Enjoying June Jepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Justin, told him to put his hood on and that he had screwed up by not locking the door to June's room but that fortunately she hadn't run away. He said, with obvious chagrin, "I'm sorry, but I was feeling real good after I fucked her and forgot all about it."

Knowing how I felt after I fucked June I could sympathize with him.

June graciously agreed to be blindfolded to eat the breakfast that she had prepared so that Justin and I could take our hoods off. The food tasted great, as much do to the circumstances as how skillfully it was prepared. When it was over as Justin was doing the dishes I had another talk with June.

"We are going to release you today, June, though we need to drive you around for quite a while before we do so that you don't have a proper orientation. What we plan to do is to drop you off some place that is safe but rural, put a burner cell phone that we purchased long ago in a different city into a box that has a time release on it, and after we are gone for an hour it will open and you can call anyone you want."

Her response was not what I expected.

"What is the date today, and the day of the week?"

"It's Thursday the 17th."

"I don't really have to be back to the Senate until Monday, so you could release me tomorrow instead of today."

Justin dropped a glass he was washing when he heard that. I dropped my jaw and my instant boner knocked the napkin off of my lap.

Apparently June had become sexually liberated because we had a fuck fest that day. I fucked her seven times and Justin fucked her twice. The second time Justin as fucked her doggy style she gave me a blow job, the most erotic one of my life. After our full day at her request I slept cuddling her all that night after soliciting her promise that she would not look at me in the morning until I put my hood on.

As the final surprising thing she asked me to shave her crotch again Friday morning after we ate breakfast and Justin had gone to get the car gassed up and modified. After I shaved her we fucked one more time, cowgirl. She rode me with boundless enthusiasm and did 90% of the fucking!

The drop off occurred in rural Illinois and things went as planned, except that I passionately French kissed her goodbye after eliciting a promise from her not to remove her blindfold for three minutes.

The months long news cycle on June's disappearance was lengthier than we expected, and every time I heard her name I thought back on the marvelous fucks, and got wistful -- and hard.

Everyone was amazed, and perplexed, that June was not only unharmed but had a new, better, almost makeup-free look and that she had no psychological trauma whatsoever from her experience.

June's public story, which I'm sure was the same one that she gave to the police and her family, was that she had been kidnapped by a group of men and women who were liberal activists. According to her story the activists were just making a statement against her conservative record and agenda, and that they were completely non-violent types who did her no harm and that she never felt like they would. She said that she could not identify anything about them since she was blindfolded the entire time.

Even though we didn't think that she knew enough to have us traced, Justin and I were still very relieved by her story, especially since she had seen my face for a few seconds.

As another part of the story a fund to rescue June had been set up while she was missing. The fund had collected hundreds of thousands of dollars. June decided, with court approval, to pay her Iowa staffers using it, and then to donate the rest to missing persons charitable organizations.

About three months after we had released June I got a call from my parents. They had a letter from the Jepson Presidential campaign that had been sent to their house, which was the address that I used when I worked on the campaign. I drove over there the next day.

When I opened up the envelope there was a check covering all of the salary that I was entitled to for working on June's campaign, but had never been paid, plus 5% interest. More exciting -- and scary -- was a hand written note:

"Hey, Dale, I get lonely in Washington, D. C., especially Wednesday and Thursday nights. Maybe you could visit me at XXXX Second St. SW. If you can make it sometime call me at xxx-xxx-5637 and leave a message that 'Zan can make it,' with the dates. Kisses, J."

I instantly got hard and knew that I would be either walking to my demise or to heaven next Wednesday night.