Enjoying June Jepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved off of June, complimented her, gently talked to her as I rubbed my cum into her skin, especially onto her big ripe melons, and in view of my special talent/condition I was ready again in about ten minutes, never having softened.

"June you were so great and it helped you so much we're going to do that again," I said as I straddled her and pushed my helmet to her lips.

I ejaculated on her three more times. Each time she got more enthusiastic in her tonguing and sucking, and I got more appreciative in my comments. However by the last one, despite her enhanced enthusiasm, she was clearly getting wiped out. On the last one I shot the first spurt into her mouth before extracting my dick, hoping that it wouldn't choke her. I was pleased when it didn't and after she held it in her mouth for a while she swallowed.

After the fourth BJ I finally got soft. I said "June, you're off to such a great start in overcoming your sexual anxiety and getting sexual satisfaction my employer would be so proud of you. I'm going to uncuff you now. Why don't you take a shower and get dressed. Don't remove your blindfold until I'm out of the room, but knock on the door when you want to come out."

I did as I said, and when I left and locked her secure bedroom I collapsed on a chair as a wonderful serenity washed over me. "Holy shit, part of a dream come true," I said to myself.

Justin arrived before June knocked on the door. By that time I was almost back to normal. I told him what had happened and his eyes got tennis ball size. "Hey, Justin, don't worry if you want a BJ by the end of the day tomorrow June will be anxious to give you one." I saw his pants tent.

After I was sure that June had had time to shower and dress I knocked on her door. "June, are you there?"

"I don't want to come out."

"But Zin and I have made lunch for you." After a minute of silence Justin and I put on our hoods and I opened the door. June was sitting on a chair in her room staring at the wall. "Come on June, you need to eat."

I lead her to the kitchen; we had made her favorite sandwich, turkey and Jarlsberg cheese on rye with mayonnaise, along with some celery. "How did you know that this was my favorite, or was it a lucky guess?" she asked.

"June our employer told us everything about you, it was no guess. Do you think that the idea for Jarlsberg came out of the blue, or the celery?"

She looked perplexed but sat down and ate; Justin and I joined her, a little hard to do with our hoods on but since they were loose we pulled it off. Our conversation at lunch was light, and then we asked if she would like to play three-handed Hearts. "Our employer says that you love to."

She gave me a really funny look, then said "OK, but I want to play for something."

"What?" I chuckled.

"If I win you'll let my family know that I'm all right and tell them when I'll be released." Apparently she was now convinced that we wouldn't harm her.

"We don't know exactly when we'll release you, but we will tell them that it won't be too long," I replied. "But what if you lose, June?"

"What do you want?" she skeptically asked.

"You will give Zin a blow job if he wins, and me one if I win, in both cases without us having to restrain you." Her eyes got wide, she didn't answer for a while but finally mumbled "All right."

She won -- while she was good I helped her out a few times because I wanted her to feel good and we had planned to tell her family anyway. After she won I asked her what number she wanted us to call, and what question she wanted us to have them answer to prove to her that we called. Of course we weren't stupid enough to call from anywhere close to where we were; we had planned for this in advance. Justin called a friend of his who used to work with us in North Dakota who was a Canadian Indian now living near Calgary. Justin's friend called her house in Colorado from a pay phone about fifty miles from where he lived and got the answer to June's question.

The rest of the day I chatted with June in detail about all sorts of things including the Senate, especially legislation, or anything else to keep her mind off of her lack of freedom. I also didn't cuff her or otherwise restrain her. We switched off her being blindfolded and me being hooded.

We got the response to her question proving that we had contacted her family by early evening -- the name of her first pet, which was not in her autobiography. She cried when we told her and said "Thank you."

Justin got bored with being around the house and left to go bowling and play pool in Okoboji.

Shortly after Justin left June had what to her was a significant concern. "Zan, there is no makeup here and I'd really like to put some on, I feel scary without it."

"Sorry, June, you look even better without it and there is no way we're buying a women's makeup -- it would raise suspicions."

After a pause she said "Can't we at least play cards for it?"

After a long pause I said "I don't know, June, that's not something we prepared for, like calling your family."

"Please; a similar deal to last time," she pleaded.

"Well; OK, we'll play gin rummy. If you win you write down whatever you want us to get and Zin will get it tomorrow. If you lose though you have to give me a blowjob right now and Zin one when he comes back; and you have to do them topless on your knees and with no restraints on you."

"I don't know..." she started to say.

"How about if I beat you three games in a row we get the blowjobs and you just have to win two out of three to get the makeup?"

"OK," she replied.

I'm an expert in gin rummy. I whipped her good. She didn't complain when she lost. I put the blindfold on her, lead her into her secure room, locked the door, sat on her bed with my pants off, had her take her top off and knell down, and let her go to town.

She was much better, now that she could use her hands, than when she was restrained. I played with her awesome bare boobs while she sucked me; the boob fondling got me off much faster than normal. I warned her when I was ready to blow but she didn't pop me out of her mouth but swallowed the first two salvos before she finished me with her hand. It felt great. I lifted her up to sit next to me and told her how wonderful it was and asked if she enjoyed it.

"Of course not," she said, totally unconvincingly.

Given my condition I remained hard and asked for another one.

"The deal was for one," she replied though not harshly.

"How about I do something nice for you?" I asked.

"Like what?" she asked skeptically.

"How about a fifteen minute back massage."

"I am tense," she replied, then after a short pause, "OK."

This time she took three spurts before expelling me from her mouth. I got her to give me two more with promises for an hour back massage, and by the fourth one, despite the fact that her mouth was sore, she swallowed it all.

"OK, June, you were fantastic. It's time for your back rub now. But you've got cum all over your chest. Let's take a shower together."

"That wasn't part of the deal," she snapped.

"I don't want you to get cum all over your sheets. I promise only to wash you off and not fuck you, and please remember that I'm in charge."

She didn't say anything more when I undressed her, lead her to the shower, or when I washed her off, although I could swear I heard a few whimpers of pleasure when I scrubbed her boobs and crotch.

I lay her naked on the bed, face down, straddled her, and gave her the best hour massage I could, although I didn't restrict it to her back but also did her buttocks and thighs. She flinched slightly when I first touched her buttocks, but otherwise only exhibited contentment.

Looking at her bare body, including her pussy lips peeking out between her thighs, I knew that tomorrow I was fucking her one way or the other.

After the massage as I dressed and left the room I said "I hope you liked it June; Zin will probably be home in a little while and I'll have him come in and get his BJ when he does."

"OK," was all she said, obviously half-asleep.

When Justin got home he told me that June's disappearance was big news not just in Iowa and Colorado but around the country. Fortunately the news reports indicated no leads whatsoever. "As long as we stay smart it will stay that way," I replied; he nodded agreement.

I then told Justin that I had arranged for the BJ I promised. Justin was definitely not into older women and didn't have a fixation on June like I did, but as a red blooded straight guy there was no way he was passing up a BJ, so with both of us wearing hoods I unlocked June's door and we walked in. I turned on only a low light. June was asleep but I woke her up."

"June, time for Zin's BJ."

"Ohh, I'm really tired can I do it tomorrow?"

"The deal was for tonight, June. Zin is really ready, he'll come fast." I knew that was true given the tent in Justin's pants and the fact that June was laying under her covers naked.

June got out of bed, I left the room, and it wasn't three minutes before I heard Justin grunting like a pig. About five minutes later he emerged from the room and I locked the door again.

"Did you like it?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah, it was great; her boobs are fabulous."

"Did she swallow?"

"Yeah, and that kind of surprised me."

I just laughed.

That night I was so excited that I almost couldn't sleep knowing that I was going to fuck June the next day.

I made June her favorite breakfast and Justin and I ate with our hoods on so as to allow her to eat without a blindfold. After breakfast I asked if she wanted to go on a walk since she hadn't had much non-sexual exercise. I had purchased a pair of sneakers for her to wear and after she put them on I blindfolded her and took her on a walk, holding her arm.

Since we were totally isolated from anyone else and since the land we were walking on was primarily flat, going slowly we had no problems. We chatted as she walked, and she seemed to really enjoy it. When we got back Justin left for town and I sat her down.

"June, as you know our employer has hired us to try to sexually liberate you. That will require me having intercourse with you today."

She got a look on her face that I interpreted to be somewhere between frightened, resigned, and anxious. "No, please don't do that," she said, "My husband is the only one I've had intercourse with and it wouldn't be right. I'm not amoral."

"Listen, June, you don't have a choice so your morality has nothing to do with it. Would you feel better about it if I restrained you?" With that I quickly snapped a pair of handcuffs on her.

She got a small tear in her eye and then said "If you are going to do it, then restrain me."

I walked her into the bedroom, kept her handcuffed while I removed her lower body clothing, and released her handcuffs only enough to remove her upper body clothing. Then I lay her on her back and cuffed each hand to the metal headboard.

Though I couldn't see her eyes because she was blindfolded she looked apprehensive but definitely not scared. Her pussy just looked excited, its lips glistening much more than the day before.

I pleasured her orally and with my fingers for about fifteen minutes to warm her up putting her through two small orgasms. Then I got between her thighs, put her heels on my shoulders, and slowly inserted my excited rigid cock into her wet cunt. She groaned louder with each slow inch of penetration. She felt really snug for a woman who had had two children. Once buried I stroked nice and slowly, interrupted every once in a while with two or three quick strokes, while at the same time kneading her ample tits.

I didn't think that I would last long, and I was right, especially once she started squealing and rocking on her buttocks. When I blasted into her she screamed and spasmed until I had injected my full load and I had stopped stroking in her.

When I pulled out and lay next to her I felt as well as I ever had in my life. Not only was my brain fully engaged since I had fantasized about fucking June for more than a year, but the reality measured up to the fantasy and I was completely physically satisfied.

Again there was nothing to change my normal condition so I remained hard and fucked her again in the same position and with the same result, although I lasted a little longer and she seemed to spasm even more than before when I inoculated her. As I started round number three she spoke intelligently for the first time since I had started eating her.

"Zan, will you remove my restrains and can you seduce me in a different position."

"Promise not to try and get away?" I asked laughingly.

"I couldn't if I tried," was her reply.

I removed the restraints, turned her on her hands and knees, and fucked her doggy style. About halfway through she started banging back at me, I increased my pace, and she let out a continuous pleasure moan. When I rocketed into her she screamed and collapsed on the bed.

Once I withdrew from the doggy fuck I was certain that I had never felt better. That was confirmed when I had three or four "aftershocks" run through me, something that was rare for me. I knew that because of my condition that I had one more fuck in me so after I recovered, with June laying, unrestrained, flat on her stomach, I mounted her, separated her pussy lips with my fingers, and shoved my still steel hard cock into her.

In this position she was unbelievably tight. Also in this position her pucker hole was winking at me so I lubed up a thumb with pussy juice and jammed it into her pucker hole then started whacking away. June let out an almost continuous scream as I pummeled her with all I had and occasionally twisted my thumb in her anus.

After my fourth orgasm, and at least her sixth, I picked up my clothes, left her room, and locked her door. I left her essentially comatose on her bed. I showered and rested for a while until my sexual afterglow left after about an hour.

After lunch we had a normal afternoon of talking, going over possible legislation, and playing games when Justin was there. After dinner, even though it was dark, I took her on another walk outside. When we returned I had another sex talk with her.

"June, you are my top fuck ever. Can we have another round tonight?"

"Please no, Zan. My vagina is really sore and it would really hurt me and wouldn't help what you call my 'sexual liberation' in any way."

"I understand," I said, kissing her on the cheek. "Before you go to sleep, however, I'll put a special salve on your privates since you really need another session tomorrow." She didn't respond verbally, but I swear I saw a small smile.

That night I did apply some special salve that I often used when I wore out sex partners with my never-softening dick. I couldn't help myself and sucked on her tits for about five minutes after doing that -- there was no complaint from June. Before I left her room I kissed her on the forehead, put on my hood, removed her blindfold and said "See you tomorrow."

The next day after breakfast and a walk she didn't complain or resist in any way when I told her that it was time for intercourse. "Do you need the restraints today, June?" I asked.

"Please don't seduce me again," she replied, very unconvincingly.

"It's gonna happen June, it's not something you have control over and it's not your fault except that you have been sexually repressed most of your life, and I'm overwhelmed by how sexy you are. Do you want the restraints or not?"

"Since I have no choice anyway I guess there is no reason for the restraints."

With that I lead her into her room, ate her to a small orgasm, but knowing how great my dick would feel when in her pussy I put her on her hands and knees and fucked her brains out, doggy style. I fucked her again from behind when she was standing with her legs spread and her hands on a wall while I fingered her pucker hole at the same time, and with me sitting down and her facing away from me on my lap as I gripped her big tits throughout.

My fourth fuck with June during that session really turned the corner for her. I sat on the edge of the mattress with her facing me. Without prompting she wrapped her thighs around my torso and undulated her pelvis the entire time we were fucking, so that it was the first time that she was fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Her resulting orgasm was the most massive one she had had, and she was dead weight in my arms when we were done.

Afterward, I applied my special salve to her pussy as she lay comatose on her back on the bed.

That night Justin started making noises like we needed to let June go since the story was getting more and more traction in the news and there were literally hundreds of law enforcement personnel on the case. I really didn't want to give up fucking June since it was the most fun that I had ever had in my life, but I knew that he was right and had to agree.

"Listen, Justin, if her pussy is OK enough for me to fuck her again tonight, then we can let her go."

"You know, Dale, I might want a fuck before she leaves too."

"I thought you didn't like older women?"

"I don't, but I keep thinking about that BJ she gave me and her fabulous tits which are more like those of a 25 year old woman than a 50 year old, and I haven't had a lay in a while," he replied.

"OK, tell you what, if her pussy is ready I'll just fuck her three times tonight and you can do the fourth, and she won't know the difference by that time."

I knew that wasn't true, but by then I didn't think that she'd care.

After my talk with Justin I went into June's room with my hood on. She was awake, reading some magazines that Justin had purchased for her.

I started out the conversation "June, we're likely going to let you go tomorrow."

"So you think I'm sexually liberated, now?" was her surprising response.

"You've made excellent progress. However, I think that we need one more intercourse session, and I hope that we could have it tonight -- if your vagina is up to it."

"You know that I've never agreed to you having intercourse with me at any time, don't you, Zan?" she posited.

"I know, June, but I've been straight with you and I want you to honestly answer my question." With that I held and stroked her hand.

"My vagina is fine," she replied.

"Do you need restraints?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

June was as active a participant as her fatigue and age allowed her to be as I fucked her missionary, from behind bent over a padded chair, and doggy. It was fantastic. Both of us were very groggy after the third fuck, but I got it together enough to sneak out and approach a very anxious Justin.

"You're up, dude," I told him. "Be sure to wear your hood and lock up her room when you're done."

With that I stumbled into the bedroom Justin and I shared, fell into my bed, and quickly went to sleep to the sounds of groaning in the bedroom next door.

When I awoke the next morning I saw Justin still asleep in his bed; I looked at the clock and it was an hour after I had planned to get up. I needed to make breakfast for June and decide exactly what time we would release her.

I thought that I smelled something and when I opened the door to my bedroom I almost fainted. There was June in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She turned to look at me and said "I hope that you like omelets and toast since that appears to be the only breakfast food left."

I was so stunned that it took me a few seconds to realize that I didn't have my hood on and she could see my face. When I did realize it I quickly turned back into my room, put my hood on, and re-entered the kitchen.

"How did you get out of your room, June?" I stuttered.

"When Zin left last night he obviously didn't lock it."

I decided not to ask her why she didn't escape since the car keys were visible on a rack near the front door, or how she knew that it was Zin. When she said, "Things will be ready in two minutes, why don't you get your buddy up," I went back to our bedroom.