Enjoyable Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

It got a bit boring just to watch the family fuck each other silly. I had so many pictures already that it was hard to find new motives or interesting angles from my very limited possibility to move around. I wanted to take part, my cock ached after having been hard so many times without a release. I really hoped that after this round they would call it a day.

But I also had an uneasy feeling. When I clicked away on the father and daughter it felt like the mother had staged it for me. She had directed the girl where to squat down and held her husband back a few seconds before she placed him in position between the open thighs. I had got a perfect angle and plenty of time to get several excellent shots of the girls exposed beaver. Was it just something I made up or did the mother knew I was there?

Eventually they finished coming together filling the air with cries and screams but not until the women had come twice each. I thought that the mother's orgasm had been much quicker and shorter than when her eldest son had fucked her. Hopefully she starts to tire I thought.

The mother again took great care to wash the cocks and pussies of her family while they played in the nice water.

Eventually they went up and had the promised refreshments. The mother gave each one a carefully measured piece of the cakes but they were considerable smaller this time I noticed.

When they since long had finished the coffee and were making small talk the grandmother arrived.

"Hi there," she called, seemingly not the least surprised to find the entire family in their birthday suits.

"Hi granny," the kids greeted her. "Do you want some coffee," the mother asked. "There's still some left."

"No thank you dear. I had a cup before I left. What a lovely weather. You have had a good time I guess," she answered. It was a very traditional way to speak given the circumstances I thought.

"Very well then. Kids, pay grandmother your respects."

The youngsters quickly rose and went over to their grandma. To my amazement the girls first hugged their granny and then undressed her. The last garments, the bra and panties, were taken off her simultaneously by one girl kneeling and one girl standing behind her. The grandmother stood erect and proud letting the girls do the job. It was like she was a queen in the ancient times with chamber maids servicing her.

I got a good look of the grandmother standing in the nude. I knew of her. She was a local politician with great influence. I realized that I now looked at the real original and three copies of different age. She had a great body which was amazingly intact. Big, astonishingly firm breast like all of them with an hour glass figure. Hadn't I known that she was close to sixty I would have guessed fifty at the most. She didn't look like she had to starve herself to keep fit like so many other women have to. No, her curves were nicely rounded by a layer of padding and some extra on hips, thighs and buttocks filling out the skin.

The girls withdrew and the feeling of an ancient queen was enhanced. She stood motionless in a statuesque pose for a little while and then made a gesture. The boys standing to the side like footmen moved forward. In turns they embraced her and then started to fondle her, a fondling that soon became very intimate. Their hands were all over her, squeezing and pinching her breasts, nipples and ass. Her knees buckled when hands found their way in between her thighs and she moved her feet apart. She moaned very delighted when one footman knelt before her and used hands and mouth on her. The other footman concentrated his efforts on her upper body mainly her impressive boobs.

I was so occupied by clicking away and looking through the finder that I wasn't aware of the rest of the family. But suddenly I heard the mother:

"Honey, it's soon time for the Knight to do his duty and service our Queen."

"Oh yes it is. The footmen are doing very well. It will be my pleasure to be of service. Her cunt is marvelous with that ridge inside and she still has a trick or two to teach even you. By the way, lately I have felt something similar although much smaller in our youngest. Maybe it will develop to become like her grandma's. Lucky her if it does."

There suddenly was a load cry. I turned the finder back at the Queen and saw that she finally had left her statuesque pose and now with both hands pressed the head of the kneeling footman in between her thighs that were spread wide apart. Another cry followed.

"Come here, young maid. Help the knight to get ready," I heard the mother call. She pushed the maid to squat down and pushed the father who obviously had become a knight, in between her parted thighs exactly like she had done with the eldest daughter before. She was obviously very keen that they should be treated equally both about pleasure and work. And again they happened to be positioned to give me excellent angles.

The maid set to work on the knightly cock. In the same moment there was another cry from the Queen, a cry that went into a scream that built up from deep inside her. The footmen worked hard on her shuddering body. I fleetingly wondered why she hadn't laid down to get more comfortable. Maybe that would be too much of a surrender which a Queen couldn't do with simple footmen? Lying on top of her would give them power. Now she controlled the activities.

The maid expertly sucked the knightly cock that soon responded. The mother stood nearby supervising the progress softly caressing her hairy mound. The Knight was in battle condition when the screams had died away. The Queen pushed the footmen away and took back her statuesque pose.

"White Knight, offer your sword to our Queen," the mother called loudly and pushed him forward. She had effortlessly slid into the role of ceremony master staging the performance. Well, staging she had done all day. The Knight marched forward with his sword proudly raised in front of him. The Queen nodded her approval when he made a ceremonial bow. This obviously was a game they had played before.

The Queen reached out and touched the sword offered to her, checking it out. Again she nodded and waved for one footman to come forward. "Bow your knee to your Queen," she ordered which the footman promptly did. She leaned forward supporting herself on the footman's shoulders and wriggled her royal ass invitingly. The Knight moved forward grabbing the royal hips and pushed his sword into the royal cunt. The maid had been following and promptly aimed the sword towards the royal entrance.

It was a nice play which they seemed to like. The Queen should be serviced not having to do anything herself than to receive and enjoy just like royalties did in the old times. But from then on she couldn't keep her cool posture completely. Very actively she met the Knight's thrusts when he strongly banged her. It didn't take long until lovely sounds came from her, the sounds of a delighted woman. The sounds were replaced by cries of a pleasured royalty and a little later the royal body started to shuddered so wildly that it nearly pushed the footman over. To prevent them both from toppling over he grabbed the royal boobs that swung close to his face squeezing them hard. That made it. Her scream deepened at first and then rose higher. The royal ass shivered and pushed backwards wanting the knightly cock to go deep inside.

When the knight had successfully entered the royal cunt the mother curtly called out:

"Young girl, raise that footman's sword. Polish it until it glistens and make sure it stands at attention ready to serve the Queen. It will soon be needed."

The youngest maid immediately knelt before the youngest footman and started to work on his cock. It didn't take her long to have it stand at attention. She lubricated it well, not only the cock head but also the shaft.

"Milord, my able knight. You have served me well. Now withdrew and lay down in this lovely grass," I heard the Queen say. She had recovered and pushed the knight out of her pussy. The knight followed her order and lay down. The Queen pushed him to lie on his back and then straddled him and with a swift motion impaled herself on his hard and shining cock. She sat up looking proudly at the members of her court.

"Footman, show me your sword," she demanded. The footman was pushed forward and stood before his Queen. She tested his sword and nodded approvingly. "Footman, are you ready to serve your Queen bravely? To go where I order you, to go into places you haven't been before," she asked sternly. "Yes ma'am, I am," he answered without a flinch. "Very well. Maid, oil the sword and make sure it can cut flesh smoothly," the Queen ordered.

I wondered what was going to happen. But the maid didn't hesitate. She took a jar that the mother had handy and smeared some of its content on the footman's cock, not only on the head but also along the shaft. I began to understand what would happen and got my camera ready. When I looked through the finder I saw that I had got it right. The Queen was now leaning forward with her ass up in the air and the maid lubed up the royal ass hole with more from the jar pushing a good amount inside with a finger.

The younger maid pushed the footman in position behind his Queen and directed the glistening sword towards the queen's most secret hole. The brave footman pushed forward pressing his sword into dark, unknown territory. He was well trained and although there was heavy resistance he fought on to get inside. The Queen grunted several times but encouraged him to keep on fighting. The entrance to the tunnel was very well guarded and resisted his attack for some time until the guards suddenly gave up and vanished. With a cry of triumph the footman entered his sword but then stopped to draw his breath and overlook the terrain.

The Queen got impatient and curtly urged him on. He started to push and met little resistance. He got braver and pushed harder until he had reached as far inside as his sword permitted. The queen shuddered and cried out when the hilt met her open crack. He didn't stop though but withdrew and pushed forward again more and more rapid.

From then on the Queen lost all her royal dignity. She became a sexual creature totally focused on her enjoyment. She moved and wriggled her body to get the best out of the two swords penetrating her.

I was flabbergasted to say the least. The grandma had done a double penetration with a skill and easiness that told that it was far away from the first time. From the parents conversation I drew the conclusion that it was the first time for their youngest son. It was only a week or two ago he had reamed his first ass, the ass of his other grandma, and then reamed her twice more. And his mother had taken him up her ass a week later.

I kept clicking for a while but then stopped not finding any more interesting motives. But I kept looking through the finder to be ready but also to get a close look. They were a bit away from me.

Suddenly the finder blurred. I looked up and saw that the mother was kneeling between me and the Queens court. She was on all fours rummaging through a basket. While she did she slowly eased her knees apart in small steps. I got a series of excellent shots of her lovely ass and into the crack. At first there was a ripe peach between the upper thighs with a thin darker line but when the knees went further apart the line got deeper until it suddenly split open revealing engorged outer lips and protruding pink inner folds. Suddenly she leaned even deeper down and a hand came out between her thighs. A finger trailed along her open slit and played with the lips. That went on for a little while until there was a cry from the queen that was replaced by a scream. She stopped and looked up.

"Footman and maid, over here," she called. She was obeyed immediately. "Make the footman ready to serve," she ordered the maid who quickly knelt and started to suck the footman into battle condition. It didn't take long, he was already worked up from the royal show.

"Get the jar and lube us up girl," the mother ordered when she thought the footman had a good enough sword. The maid quickly got the jar and smeared some of the contents on the raised sword and even more on the mother's ass hole and into it.

The mother stood steady on all fours and the footman was behind her. The maid aimed the sword at the hole and the footman pushed forward. There was heavy resistance but the mother not even flinched. She pressed back hard and suddenly the sword sank in. The footman pressed hard and pushed all the way in to the hilt. Only then did the mother grunt and she grunted even more when the footman began to move in and out in a steady rhythm. But the grunts changed to moans of pleasure and it didn't take long until she screamed for the first time with the cock in her ass. Her scream was followed by a scream from the queen and then they got synchronized. They screamed again and a little while later I saw the signs telling that the footman doing the royal ass was about to deliver. And he did to the tunes of screams from the mother and the queen who liked the hot come pumping into her.

The footman was not allowed to savor his glory in the ass before he was shuddered away. The queen started to ride the knightly cock without missing a beat. She and the mother were again in line coming screamingly together a couple of times. Then it got rather quiet, only soft moans heavy breathing and a few grunts from the knight and the footman. The queen and the mother had a determined look on their faces and I guessed that they were preparing for the big finale. I got some very good shots of their contorted faces with all sorts of emotions on them.

Suddenly the queen got noisy moaning highly. That was a signal to the mother and together they build up against something great. The swords in them started to move rapidly in and out ramming hard and the noise got louder. The queen was the first to cry out and was promptly followed by the mother. The maids suddenly moved to the sides of each couple and started to fondle the balls of the knight and the footman. There was a steady upgrade towards a great crescendo when both women screamed on top of their lungs. The maids did their duty helping their matrons to make the men deliver in time. Although I had thought it was impossible the screams got even louder and reached an even higher pitch when the women got filled with fresh, hot seed.

The screams died away slowly and the women sank down, the queen on top of her knight and the mother on the ground taking her footman with her. It took some time before either of them started to come too but suddenly the queen sat up smiling broadly.

"Now, that was just what I needed. Excellent work my boys," she called out. "It wasn't yesterday you stayed so long in me. Thanks for asking me to join you," she added turning to her daughter who had cradled forward under her son leaving him on the ground.

The family did their routine in the water again, the mother cleaning and oiling all three cocks and herself. The grandma took care of herself.

Afterwards they sat on the blankets chatting or lay back sunbathing having a good time. I hoped it would be over now, I really hoped so. My whole body ached after having crouched behind the bushes for such a long time and I had nothing left to eat or drink. But there was no hint that they needed to go back home for some duties.

Suddenly I got very worried. The girls had been walking around sticking their heads together, chatting and giggling as girls use to do. They moved in closer circles around the boys until they sat down on their sides. Their hands started to caress the boys and play with their cocks and balls. Suddenly the youngest girl leaned over her boy and took his limp cock into her mouth. The other girl followed her example. I hoped the boys would push them away because they had had enough but on the contrary. They stretched out even more and seemed to enjoy the treatment, their faces expressed pleasure. After a while it seemed like the girls had some success. The cocks were eased out of their mouths a little at a time obviously getting hard and becoming too big to keep in the mouth.

"Mother," one girl suddenly cried out. "Mother, can't we have another round. The boys are able anyway and we are horny. You and grandma had such a lovely time and you are one ahead of us. Mother, please."

The elder looked up and a smile spread over their faces when they saw what was going on. "What do you say, honey," the mother asked her husband and grabbed his limp cock.

"Let me take care of that," the grandma said and pushed her daughter to the side. She straddled the husband and started to give him head and placed her pussy over his mouth at a convenient height. He did his duty and started to lick her cunt.

"Well girls, I think your father is able too. Just give your grandma a minute or two, I think it will be worth it," the mother said grinning at her daughters. "But we have a slight problem. We have more horny pussies than cocks. Well, they have to take turns, don't they? Yes, I think I know how to do this. That old trunk over there gives me an idea?" The mother moved over to a fallen tree trunk that rested on its branches about a yard up in the air and tested the stability. "Oh yes, this will be just great. Come, come and let's have some fun," she called to her family.

The girls ran over to her and tested to trunk by leaning against it. The boys followed slowly with jutting cocks. Suddenly there was first a triumphant cry from the grandma then a good scream.

"You see, I could do it. No trouble at all," she yelled and pointed at the hard cock of her son-in-law. They moved over to the trunk.

"Well, my lovely men. You have to take turns on us since we are short of one cock. The rules are simple. When one of us comes move over to the empty pussy and go on. Any questions? No, well then let's get going." She leaned over the trunk and wriggled her ass. The other women followed her example. The father quickly mounted the grandma and the boys entered the girls. The mother rose when there was no one trying to seize her hole and turned around watching. There was a lustful smile on her face and she leaned back against the trunk and spread her legs. She massaged her furry mound in rhythm to the banging of her husband into her mother.

The girls were very horny as they had pointed out they were one behind. It didn't take their brothers long to make their sisters moan and writhe of pleasure and the youngest was the first to scream, her body shuddering. The boy withdrew and looked around. His mother smiled and waved turning around leaning over the trunk. She hardly had time for a couple of wriggles of her ass before she was invaded by an eager cock which parted her lips and searched its way into her female heaven. She cried out when her son bottomed out in her and set to work shafting her.

The grandma came moments before the eldest girl. The boy replaced his father in his grandma's cunt and the father mounted his youngest daughter.

It went on like that for what seemed an eternity. The air was filled with grunts, moans, cries and screams of different tunes and the men mounted the women in changing sequences. It looked to me that grandma's pussy was the most popular but it was hard to tell. The pairs shifted all the time and it became impossible to keep track. But a few times there were friendly fights to come first to her hole. I remembered what the husband had told his wife that she knew how to use her marvelous cunt with a ridge inside that gave additional pleasure. Maybe the grandsons had discovered it too.

After another eternity I noticed some change in the men's behavior. They started to tire and wanted more pleasure for themselves. The first to be real selfish was the father. When his daughter screamed he didn't stop and withdrew but stayed and savored the rippling contractions of her pussy. He started banging again and within minutes they came together when he shot his loads filling her womb. They sat down totally exhausted.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers