Enjoyable Business

Story Info
A paparazzo is caught filming a family in action.
20.8k words
4.48
91.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I live in a small village just outside a town in the south of Sweden. It's a nice little village with about 25 families. Everyone knows everybody and there is a nice social life that gets better and better all along as I get to know the people better, at least some of them but that just a beginning.

I bought a house in the village when my girl friend Lena decided that she was moving in with me. But about two years later she decided to move out again. It was not that we had big disagreements or quarreled a lot, no we got along fine. It was just as she explained to me that she had found a hubby that could fulfill her needs better than I could. In fact much, much better. When she told me his name I understood immediately that she was right. It was nothing to discuss as "needs" mean money in her dictionary. It had nothing to do with feelings or sex.

She even promised me that she would come back to me when her new husband passed away which she expected to happen very soon. She worked hard on it demanding that he fucked her twice a day in the weeks and double that on the weekends. But he soon found a way to stay alive. He started to travel a lot. Lena followed him but found that it didn't help. He could easily keep himself busy and away from her. So nowadays she only travels with him to places where she can exercise her interests like shopping in Paris, New York and Milan or fucking the Arabic sheiks. They really like her, she says.

I understand them. Lena is a voluptuous blonde with a great appetite for sex. And she is a tremendous fuck, very generous, willing to do everything for her lover as long as he fulfills his task and stays hard in her pussy or whatever of her orifices he has stuck his tool into until she is satisfied. Which, as I know by experience, always takes a long time.

It suits me though that she doesn't travel that much. It gives her time and opportunity to see me regularly when her hubby is away on business travels. We meet either in my place or in hers. I normally come to her big house at six in the evening. The door is always open and I have to go and search for her. She can be at the built in pool or in the winter garden or in one of the many spacious living rooms. I search these places rather quickly because I know that she most likely is in bed. The question is only which bed in which room, there are plenty. But I am always rewarded. When I find her she is always in the nude and very horny. Sometimes she meets me already in the big hall. Then she is so horny that she already is bending over a table just inside the door with her ass pushed out and her legs spread. It's lucky at those times that I know her and her tastes so I know how to behave. She wants to be shafted right away which maybe isn't obvious to any man.

But a plumber knew how to behave. It happened once that he stopped by just minutes before I was supposed to arrive. Lena got in position over the table when she heard the car. It took her quite some time to understand that it wasn't me that had stepped through the door and swiftly moved forward until he couldn't get deeper inside her waiting pussy. And she understood only because he came prematurely after only five minutes or so. Maybe as a plumber he was used to bill an hour for ten minutes work.

Well, after the first quick fuck that takes not more than an hour or so we have dinner. Lena is a fabulous cook. She can reheat a pizza like no one or boil an egg. After we have savored our meal with some wine we are ready for some real fucking. Usually she wants to use all her three openings before she is contented and we move around in the house to find good locations.

Well, after that it's time for bed and we sleep until morning. Then we take a bath in her big tube and swim in her pool while making it out again.

My profession is photography. I make a living but only by my standards and certainly not by Lena's. I am free lance and take only jobs I like or do portfolios that I try to sell.

This lovely summer morning I had gone out early to do some bird spotting. It was reported that a rare bird had been seen at the lake and a good shot of that would probably give ample money.

I walked through the wood to the lake and found some thick bushes to hide behind. I set up my long Tom on a tripod and searched the terrain with a strong magnifying glass. I know that it could take many hours and that I had to be patient. But the thought of the money and the very nice weather made it worthwhile.

After a couple of hours I took a break and had coffee and a pee. Then I settled behind the bush again.

I was lucky because I had just settled in when I heard voices. Soon I saw a neighbor family of six coming through the wood making camp close to the water. I cursed because they would no doubt scare the bird away the way the talked and laughed.

I knew the family rather well living a couple of houses down my road. They were a good looking family consisting of father and mother with four children, two boys and two girls. It was commonly known that they had divorced their spouses when the kids were young and remarried each other cross-adopting the kids now ranging in age from eighteen to twenty with the girls in the middle. The father had brought the sons and the mother the girls. The mother had once told me at a party that she was of the opinion that having children while being young and in rapid order was the best way to preserve a good figure.

Now she was close to forty and that she had preserved her good figure I got aware of. As soon as they had put their things down, baskets and blankets mostly, she started to undress. And her talk about a good figure was really an understatement. She looked smashing to say the least. I would never have believed that she was forty, no she looked ten years younger I saw when she was totally in the nude.

I was waiting for her to put on a swim suit or at least a bottom but no, she stayed in the nude. I suddenly saw that also her husband had got naked. He too looked great with a muscular body and a long cock.

The youngsters still had their clothes on busying themselves by spreading out blankets and fold towels. Maybe the mother and father liked to be in the nude but the kids found it embarrassing to follow their example. Maybe they even were embarrassed to see their parents in their paradise suit.

But I was wrong. Yes boy, I was totally wrong. The youngsters started to undress as on order. And they weren't shy to do it. Not for their parents and not for their siblings. Suddenly they were all naked. It was no doubt who was the mother of the girls and the father of the boys. It was one original and two copies of each. They had the same build but the parents were of course more developed and mature. The women had very female, voluptuous bodies. The big round boobs had just the right sag to prove that they were all natural, no silicon used whatsoever. The mother had a bigger pair but the daughters would no doubt catch up in the coming years. They moved around giving me a good look at the asses. Full and round they were.

The boys were muscular like their father with slim hips. The cocks looked good too, just slightly shorter and slimmer than the father's but they would grow with age. I wondered how they would look when fully erect.

All in all it was a very handsome family.

I had automatically used my camera while I watched. I never have to think about it, just click away automatically as soon as I see something interesting. I was lucky that I had chosen that camera because it was very silent. The clicks couldn't be heard.

The daughters laid out a pick nick with coffee and cakes from the baskets and handed out filled cups to the family members. I noticed that each member got a careful prepared cup with different amounts of cream and sugar. The girls even stirred the coffee with a silver spoon before handing it over. It was a real ceremony like the Japanese geishas'. I immediately got an idea to a portfolio on that theme. I would have to take some photos with the family fully dressed of course but that could easily be done later on in the village.

The impression of a ceremony was enhanced when a daughter brought a cake to the mother to cut. She made a thorough measurement when cutting a big slice and put in on a plate that the other girl was holding and delivered to the father. The ceremony was repeated for the sons but the exact cut slices were smaller. Then the daughters switched and the other brought another cake forward that the mother sliced in one bigger and two smaller pieces to eat themselves.

I noticed an expectant grin on the women's faces when they watched the men munching on the cakes. Grins that became lustful when the men praised the cake. Only then did they taste their own slices still grinning.

The girls put the remains together and the family went into the water. They splashed and played for quite a while but eventually came back up. I had got many good pictures. The family was totally uninhibited not only in showing off but also touching and gripping each other when they played. The men grabbed hips, boobs and bottoms of sisters and daughters and the mother got her share as well. The women weren't afraid to touch and grab the cocks and balls to gain advantage. It was quite a show.

Eventually they left the water and moved around to dry in the hot sun. I again realized that I was lucky. The sun was behind me over my left shoulder thus giving a good light to the scene. But above all there was no risk that the lenses reflected the sun giving me away.

The father lay down on a blanket and soon the mother followed lying down next to him. After a while the father put his hands on the mother's belly caressing her. The mother put her hand over his and I thought that she would push it away because he was pushing it too far in front of the children. But boy was I wrong again. She didn't push him away, on the contrary. No, she pushed his hand further down and didn't let go of it before he caressed her furry mound properly. Only then did she take her hand away but only to move it to cover his cock that rested on his stomach.

They caressed each other idly, as it looked more of affection than lust. The children still were on their feet moving around and talking. They looked casually at the parents but showed no signs of embarrassment or disgust as most children would have done.


"Kids, it's time I think," the mother suddenly called softly.

As if that was what they had been waiting for the youngsters immediately split up. The eldest boy and girl moved to the parents and knelt beside them. The two youngest went to the third blanket and the boy lay down on his back the sister kneeling at his side. They all swiftly got in place as if it had been rehearsed.

"All right, let's enjoy. Take your time, we have all day," the mother said in a voice slightly trembling of lust.

The kids set to work. The daughter started on the father's body from the chest down. She used her ample breasts to caress him. Her nipples got hard when they got stimulated scraping over his hairy chest. The son fondled and kissed his mother's boobs obviously to her liking. Her nipples got hard in no time and she cried out when he pinched them between his teeth. The sister treated her brother just in the same way as the daughter treated her father. The air soon filled with lustful moans, grunts and cries.

It was unbelievable. I was watching a full fledged incest session with an entire family. Mother and son, father and daughter, sister and brother and they all seemed to like it and enjoy what they were doing. It was even more unbelievable because they weren't just any family. No, they were pillars in our society. The mother was a respected teacher and church warden, the father a big shot in the community, the kids held positions in sports teams and social clubs.

My thoughts were interrupted. The girls had moved on and were sucking the cocks and did a great job. The cocks were already erect and very hard. They were impressive, especially the father's, long and thick. And the son's was impressive too. The question was if he wasn't going to get even bigger when fully grown.

The eldest son was servicing his mother with hands and mouth. She moaned loudly when he lapped at her pussy giving her protruding clit a good working over. I had a good view of them all. Suddenly the mother screamed in ecstasy and writhed under her son's tongue.

That was sort of a signal. The girls straddled the father and brother putting the asses over their mouths. The men dug in licking their pussies and the girls was busy fondling the cocks. The mother nudged the son to turn around and straddle her head. She took his cock in her mouth and from the way he looked she did a great job sucking him. She didn't neglect his balls either. She fondled them and took them too into her mouth one by one. She was careful though, not making him to come prematurely, giving him pauses and time to calm down now and then. At these pauses he busied his tongue in his mother's pussy. Suddenly the mother let out a series of cries that ended in a loud scream. Her body heaved and writhed again. That she liked her son's treatment was obvious.

The mother's scream was sort of a release. The girls started to scream too, their voices being higher pitched.

The screams ended and the girls spun around positioning themselves over the erect cocks. I had an unobstructed view of the eldest straddling her father. She had her ass towards me and through the camera finder she came very close. The peach between the top of her thighs looked ripe and lovely with only a tiny slit going from top to bottom. The engorged lips glistened in the sun from the girl's wetness. Suddenly she moved slightly and the slit opened up. She grabbed her father's cock and carefully used it to part the two sets of lips placing the head in position. With small, eager movements she wriggled her pussy down on the big cock and cried out when she was impaled in full on the mighty shaft. Her sister cried out too and I saw that she was impaled on her brother's cock in a similar way. The two sisters started to ride the cocks.

Meanwhile the mother had pushed her son off her body and lay flat on her back with her legs wide apart. Through the finder I came so close to her pussy that I nearly felt the heat and her fragrance. The pussy was already slightly open. Entering would be easy. The son knew what to do and quickly took position kneeling between his mother's thighs obscuring my view. She lifted her legs high up in the air spreading them wide. With two fingers she steered her son's cock into position and gave him a light slap on the ass. That was a signal because he lunged strongly forward and downwards pushing his long rod fully inside his mother in one mighty thrust. I heard her grunt from the impact and saw his balls press against his mother's ass. The mother grabbed her knees pulling them backwards and outwards when he started to fuck her with long hard thrusts. She was totally open making it easy for him to hit the target but her position also made his thrusts harder which she obviously liked. She moaned and let out small cries as soon as he hit home.

The air was filled with moans and grunts and small cries. Suddenly the women started to scream in rapid order. The girl riding her father was the first to develop a cry into a scream that got high pitched. The sister mounting her brother followed, also with a high pitch scream. The mother was last and she had a deeper tune that changed in line with her son's thrusts into her. She kept screaming for a long time. He didn't give her a break but just fucked on with heavy thrusts. The two girls took only very brief pauses before they started bucking again.

The men had an impressive staying power. The women came once more in full fledged orgasms before it was the men's turn. The first to come was the son. With a roar he got frantic, pushing in and out rapidly. His mother heaved under him to meet his thrusts and started to scream when he suddenly kept still deeply buried in her and obviously coming hard. The mother again kept screaming for an unusual long time her body shuddering all the time. Her scream died away slowly and ended with pleased moans.

The father and brother were harder to see when they delivered but the grunts told that something was going on. Then the girls started to scream almost simultaneously. I guess that they were triggered by the feeling of the hot fatherly and brotherly come that splashed into them. It became a wonderful concert though with two high pitched tunes and one deeper.

I was again amazed of the staying ability of the men. They had made their women to come numerous times but even if the women were very orgasmic it was still an achievement. It was even greater because the women hadn't exactly held back. Not the slightest. The daughter and sister had been galloping all the time and the mother had very actively worked on her own pleasure. Her legs had at first been up in the air and spread wide. After her first orgasm she had put them on the shoulders of her son and after the third clamped them around his waist thus increasing the effect of his fucking. And I could just imagine what such a woman could do with her pussy muscles.

The family remained for a while in couples hugging and kissing. But the men got limp and the women disentangled from them. They all hugged each other and lazily walked into the water.

The mother took great care to clean her family, also the girls. She brought a bar of soap and a plastic bottle into the water. She carefully cleaned the cocks and pussies with the soap and then put some oily liquid in her hand. She held the cock pulling the foreskin back and put the cock head in her open hand. She oiled the cock head and the part of the shaft that normally is covered by the foreskin. She thoroughly massaged the oil into the skin with circular movements of her hand. The oil obviously stung because the men looked to be in pain. The mother soothingly kissed the cock heads of her husband and sons when she was finished. The girls got a similar treatment of the outer lips and the clit area. The mother squatted down and kissed her daughters too, a full blown genital kiss. Maybe she even licked the clits. I couldn't see it.

It had been an interesting show and I had used my camera. The family splashed and played in the water and I took the chance to stretch and also take a leak. It was luck that I had brought a couple of sandwiches expecting to have to wait for the bird.

I had a very stiff back by now and wanted to sneak away. But there was no way I could do it unseen. The trees had been cut away for at least a hundred yards and the only hiding was the bushes I was crouched behind. I had stretched out while the family fucked thinking that they were to busy to see movements elsewhere. Now I tried it again while they splashed in the water. It gave some relief but I wondered how long the family planned to stay.

The family one by one returned from the water and moved around in the warm sun. Suddenly the husband and wife drifted towards me. They had their arms around the waists and looked very happy kissing and hugging. They came rather close and I got afraid that they would discover me but they had eyes only for each other. They were so close that I could hear them clearly although they spoke silently not wanting the kids to hear.

"I am so happy that we are down here together, the whole family for the first time, all six of us. Oh, it's so lovely," the wife said.

"Oh yes, absolutely. And in such a nice weather too, sunny and warm, hot even. And it's nice that we don't have to plan it like the two years before when we had to find something for the youngest to do while the four of us went swimming. And in the future we can just let it happen when we go swimming." The husband laughed and hugged his wife caressing her boobs nicely.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers