Enhanced Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy tries to help her husband.
7.7k words
4.01
66.7k
41
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Enhanced, New Boobs, New Wild Side.

Amy couldn't believe how exciting her encounter with the girl from the clothing store, Summer had been. Her first sexual experience with a woman was so different than she expected. It was so sensual and wonderful that she felt like she was floating in the clouds.

That night at home, Amy pretended like she had no information for Jimmy. He followed her around like a lost puppy knowing something was up. She loved the attention, but also loved teasing him. Amy went into the bedroom and put the bikini she bought from Summer on. Jimmy was not far behind closing the bedroom door.

"You like?" Asked Amy.

"Hell yeah!" Jimmy said admiring his wife. Her soft brown hair hung just over her shoulders. Her blue eyes stood out as they seemed to sparkle at Jimmy. Her light skin was the perfect tone against the black bikini. The top had no shoulder straps, but the thin material sat perfect on her breasts as it almost looked painted on.

Jimmy walked straight to Amy and took her in his arms kissing her like they hadn't seen each other in weeks.

"Whoa, cowboy! What has you so worked up?" Amy asked slyly.

"You. You're glowing. You are just irresistible."

"Oh, well keep going then!" Amy said.

Jimmy picked Amy up and threw her to the bed. He climbed over her and started hissing her body. "Did you see that girl again?" He asked in between kisses.

"Maybe!"

"I taste something... Something sweet... fruity.." He said sniffing her like a hound dog.

"Hmm, that must be Summer's chapstick." Amy said casually.

Jimmy's head popped up. "Really?!" He said looking at Amy.

"Keep going and maybe I will tell you more."

Jimmy went back to Amy's body and began rubbing her down with his hands while kissing and peeling her new suit off.

Amy described her earlier adventure with Summer, but made Jimmy wait to penetrate her. By the time she was done telling him about cumming on her face he was ready to explode anyway.

"I think it's time you had some practice eating me out!" Amy said with a devilish smile. She pushed his head down between her legs and he did as commanded. This time she told him what she wanted and his technique improved, bringing her close to an orgasm. She made him spend more time focusing on her clit and had him use his tongue more actively.

"Okay, it's time to fuck me!" Amy yelled out.

Jimmy immediately jumped up and slid easily inside from the lubrication. Amy had always enjoyed his cock. It wasn't super long, but it had the perfect girth. Jimmy pulled her legs up and got on his knees. He used a great rhythm with powerful strokes. His cock rubbed her at a different angle now and felt amazing through his long strokes.

Jimmy let her legs down and he raised himself up slightly, almost in a push up. His pace quickened and Amy wrapped her legs around him. Amy felt her orgasm shudder over her and used her kegel muscles to clench down on Jimmy's cock. The sensation sent him over the edge too. His cocked pulsed inside her as she used her pussy to milk him.

They collapsed on the bed together, out of breath.

"Summer invited us out to a Club Friday night." Amy said still slightly out of breath.

"This Friday?"

"Yeah, why?"

My office is having that fundraiser dinner this Friday. My boss expects us to be there."

"Both of us?" Amy said disappointed.

"Honey, you know how hard I have been working to take my managers place when he retires. I need to show I can do it all." He said almost begging.

Amy thought about it briefly and knew he was right. "Yeah, you're right... I may need to go out and buy a new dress though!"

**************

Amy did go by the mall for a dress, but Summer was not in and that store didn't carry dressy clothing anyway. She was able to find a beautiful evening gown in a bigger store with no real excitement.

When Friday arrived, Amy and Jimmy came home after work and bathed to go out for the dinner. Her Mom picked their son up from school and he was going to stay the night over there.

When Jimmy came in the bathroom he was almost ready. Amy was lotioning her entire naked body up. He stopped in his tracks in awe.

"Don't be a Creeper!" Amy said not even looking up.

"I don't know how anyone could not stare! On second thought, maybe we don't have to go.."

"Oh get out of here! I'll come out when I'm ready."

Amy walked out into the living room looking radiant. The dress she picked out was a crimson, backless, deep V-neck. It went around her neck and straight down over her full breasts, but the material did not fully come together until just above her belly button. While it showed skin and was definitely sexy, she came across as elegant and stunning.

The party was at one of the real fancy Hotels downtown. By the time they arrived, the event was in full swing. Jimmy found his boss and they headed towards him. Ed looked to be in his late 60's with thinning gray hair. He always seemed to have a smile on his face too.

"James, good to see you!" His boss said shaking Jimmy's hand.

"And my dear, you look stunning!" He said turning to Amy and kissing her cheek. Amy always liked him.

They sat down at the table that had little name cards printed with their names. Ed and Jimmy talked work and Amy pretending to be listening while watching the other people there. All the men were in tuxedos and the women were in high class evening gowns. Some people were seated at tables, others were walking around mingling.

Amy heard Ed talking about his position for when he retires so she started to pay more attention.

"Darrell seems to think Curtis may be a better fit for my position." Ed started

"Curtis? You have to be kidding me. What has he ever done besides ride other people's coat tails?" Jimmy said getting upset.

"Oh, I tried to tell him. You know how I feel about it. You have earned this job. Once I leave, I have no say in the matter though."

Amy chimed in, "Is Darrell here tonight?" She had never met him before. Darrell was the CEO and from what Amy had heard about him, a jerk.

Ed pointed him out by the bar. Darrell looked younger than Amy had expected. Probably in his mid to late 40's. He had dark brown hair with broad shoulders and a thick chest. He had an arrogance about himself that showed his confidence.

"Oh and next to him is Curtis. The ass-kisser." Jimmy said pointing out a skinny guy next to Darrell who looked more like a car salesman than a corporate executive.

The night went on and they talked to a lot of people that Amy had no clue were. She just smiled and pretended to care. It wasn't until after Dinner that they ran into Darrell.

"James!" Darrell said with a smile. "I didn't realize you were here! Who is this you're with? You're daughter?" He said winking an eye at Amy.

"Darrell, this is my wife Amy." Jimmy said introducing her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Amy." Darrell said kissing Amy's hand. A really hot woman looking much younger than Darrell was hanging on his other arm. "Come on, you promised me a dance!" She said pulling him away. "Sorry duty calls!" Darrell said waving to Jimmy and Amy.

Amy asked, "Was that his wife?"

"Ha, no. Supposedly he's married, but he always has some different younger chick around." Jimmy said.

Amy saw Curtis walking around playing politics with some of the other executives.

"You need to do something, or you're going to lose this job out to that other guy. He knows how to play this game."

"I'm not going to play any game. I do a damn good job and if they don't hire me than that's their problem." Jimmy said clearly getting angry thinking about it.

While all that sounded good, Amy knew Jimmy poured his heart into his job and would be devastated if he doesn't get it. Amy tried thinking of a way to help. Either Darrell needs to recognize Jimmy's skills or Curtis needed to show his true colors. She continued to watch both of them as the night went on. Every 20 minutes Curtis would check in with Darrell like a little kid. The girl Darrell was with ended up passing out at one of the tables so Darrell was left mingling. She tried dropping hints to Jimmy to go talk with him, but he wasn't having it. Amy decided she would have to step in.

"I'm going to step outside for a minute, I'll be right back." Amy told Jimmy while he was talking with some other people.

"You want me to come with you?" Jimmy asked.

"No, I just want some quiet and fresh air."

Amy went to the bar to get a drink before heading outside.

"Amy, right?" Darrell said standing by the bar again.

"Yes, sir. Having fun?" Amy replied politely.

"Oh yes, it's great. How about you?" He said while checking her out.

"It's been wonderful. I think I'm going to step outside for a moment to get some fresh air though." Hoping he would go to so she could talk about Jimmy with Curtis butting in.

"That actually sounds really nice, would you like some company?" Darrell said offering his arm to escort her.

"That would be great, Thank you."

The door led to the pool area, but had a nice park area with a Gazebo that looked like a place weddings would be held nearby. They walked in that direction and Amy casually brought up Jimmy and how much he loved the company. Amy realized that Darrell was trying to get a peek down her dress.

Amy changed the subject talking about weather then shoes, but Darrell's comments weren't changing. She knew she had to get his attention and started racking her brain. It was clear this guy only thought with one head. Maybe she could use that to her advantage.

"My feet are starting to hurt, do you mind if we sit down?" Amy asked devising a plan.

"Oh, yeah, sure." He said.

They found a long bench and took a seat. Amy reached down and rubbed her feet. By bending her back forward and reaching down, The dress slacked open slightly giving Darrell a great view of side boob. It was just enough skin to get a taste of what she had under her dress. She could see he was paying attention now.

Jumping at the opportunity she sat up and looked Darrell in the eyes, "So have you decided who's going to replace Ed when he retires?"

The question threw Darrell off guard and suddenly realized what she was asking. "Um well, we haven't quite decided."

"Oh...That's too bad." Amy said giving a slightly sad face.

"It is? I mean yes, but we are close to filling the position." Darrell responded.

"Well, I figured that if James were to get the position...We would get to see you more often." Amy looked away, ran her hands down her legs back to her feet. She arched her back a little more this time exposing more of her breast. This time it showed almost the entire side. Amy moaned a little bit while she rubbed her feet. Leaning over as far as she could her breasts pressed against her legs.

"Let me help." Darrell moved down in front of her and took a foot in his hand. It threw Amy off guard for a moment, but as he began rubbing her foot, she relaxed. She marveled at how big and strong his hands were. The relaxation from her feet immediately immediately sent waves of pleasure through her entire body. Amy leaned back on the bench to fully relax.

Darrell moved smoothly taking each foot in one hand. Her tiny feet were engulfed by his large hands. He slowly moved up her ankles taking time to give attention to every nook and cranny. He could feel her melting in his hands. Darrell slowly pushed further up rubbing her calves. Her smooth skin was like silk. As he continued up her legs, past her knees the long dress moved up as well, allowing Darrell to see further up her dress. His goal was almost in sight and only hidden by the shadows of her dress.

Suddenly, laughter was heard over by the pool and Amy came out of her trance. She caught Darrell moving up her dress and looking like a kid going for the last cookie in the jar. Amy stood up, confidently pushing Darrell to the side.

"I guess I should get back now." Amy said and turned for the dining area.

Darrell sat there for a moment before getting up. "Oh yes...Absolutely."

"Thank you soo much for escorting me!" Amy said leaning in to give Darrell a hug making sure her braless breasts pressed against him.

The rest of the night, Amy could see Darrell staring at her. Occasionally, she would smile innocently and wave. Jimmy noticed this, but Amy said she would talk about it later.

After getting their car they left the hotel and headed home. It was quiet except for some music in the background. Amy sat forward and began rubbing her feet. Jimmy didn't notice at first so Amy moaned slightly to get his attention.

Jimmy almost swerved off the road. "Whoa! You're boob is almost out of your dress!"

"It is? Oh my!" Amy sat up looking overly innocent. "I'm so sorry! Does that turn you on?"

"Um, yeah!"

"Hmm, I wonder if Darrell noticed too?" She asked still playing innocent.

"What?? What happened?" He said in almost a panic.

Amy told him exactly what happened and noticed Jimmy's hard on through his pants.

"Him, we can't have this issue while you're driving. Let me help." Amy reached over and opened his pants. She reached in and grabbed his hard cock.

"Oh my!" She said in her innocent voice. "I've been a bad wife. I better behave." Amy bent over and took his cock in her mouth.

She started with cupping his balls while she slowly slid her mouth up and down. Jimmy leaned his seat back to give her more room. Amy was able to better position herself over him and lowered her mouth all the way down feeling him hit the back of her throat.

Jimmy moaned out loud so Amy repeated the movement taking him as deep into her mouth as she could. Relaxing her throat allowed her to take him all the down until her lips hit the base of his cock.

Amy felt one of his hands slip inside her dress and he alternated massaging each of her breasts. She suddenly felt the familiar sensation of his cock pulsating moments before he exploded into her mouth. Amy sucked him until he stopped coming and then licked him clean.

Amy sat up with a dirty grin and they sat in silence the rest of the way home.

Over the course of the weekend, Amy and Jimmy talked about the possibility of opening the relationship up, but neither really felt like they wanted to make that jump yet. Amy was enjoying the teasing, but liked to come home to Jimmy. Jimmy was afraid of any implications, but was also incredibly turned on by the thought of his hot wife having sex with another man or woman. The conversations made the weekend a total romp by having more sex in those two days than they had all of last month. By the end of the weekend, it was agreed that they trusted each other and would be completely honest about anything that happened.

The next week at work, Darrell started paying more attention to Jimmy. He would stop by his office to say hi and even chat him up. Darrell had never been this open with Jimmy before and knew he had his wife to thank.

The attention from Darrell didn't come without its downside. Curtis began giving Jimmy dirty looks and had even heard from some of the other people in the office, Curtis was talking crap about him. Jimmy wanted nothing more than to break his nose. He knew better and just tried to ignore him.

Jimmy mentioned it at home to Amy and it bothered her. She wanted to get him out of the picture for Jimmy. He deserved this too much. Amy started scouring the internet trying to find out what she could about this guy. He was single, looked like he was into some online gaming and his social media pages were mostly ass kissing the company and Darrell.

"Were they really that impressed with him?" She wondered to herself. Amy knew Jimmy wouldn't want her getting into the middle of it, but she would do anything for her husband. She knew she had Darrell's ear...and eyes and started to work on a plan. Amy knew she could convince Darrell to do the right thing. She could tease him a little more if she had to. She wouldn't mind flirting, after all it was so easy the first time. Maybe she could even convince Darrell to transfer Curtis! But how could she work this without telling Jimmy? To really make it work Amy would need to be able to talk openly with Darrell.

Amy was able to find Darrell on social media although it didn't look like he used it much. She was able to see he was involved somehow with one of the Health Clubs in town. It was a spa, but it was also the nicest gym in town. It had to be the gym he used.

The next day, she went and signed up for a week pass at the gym. As the sales guy was giving her a tour, she mentioned Darrell by name to see what she could find out. It turned out Darrell was a part owner and was at the gym every day at 5am. "Well, at least it won't interfere with my work schedule!" She thought. Since Jimmy took their son to school in the mornings, that wouldn't be an issue either.

Not wanting to waste any time Amy started the next morning. She was anxious most of the night and was able to get up with no problem. She wore a t-shirt over a white sports bra and black yoga pants. Amy would occasionally take some yoga or aerobics classes, but had never really worked out before so she really had no clue what she was doing. She arrived right as they were opening the doors to the gym. She went to the locker room and put up her work clothes. Then headed out to the floor. People seemed to be moving slow and there were only about 10 other people there. She didn't see Darrell so she headed to the second floor which had cardio equipment.

Darrell was on a treadmill running at full speed. Amy found herself impressed. Trying not to be obvious, she went to another row of treadmills and started it up. A TV monitor turned on with the treadmill and Amy switched it to a morning news channel. She picked up her pace and went into a light jog. This was really the first time time she had been running with her new breasts. The momentum they carried was surprising to Amy, even with a sports bra. It made her new hobby that much more difficult. It had only been about 15 minutes and Amy was drenched in sweat.

"Hey there! When did you join?" Darrell said off to her side surprising Amy.

Amy was out of breath and couldn't even respond. She hit the stop button and got off. While she tried to catch her breath, Darrell was clearly amused. He handed her a towel as she was finally able to talk. "Today's my first day. It's just a week pass to see if I like it here."

"That's great! Did James join too?" He asked looking around.

"No, he drops the baby off so he doesn't have time let me know."

"Too bad. Hey if you want any help, just let me know." Darrell said before heading down to where the weights were.

Amy was surprised Darrell was not hitting on her and headed that way too since she was already tired of running. She walked around the equipment and free weights, not sure what to do. She gave a couple machines a try, but felt awkward. Feeling disappointed, she decided to call it a day and head to the locker room.

"You leaving already?" She heard Darrell say.

"Well, I guess." Amy replied. Darrell had not so much as looked Amy's way so far and was surprised he was talking to her again.

"Can I help answer answer any questions for you?" Darrell said seeming genuinely concerned.

"I just don't know what I should be doing."

"Let me show you a few things." They walked around and he talked about what certain equipment was for and asked her what her fitness goals were. He gave her a couple of exercises to start with and he said he would work with her in the mornings to help her get started and hopefully join full time.

Amy was genuinely impressed with Darrell. Maybe her first impression was wrong about him. If she could gain his trust as a friend, maybe this would all be easier than she thought. And on top of that, get free training!