boy shorts to get them to cover the right spot. I could see through most of the lacy fabric to her beautiful ass.

My sister turned and smiled.

"Go. Get ready for work. I don't want you blaming me for being late. I'm going back to bed. Too bad you woke me. I was having such a good dream. If you weren't such a perv you could have stayed in bed with me all day," my sister teased.

"If I wasn't a perv, I wouldn't want to stay in bed my sister all day. Neither would you," I told her.

My sister shook her head and went to her bedroom. She locked the door so I wouldn't get any bright ideas.

I spent the day at work thinking about my sister and how I could work it to get her to have sex with me. She wanted to sleep with me last night. She must want me. I didn't' understand what she wanted. One minute she was teasing me. The next she was made at me for flirting with her or coming on to her. Woman are all head cases I thought.

The next night my sister seemed pissed at me the whole time. I had no idea what I'd done. At least recently. I asked her and she said, "You're a pain in the ass, perv that's what."

I went to bed early and waited for my sister to join me. I had no intention of being a gentleman this time if she slept with me but she didn't. I guess she knew better than to trust me two nights while she slept unconscious next to me.

The next morning, I knew what I had to do.

"Ashley, my dear sister. I love you. But I think it's time for you to go. Back home or go see dad or mom in London. I think things are getting weird between us and I don't want to ruin our relationship. I think you should go tomorrow," I told her over breakfast.

"You're kicking me out because I won't fuck you. I won't fuck my brother and become a complete degenerate, so you get rid of me. I'm sorry I can't just fuck my little brother," my sister stated.

"No. I love you. But I want you in a way that is uncomfortable to you. I can't help myself. I can promise not to flirt or hit on you but it'd be a lie. It's best that we go our separate ways for a while. You can't believe how much I regret telling you about how I feel and starting flirting with you. This whole sexually thing. I wish I never did it but I thought there was a chance and went for it because.."

My sister finished my thought, "I was such flirt.. Fuck. I love you and don't want to lose you, little brother," my sister said with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, you're not losing me in any way, shape or form. Sis, you were only staying a couple of more days anyway."

"I know," my sister said crying lightly.

"I promise to come see you this year. 6-8 months from now, I'll come for a visit. You can show me Germany." I paused as she smiled, "I'll stay in a hotel and be on my best behavior."

"You promise to visit. A week at least," she ordered me.

"Yes. I promise. We have tonight. I'm going to take you out to a great restaurant I heard of. I'm even going to order for you like some classy guy, we both know I'm not. And then I want to show you a spot on the board walk that dad and I went to. We'll have a great time."

My sister spent the day packing, arranging a flight and pouting. She was pissed at me for screwing up and becoming a pig. But by the end of the day she was excited about getting back home and relaxing in her own apartment for a few day before she would have to go back to work. Traveling is stressful, especially when you staying with your little brother who wants to fuck you.

We went to a seafood restaurant which was rated highly by my friends. I ordered oysters and several other known aphrodiacs foods off the menu. A guy can hope that she'll change her mind.

My sister smiled at me, "Aren't they supposed be you know, make you horny."

"I never heard that. I just like oysters. Are they working?" I responded innocently.

"Not really. But they do taste fantastic. Thank so much for being a great host. I really do mean that," my sister grabbed my hand.

"Other than the whole trying to get into you pants thing," I played.

"No, that was fun to, sometimes," my sister gleamed at me. My sister let go of my hand.

"You're such a tease. Like I said before it's only a matter of time," I reminded Ashley.

"Well, I'll watch my weight and buy a new facial cream so I'll look good," my sister playing me one better.

"I appreciate that. But we always have tonight."

"Keep dreaming, little brother. I'm locking my door and putting the chair in front of it." My sister smiled knowingly, "Besides, you've got my bikini." My sister looked out the window a moment and then she turned back toward me as she said, "It was nice and wet."

I stared at my sister a second not knowing what to say. I asked her quietly trying to avoid anyone over hearing our incestuous conversation. "Did you get wet from me? On the beach?"

"What do you think?" my sister stared into my eyes, "The beach, the tub, both times, the bed, amusement parks, at the taping of the tv show, the pool, while watching TV. Basically constantly," my sister eyed me.

We held eye contact for several seconds and then I finally said, "You're so bad. Such a tease."

"Oh, I can be bad, little brother. Too bad we're related and you'll never find out how bad?" my sister rode me.

"The taboo can make it more fun," I tested her.

"To think about that's all. I thought about what you said. I think most brothers and sisters think about it. Maybe fantasize about it. No more. Enough. Let's change the subject. Add this restaurant to the list by the way," my sister squirmed in her chair as she smiled teasingly at me. "Stop staring. Everyone will know. Or smell me. Enough. It's making it worse talking about this. New subject."

"So how's the weather in Germany? As wet as London?" I asked my sister.

My sister swatted me, "No, it's not. London is very wet right now. Jerk. I knew I shouldn't have told you."

I smiled as we finished our dinner. It was thrilling to hear that I had made my sister's pussy wet. To know she was wet right now as she sat across the table from me. No brother should ever be armed with such knowledge about their sister.

I knew my sister was giving in. Her mind toying with the idea, twisting it. Rationalizing it. If only slightly succumbing to the idea as she became more sexual, more explicit around me.

We finished dinner and took a walk. I told her I had to show her a secret place dad had showed to me.

My sister was dressed in a short, tan skirt that ran down to her lower thighs. Up top her peaches were hidden by a black blouse.

My sister and I walked down the board walk. The area was deserted on a week night off season. There was a running track toward our left and the beach and ocean below us to our right.

"Dad insisted that we come here when he visited me. He told me a story. I don't know if I should tell you?" I attempted to intrigue my sister's curiosity.

Tell me. My God after what I told you in the restaurant? After this week?" my sister insisted I continue.

My sister and I walked next to each other as I looked around the area seeing if anyone was in ear shot.

"Dad told me that after mom and him moved to the US, they came out here to see some friends. They walked this very boardwalk," I told my sister.

"I never new they visited California while married," my sister interrupted.

"They never talked about. But for some reason dad was the most talkative I every saw him about mom when we came here. He told me they went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant like we just went to. By the time they finished dinner it was late, like now. They decide to talk a romantic stroll along the boardwalk after dinner," my sister looked up at me as I retold our father's story.

"The area was deserted like now. But dad said not quite as built up. Mom and dad were feeling, ah, very romantic. Mom wanted to have sex on the beach. Dad said he thought it was dangerous. But mom insisted and he couldn't say no."

"But they couldn't find the stairs down to the beach. So they came here to this spot," I said as I stopped our progress. My sister standing next to me. "Dad said they stood here at this precise spot. Mom and dad cuddled as they looked out at the ocean leaning against this railing. Never happier in their entire life."

"Oh, that's so romantic," my sister said as she leaned against the railing. She stared out looking over the Pacific Ocean as waves crashed into the shore. I placed my hands on my sister's hip as leaned against her. I lowered my mouth to her ear and continued the tall tale.

"Dad said mom looked back at him and he knew what she wanted. He said lets go home. But mom simply said I can't wait. Dad told mom he didn't have a condom on him that they shouldn't. Mom said she'd risk it. He could pull out."

I whispered to my sister, "So dad made love to mom from behind against the railing on this very spot. He told me that was the night you were conceived. All because mom was feeling romantic by the ocean and dad didn't have a condom."

My sister said she looked straight ahead, "I guess he didn't pull out."

"I guess not."

My cock was so hard. I pressed up against my sister and wrapped my arms around her. I held her tightly to me as I pushed my cock against her tight ass.

My sister turned her head to look me in the eye and our cheeks rubbed together.

My sister said in her English accent, "Total Bollox. You just made up that story to get laid. I wasn't conceived here."

"100 percent the truth. Almost word for word what dad said. At the time I couldn't believe he told me. Believe me I didn't want to hear it. He said 'On this very spot, against this railing'. Now I'm glad he told me. So sexy to know that this is where you began," I lowered my lips to my sister's neck.

I nuzzled into her neck. Kissing her, sucking on her skin. Licking her. My sister tasted so good. I wordlessly continued kissing her neck as my hands rubbed her tummy. I pushed my cock against my sister's ass again and again. Trying remain inconspicuous to the any of pedestrians but failing miserably.

I brought my lips to my sister's ear. I whispered, "Don't tell me that story didn't make you wet."

I kissed my sister's ear as I moved my hands to my sister's breast cupping each of her b cup tits. Squeezing softly and then rubbing her protruding nipples.

"MMmm, I'm not sure if it was the story or that hard cock against my ass," my sister moaned. My sister turned her head smiling, "You so want to fuck me here don't you." So sexy to hear my sister say that in her English accent.

"Yes," I leaned in and kissed my sister gently on the mouth for the first time. "But if you want we can go back to my place."

"I can't," my sister stated again. I pressed my cock against her ass as my hands found the end of her shirt and slid underneath. I leaned forward and kiss my sister again. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue into her waiting mouth. It was so sexy running my tongue against my sister's. My sister pushed her lips tightly against me as she opened her mouth. My sister seemed as if she wanted to swallow. To get my body inside of hers.

I ran my hands up to my sister's breast and sneaked my fingers underneath her bra.

"Ah," my sister broke off our kiss as she moaned, "You're so bad."

I softly caressed her silk pillows. Like water flowing through my hands with her nipples poking into my palms. I moved my fingers against her nipples and lightly pinched them.

"You're getting me so wet. You're melting my willpower," my sister moaned as I kissed the other side of her neck.

I moved my left hand across her chest grabbing her right breast with her left nipple poking into my arm extending over her left breast. I guided my hand down her stomach to her lower abs. My sister's body was so thin and so tight and firm. Not an ounce of fat on her 5'8 frame.

I moved my fingers to the band of her skirt. I tried to get my fingers beneath her skirt but it was so tightly wrapped around her waist that I couldn't fit them in. So I leaned down a little and brought my hand to the bottom of my sister's skirt. Suddenly, I yanked my sister's skirt up.

My sister's eyes went wide with surprise at my aggressiveness.

"Ah, brother, someone might see. Ah, us," my sister groaned. Her English accent so sexy as she moaned.

My sister's skirt went from her lower thigh to right below her panties. My sister reached to pull down her skirt. But I reached out and grabbed her arm stopping her. I held her there for a second and then I let go.

I moved my hand from sister's arm to her lacy panties. I pressed my hand against her panties. Feeling her wetness escaper her despite her protests. I rubbed my sister between her legs. My sister pushed her upper body back into me as her cheek rubbed against me. My sister brought her arm up and reached back touching my face.

"Ah that feels so good. Just over my panties. That's not, ahh, incest, my panties, your cock feels so good too." My sister pushed her ass against my cock as my fingers stroked her pussy. I was rubbing her entire pussy as my sister alternated pushing her ass against my cock and her pussy into my hand.

I moved my hand to try and find my sister's clit. I must have found it. "Ahh god, oh no, no, no, no, ahh, we, ah, we need to stop right now, George. Ah that feels to fucking good."

I raised my hand off my sister's panties. My sister, "Oh, yeah we should stop." And then quickly I slipped my right hand into her panties. I slid my hand down my sister's mound. My sister's slit was so wet.

"Ah no little brother, this is too wrong, ah, you shouldn't be touching me like this, there. This is dangerous. Ahh god," my sister moaned as I rubbed soft circles around her clit. "Ah, so bad, we're so bad. Ah, hell, going to hell. Ahh, so worth it, shouldn't ah be ah doing this here."

I moved my fingers to her leaking love hole and roughly shoved two of my fingers into her pussy. I started finger fucking my sister. "Ahh, ahhh," my sister was beyond words. My sister reached back and grabbed my side. She seemed to be trying to grab my ass to push my cock inside her. My sister moved her other hand to grab my arm as I finger fucked her. My thumb rubbing up against her clit.

I thought my sister might be trying to push my arm away but she simply ran her fingers against my skin. I shoved my fingers as deeply as I could into my sister's pussy.

"Ahh, ahh," my sister lowered her mouth and kissed me passionately. My sister's tongue swirling in my mouth. Then she asked as pulling back and opening her eyes, "Do you have condom?"

I leaned towards her as I brought my fingers nearly out of her pussy and then shoved them back into her, "Ah, so good. I want you inside me, ah little brother."

I answered her almost soundlessly, "Yes. Do you want me to put it on."

My sister smiled as I had never seen her before, as my fingers touched her walls, "I knew you would."

Was she teasing me again, "I need you sis. Let me put it inside you. Please. With the condom there's no risk."

"No condom, I want to feel all of you little brother. I don't want to be separated by latex," my sister whispered into my ear as she rubbed her cheek against me.

I pulled my fingers out of my sister and grabbed her panties. I tucked my fingers into the panties pulled them down over her butt. It was so amazing to see my sister's panties with my fingers in them as they moved below her skirt onto her lower thighs. I bent down and pulled her panties below her knees. My sister's panties fell, bunching at her feet.

My sister turned and leaned on me as she stepped out of her panties. My sister turned towards the railing looking out over the ocean. My sister grabbed the railing with her hand and stuck her amazing ass towards me.

I expected her to regain her senses at any second. So I hurriedly unbuttoned my pants and yanked them down along with my boxers at the same time. I looked up and my sister was pulling up her skirt so that bottom of her ass was sticking out naked before me, her brother.

My cock was ready to go. I had waited for this day for more than 14 years. I moved up against my sister's body. My erect cock lightly graving against her ass.

"Mm," my sister moaned.

I lowered my body as I positioned my cock in between my sister's legs. I pushed up against my sister's back as my sister reached in between her legs capturing my cock in her hand.

My sister quietly said, "Ahh, feels so good. I've got you in my hand now." As she stroked my cock up and down for a few seconds. "I have no will power." My sister holding my cock in her hand. My sister brought my cock to her pussy and rubbed it against her. Spreading her pussy juices on my cock.

"I can't believe this is happening," I said in stunned disbelief.

My sister rubbed against my cheek, "I can't believe I'm letting you do this you persistent bastard. So bad."

My sister moved my cock to her hole and placed right at her lips. I could feel her hand on my cock and the heat from her pussy. My hips pushed forward and my cock slipped into her wet pussy.

"I can't believe I'm fucking my own brother. On fucking pier."

I pushed inside her feeling her silk sheeve wrapping tightly around my cock.

"Ahh, so good, ahh you're so big, little brother." I bottomed out in my sister's pussy. I pushed as deep into my sister's pussy as I could get. I held myself there enjoying the feeling of being so close to her. I moved my hands to my sister's breast and pushed her body back into me. Snuggling tightly, almost hugging as I held myself to my sister's frame.

"Ahh, that feels good. That's what you've wanted. To get your cock inside of me little brother. How does you sister's, my pussy feel."

"So good, warm, wet and tight. Incredible." I pulled my dick nearly to her entrance and then pushed powerfully back into my sister's pussy.

"Ahh, that's it, that's what I want. Fuck me brother. Hard. Fuck your sister's pussy. You make me so wet. I nearly fucked you the tub the first night. I wanted to get up and sit on your lap and slide that big cock into my pussy. But sister's shouldn't do that."

My sister's words spurring me on as I moved in out of my sister's pussy as I picked up the pace of my strokes.