Enjoying My Wife

Story Info
My beautiful wife tells me about a past experience.
1.1k words
3.69
29.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my wife. I met her when I was 16 years old and I love her as much today as I ever have, in some ways more. Today we're 34, although she would be furious to admit that, and we have a young son. I've always used little nicknames like 'beautiful' or 'sexy' and the older we get, the more she shrugs them off. I know she believes that I mean it, but I don't always think she agrees.

She is a curvy woman, some would use the term, "BBW" but since there are no clear definitions of those things, let me give you a better idea; she's 5'6" 215 lbs, 36 DD with dark shoulder-length hair, big brown eyes and light white skin. She has a nice round butt and her nipples are just a little longer than average when they're excited. She shaves everything almost daily, which is perfect for me. She does most of her talking with her eyes and her smile though, which I would follow anywhere. She has an enthusiastic personality and is impatient as hell. Foreplay is not really her style, she prefers it rough and aggressive and she has a real wet spot a man who knows what he wants.

I've been married to this woman for 7 years and the thought of her still gets me as excited as when we were kids. A few years ago, I asked her to tell me a true story about herself and a past boyfriend while we were having sex. I was nervous to ask her, you never know how that sort of question might be received especially during the middle of sex. If she were offended, it could've ruined the whole afternoon. But one of her greatest traits is her open mindedness and although she was a little surprised, she started to describe one afternoon with a guy named Trent.

She had been working in a luggage store in her hometown during college. The manager, Trent, was a few years older and a tall black man. I knew the two of them had loosely dated and I assumed they had hooked up but I never knew any details. She started to tell me that he began to flirt with her in the store and in the evenings after closing, they had started making out in the stock room. She said that one night he gave her a ride home late at night and she gave him a blowjob on the hood of his car.

The thought of my wife being sexual with another man was completely exhilarating. It wasn't about her being dominated or insulted as I've seen in cuckolding videos and stories, it was about her being sexual and him wanting her. Knowing that another man wanted my wife sexually was an incredible turn on for me. I asked her to continue.

She went on to tell me about an evening where she was at home but wanted to see him. She sent him a text asking if she could come over and he responded right away inviting her over. Trent knew immediately what she wanted, and the thought of my wife desiring a good fucking made me start to pulse at the base of my cock.

When she arrived at his apartment, he barely let her get inside the door before he was kissing her deeply and starting to lift her shirt. As he lifted her shirt up and over her heaving breasts, she reached out and felt the bulge of his thick cock through his jeans. She started to unzip his pants, and in a moment, was on her knees guiding his large cock into her small mouth.

She said that he leaned back against the wall and enjoyed her mouth bobbing hungrily on his cock for a few moments before he took her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom. Once there, he quickly pulled down her pants, turned her around and bent her over the bed. She moaned in anticipation as he started to slide the head of his thick cock between the lips of her soaking wet pussy. He took her by her hips, and for the first time, pushed himself deeply into her. It was her first black cock and it was good.

He gently stretched her pussy as he slowly pumped faster and faster. At this very moment, I was behind her in the some position, with my hands where his had been and my cock where his had been. I was drunk with excitement and began to imagine this woman, my wife, giving herself to this man.

She said that he turned her again and laid her on her back on his bed. He climbed on top of her and began to fuck her. My wife loves it when I am on top of her. She loves the feeling of my weight as I thrust into her pussy. I can only imagine what Trent must've felt like. She is fantastic when she is on her back, her large breasts bounce with the rhythm of the fucking and she loves to pull her knees back as far as she can but by far the best parts are the facial expressions and sounds she makes while she's getting a good hard fucking.

As Trent continued, he got closer and closer until finally, he couldn't take it anymore and began to explode into her pussy. As they both slowed and began to catch their breath, he stood and grabbed a towel to wipe his face of sweat. She continued to lay on the bed, legs open and naked in front of him. He looked at her and smiled and said, "If you stay like that, I'm going to fuck you again." She didn't move.

She said he took her again just the same as before. By now, I couldn't contain myself. This was the most erotic story I had ever heard, I wanted her so badly and knowing that he had wanted her too pushed me wildly over the edge as I moaned loudly and came deep inside her. But, like that night, she wasn't finished. She rolled onto her back and had me rub her clit while my cum slowly dripped from her pussy until she was screaming into my ear.

I don't know if she truly understands why I love that story so much. But I believe she knows that my interest is in enjoying and celebrating her sensuality and since then she has told me a few other stories that I may share with you soon. For now though, I'll say goodnight.