Enjoying a Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redheat69
redheat69
21 Followers

With that Gunjan turned her attention to Veena. She reached for Veena's panties and slowly pulled them out. Veenas neatly trimmed bush was now open for her.

Veena looked at Gunjan with scared but eager eyes and moaned lightly. Gunjan lay herself gently on top of Veena. Both of their big breasts squashed against each other and they started to kiss deeply.

Gunjan's thick thigs were crushing Veena's pussy as she rubbed her perfectly shaven cunt on Veenas fair and tight thighs. They both started to gyrate their hips rubbing their cunts as the kept on kissing hungrily.

Veena was close to her latest cum and she started to beat wildly. She screamed as she orgasmed. Gunjan moved away and downwards slowly " Now I want to taste your juices baby".

With that Gunjan spread Veena's legs and gave her very wet pussy a kiss. With two fingers she spread Veena's cunt lips and licked her wet redness inside. Veena sighed. Gunjan held both of Veena's thighs in her arms circling them so that her fingers could play with Veena's clit and drove her tongue and mouth deeper.

Veena squeeled in delight as Gunjan continued to tongue fuck her wildly. Veena heaved her chest and beautiful breasts upwards as the assault on her cunt continued.

Suman was now seated on the sofa facing Sunil as he lay down with both his legs on either side of Suman. One of Suman's hands played with his balls and the other one was clutching on to Sunils cock with Gunjan's panty. Sunil was in ecstasy as his wife's friend masturbated his dick but his eyes remained transfixed on his wife getting raped by this gorgeous woman.

Gunjan looked at me " Why don't you feed the slut your prick, I think she's earned it". I moved over to Veena kissed her on her lips and then straddled her lovely face.

I faced Gunjan as I didn't want to miss a minute of the action. My balls hung close to her face and I lowered them slowly. Veena flicked out her tongue and licked my balls.

She slowly moved her mouth and took my balls one after the other into her mouth and played with them with her tongue. She was good and getting me wild. She reached out with her hands one held an arse cheek of mine and the other started to wank my thick dick as she suckled at my balls.

I crushed her boobs with my hands and they turned red with pleasure. I looked at Gunjan who loved watching me being pleasured by another woman " Make some space girl even I want to taste her sweet fanny".

I lay myself on a 69 on top of Veena and as my balls moved away from her face she used her hand to direct my cock head into her mouth.

I held Veenas hips and moved her to get full accesses to her cunt and spread her butt. Gunjan kissed me on the mouth and we both started to lick Veena's juices.

Veena moved her head deep throating my meat and every time she managed to take it in to the hilt and her nose hit my balls.

As I plunged my tongue into Veena's cunt Gunjan moved over to her puckered arse hole. Gunjan's tongue licking the tight ring of Veena's arse looked fantastic and I started to fuck Veena's mouth hard.

Gunjan wet a finger in Veenas wet pussy and slowly pushed her lubricated finger into her arsehole. Veena moaned as much as she could as my dick kept plunging.

The sight of Gunjans finger slowly being accommodated by Veena's arse ring was too fantastic and I knew that I would cum. I wanted to stop but Veena kept sucking in all her ecstasy . My balls pulsated and I shot my first load into Veenas mouth.

She started to swallow continuing to suck. She gulped up every bit of it and then spasmed into another orgasm. Now free of my dick from her mouth she screamed wildly as Gunjan kept finger fucking her butt and I kept licking her cunt.

The three of us slowly disengaged. " Enjoy Veena I'll be back in a minute" Gunjan said. I gently lay myself on top of Veena and started kissing her hungrily. The bitch responded with equal vigor. The babe was wanting more.

Gunjan walked over to Sunil and Suman. " See how much your wife likes us fucking her" with that she kissed Sunil on his mouth and drove her tongue in. This was too much for him, Gunjan's tongue in his mouth and being wanked by his wife's best friend holding Gunjan's panties and he shot his semen all over Suman's chest.

Gunjan got up and rubbed Sunil's cum all over Suman's breasts. "Now you two watch further, Sunil I want you to lie on your stomach hugging a pillow and Suman I want you to do exactly what I do with Dev and Veena".

I was still enjoying Veena's gorgeous body rubbing my shaft on her thighs trying to get my semi soft but still horny cock erect again.

Gunjan moved back to us and gave my butt a kiss, she spread my arse and started to lick my arsehole. This was the most fantastic thing that Gunjan could do, she could make a man cum only playing with his arsehole without once touching his dick.

I started to get very stiff again. " Come on Dev now spear your cock into the bitches pussy" She said.

She cupped my balls from behind her middle finger straight along the length of my shaft and directed my prick into Veena's dripping pussy.

The head of my cock parted Veena's cunt lips and slowly made its way in. Along with my dick went in Gunjan's middle finger into the fanny as she continued to cup my balls with her palm and other fingers.

I drove in slowly till I was buried to the hilt. Veena arched her back her boobs pressing into my chest. This was the first time she was being invaded by a dick other than her husbands and it was not only a cock but a nymphomaniac's finger as well.

I hugged Veena tight, my lips on her lips my tongue playing inside her mouth. My hip kept pumping, plunging my stiff rod into Veenas gloriously wet pussy. Along went Gunjans finger. Veena just lay back and enjoyed her screw.

Gunjan slowly removed her finger from Veena's cunt. She slowly moved it lower and started to insert the lubricated finger into her arse crack.

Veena squirmed in surprised delight as Gunjan plunged the whole finger in and started to finger fuck her butt. Veena came in torrents.

Her hands thrashed about my back. The bangles on her hand jingling almost in wild delight. She screamed as she came. Gunjan now wet a finger of another hand in our flowing juices and inserted this finger into my arse hole. If there was one bitch in the world who was meant for sex it was Gunjan, she always knew what to do to drive a person wild whether man or woman.

Gunjan looked over at Suman and Sunil. They were watching absolutely stunned. " What are you both doing, I said you were to mirror what was happening here exactly. If you guys want to even start thinking about having me you have to follow my instructions to the T. Sunil I want you to fuck the pillow like it is your wife and Suman I want your finger in his arse bitch." They moved fast Sunil started to furiously fuck the pillow and Suman very apprehensively wet her finger in her cunt and inserted it into Sunil's butt.

Gunjan kept fucking both our butt's furiously. "Have you seen what your friend is doing to your hubby" I whispered to Veena who for the first time broke from the dream of a fuck she was having and looked over. She smiled over to Suman and Suman smiled back both acknowledging their new found lust. Veena looked back at me " Fuck me in my arse I want you to take the virginity of my butt". I kissed her and began to wildly pound her pussy. She came yet again.

"Gunjan I want to see Veena eat your pussy while I fuck her butt" I said. " whatever you want master" Gunjan replied.

Gunjan moved over and lay herself next to us. I moved my dick out of Veena's cunt. Veena slowly moved her naked body over Gunjan. She smiled at Gunjan and kissed her, their boobs rubbed. Gunjan hugged Veena "Like whats being done to you Girl" she asked, Veena replied "I want lots more."

"Well Baby you are going to have much more" Gunjan added, with that Gunjan reached down held both of Veena's arse cheeks and spread them wide. "Come in my lover" Gunjan said to me " Your new whore is offering you her arse".

I lowered my face and began by licking her pink puckered hole. Veena squirmed in delight. Gunjan kept kissing Veena's neck and shoulders while she held her butt apart. I plunged my cock back in Veena's cunt to get it nice and slippery.

Once my cock was wet and ready I got the head in for the kill. I lined my throbbing cock head in line with her butt, gripped my dick hard in my hands and pressed against her hole.

The tight ring of her arse gave way slowly but surely as my meat moved in. Veena had now gone silent she was taking in every feel of her anal penetration. It was as if she wanted to remember every moment of her ravaging.

The head popped in and I could feel the tightness of her butt muscles on my cock. Her grip was like a vice closed in tight. I lay myself on her back held her boobs and whispered in her ear " Ready my love your butt is penetrated now for some good ramming."

" Go ahead and use me as you please Dev I am ready to do any thing that you want to do with me."

I pushed my dick further in. It took some time but my prick managed to move her tight butt ring away and move in to the hilt.

Gunjan released her grip on the arse and moved upward till her cunt was in line with Veena's face. " I want you to have your first taste of pussy as you have you butt used for the first time" Gunjan said, held Veena by her hair and lowered her face to her wet fanny.

Veena eagerly plunged and began to eat Gunjan hungrily. She flicked her tongue out and gave a long thick lick all over Gunjan's pussy. She played with Gunjan's clit as I began to piston my dick slowly in her butt.

Veena moaned lightly and kept at her job, she pushed a finger into Gunjan's butt. " Boy this lady is a natural, Dev, She sure learns fast, give the slut a wild banging while she eats me, give her a fuck she never forgets." Gunjan said.

Gunjan's head hung from the side of the bed and her tits stretched flat on her chest as her back arched across the edge of the bed. She looked over at Sunil who was still frantically at the pillow with Sumans finger in his butt.

" Get here you two, Sunil stop raping that pillow and feed me your cock and watch you wife enjoy herself from close". Sunil moved fast and was there in a flash.

Gunjan took Sunil's tool in her mouth. With her head hanging back from the edge she could take his cock and deep throat it. Sunil began to pump her mouth furiously and I could see the lump in Gunjan's throat every time he hit base.

I was on my knees my cock engulfed in Veena's butt and I started to hammer away. Veena screamed " Harder bastard fuck me harder, tear my butt up, show my hubby what you do with your sluts, this horny bastard thinks onle he can feed his cock to wild bitches, You can come over any time and screw you new babe's brains out".

Sunil was really getting charged with this dirty talk and he hammered Gunjan's moth wildly.

Suman moved to my side and started to suck my nipple. I put a hand around her and held a boob as I kept fucking Veena's arse. I held Suman by her hair and pulled he tighter onto my chest. I love having my nipples licked and that too when I was fucking an exotic womans virgin butt it was driving me wild.

Sunil came to a climax yet again and sprayed his cum onto Gunjan's chest. Veena started to lick her husbands cum off her new girlfriend as she continued screaming in ecstasy.

Veena rubbed the cum with her hands onto Gunjans huge breasts till they were shining in the cream. Her face was smeared with her Sunil's sperms. Her butt was now being hammered furiously and she shouted " I am cumming guys" and with that she spasmed her body gave one of the wildest screams and thrashed about in a glorious orgasm.

My balls tightened at this fantastic sight and I began to cum. I shot the first squirt deep into Veena's butt as I pulled myself off and shot my subsequent loads onto the back of her spent body. Both me and Sunil lay back as the girls moved in closer licking the cum of their lovers lovingly off each others bodies.

The night continued as we refreshed ourselves with more drinks. Suman had her dream exclusive with Gunjan as Veena lay on top of me with my cock in her cunt, gently kissing me as her husband hammered away at her arse. Sunil got to use Gunjan's cunt as I lay back and watched with Veena and Suman licking my cock back to life. That night ended with me hugfucking Gunjan in the missionary style while the others sat back and cheered.

redheat69
redheat69
21 Followers
12