Enjoyable Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
656 Followers

That became a signal for the boys. They were at that moment mounting the mother and grandma. The eldest daughter was left out. The two couples obviously tacitly agreed to make it a day and the two women skillfully orchestrated a great finale when all four came together in shuddering orgasms, the women screaming on top of their voices. They all sank to the ground when it was over.

And to my utterly great relief it really was over. Well, it took the family another half hour to recover, to clean, to get dressed and slowly put their things together. Eventually they marched away with the father in front and the mother at the rear.

The mother looked back a few times while they marched over the clearing and she turned and stood looking for quite some time with a big smile on her face before she disappeared among the trees. I really hoped that her smile was because she had lovely feelings of their day at the lake.

I quickly rose and stretched my body. I got rid of my clothes and took a nice long swim to get my muscles back in working condition. Then I too had a nice time stretched out in the still warm sun.

Two days later the mother called in the evening.

"I know that you were hidden behind those bushes watching my family. And knowing you I am sure that you had a camera with you. Some of those pictures must not be published. I think you can understand why we can't allow our family life to be revealed to the public. I am willing to pay your price and if I can't give you enough my daughters have promised to help me pay." She blurted it all out as soon as I answered.

"Please meet me tomorrow after school at the lake to negotiate the terms," she begged and hung up. I hadn't said a word except for my name when answering.

Well, I had had no intention to publish anything. I was no journalist. Although I understood that those pictures had a value I wasn't going to ruin my social life in the village. Besides, I could probably use quite a few of the pictures without uncover their identities.

I went to the lake the following afternoon wondering how the mother would handle it. I went there early to be in control of the situation. Hadn't I read enough spy novels about such things? And there also was that bird that I hadn't seen on the Saturday.

I sat on the tree trunk this time waiting for the mother. And I was suddenly lucky. The bird came and landed not more than twenty yards away. During the following half hour I got plenty of excellent pictures.

The bird suddenly left and I heard the reason. People were coming chatting loudly. I raised my camera and got a small chock. It was the mother and she had her youngest daughter in tow. I hadn't expected that. But that was not what chocked me. No, it was that they were naked. Well half naked to be correct. But it was not the most common part of their bodies that were naked. No, their upper bodies were covered but not their lower abdomen.

They looked absolutely gorgeous. The mother had a checked shirt, unbuttoned with the tails tied under her big hooters. From there down, nothing. Her exuberant furry clad mound was in full view and moved lovely when she strode forward. I clicked for dear life.

Her daughter followed. She had a T-shirt that was cut off well above her navel. The boobs floated freely when she walked showing the slopes of the undersides and protruding nipples. She too wore nothing more exposing a furry mound somewhat lighter than her mother's.

I got turned on. Now, furry mounds are my fetish, something I really like. The bushier the better. And these women weren't shaved at all. Trimmed carefully to look nice but not shaved like so many women are nowadays.

I suddenly remember Mike, an Internet friend of mine. In a mail he had attached a series of lovely pictures of bottomless women posing in NASCAR races. They had been just like the women in front of me, dressed scantily on top to show off ample boobs but with naked bottoms. That they were fakes didn't matter. The bushes were real enough. They were lovely to look at and made me find the bottomlessgirls website.

And now I had two lovely women dressed like that in front of me in real life. Unbelievable. I had watched these women in the nude for several hours but this was even sexier. They would fit the bottomlessgirls website excellently. Genuine pictures taken outdoors showing mother and daughter without doubt. Splendid.

I clicked away until they got close. I put the camera away and rose. I thought that I had been well hidden in the branches.

The mother cried out when I suddenly appeared and put her hand over her naked mound. Her daughter did the same moments later when she too discovered me. But the gestures were rather theatrically and meant only to show modesty. They weren't really meant to shield.

"Oh my goodness, are you here already," the mother shrieked. "I thought we should come early to make sure," she added much calmer and smiled. "Well, excuse us for our lack of some clothing. But we like to air our pussies, it's so nice in this weather."

She was totally calm and let her hand drop away from her mound. The daughter followed suit.

"Well, no harm done I guess," she said laughingly. "You have already seen that and much more I am afraid. That's what we came to discuss, wasn't it? But first let us have some coffee. Always start a negotiation in a friendly manner I am taught."

They had brought coffee and slices of cake in a basket and we sat down drinking it. They made nice small talk about our village. They made no move to put something on but sat naked from the waists down. The mother's tied shirt was another turn on with the boobs nearly dropping out. The cow girl look is another of my favorites. If only she had had a hat and boots too, I thought.

"Well, we have to start, haven't we?" The mother said with a sigh. "I don't think I have to explain why we are here. We would be completely destroyed if our family life became known to the public. We love it and are not at all ashamed but we know of course that it's not accepted in society. So, as I said on the phone, we are ready to pay the price for that not to happen." She got quiet looking at me.

"Oh, well, let me ask something. How are you so sure that I was there and have taken pictures?"

"Oh I am sure about that. During our first round I thought I heard something behind those bushes. And when I watched carefully I got sure. And then I remembered that I had seen you go in this direction early in the morning. I had read about that rare bird and immediately knew what you were looking for. It's your line of business isn't it? And I also knew that no one could have known that we would come down here. It was spontaneous decision. So it was you, most likely. But I didn't want to spoil the pleasant day for my family so I kept quiet. The damage was already done. But when we left I stayed behind in the wood and saw you coming out of those bushes and have a nice swim. So, yes I am absolutely sure." She watched me with a grin on her face.

Now I knew that the hunch I had got that she knew I was there was correct. I was also convinced that she had staged some of the performances for my camera. But why, I wondered.

"Well let's get it over with, shall we?" The mother said with a smile trickling in the corner of her mouth. "As I said, I am prepared to pay and my daughters too. My eldest couldn't make it just now but if the pay I and my youngest can deliver isn't enough she can top it up later."

Suddenly mother and daughter rose and knelt on each side of me. They started to tug at my clothes and had me naked in no time. Their hands were all over me and suddenly there was a gasp. They both had fondled my cock occasionally and now it was hard. What caused the gasp was that the mother gripped it and found that her hand wasn't big enough to reach fully around it. Both mother and daughter took a good look and then started to giggle.

"Oh my goodness, mother. He is as big as father, thicker at least," the girl exclaimed. "You have always said that father's has the best. What about this one?"

"Yes, it's big I must admit. But let's see if it also is great. Size is one thing, behavior another," the mother said trying to justify herself.

"Oh mother, let me go first. I am dying to find out how it will feel in me. It will certainly stretch me to the limit but I sure I can handle it. And love it too." The daughter sounded turned on.

"All right, you be the first. It just as good, then you can go home to your homework and leave me to clear this thing out," the mother said excitedly. "Let's get ready, shall we?"

She rose and pulled a bottle from the basket. She poured some liquid in the palm of her hand and swiftly pulled my foreskin back. She carefully cleaned my cock with the liquid. It stung at first but then left a pleasant warm glow that also spread to my balls. Meanwhile the daughter had put out a blanket and now took her small shirt off.

"Nice and clean for you my dear," the mother said and withdrew. The daughter knelt and took my cock head in her mouth. The warm glow increased when she sucked on my head. Suddenly she withdrew and lay down on the blanket arms and legs stretched out in welcoming. I knelt and started to caress her body. Her boobs were lovely so big and firm and the nipples protruding asking to get pinched. She whimpered immediately when I did. I moved down over her furry mound sifting through the thick silky hair to her female heaven. The slit was moist and the lips parted willingly under my tongue. Her clit started to harden when my tongue flicked over it. She moaned of pleasure and pushed my face deep into her slit. Suddenly she cried out and her thighs clasped hard around my head making me deaf. But her body writhed and her ass bounced telling that she enjoyed an orgasm.

Suddenly her thighs parted and I could hear again. She panted in the aftermath of her climax. She pulled me over her and spread her legs. The mother suddenly was at my side directing my cock to her daughter's female entrance. A light slap on my ass told me to move. I pressed forward and with short eager jabs worked my cock inside the girl. She moaned and moved her ass and thighs to help get me inside. The pussy was well lubricated and inch by inch I slid in until I bottomed out. There was a cry of pride and triumph from the girl.

"Yes, yes I knew it. That monster is in place. Mother, I could take it all, no problem at all. Oh my goodness, how lovely it stretches me. Get going, make it great," she called.

I started to fuck her slowly at first then faster and harder. She easily stood it all and moved her body to get it the way she liked. It didn't take long until she started to moan and then she came screamingly. As I knew what these ladies were capable of I went on fucking all through her orgasm giving her another a short while later and then a third. I stopped after that giving us a break. She smiled happily at me but soon wriggled her hips to get me going again. She was ready for another set of orgasms but this time I decided I wanted to join her. So after her second I changed behavior and she got my intention and helped me to join her in a mutual shuddering climax.

I rolled off the lovely young woman and lay on my back recovering. Suddenly a shadow fell over my face and looked up. An unfamiliar furry mound came into my sight. I looked higher up and saw that the eldest daughter had joined the party. She was dressed like the two others had been, naked from the waist down. For some reason she had a camera and was clicking a few times.

I sat up and saw three grinning women watch me.

"Time to talk business, I think," the mother said. "Darling, show him what you have got."

The eldest daughter showed me the viewer of the fine electronic camera and let the pictures scroll. They showed me and her sister having an excellent time. I locked up, puzzled.

"Good pictures, aren't they? My daughter is a good photographer, don't you agree? Not as good as you of course but good enough. Well, if you use the pictures of my family improperly we will use these to nail you. So let's talk." The mother looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Oh but I never thought of using the pictures. I have brought the memory card, you can have it. But I don't understand what you said about nailing me. Your daughter is old enough, well above legal age. There is nothing wrong in fucking her. I even had your permission, hadn't I?"

"Well, she is of legal age now but who can tell when these pictures were taken? Take a close look behind my daughter's head. See that magazine. It's there on several pictures. This is the magazine. It's from last year when she definitely wasn't old enough. No one will believe that a young smart woman will read about last year's fashion. No, everyone will believe that the pictures were taken then. Now, will you negotiate?"

"Yes, of course but I already said that you can have the card. Or I can destroy them in your presence."

"We can never be sure that you haven't already made copies of that memory card, can we?" The mother said looking me sternly in the eye for quite some time. . . . "We don't want them destroyed, hell no. . . . We want these pictures to be published but in a controlled way. In some of the pictures our faces must be manipulated so we can't be recognized but many pictures I am sure can be used as they are. I mean, who can prove it's my son's cock entering my pussy. We should be partners in this, fifty-fifty. We know how good you are. We have seen quite a few of your portfolios. I just loved those of your girl friend. She is a real knock out and looks so sexy on the pictures. Do we have a deal?"

I thought for a while and then looked up. The mother watched me intently with an expectant smile on her face.

"Come on, you have nothing to lose. We can do great things together. Just imagine an album with the boys taking turns on three generations of family women, my daughters, me and my mother. Or the boys with their two grandmas. Well, that needs some additional shots but that can easily be arranged. Or the whole family together, father, mother and kids. There are so many possibilities. Oh my goodness, say yes. I am so excited about it."

She came close and hugged me holding me close. My limp cock was suddenly pressed into soft furry. "Well?" she whispered in my ear and wriggled her lower body against my cock.

"But yes of course. If you really want to go through with it and take the risk, why not? It will be quite fun I think. I have never worked with models like you before. True amateurs but much better than pros from what I have seen so far."

"Splendid, absolutely marvelous, I will love that. You won't regret it, I promise. Let's seal the deal," she exclaimed and kissed me fiercely while mauling her lower body against me. She slid down onto her knees and engulfed my limp cock. It felt lovely in her warm mouth and she was absolutely no amateur in sucking cock. A hand was fondling my balls and I started to grow and soon filled her mouth. She suddenly withdrew.

"It's big, it's really big," she exclaimed excitedly. "I love that. I love to be completely stuffed, to be spread wide." She spun around to stand on all fours.

"Seal the deal. Take me. Stuff me, fill me up, fuck me silly," she yelled and pushed her ass up in the air.

I knelt behind her and let my cock poke around. I felt heat from her pussy, then wetness when my cock head touched pussy flesh. She wriggled her ass slightly to get us in line and then it was just to push. I slid in easily and with a few jabs hit home. She grunted when I bottomed out and turned her head. She looked over her shoulder grinning broadly.

"Yes, oh yes, lovely, oh my goodness it feels like I am stretched to the limit. Fuck me, fuck me hard," she exclaimed laughing throatily.

Which I did. I enjoyed myself immensely. Her pussy was all sweet and lovely and she did her best to give me a marvelous time.

I was well on my way when a thought struck me. We had made a deal and were now sealing it. But there were a lot of things coming in the future that needed negotiations. She was just too sweet and unselfish making it so pleasant for me. She was going to get the upper hand if I wasn't careful.

I changed behavior and masked it by moving my hands from her hips to cup her swinging boobs. I had noticed that she liked getting them squeezed and her nipples pinched which I did thoroughly. I also fucked her more deliberately and soon pushed her towards an orgasm that she couldn't resist having. She began to scream very satisfactorily. After a while I got her over the brink again. Now I know which of her buttons to push to get results.

I took a good grip of her body adjusting her position slightly and really set to work. She was responding nicely and soon there was a series of whimpers. Soon after she started to come in a slow orgasm just the way I had hoped for. I nursed it and prolonged it and soon she got a series of small orgasms. I moved her on until there was no slowing down in between her orgasms. I took her to newer heights and her screams intensified and reached higher and higher tunes until she screamed on top of her lungs for a long time. Only then did I allow myself to come and filled her womb. When she felt the warmth inside there was a last outburst with a shrill cry and then her arms couldn't hold and she collapsed forward taking me with her.

"Mom, I was to be second, shouldn't I? You promised if I made it possible with the photos and I did, didn't I?" I looked up and saw a furry mound close to us. The slit underneath looked like it had been frigged being moist and reddish. I also saw the camera.

"Oh, I am sorry darling, but I got so carried away, well you saw it. I don't know if it's possible at the moment though." She looked at me with a big smile on her face. My cock had withdrawn from her female heaven becoming its normal smallish again. She shrugged me off her and sat up.

She looked at me inquiringly and smilingly made a small bow of defeat.

"Bring me the bottle, we have to freshen up," she asked her daughter. "Maybe there are some coffee left," she added and exchanged a glance with her daughter. She took us into the water and cleaned me thoroughly as she had done with her family. Then she oiled my cock as thoroughly pulling the foreskin back all the way to put oil on the inside as well as on the glans. It felt very nice, a little stingy at first before a warm felling spread all over.

We had a pleasant time drinking coffee and had some more of her delicious cake. The tension was gone and we talked about the photos and what portfolios to put together. It soon became clear that we needed to take additional shots. Suddenly I yawned. Not that I was sleepy, it was just that I felt so totally relaxed and at ease with these two lovely women.

"Want to rest for a while?" the mother asked sweetly. "Come, lie in my lap." She moved a little and nudged me to come close. I positioned myself to put my head in her lap but she had other ideas. When my head was on its way down she swung on leg over my head and before I knew what was happening I lay between her open legs with my neck against her mound. The fur tickled my skin nicely. She wriggled around a little to get us comfortable.

"Nice, isn't it?" She purred. "Where was I? Yes I think we must have a few shots of the entire family, for the private album of course. But we can also do some to publish if we take care." She chatted on, her mind fully on the oncoming photo session.

Meanwhile the daughter had come to sit close to us. She took my hand and played with it for a little while before putting it on her belly. At first I didn't know what to do but suddenly the mound under my neck heaved a few times. Somehow I took that as a signal and started to gently caress the belly. My hand moved slowly in bigger circles and soon got entangled in the rich fur that had been on display above me earlier. I felt the legs spread opening the path downwards. I pushed a finger down and felt moistness and a hardening clit. There was a small whimper when I touched it and a bigger one when I caressed it. I kept caressing her slit and got rewarded by moans that grew heavier all the time. The daughter moved to give me a better angle to press a finger into her and when I did she cried out. She whimpered and moaned all the time now and suddenly cried out again, higher this time and the cry reached a high tune before it died away.

Libertine
Libertine
656 Followers