Enjoyable Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I looked up and met the smiling eyes of both mother and daughter.

"Let's see if you are as good with your mouth and tongue as with your cock," the mother said. The daughter rose and straddling me she knelt over my head putting her pussy just over my mouth. The mound under my neck heaved upwards lifting my head. I only had to reach out my tongue to lick the lovely young pussy. Immediately there was a big sigh of pleasure. I did my best and the young woman was obviously very pleased and enjoyed herself. She came three times under my tongue before she pulled away.

The two women laughed deeply, contented laughs I thought.

"Why don't you give it a try darling? It ought to be about the right time if the cake will ever work," The mother said giggling. The daughter giggled too and then left my body. But only to reposition herself and start playing with my cock. She was good with her hands and mouth but it took some time before I responded. But when I did both mother and daughter laughed happily.

"Now get him really hard and then I suggest you mount him. You are such a good jockey," the mother said. The daughter followed the advice. I grew in her mouth and she eased my cock outwards as it got longer and swelled.

I grouped behind me for the mother's boobs and she leaned forward putting them in my palms. She grunted when I squeezed them and pressed her mound harder against my neck. I felt her knob grew but it was still soft. Then the daughter came into view.

In one swift motion she straddled me positioning herself above my cock. She grabbed it and held it steady while impaling on it. With happy moans she eased down with short movements until she with a contented laugh sat down with my cock fully inside her. She was a lovely sight against the blue sky with her happy face and bouncing boobs just above me.

The mother took my hands and put them on her daughter's boobs. They exchanged glances above my head and then the daughter took us for a ride. She was gently at first, riding slow and soft but gradually she increased the tempo until she got frantic and came in a shuddering orgasm. After a short rest she started again but changed angle and tempo. Also her pussy felt different against my cock. She came again screaming loudly. After recovering she sat upright looking down at me. A grin spread over her face when she started to move again this time slowly and very deliberate.

There were moans from the mother and she leaned back supporting herself on her arms. She wriggled and tilted her pelvis to get my neck deep in her pussy slit and I felt her knob against my neck, hard and protruding. The movements of her daughter made my neck to rock back and forth rubbing and pressing hard on her knob. Soon mother and daughter moaned in unison.

The daughter made wonders on my cock. I grunted and squeezed her boobs to tell that I enjoyed her doings. She laughed out and increased the efforts with her pussy muscles. She deliberately brought me towards the point of no return and with a few lovely thrusts put me over the brink. She cried out when my first blast hit her womb. The mother held my head firmly against her and mauled her pelvis to get a good rub on her knob. At my second blast both women cried out in unison and then joined me in a shuddering orgasm. The daughter collapsed and joined me in her mother's lap.

It took some time for all of us to recover. The mother was first and she started to laugh, a happy laugh that spread to her daughter who sat up again. The two women laughed even more and their bodies shook. It was infectious and I started to laugh too feeling happy and relieved.

Eventually the daughter dismounted and after having rubbed her pussy slit against my neck a few times the mother let me up too. Eventually we put our things together and headed for home.

During the next two weeks I saw the mother several times. We worked together deciding what portfolios to put together and selecting the photos. Very important was to decide what additional shots that had to be taken. The mother made a thorough list. Among other things she decided that she wanted an extensive portfolio with both grandmas, not only her own mother but also the father's. She was excited about the idea and discussed thoroughly the positions she wanted the boys and her husband to take the grandmas in. But she was also a little concerned.

"There are so many combinations we want. Each of my three men has to take all us five women on camera. My men have splendid stamina but come into five women are to ask a little too much although we will spend the full day. They might be able but there is a great risk. Oh my god, we also want my boys to work together on the grandmas. Although I don't like fakes we have to reuse the erections. It's a pity but each one of us women can't expect to get the womb filled by every man although we all will get fucked. We also want to have fun together. We so seldom have the time to get together all of us. I want to make this to a spectacular event to remember."

The photo session was planned to the Saturday but that day turned up rainy. But the forecast for the Sunday was better and as it turned out the weather was excellent.

We went down to the lake together. This time I got help carrying my equipment. It was a lot because what we were about to shoot would be professional. I had three cameras with different lenses, tripods, some screens to catch and reflect the light, spare batteries, the lot. Among other things I had brought two professional video cameras on the mother's request. "For the family archive," she had said smilingly.

The first thing I did was to rig and start the videos. They would give an overall view from two angles being unmanned. Meanwhile the family got naked, not that they had much clothing to get rid of but anyway. They were totally relaxed about getting naked in each others company.

I had suggested that we should start with the shots for the family album to warm up and to get everyone used to the cameras.

The mother acted as a full blown director knowing exactly how she wanted every shot to be taken. That she also was an actor didn't restrain her. Well, I know now that she was in charge of her entire family.

She lined them up with the grandmas on the wings, then father and mother and the youngsters in the middle with the girls on the mother's side and the boys on the father's. It was no doubt that they were family. The women on the mother's side had the same build, voluptuous, curvy with big boobs, rich bushes and round asses. The four of them were a good example of how a body matures and would have fit excellently in a medical textbook.

The men were athletic and that it came from the father's mother was obvious. I hadn't met her before, only heard about her. She was an impressive woman, tall, lean and fit, with magnificent firm boobs and ass. As the rest of the family she looked much younger than her years. Her hair was pitch black and so was the fur on her mound but when I looked her over in my finder using the zoom I saw some grey hairs in the furry.

The mother rearranged the group. This time the three men were in the middle standing at an angle. The women took turns kneeling before the men sucking them up. I got plenty of good pictures with all combinations of men and women.

The mother clapped her hands. Time for action she declared.

The first round was to be centered on the grandma on the father's side since we had no previous photos of her. It became a splendid sessions where she handled all three men in all her openings first one by one then ending up with a foursome where she made all of them come simultaneously in her three holes. In between she had come numerous times being well fucked in many positions. It was a very good session.

Afterwards she grinning exclaimed that it was just about as much as she could muster praising her son and grandsons.

"Don't you believe her," the mother laughingly said to me. "She has the stamina for that and much more. She is incredible. Not long ago she won a contest. It was about how many men in a row we could satisfy. She won having taken on eight men but she was ready for more had it been necessary. I have to admit that I gave up after seven." She blushed but broke into laughter.

When the first round was over and I got a break when the mother cleaned her men. I checked the video cameras and switched to fresh memory cards. During the session I had noticed that the girls had manned them and when I browsed through the recording found that they had made good use of the camera facilities including the zooms. It would become a marvelous film of family activities.

After a break with coffee and plenty of the two sets of cake they got ready for the second round. It was now the grandma on the mother's side and the mother herself that got the attention from the husband and sons. The girls again manned the videos.

I clicked away after the mother's instructions. The other grandmother stood at my side and made a lot of good suggestions. She took over completely when it was the mother who was the center of the attention. All in all we were all satisfied with the session after the men in turn had reached their climax. The father erupted in his mother-in-law taking her from behind, the mother rode her eldest son to a mutual pleasant orgasm and the younger grandson erupted in his grandma taking her in a very equilibristic position. They all slumped in a heap afterwards.

"Hi there, don't you get turned on watching all this. I certainly do," the father's mother asked me. "I have heard positive things about you from both my daughter-in-law and my granddaughters. Let's see what you have to offer." Without preamble she knelt before me and pulled my shorts down. She quickly started to suck my cock and got it hard in no time. I had been rather turned on although not erect.

When she was satisfied with the hardness she went down on all fours inviting me to take her from behind. Which I did with just a short hesitance. I wasn't used to fuck in front of such a big audience.

She was ready for me and took my cock into her with great care. Her pussy was pleasant and I soon understood that it was very well trained and exercised. I thought the mother had excellent muscle control but the grandma was even better and she really knew how to use it for the enjoyment of both of us. It didn't take long until she was moaning and screams of ecstasy followed shortly. When it did her pussy narrowed until it almost hurt. I was completely stuck and couldn't move until she slackened her grip. It went on like that for three more orgasms in rapid succession. Then she changed gear and used her immense skill to give me pleasure. She pulled me up the hill and kept me there for quite a while until she pushed me over the brink. My grunts mixed with her screams when we came together.

The daughter-in-law stood waiting when I finally withdrew from the grandma. She pulled me with her to the lake to give me the same cleaning and oiling procedure as she did with her family.

"She is fabulous with her cunt, isn't she?" she said giggling. "She exercises her pussy with a rubber ball every day. You know the type that's soft to begin with but gets tougher when compressed. I guess you felt it. I have taken up the same type of training."

After that it was time for a late lunch. The mother had brought a lavish pick nick with roast chicken and thin slices of meet. We all relaxed and had a good time.

After an hour or so the girls started to get restless. It was their turn next and they were horny after having had to watch for so long. They snuggled close to their brothers teasing and caressing them with their breasts. To my amazement they responded quickly and their cocks started to swell. The grandma gave her son-in-law a similar treatment.

The mother soon declared that it was time. She got everyone in position and we set to work again. It became quite a show of sex in advanced positions.

"They have experimented and trained all week," the mother told me when the girls got their pussies eaten by their brothers while they stood on their hands back-to-back and the legs spread. The grandmas supported them. The girls fell down in a heap when the orgasm hit them.

Then the younger sister sucked her younger brother while hanging upside down on her eldest brother, knees bent over his shoulders. The father was treated by both girls acting together in a lovely threesome where he finally was allowed to come in one daughter while eating out the other sitting on his face.

The sisters and brothers then concentrated on each other and had lovely sex with many variations, some very acrobatic. Eventually the boys couldn't hold back any longer and begged the mother to be allowed to come. She quickly staged the final pairing them by age and let them come together in screaming orgasms.

"Well done all of you," the mother declared when the youngsters had recovered. "We are finished aren't we? What a day. It will be lovely portfolios. Let's relax and have a good time."

"Wait a second," the mother's mother exclaimed. "I haven't had our photographer which all of you have praised. I want a fuck with him."

"Oh, then you have to ask him, don't you," the mother said laughingly. "Well, it seems like you already had," she added when she saw that her mother had a firm grip on my cock.

The grandma quickly went down on her knees and started to suck me. She was as skilful as the rest of them and easily got me hard. Well, I had been worked up by the tremendous performance the girls had given us so I guess it wasn't too hard.

They all gathered around us when we started to fuck. The mother's mother was lovely, softer and not as pushy as the grandma on the father's side. But on the other hand she demanded more action from me and wanted to be taken in several ways. She came screaming the first time while on her back with her legs high up in the air. Then she jumped up and urged me to enter her from behind. She pulled a grandson forward and put her arms around his waist for support when I entered her. She panted hard and moaned of pleasure for quite some time before she let loose a high pitch scream. The scream was suddenly cut off. The reason amazed me. She had stuffed her grandson's limp cock in her mouth chewing on it.

After she had recovered she pushed me down on my back and straddled me. She looked up at her daughter who knelt beside us. Very slowly she lowered herself and her daughter grabbed my cock and caressed her pussy area for some time. Then she very slowly impaled herself on the cock that her daughter held in position for her. She took us for a lovely, tender ride that got rather bumpy towards the end when her deliberate movements were replaced by a climax that made her body shake and shudder uncontrollably. She collapsed over me and took her time recovering.

When she eventually dismounted she was very pleased to find that I was still hard. In fact, although she seemed to be exhausted her pussy had kept me happy with small movements and contractions along my cock.

She got down on all fours and looked over her shoulder. She wriggled her ass seductively. The invitation couldn't be misunderstood. I knelt behind her and to cheers from the family I moved forward. The mother was there again grabbing my cock using it to caress the slit until the grandma shivered and cried out. The mother held me back for a second.

"Time for the coup de gras," she yelled. "Give it to her, give her your best." she whispered suddenly close to my ear. "She always complains that the boys are to gentle with her so give her all you've got. I'll tell you when."

I felt that she put something on my cock head and then she placed it in position at her mother's ass hole.

"Now go, shove it in her, go go go," she yelled.

I had come to trust her and did my very best. I put all my force behind a mighty thrust forward. Not only did my cock head force the guardian sphincter muscles to the sides but my entire cock was forced into the now defenseless opening and didn't come to a stop until my balls was pressed against her soft ass. The grandma cried out loudly but she hadn't swayed forward but met my thrust rock steady. She moaned and whimpered again.

"Give it to her, bang her, bang her hard, give her what she needs," the mother yelled at me. She grabbed my balls and tugged to get me to withdraw and get ready for another mighty thrust. The grandma cried out again when I rammed the cock into her.

Suddenly I got aware of a whirring sound and saw that the girls had taken the video cameras and used them hand held close to us. I saw a lens moving when one girl used the zoom just before I thrust hard into her grandma's ass.

The mother directed my movements to give her mother a series of thrusts until she started to shudder and scream. The mother let her mother rest for a very short while before she pushed my balls to start banging again. In the brief pause I saw a very pleased grin on the grandma's face.

After the grandma had come once more the mother slowed down a little. She allowed her mother to be fucked with slower strokes but still all the way out and in again with force towards the end. After the third screaming orgasm she stopped giving directions and let me fuck the ass after my liking which was a slower pace and shorter thrusts but with variations.

Suddenly I felt the mother's hand squeeze my balls again. But this time she didn't give directions but added to my excitement. When the grandma was on her way for the forth time the mother suddenly pushed a finger into my unprepared ass searching for the prostrate gland which she massaged. She timed me to come together with the grandma in a shuddering climax, her screams mixing with my grunts. For the first time the grandma swayed forward and collapsed on the ground taking me with her.

"Lovely, splendid, marvelous. Girls, did you get it all?" I heard the mother exclaim.

"Yes mother," the girls answered sweetly in unison. "Look for yourself, it's very good I think." I heard the whirring when they watched the recording but too exhausted to care where I rested on the back of the grandma.

After a while the grandma started to giggle and writhe under me. She pushed up and backwards until she was back on all fours. I gave her boobs a good squeeze of affection and thanks before I moved away from her.

"Now lads, did you see that. That was a banging to my liking, a banging like I have been telling you to give me. Remember that the next time you get into my ass please," she said to the males in her family still standing around us.

After that we had a lovely relaxed time with more refreshments of coffee and cake. The family lay in a heap cuddling all over. They took me into the group nearly as I was a family member wanting me to take part in the cuddling. I had a lovely time.

"My beaver is very thirsty. It hasn't got more than one mouthful on the entire day, although a good one," the eldest daughter suddenly exclaimed sitting up.

"Mine too," the younger daughter quickly seconded.

"Girls, girls, you are very demanding. But well, you are right of course. My fanny hasn't got more than one shot either." The mother got quiet for a little while. "Mother-in-law, would it be too much to ask the men for another round?" she then said grinning broadly.

"No, of course not. The men from my family are brave and they had had a good rest by now," the mother-in-law quickly responded. She looked inquiringly at the three men. "But it might take experienced women to get them in battle condition," she added thoughtfully. "Let's give it a try. Girls, watch and learn. Maybe you can train on our good photographer. We need all the cocks we can get."

The family heap quickly spread out. The mother and her mother-in-law took one boy each and the other grandma took her son-in-law. It became a great show and I was happy that I had put fresh batteries and tapes in the videos. The girls and I first watched the elder women practicing their immense skill in arousing men using every part of their bodies to tease and caress. But soon the girls were all over me showing considerable skill too.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers