Enid's Erotic Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought the bikini, and browsing round a teen fashion shop, saw a black mini skirt as short as the one I had cut down, with a split up the side.

My mind was racing, the perfect garment for my seduction of Horace, or his seduction of me.

I couldn't wait to get home to try it on.

Trail runs convinced me that I had things perfect, as perfect as I wanted them.

Wednesday came around again, before I knew it.

My family left, I did my aerobics, showered, and prepared the house, bed and me, for my fantasy Lover.

I felt like a million dollars, dressed scantily, but not sluttish.

Made up the best I could, with as I called it "Horace's makeup", which I bought at the Mall, especially for him.

The Lemonade was made, the laundry waiting to be hung out to dry.

Hung out in front of him, as he worked, and I flaunted myself.

I decided that my fantasy would turn into reality at the first opportunity.

I realised I wanted him, wanted him inside me, wanted his body close to mine.

I hadn't formulated plans to get him into the house, to get him where I could enjoy what he had to offer.

I knew what he had to offer, his kisses would be electric, and his lovemaking would be superb.

I caressed my legs, as I fantasised about Horace, imagining him running his hands up my legs.

I drifted off to sleep, and woke up with half an hour before the family came home.

I was confused, where was Horace? I went outside, he was nowhere to be seen, and nothing had been done in the garden, as far as I could see.

He wasn't here, and hadn't been.

I checked the date, it was Wednesday, and I wasn't looking at my fantasy lover.

I was choked.

I looked in my Husband's address book to see if he had Horace's number in it.

Nothing, nothing at all

I went upstairs, undressed from Horace's things, changed the bed, wiped off my makeup, and went back downstairs, full of remorse.

Maybe he was staying away from me because of the kiss, maybe he had someone else.

I realised I knew nothing about the man I wanted to give myself to.

When my Husband came home with the children, I said to him, "The Gardener hasn't been," saying, "The Gardener," and not his name "Horace".

"Hmm, maybe he's sick?" Stanley mumbled.

That was it...

He was sick...

He wasn't scared to see me, after kissing me...

I lifted my spirits up after that.

Stan told me that Tom had given him three tickets to the NASCAR for a week on Saturday.

He said something had come up, and Tom and his family couldn't go.

Stan asked me "Did I want to go?" I said, "No, take the Children, I'll stay at home."

The kids were excited, about going, as they love car racing.

Stan asked me if it was, Ok to go, and would I be all right alone?

I said, "I'm alone all day, a couple of nights won't hurt."

I was thinking to myself I could spend all day submerged in my fantasy, honing and fine-tuning my seduction of Horace, or the other way round.

The rest of the week I spent indulging in my fantasy, until, finally Wednesday came.

The set routine was put into action.

See the family off.

Put the laundry in the washing machine

Turn on the TV

Do my aerobics to the program on the television

Shower

Dress, in Horace's clothes

Apply my make up

Do my hair

Check my appearance

Change the bed

Make his drink

Looking round checking that everything was perfect, I made my way downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen taking out the laundry from the machine, I began putting it into the basket ready to hang out.

Ready to begin flaunting myself again.

I waited

He never came

My fantasy Lover had failed to turn up again.

Depression set in me, and just before Stan and the children came back I undressed, and changed the bed, wiped off my makeup, yet again, just like last week.

But this time was worse.

This time I did it with a heavy heart.

Once again I said to Stan, "The Gardener didn't turn up again, do you have his number?"

He said, "No."

This made my heart sink lower, I felt empty, downhearted.

I spent the next two days doing housework, redoing some, trying to take my mind off Horace, and my fantasy.

Saturday came, I had not done any practice runs, and I hadn't played with myself.

I cleaned the windows of my bedroom, just to take my mind off things, pulling the nets to the side, while Stan got the kids ready for their trip.

They would be away till Sunday night, and as they left, I kissed them all and said, "Phone me, when you get there, and when you leave, take care."

I was alone, and I didn't feel like dressing up, practicing.

My routine for Horace was now perfectly set, well practiced, and as perfect as could be.

I went upstairs for a shower, and while in the shower I was so low thinking about Horace, I didn't even caress my body.

After showering and drying myself I walked into the bedroom.

Perking up to the fact that Horace had probably been on holiday for two weeks and would come back on Wednesday, and I would see him again, lifted me.

I looked into my full-length mirror, admiring my body, the body that Horace would caress, the body he caressed in my fantasy.

I was imagining Horace, as my hands roamed around my body.

I held my breasts in both hands, caressing the nipples with my thumb.

Pushing them up to my Lovers mouth, for him to caress and suck.

I glanced out of the window, and I imagined I saw Horace sat in the tree looking at me.

I looked again, and his image was still there, and he'd been sawing a branch, but now he was looking through my window, at me.

I peered closely, after rubbing my eyes.

He was there...

He was sat in the tree, and he was looking at me, and I was naked, and in full view of him.

It was Saturday not Wednesday...?

He was here...

My mind reeled...

I ran out of the bedroom, and into the bathroom, and picking up my bathrobe, I quickly put it on and walked back into his full view again.

I checked he was still there before closing the nets tight together.

My mind was reeling...

Why? Why was he here today Saturday?

I thought to myself "What do I do, I'm not ready for him, and how long is he staying?

I peered through the net curtains.

He was still sat in the tree, sawing branches.

I figured he would be there an hour at least, time to get ready, time to prepare...

What first?

The bed?

Me?

Laundry?

Lemonade?

I decided I would get ready first, in case he didn't stay long.

Then the bed...

Then the Lemonade...

No time for the laundry, that would take too long, and I didn't know how long I had.

As I was dressing I thought of how I could get him into the house.

First, after dressing I would go outside and ask him, "Why are you doing our gardening today?"

That way I could let him see me, let me flaunt myself to him.

I dressed, did my hair, and applied my make up in under thirty minutes.

Rushing I made the bed, checking all the time to see if he was still there.

I hurried downstairs, made the Lemonade, and checked the time.

It had taken me Forty-five minutes to do everything, except the laundry.

I was pleased, the fastest time yet, although I wasn't happy with my hair, or makeup.

I went outside stood near the tree and shouted up to him, "Horace, Horace."

He looked down at me, and smiled.

"Why are you here today?" I asked.

"To do the tree," he said, "I'll be here a while yet, I have to cut the big branches up."

"Lemonade is ready when you want some, just knock," I said.

I went back inside, climbed the stairs went into my bedroom, and checking that he was still there, redid my hair and make up.

I was still flustered, and confused, but now he was here, I was determined to make today the day.

Today I resolved I would give myself to him.

I never even considered if he wanted me or not.

I continually checked and rechecked my hair, my make up, adding touches to them.

I was dreaming about Horace all the time I fussed about.

I smiled to myself thinking, "I wonder what Stan would say, seeing me dressed like this."

What would the neighbours say?

A knock at the door startled me.

I walked to the door, opened it to find Horace standing there, my heart fluttered.

"Lemonade" I said, my mind racing, my eyes glued to his body.

"No, actually, have you got a wet towel?" he asked.

"A wet towel," I queried, "What for?" pondering what he wanted a wet towel for.

"I have some bits on me, from the tree, they're starting to itch," he said.

My mind was racing "Get him in the house," my brain was telling me.

Thinking fast I said "Would you like a shower?"

"Ohhh yes please, if you don't mind?"

I silently congratulated myself, I'd played a master stroke, I had him in my house, just where my fantasy wanted him, just where I wanted him.

"I'll just get my things," he said.

A few minutes later he came back with a small holdall, taking out a pair of pants, he asked, "Where do I go then?"

"Follow me," I said, leading him upstairs to the bathroom.

I turned around to see if he was following me, and I saw he was right behind me.

At the top of the stairs, I realised, as he was following me upstairs, he would have seen right up my skirt.

I wasn't embarrassed, if fact the thought of what he would have seen turned me on.

To anyone else seeing that, they would have thought this is flaunting beyond decency.

I didn't care If he wanted to see flesh he was seeing flesh.

My flesh, the flesh I wanted him to touch and fondle, and make love to.

I led him into the bathroom, got a towel from the closet, and turned the shower on for him.

I showed him the controls, and left him, closing the door behind me.

Walking down the stairs, I punched the air, elated that my fantasy was in full swing.

I was in control, my fantasy was mine, and I could now dictate the pace it went, and how far.

I waited in the lounge, waited for him to finish his shower, and then I would go upstairs to the bathroom and wallow in the fact that Horace had been naked in my home, in my shower.

I had an erotic feeling, the situation was erotic, and I decided that when he was out of the bathroom I would go up and just stand where he had stood naked, drying his body.

I would touch where he had stood, letting the water caress my hand.

I didn't hear him come out of the bathroom, or come down the stairs.

He startled me when he said, "Enid, have you got another towel?"

Flustered, I answered, "Yes hang on, what for?" confusion making me shake.

"To dry my back," he said.

I went and fetched him another towel, I handed it to him, and he handed it back.

"Dry me, dry my back, please," he asked commandingly.

He turned round with his back to me, and I rubbed his back with the towel.

This was so erotic, as I watched his shoulder blades flex as I rubbed his back.

I admired his firm back, I wanted to lean forward and kiss it, kiss his shoulders.

I was trembling, wanting, my body tingled all over.

He turned around to face me.

"Dry me."

I swallowed; he wanted me to dry his chest, his muscular chest.

I began rubbing his chest, admiring his muscles, watching them ripple.

My insides were churning I could feel myself getting wet with my Woman juices.

As I dried his shoulders, my eyes wandering all over his torso, he looked straight at me.

"I've asked around," he said, looking me in the eye, "I've asked some of your neighbours, Tom, as well, you don't usually dress like this, do you?" pointing at the clothes I was wearing.

I stopped drying him, and looked away from him, I averted his eyes.

"Do you?" he repeated.

I swallowed hard again, and still not saying anything I turned my head back and looked him in the eyes.

I was trembling inside; I was feeling a little foolish.

"You've dressed for me, haven't you?"

"You did last time I came as well?" he said, fixing his eyes on mine.

I licked my lips, and bit my bottom lip as I looked up at him.

"You want me, don't you?" he asked.

"I'm married," I pleaded.

"You want me?" he said, more forcefully.

"Don't you?" he asked again.

He lifted my face up with his finger, looking directly into my eyes.

Raising his eyebrows, he repeated again.

"Don't you?" goading me to answer.

I took a deep breath, "Yeah," I answered, "Yeah," I repeated.

"You've wanted me ever since I showed you my cock," he began.

"Remember? Behind the tree, when you were looking at me through the net curtains."

He held my wrists tightly, as he continued, "I know you want me."

"When I first saw you, especially the second time, I said to myself, "That Bitch wants my cock."

"You dressed up in your short skirt just for me, and I must admit it turns me on when I see the way you sway your hips and breasts as you walk in front of me."

"You flaunted yourself in front of me, posing, and teasing me."

"Were you teasing me?"

I swallowed hard again, not replying to him, just looking at him.

"Were you teasing me?"

"Tell me, tell me the truth, were you, teasing?"

"I took a breath, a deep one, "No," I uttered.

"So you did it because you wanted me, you dressed sexily, for me?"

"Yes," he queried.

"Yeah," I moaned, "I want you,"

The fantasy forgotten for a moment, the reality beckoning

His mouth lowered to mine, and his tongue reached out, and licked my lips.

Then he bit my lower lip between his teeth, softly, gently.

He let go of my wrists in order to use both hands to pull my body tighter against his.

Inside I was on fire, and my body tingled from all the attention.

My nipples hardened and pushed against my bra.

I was getting really moist from the stirrings in my loins.

He kissed me hard, and then backed me to the sofa, backing me right up till my heels touched the sofa, kissing me all the time.

He kissed my face, my neck, and my shoulders.

Every kiss extracted a moan from me.

"Ohhh, Ohhh," I sighed.

He pulled my top down over my shoulders, and, inserting two fingers in my bra, he pulled it down exposing my breasts.

He bent down, his lips attaching to one of my nipples, and sucking on it noisily, the nipple growing between his lips.

"Ohhh," I sighed again, holding his head to my breast.

He gently pushed me back, so that I was forced to sit down on the sofa, my legs were weak with pure hunger for him.

He stood in front of me, looking down at me.

My senses were reeling It was happening; all I had fantasised about was about to happen.

As he unbuttoned his pants and lowered them I gasped.

His cock, although fully erect, hung down from its own weight.

I had never seen a cock so large.

He pulled my head forward pressing the head of his cock against my mouth.

He was so strong there was no use in trying to resist.

I opened my mouth.

I sucked in the head of his huge cock trying to satisfy him.

My jaws were stretched wide, as I tried to accommodate him.

I had a least half of his cock in my mouth, and I began sucking avidly.

He moved my head forward, and then backward, showing me what to do to him.

He didn't force any more of his cock in me, but as I sucked, he gently fucked my mouth.

I slid a bit more of his cock into my mouth, which brought out a moan from him.

I felt some precum on my tongue, and I swallowed it as he pulled his cock back.

He pulled my mouth off his maleness, and knelt down between my legs, and began kissing me, his tongue searching for mine.

We both licked each other's tongues as our lips were pressed together.

Bending down he once again took a nipple in his mouth, sucking fiercely.

He then changed over to my other breast, sucking that one just as much.

"Ohhh God," I moaned, "Ohhh yes," pressing his head to whichever breast he was ravishing.

He pulled my top down over my shoulders and down my arms to my waist, and then slid my bra straps off my shoulders, as he exposed both my breasts.

He then took them both in his hands, and caressed and squeezed them, thumbing my nipples at the same time.

"I watched you watching me," he said, "I could see you."

He grabbed my legs behind my knees, pulling me to the edge of the sofa.

As I slid down, my skirt rode up to my waist, so that both garments were together.

He unfastened my bra, pulling that from my body as well.

He hooked his fingers into my thong, and as he pulled it down, my fantasy kicked in.

I lifted my right leg so that he could take one side off, just as I had practiced.

Opening my legs, he bent down putting his mouth on my sex, my vagina lips.

Without any hesitation, he began licking my cunt lips, and then moving his mouth to my clitoris brought muffled screams from me, "Ohhh, yes, yes, "Ohhh."

Oral sex was something I had not contemplated in my fantasy.

As he licked and sucked, I held his head, directing him by moving his head, as to what I wanted him to do.

An orgasm started building inside me almost immediately, my body started shaking.

I climaxed with a loud moan, as I forced my body upwards to his mouth.

He lifted up, smiling at me, as he ran his hands up and down my legs.

"Did it turn you on?" he asked, "Watching me sniff your underwear?"

I moaned, "Ohhh God," he had seen me behind the curtains, he did it for me.

He rubbed his cock up and down my pussy lips, wetting it with my juices.

He reached down with his right hand, his cock pressed against my pussy.

He took my thong off my left leg, and held it to his nose.

Inhaling deeply, he smelt my pussy odour.

He took another deep sniff, threw the thong aside, looked at me and grabbing me by my waist, drove into me with a cunt splitting thrust.

I screamed out "Ahhh," as his huge cock entered me, and stretched, my cunt lips around him.

He pulled out to the end of my pussy, and thrust back in again, reaching depths I never imagined.

Then with a grunt he thrust into me again I felt the suction of my pussy lips as they hungrily grasped his cock trying to hold it in.

My hips bucked, and fought for more of his cock, for more of that lovely huge cock

I heard the animal grunts from my own lips.

"Ohhh," I groaned, as he thrust again, and more cock entered my womb.

Now his every thrust was met with my own, my cunt grasping his cock when he withdrew.

"Ohhh God," I cried out.

"Tell me you like it," Horace yelled at me, "Tell me you liked being fucked by me."

"Yes," Ohhh God, I love it," I moaned.

"Fuck me," I indecently moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me Horace fuck me."

I was blubbering, and spittle was leaking out of the corners of my mouth.

I lay back submissively, bringing my right hand to my cunt, as I began stroking my clitoris vulgarly.

He watched as I lay there, eyes closed, moving my fingers faster with each stroke.

Horace took another big lunge and buried his cock in my pussy.

"Ahhh," I screamed, his cock felt as though it had entered my stomach cavity.

With another massive lunge, his penis rammed roughly into me.

I was pinned up against the couch; my head on the cushions as he fucked me without mercy, and violently

He was filling me, filling my womb with his gorgeous big cock

It hurt a bit, but it was a nice hurt.

Gradually my juices eased the pain, and I lay back and received his pounding cock.

His cock seemed to continue to grow inside me, as it reached my inner depths.

I was already shocked at the size of it in my pussy.

As my muscles clasped tightly around Horace's lust swollen cock, he threw his head back with a loud moan.

Then he shoved his manhood forward and into me in a furious thrust.

Plunging his cock deep into the crack of my cervix.

My fantasy practises hadn't prepared me for this, and the power of his thrusts was never imagined.

I remembered my fantasy, to have him in bed, on his bedclothes, fucking me.