Enjoyable Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Enough I think," the mother director suddenly yelled. "Since we are short of one cock we have to take turns. I suggest we do like last time we were here at the lake. We women line up against that excellent tree trunk and you men get into us from behind. As soon as one of us gets an orgasm you move to the next woman in line. All clear?" She looked around with a big grin on her face and gave me the thumbs up. She had included me as a natural thing. "Well then, let's get started. This will be great fun."

She moved over to the tree trunk but suddenly hesitated. She looked at me.

"We must record this. Move the cameras and make sure they are loaded. Girls give our photographer a hand."

We quickly rearranged the cameras, one to catch the faces, one from behind and got them rolling. The girls fondled my cock during the work keeping me erect. The women took up position wriggling their asses invitingly. The mother beckoned to me to come to her.

"All set? Very well then. Ready, steady and go. Men, give it to us. Go, go, go,"

I got close to the mother's wriggling ass and it was like my cock was sucked into her waiting womanhood. I slid effortlessly all the way into her well lubricated heaven. But as soon as I was in place the love canal narrowed very pleasantly holding my cock in a nice grip. I started the banging with a few long hard strokes which made her grunt of pleasure.

That was the start of an incredible experience. I lost all sense of time, just enjoyed the five marvelous women moving from one to another. The air was filled with moans and cries of ecstasy. They all had their differences in the way they moved and the feeling of their pussies when my cock was engulfed in them. I felt clearly the ridge deep in the pussy of the grandma on the mother's side that the father had mentioned. I had to take care because it stimulated my cock very nicely. I too felt a pleasant but smaller ridge in the pussy of the younger daughter.

After some rounds the women got tired of bending over the tree trunk and got down on all fours or lay on their backs.

I didn't count but I am rather sure that it was on the fourth turn in the father's mother's luscious pussy that I got aware of that it was rather quiet around me. I looked up and saw three couples lying in heaps. But then the woman I was shafting demanded my full attention again. A minute or two later she came in a shuddering orgasm crying out loudly.

I withdrew and took a breather. I looked around for the next woman to enter. To my excitement and joy it was the mother. Our eyes met and she smiled sweetly at me. She was sitting on her heels watching but now graciously rolled over to lie on her back. She opened her arms in a welcoming gesture and emphasized it by raising and spreading her thighs. I remembered what the father had told about how lovely welcoming she had looked when she received the son for the first time and understood how encouraging it must have been for him.

The grandma I just had brought to a screaming climax sat up and patted my ass.

"Go and take her. Fuck her, she is longing for it. Give her a good banging," she said and jacked my cock a few times. But there was really no need for encouragement. The mother looked sexy as hell and I wanted nothing else than pin her down and bury my cock deep in her inviting pussy.

The mother smiled lustfully when I approached her with jutting cock. She raised her hips in anticipation when I sank down between her open thighs. And as before I sank in effortlessly in her smooth, warm, luscious womanhood.

She met me eagerly with her feet planted in the ground lifting her pelvis up. As soon as my cock was well accommodated in her pussy she put her legs around my waist.

"You are the last man standing," she said giggling. "You can come in me now. I will love to feel your come fill my womb but please let's have an enjoyable fuck first," she pleaded. Well, she held me firmly, not giving me much room to move. Instead she squeezed my cock and her pussy rippled pleasantly along it. She smiled, enjoying herself.

But suddenly she moved her legs down again planting her feet in the ground heaving upwards. She wanted action and I felt that I was the man to give it to her. I started fucking her seriously. I knew her reactions well by now, knew how to give her satisfaction. It didn't take more than a couple of minutes to make her start climbing up the hill. I remembered how good she had been last time and decided to try to make it as good. I was aware of that the family gathered around us.

The mother was now totally absorbed by receiving and giving pleasure. She climbed steadily up the hill and suddenly I felt in my cock that she was on the brink ready to jump. I changed gear and heard her first cries of ecstasy. Her pussy rippled and massaged my cock lusciously. I put in all my skill and experience to keep her on top and was successful. Her cries changed into a steady sound coming from deep inside her. She met my thrusts steadily. Her legs were raised bent at the knees and pulled back angling and lifting her pelvis. Her thighs were spread as wide as they would go. She was totally open wanting to be deeply penetrated.

The mother was now flying high, surfing on the mighty wave of orgasm. Her pussy changed all the time in a most pleasurable way. Her body shivered and her ass bounced meeting my thrusts. She wasn't totally selfish but was able to give me pleasure too. My excitement grew and together we moved towards the ultimate ending.

The deep sound coming from her slowly increased reaching higher tunes. I followed her and was nearing the point of no return.

Suddenly her cries were back and her pussy narrowed around my cock. A few more thrusts was all I was able too before I reached the top losing control. There was a series of short rapid uncontrolled thrusts before I pushed my cock deep inside her luscious pussy. To my amazement she was ready and waiting for me. As soon as I started to fill her womb she started to scream, a scream that went up the scale to reach a high pitch tune in line with my shots. The scream stopped climbing when I stopped delivering and winded down to moans while her pussy rippled along my cock milking the last drops out. Her legs embraced my thighs pulling me close to her while her pussy made a lot of pleasant things with my cock.

I dropped down to rest on her lush body which she acknowledged with moans of pleasure and content. She embraced me with both arms and legs now holding me close. It was very comfortable on her soft body.

"Lovely, just lovely, what a grand finale," she whispered nibbling on my ear. "I feel totally content which seldom happens. We really rode the waves, didn't we?"

I looked up and saw the family all around us. I also saw two video cameras in the hands of the daughters and smiling faces behind. What a family I thought. Not only do they watch their mother, wife and daughter commit adultery but they record it for the family album as well.

When I rolled off the mother there were cheers and applauses from the family and a lot of comments. One daughter showed a sequence to her mother and they laughed happily together.

Eventually we stood and the mother led me into the water and gave me the full treatment she seemed to always give her men, washing and oiling my cock with the stinging oil.

"We are very well tuned together, aren't we?" she said. "I hope we will be business wise too. I am quite sure we have all the takes we need and more to do a lot of excellent portfolios. And we also have a lot of video material that can be used too. It's a waste to hide it in the family archive don't you think? At least part of it anyway. Just think about it. For instance five women in a row bending over a tree trunk fiercely banged simultaneously." She chatted on filled with new ideas.

On our way ashore she turned to me once more.

"My husband and I must plan for the future. You see, our kids are growing up fast and will find partners. We can't count on that they want to take part in our family games but sex is far too lovely to just give up. So we are forming a group for partner swapping and group sex and I invite you as a member. You really have qualified today. There is a catch though. You can't come empty-handed so to speak. You must bring a willing partner. I don't think you have a steady relationship just now but I have a suggestion. Your former girl-friend would fit in very nicely I think. She was wild already at school and I have seen that she is visiting you rather often for having moved out. I don't think that you just sit around and talk, not with that old man she is married to. Think it over and talk to her. My husband and I would be very pleased to invite you to our next party."

She stopped and turned towards me. She embraced me with a full body hug grinding her pussy mound against my cock and pressing her breasts against me. She held me close for quite a long time.

"Please," she whispered. "Please, say yes and bring her with you. It will be great fun, I promise."

Well, I thought, of course I was going to accept. Lena would demand it as soon as I mentioned the invitation to her. And she would compete very nicely with the mother. Maybe I could bring a camera too. I had just bought a very small but powerful piece.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers