Enjoyed by a Dominant Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
My reluctance is disregarded as they decide to enjoy me agai
2.7k words
4.42
56.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indigo888
Indigo888
16 Followers

Shocked at my treatment on my previous visit I vowed never to go back. Yes, I had agreed to meet them in the first place, understood that her husband was 'bi' and had agreed that as a dominant couple, they should take the lead. Yes, it was understood that in the privacy of their own bedroom a married couple were entitled to do as they pleased. Yes, we each knew that I was the submissive to be enjoyed and teased by an experienced dom couple, that it was the bull husband who wanted to train and use me in front of his wife. But still I had no idea how far it would be taken, the casual humiliation as I was treated as nothing more than a convenient sex toy, the lengths to which they would go for their own pleasure.

Our initial chat had been relaxed and friendly and although nervous when they led me up the stairs, that day, I was as much excited at the prospect of joining an experienced couple for some wicked fun. Exhilarated once the door had been closed behind me, I had put myself at the mercy of an experienced dominant couple in the privacy of their own bedroom, the place where they had revealed their secret desires to each other, and then been used expertly and relentlessly for their mutual satisfaction.

Over the coming weeks I tried to put those experiences out of my mind though I have to admit to continual flashback images that I could not seem to shake, the sound of her soothing voice, the smell of her perfume, that mature shapely bottom and the exciting rustle of her silk stockings as her full thighs brushed together under her loose pleated skirt. The sight of his magnificent cock pulsating and stiffening at the thought of whatever he had planned for me next. The taste of both their cum as they relaxed after their lovemaking. The consideration and affection they showed each other as they enjoyed me without inhibition or restraint.

But then she started calling me on my mobile. I should have put the phone down, but there was something about her soft lilting voice that breached my barriers, reaching right inside me.

'Sorry if they had been a bit rough with me but it had been such a long time since they had had so much fun. I really was just what they had been looking for. What a very special sub I had been. No need to worry if I didn't want to go home with them again but surely we could be friends? She would understand if I felt her husband was a bit too well hung for me. He does have a lovely big cock though doesn't he? And she so loved the feel of my tongue probing inside her.'

I should have put the phone down and blocked her calls but I cannot deny the thrill of her voice telling me those things. They only had my mobile number anyway so I was safe. Would I like to meet again? No chance.

I have to admit that I did call up some of those images when I was masturbating. Nothing else seemed to do the trick as well now. So I suppose I was getting something back after all. No harm in that though I should really stop doing that soon and move on. But the images became stronger, not weaker. And I started to fantasise about being back in that bedroom, and about what else they might have done with me, if they hadn't let me go. Sometimes I woke up with a start expecting to find his big stiff cock poised and ready to take me again under her amused watchful eye.

Then, one evening when I was in alone, feeling frustrated, thinking about masturbating, she called me again. The same soft tones, the same apologetic note. They were just in a pub on their own having a quiet drink. She told me which one and I knew it was nearby. Just a relaxed chat and let them buy me a drink to make up.

I started feeling myself as she was talking. I couldn't help it, I think she knew. Why be alone when I could be with friends she asked. I put the phone down.

I knew I shouldn't but I just couldn't stop myself. Fifteen minutes later I was walking into the pub, still telling myself not to be an idiot, to turn around and leave. They saw me the moment I was through the door - too late.

I hadn't told them I was coming but they seemed to know I would. The way they both looked straight into my eyes as we shook hands made me blush. I was remembering the things they had done to me and they knew it. They just smiled and offered me a drink.

Whilst the husband, Mike, was up at the bar his wife, Michelle, gave me a friendly hug and told me how embarrassed she had been at what had happened. She so wanted us to be friends now. She really did like me a lot. She kept touching me subtly, gently, talking softly, occasionally moving that full womanly bottom in her seat so I could hear the sound of her stockinged thighs brushing together.

Soon Mike was back with my beer. I hadn't heard of the type, didn't know it was strong. The talk was banal; I was nervous and kept gulping my drink. They chatted on, confidently filling in the silences.

I finished my beer and Mike got me another without asking. I didn't want it, but I was nervous and kept gulping it. Then they started talking about how nice it had been last time. Mike brought out some photos of Michelle in her underwear. I tried to ignore them but could not help looking anyway. Then he slipped in a photo of his cock in full erection, as though accidently, taking it away again with a wry smile only after I had seen it. They smiled, I blushed and they smiled again to see the effect he had on me.

Mike got me another beer I did not want but I gulped it down to hide my embarrassment. Then I said I should go. Mike said "If you like. But Michelle will be so disappointed". Michelle's hand strayed under the table and brushed the crotch of my trousers. To my horror, I started to harden. I tried to control it but the alcohol had relaxed me. I was too embarrassed to get up. "Michelle is very interested in taking you home again" Mike said. "I know you like her".

Some moments passed in uneasy silence and then Michelle's hand slid under the table again, two of her fingers seeking out the profile of my cock, confidently finding the evidence of my excitement, slowly, methodically tracing its length, examining its girth and firmness before letting go. I could not stop myself panting in surprise as her probing fingers played with me and I made no effort to stop her.

Still they didn't say anything but just looked straight at me. Then, letting go of my cock, Michelle reached out, took my hand and guided it beneath the table to her husband's crotch so I could feel his male excitement through the fabric of his trousers. He was fascinatingly big already. He had undone his flies allowing her to direct my fingers inside until there was only one layer of fine cotton between our flesh, forcing me to experience the strength of his throbbing shaft in my hand.

Embarrassed I tried to pull my hand free but Michelle just held it tighter taking advantage of my wish not to draw other drinkers' attention to what was going on under the table. Finally she worked my hand inside Mike's pants wrapping them around his cock so I could feel the final stages of his erection hardening between my fingers. I was shocked at how stiff it was and apprehensive at what he might want to do with it. Reading my thoughts, Michelle reached forward with her free hand, placing one finger on the tip of my tongue and caught my eye with hers. I blushed even redder.

And so we sat there, me too embarrassed to move or speak as Mike's cock pulsated hungrily in my grip. Michelle smiled again and leant forward taking my hand from his cock and sliding it up between her own thighs before whispering "You know we want to play with you again. Don't fight it Tom". Without saying a word in reply my face told her its own story, that I had reached the point where the alcohol and seduction had broken down my inhibitions, where aroused desire over-ruled common sense.

Abruptly my hand was released and they were getting ready to leave. "Right, home time" Michelle said without request or explanation but I found myself following anyway. Through the bar, out into the street and then a brisk five-minute walk in silence until we were standing in front of their door and he was unlocking it. In a moment we were inside and I was back where I had sworn to myself never to return, more than a little drunk and back under their control.

Hardly had the door closed behind us and, clearly exhilarated at their success, they started to kiss passionately right in front of me, exploring each other's bodies with their roaming hands. Teasing those secret places they knew so well.

After a hard smack on Michelle's willing bottom, Mike traced one hand up her thighs, slowly, deliberately and lifted her skirt up inch-by-tantalising-inch until I could see her stocking tops and suspenders and then white of her knickers stretched over her round full cheeks.

I stared, transfixed at the sight of her firm voluptuous flesh so close to me. Michelle looked at me and laughed in excitement. The she whispered cheekily in her husband's ear "I think we've got a peeping Tom. Aren't you going to teach him a lesson, Mike?"

On cue, Mike turned to me, placed a hand on each shoulder and pushed me firmly to my knees before pulling my face into his crotch, pressing it forcefully against the stiffened rod inside. Slowly he unfastened his belt leaving the buckle dangling as he calmly undid his trousers letting them fall to his ankles. I could now see his impressive size clearly through the cotton of his pants, both fascinating and worryingly virile. Still growing in anticipation, the tip began to emerge over the top of his y-fronts, glistening with pre-cum. Michelle told me to pull his pants down but I hesitated.

I leant back but he just stood closer, his cock now fully erect, dribbles of opaque liquid rolling over its smooth pink cap. I was arched back, his feet either side of my knees as he looked down on me. He was strong and I was weak. We both knew that I could not refuse.

So Michelle took my hands in hers, gently placing them to each side of Mike's hips and I found myself easing down his pants to release his cock, now throbbing in full erection, an inch from my face, its aperture oozing pre-cum. His appetite would not be denied.

With a hand on either side of my head he firmly positioned me before rubbing my mouth over the tip of his cock, brushing the pre-cum off onto my lips as I held them tightly shut. They both smiled down at me and she said quietly "Now, let's see that pretty tongue of yours."

Suddenly Michelle reached down inside my shirt, pinching one of my nipples hard and as I gasped Mike forced his manhood inside my mouth, its cap already between my lips before I could close them and then the thick shaft pushing my jaws further apart as it pressed inside. I tried to pull my head back but two pairs of hands held it firmly in position and Michelle pressed her hips in from behind until I could not move. My mouth was full of Mike's excited member, firm and insistent. I tried to move my tongue out of the way but only succeeded in licking the cap as he groaned in delight.

At first he just worked his cock around my mouth, exploring, exercising his right to access as he wished. At one point he pushed deeper, observing my vain struggle for breathe until, eventually, he pulled back. His eyes caught mine and we both knew he was just showing me the consequences of not co-operating. He knew I wasn't ready for this this, and that just excited him more. He would take me as he wished, my naivety against his experience. It was no match.

Michelle leant forward, wrapping her arms around his chest and planting a long lingering kiss deep into his mouth. "Are you having a good time, my magnificent stallion?" she asked teasingly "I hope you are enjoying my present to you darling". "Hey, what a magnificent cock you have. I do get so excited at the sight of you being forceful my magnificent sexy bull" she added, her voice husky with anticipation.

Her hands began to roam over his strong body, tweaking the hairs on his firm stomach, teasing his belly button with one probing finger then sliding round to alternately slap and stroke his muscled buttocks, encouraging them in their efforts.

Fired by such encouragement, Mike started to thrust, shallow and rapidly. I soon discovered that it was preferable to actively stimulate him than to suffer passively these rough thrusts to the back of my throat. My tongue sought to lick and please his manhood as it filled my mouth. I could do nothing else as he took his pleasure with me, but co-operate in silence save for my little involuntary grunts and slurping sounds as my lips and tongue learned to service his cock.

Glancing up briefly I could see Michelle looking down at me, her blue eyes sparkling with sexual exhilaration. As her hips pressed forward I realised she had taken her knickers off revealing her full sexy bush now damp and glistening with her excitement as she watched her husband teach me how to felate him right in front of her. It was her hands that reached out and guided my attention back onto her husband's massive aroused cock.

Soon I could feel his excitement rising, his buttocks clenching with urgency as his thrusts grew stronger again and his groans of pleasure told me that his climax was near. In horror I realised that he had no intention of withdrawing but just held my head tighter in his hands.

In vain I struggled as the point of no return approached, one last effort to retain my dignity curtailed by the shock of that first spurt hitting the back of my throat. A pause and then it was filling with his sticky cream, spurt after spurt has he ejaculated his load into my compliant mouth, occupying every space with his virile stream until it seemed he would drown me with his pleasure.

Then as soon as his spurting started to ebb and he leant back in satisfaction, Michelle grabbed my head turning it towards her so she could push her damp fanny down onto my upturned face, engulfing me between her strong sweaty thighs and holding me there with both hands. Once mounted, the weight of her full hips bearing down on my face, she rode my obliging tongue, still covered with Mike's creamy spunk, as I lapped her excited juices, mixing both inside her vagina as she rose to her own wet screaming climax.

As their mutual passion ebbed they stood chatting for a while, directing me to clean them each out in turn, my tongue seeking out the residue in every fold and corner and directing it down my throat, watching me swallow gulp by gulp.

A final pat on the back of the head told me when my job was done. Then they both turned and headed up the stairs towards their bedroom. I followed behind without a word.

Indigo888
Indigo888
16 Followers