Enjoy Your Stay at The Hotel Ravish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a mess. But she glowed! Why did he just leave like that? She was confused.

She got into the shower hoping it would make her feel better. As the hot water beat down on her face she recalled everything that had happened that night and wondered what she could have done better so he wouldn't have left afterwards.

She got out of the shower and started to towel dry her sore, abused body off.

"How could she let herself get used like this? How could she be so stupid? How could she trust anyone with her inner most thoughts?" she wondered to herself.

She made her way to the bed almost forgetting she still had more instructions, not really sure she cared. She peeled back the covers to crawl in bed and forget all about this and discovered he had left her his robe that he wears at home.

She almost started crying. How could she have ever doubted him or their game playing? He would never hurt her. She put on his robe and it felt like his arms were around her. She inhaled his masculine scent off the robe and took a deep breath before beginning her last instruction.

Slowly she opened the nightstand drawer to find a room keycard with a sticky note attached. Scrawled on the note simply was ROOM 248. She smiled to herself.

Quickly she blew her hair dry, applied lip-gloss to her full lips and left her room to go to room 248 wearing nothing but his robe.

She put the keycard in the door of his room, opened the door and went in quietly closing the door behind her. The room was silent and dark. After her sight adjusted to the darkness she spotted his silhouette in bed and moved towards it. As she did his arm lifted the comforter as an invitation to join him. He smiled as he saw her wearing his robe. She smiled back and climbed in his bed laying her head on his chest, her right leg intertwining with his legs. His big strong arms wrapped around her as he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. She snuggled in close and sighed a deep sigh of comfort and relief before drifting off to a deep sleep safe in his arms.

12