Enjoyable Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our youngest have really developed and became real good, haven't they? Well, the girl has been in training for quite some time so that is no surprise. But the boy, it's not more than three months ago that I introduced him, at his eighteens birthday, remember?"

"Oh yes I will never forget. That morning we all gathered in his bedroom but you were missing. He asked for you and then you came into the room stark naked. And you looked smashing in your birthday costume. He couldn't believe what he saw. It was the first time he saw you in the nude wasn't it? Should have been anyway," the husband said inquiringly with mock in his voice.

"Uh, well, maybe he had seen me in the nude a couple of times when sneaking on me. I knew he did and well, I let him, quite a few times actually, I thought it would do him good. But that morning was the first time I really paraded in front of him in the nude."

"Yes you really did, turning all of us on the way you moved and pirouetted to show him all your assets front and back. We got hard both I and our eldest son."

"Yes it was exciting to do it in front of you all and of course for him especially. Well, I ended the parade by standing close to his bed my feet wide apart. I think he got a very good view of my womanhood. He made big eyes but had not yet any idea was what in store for him. I took his hand and put it on my mound. He quickly started to search me. My knees buckled when for the first time I felt his finger press on my already hard clit and trail along my moist pussy slit. It was tremendously inciting for me."

"Yes, we could all see that. It really showed, your entire body tingled in a way I have seldom seen. Your nipples were hard as rocks and they hadn't even been touched. Well, it was a turn on for everyone, even for the girls. I think they learnt a thing or two that morning."

"Well, then I pulled his bed sheets away and found that he had got hard. Well, I had counted on it. I had been disappointed if he hadn't. So I leaned over and took him in my mouth. He tasted lovely. I started to suck him. I was in heaven. I had been longing for it since I introduced our eldest son. It's such a tremendous feeling to suck a son for the first time. And it got even better when a cock suddenly caressed my pussy. It was our eldest wasn't it? I have always thought so but never remembered to ask."


"Yes of course it was. I thought he ought to get some goodies too. Remember when they were children? They all got a present at each others birthdays not to get jealous. And I was truly afraid that he should be jealous of his brother because he now had to share you with him."

"Oh yes, I remember and that's why I thought it was him. Thoughtful of you. But there is no reason for him to be jealous of his brother. I am more than enough for both of them."

"Yes of course you are darling. But he couldn't know it then, could he."

"Well, I suppose not. And it happens of course now and then that one of them has to wait in line for a while especially when the girls aren't at home to help. . . . Well, anyhow it felt lovely to have my two sons fill my openings at the same time. Suck one son and being nicely shafted by the other. I tried to time them to come together. But our youngest erupted in my mouth too quickly. But that was only what could be expected of course. It's hard to read a boy the first time. So I had to make the one behind me to cream too. I didn't want all of you to be kept waiting. And as you know no man can hold back for very long when I really want him to come."

"Oh yes I know. And our eldest was a piece of cake for you. I think you made him come in less than thirty seconds."

"Well, we had to move on hadn't we? There was a full schedule that morning, remember?"

"Yes, oh yes indeed I do. You told us that you needed fifteen minutes to get decent and get the breakfast ready. The boys needed to freshen up too of course. We gathered in the dining room, me and the boys still in night wear but the girls had got dressed. You had got dressed too, sort of anyway. You had put on a short, flimsy nightie, almost see through. Very indecent and very sexy. You turned us on immediately."

"Well, we had a nice family breakfast, thank god his birthday was on a Saturday so we had the time. And then he unwrapped his presents. He loved the watch we had bought for him."

"Yes he did. But I think he appreciated the girls' gift even more. It was very cute and considerate of them."

"Oh yes indeed. He dropped his jaw when they rose and stood before him and just simply told him to unpack them. He didn't know what to do. The girls were so sweet when they took his hands and showed him where to begin. And they guided him so kindly through it. They had also put much thought into their clothing not to make the unpacking go too fast. And their make up was very tasteful with the same color on their lips and nipples. The buds really looked like ripe cherries, the first pair to be revealed poking out through a peep-hole bra and the second pair resting nicely above quarter cups. Very tasty indeed."

"They had also put in a message. When the eldest was totally unpacked she turned around and there was a message for him on her ass. "Don't wank the Willie" it read. When our youngest turned around in a similar way her cheeks had the promise "better ask us" and then they turned around again and put his hands on their breasts and pulled his nose into their bushes."

"Oh yes it was such a sweet gesture. But I had to stop to it there and then. He wasn't ready for them yet. They had to wait until he had got some training."

"And the training started a little while later. When breakfast was over and cleared away we all went down to the family play room. He made big eyes when he saw the way it was set up in the way we use for our family parties that he so far hadn't been allowed to take part in. Now he was going to be introduced to them but more important introduced to all the sweetness of the womanhood."

"Yes, it was such a lovely moment. I felt overwhelmed with joy and happiness not only because it was my youngest son but also because the initiation was taking place in the presence of the entire family. When I introduced our eldest the rest of the kids were too young to be present. But now it would happen in the midst of all of you."

"Yes, and again the girls were so sweet. Very considerate they took his pajamas off him and caressed him softly all over his body. You stood in front of him slowly lifting the hem of your negligee up and over your head and threw it away, as a symbolic gesture I guessed."

"Yes it was. From then on we could all move around freely in the house dressed in as much or as little as we liked. Up to that moment we had had to take care if our youngest was at home. Yes it felt lovely."

"You turned us all on but most him. You went to the big chaise lounge that was dressed in fresh crisp linen. You lay down in a very seductive pose with the knees slightly raised and the legs spread invitingly and your arms held out. Your entire body radiated one great welcome. And the girls gently pushed our youngest forward and into your open arms."

"Oh my goodness, it was a sacred moment. I still remember how I embraced him and pulled him down over me. He had a magnificent erection and I was dripping wet and he got in the right position all at once. An omen, no doubt. It was a divine feeling when his cock head touched me and then parted my pussy lips on its way into my tunnel. He just sank in and it felt like he was sliding into me for an eternity. Every nerve in my body tingled. And then I embraced him with my legs as well pulling him even deeper inside. It was heavenly to feel his cock touch the back of my pussy. And then he started to move, slowly at first before he picked up courage and got bolder. He banged me very nicely showing talent as long as it lasted. Which of course wasn't too long. Couldn't be expected being his first time of course. But it didn't matter. I got overwhelmed with emotions when he pumped his seed into my womb, into the place he once came from. I wanted him to stay in me for ever."

"It really showed how much you enjoyed it. But it wasn't over. The initiation rite had just begun. When he had creamed in you it was time for the rest of us to show how our family parties were conducted. The girls were more than ready, just as wet as you had been. And our eldest son and I were hard too. Before we knew it the girls had pulled our pajamas off and dragged us to the other beds. We had put in a third one for the occasion. The girls were like furies. I don't think they ever before have fucked like that."

"Yes, the four of you really gave him a demonstration. He watched with great interest. And after a while when you were winding down he turned to me and asked very shyly if he could do it again with me. Oh yes my son, indeed, I answered him. Love to. As often as you like, just ask. And with that he pushed me down and climbed onboard. And I was in heaven again. He stayed much longer this time, I even was on the way towards a nice orgasm when he delivered another dose in my womb but again it wasn't important to come. It was a divine moment anyhow."

"Yes, it really was a worthy initiation. You had staged it so well and the girls' spontaneous gift lifted it even more. They looked so sweet standing before him giving him their nudity."

"Yes, I was very contented with how it all went. And then I walked around the house scantily dressed hoping to attract his interest again. But the first to get attracted was our eldest who demanded to get his share. Which I, of course was most happy to deliver. And you were right. There was some jealousy involved when I think about it. But it was pleasant anyhow. And then our youngest ask me a bit shyly in early afternoon. I gave him a big hug and led him down to the family room again. I told him to explore my body and do just what he liked. He was so cute and made big eyes when I undressed and lay down on the couch. His hands were all over me but not for long. His cock longed for the warmth in my pussy no doubt. He went on top of me not knowing really how to proceed. But I helped him of course and it became heavenly again.

Well, I let him do what he wanted with me to get acquainted with the female body before I started to teach him. He took me seven times that weekend asking me every time. I didn't try to encourage him or help him get hard. I was just available. Well, maybe I tried to attract his attention a little."

"Oh yes you really did. I have seldom seen such sexy behavior, the way you dressed and moved around. Well, not since our honeymoon anyway. You were lucky that our eldest was away that Sunday. Otherwise the two of them would have kept you on that couch with your legs spread wide the entire day."

"Maybe you are right. But I had time for you too, hadn't I? Several if I remember it right and you seemed to be very contented."

"Yes, I didn't complain, did I? You were really hot that weekend. He had lit a fire in your pussy, our youngest. Well, it's still burning."

"Thank you. Well, I trained him thoroughly for more than a week before I thought he was ready. At breakfast one day I broke the news to the girls that he was ready for them. They had been coaxing on me to release him for several days already. When I came home a little late that afternoon I was met by three youngsters grinning like Cheshire cats. The girls told me that directly after school he had taken them both in due order and had done so very thoroughly. They were very happy and asked for a family Friday night. Which we had to your great satisfaction when you came home after some days on the road, remember?"

"Oh yes I remember. That family Friday night went on all Saturday as well. But it is even better with a family Saturday at the lake, don't you agree?"

"Yes I do. Really. And now I am thinking on moving our youngest further up the ladder. He is ready to learn more, don't you agree."

"Yes I do. Do you have anyone special in mind to teach him do the ass? That's what you had in mind wasn't it? Or are you planning to introduce him to that with your own lovely canal?"

"I had planned to do it myself but I was too late. Your mother did it already a couple of weeks ago. She claimed that it happened accidentally. But I don't know if I buy that. She really likes to be taken in the ass.

Well, she told that she happened to stand in a favorable position waiting to be entered from behind by our youngest. He missed his target when lunging forward and his cock head hit her ass hole and just plopped into it. He stopped dead not knowing what had happened or what to do. Grandma knew of course, I mean a woman knows directly if a cock is showed into her ass instead of her pussy. Well, she told me that she stopped him when he tried to withdraw and told him to fulfill what he had started now when he was already in place. She gave him directions how to proceed and said that it soon had become rather pleasant. And I believe her. With her great experience she would have no problem whatsoever to handle the situation. And she also said that she thought that she had better teach him properly and not just to leave it as an accident so later that day she did just that, to their mutual enjoyment she added. And she asked him to show her his new skill a few days later and he performed to her full satisfaction. So if she is satisfied I have nothing to teach him, have I? But well, just to make sure I offered my ass to him about a week ago and I really enjoyed the way he used my back door.

No, I was thinking about to start teaching him how to make a woman fly high and surf on the waves of orgasm. You know the thing you are so good at honey."

"An excellent idea if you think he is ready for it. When have you planned to start?"

"Yes, he is ready. I have been convinced for some time but he really proved it the other night. You were away on that meeting. Well, after dinner he asked if I had time for him. Of course, I would love to, I said. And that was my true opinion. I hadn't had him in me for a day or two and had started to feel neglected. Besides I had to work late to grade tests that night and I was sure that he would set me in the right mood for it. And he did, really. He took me thoroughly and made me come four or five times before he filled my womb. I felt so relaxed and content. It was just the energy kick I needed for a long night of work.

I set to work on my tests but after a while was disturbed by familiar cries. It was our eldest girl. I always recognize them. Well, I got back to work but soon there was another cry, this time from our youngest. I was happy for them both but then suddenly remembered that our eldest son wasn't at home and wondered what was going on. Then our eldest screamed again, a long one this time. I realized that our youngest son was taking turns on both girls. I was right because a while later it was our youngest that screamed. And they kept crying out with intervals and always in turns for nearly an hour. Towards the end the screams got real high pitched. I asked the girls later on and they were very happy to tell that they had had a threesome and that he really had satisfied both of them.

So, I know that he can give his women multiple orgasms and have the stamina. I have to teach him now to link them together. I will start as soon as possibly, probably tomorrow. Today is too late and I don't want to spoil the day for the rest of you. Teaching can be a bit boring to watch. Besides, my mother will join us later. Perhaps I have forgotten to tell you? She phoned just before we left and I told her to join us here."

"Oh my goddess, give me strength," the husband exclaimed.

I embraced myself waiting for an outburst of anger from the wife. But none came.

"Oh yes honey, that's a good idea. Perhaps the rest of us need some nourishment too. I don't want this day to stop. Let's have coffee after the next round. Isn't it about time?" She said smiling sweetly at him touching his cock.

I wondered about the reaction until it suddenly dawned on me what the husband really had said. He hadn't cursed because his mother-in-law was coming as I had thought, on the contrary. He liked that she was coming and had called the wife his goddess and wanted her to give him strength. The question was only for what purpose. But she obviously knew. Well I had to wait and see.

I was flabbergasted about the conversation. What a family. And not a word had spilled out in our small community. How lucky they were that I was a photographer and not a journalist.

"It was really nice to have this chat. We so seldom have the time and privacy to talk," the wife said smiling sweetly still caressing the cock. "But now let's get ready for the second round.

She called at her eldest daughter to join them and when she came told her to check if her father might be able again. She made the daughter to squat down and pushed her husband in between his daughters open thighs. She immediately took her father's cock in her mouth, quite skillfully, not using her hands, and started to caress and suck on it. It didn't take long until he started to grow.

The mother clapped her hands.

"Kids, kids listen up. It's time, we are ready for the second round." She clapped her hands some more and cheered. The kids joined her. Her husband was obviously the one who set the pace. When he was ready they all were. Well, he was the oldest wasn't he?


They paired again, forming new couples. The youngest joined the parents and the eldest sister and brother paired. I was expecting a repeat performance and in some respect it was. But there were also differences. The youngest kids were a little uncertain but didn't want that to show so they put in much eagerness instead. The daughter gave her father a tremendous blow job and the son caressed his mother with great enthusiasm kissing and licking her all over. He did an especially good job licking her pussy. She came twice in short order.

They also changed positions. The girls lay on their backs and the father and brother knelt over them in a sixty-nine position. They licked and sucked each other until the girls came loudly screaming. When they had calmed down the girls jumped up and got down on all fours. The father and brother eagerly entered them from behind and started to fuck. But before they had got into position I had a good view of the upturned asses and spread thighs that made their pussy slits to part giving easy access to their female heavens.

The mother wanted it her own way again. After two quick orgasms she pushed the son down to lie on the ground. She straddled him but facing his feet. She lowered herself slowly towards his cock. I got a series of excellent shots starting when her pussy was an inch or so above the cock head and then when she slowly let the cock head spread her engorged pussy lips and enter her pussy tunnel until she sat down with a final twitch. She made it so slow that I had time for a couple of shots of her face in between. Her face showed pure lust and changed all the time. She closed her eyes when the cock head was inside and wet her lips. Her tongue played over her open lips all the time she so very slowly impaled herself on her youngest son's impressive cock.

She started with small circular movements of her hips which I knew made the cock head to rotate inside his mother's pussy. Her rotating movements got more powerful and her hips made bigger circles. My cock already ached from the thought of the pressure her movements put on the son's cock head and the scraping along her inner walls although well lubricated. I could see the son's face, torture and pleasure mixed on it. He grunted now and then. The mother eventually became merciful but not before she had come in a shuddering, screaming orgasm. After that she started to ride onto her son's cock in a more ordinary way.