Enhancement: Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, my mistress removed her cock from me. The head came out with a wet pop, leaving me empty.

I hung limply in my bonds, exhausted. The pleasure was fading fast. My heavy breasts throbbed in time with my heart beat and were echoed by sharp pains in my nipples. My mistress directed Amelia to loosen my bonds and help me recover in my quarters.

"Very successful so far." My mistress, now in a silky robe, moved in front of me to help remove my gag. "I can't wait to study the results. I have many theories about what will happen once you recover and the process is complete. Will your boobs be larger than average? Produce more milk? Perhaps only produce when you're orgasming, or perhaps you'll orgasm constantly while you're milked. At the least I expect you'll produce far more milk while you're aroused than most milk maids. And I'm sure there are side effects I won't have predicted." She cupped my face in one hand and wiped the tears from my cheeks with her thumb.

"Now rest for 24 hours and eat as much of whatever you like. Your body will make demands of you as it adjusts and accepts the changes. No touching yourself to arouse or orgasms unless you have my permission."
I nodded and forced my roughened throat to whisper "yes mistress."

"Good pet. You'll make a lovely addition to my stable." With that she smiled and walked out of her dungeon, leaving me sore and aching in the hands of Amilia. I don't remember much of the next 24 hours. I know Amelia unstrapped me and led me to my room, but after that all was darkness.

--

12