Enjoying Myself - Taking Kaylah Ch. 02

Story Info
I send my assistant into to continue breaking my captives.
2.4k words
4.25
25.7k
22
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

Author's Note: It makes sense to read the first installment of this series. The themes in these fantasy pieces can be harsh so if these are not themes that you welcome, find another story. I am always appreciative of comments, good or bad. I hope you enjoy this installment and come back for more.

****************

I am watching from my control room. Each of my facilities has rooms for my captives and a control room that allows me to see and hear what is going on. Since I have left Kaylah has remained silent while Mark has occasionally tried to speak to her. After she lost control and gave herself to me I understand why she is remaining silent. What do you say to your husband after you have just fucked another man?

I have sent my facility servant, Maggie, into the room to give them water and food but really she is going in to continue the breaking process. Kaylah and Mark are still bound as I left them and Maggie is going to be the lead for round two of the breaking process.

Maggie is the perfect little slave and was one of my original conquests. She has been with me for 6 years now. She was also part of a newly married couple when I took them. Her husband was a college football player and she was captain of the cheerleading squad. I came across a magazine article about them and when I saw the picture in the story I began planning. 18 months later she was completely mine and I sold her husband to a man who keeps him as a pet. Last time I saw him he was serving drinks in a hostess outfit and his owner was telling me how well the castration surgery had gone. That was four years ago. I don't feel remorse, I don't feel bad, I simply enjoy my ownership of Maggie who is still cheerleader cute and is VERY talented as a sexual slave. I fuck her regularly and she keeps my facility running smoothly while often helping me break my captives. Her specialty is making the men crave her and then using that to demean both her and him.

When I first captured Maggie and her husband I was still new at my craft. But from day one Maggie has always done it for me. She is about 5'4" with a slim build and b-cup breasts. Her ass might be the most perfect ever created and her legs are equally desirable. I didn't actually fuck her for over a week. Instead I just caressed and licked every inch of her body. I would spend two or three hours just getting to know every inch of her body always ending with my tongue producing a strong and vocal orgasm from her. She is the best tasting woman I have ever had and to this day I still enjoy getting her off orally.

In that first week what I did learn was her husband, the jock, was a born sissy faggot. After slowly stripping his wife and making her cum with my tongue I went over and started to abuse him verbally while stroking his cock. In minutes he came. I knew I was onto something. The next day after again making his beautiful wife orgasm without fucking her, I took his anal virginity and within five minutes his true colors were revealed. I belittled and berated him as I fucked his tight ass and while his wife watched he came from me fucking his ass. I basically spent the rest of the week turning him into the biggest sissy ass slut you could imagine while being slow and gentle with Maggie. Maggie watched as her jock husband took ass fucking after ass fucking and constantly begged for more. Within six days Maggie had no remaining attachment to her husband and was completely primed to become mine.

Weel two began and it was all about finalizing the process of making Maggie mine. I gagged her husband, locked him into cage and proceeded to fuck Maggie over and over again. I fucked her gently, I fucked her rough. I whipped her, then I caressed her. I kept her on edge for 3 days as she never knew if the kind or cruel me was going to pay her a visit. This whole time her gagged husband could do nothing but watch and listen. Maggie is a vocal lover and she got louder and more demonstrative with each fuck I gave her.

My final move was to lay her on top of her husband's cage, lick her into a frenzy and then ask her if she wanted to be my slut forever. She couldn't say yes fast enough and I proceeded to fuck her to a screaming orgasm as her pathetic husband could do nothing but watch. Over the next 2 months I trained Maggie to be completely obedient while I turned her husband into a sissy slut. They both were fully accepting of their new roles, especially since I didn't give them any choice. Both training regiments were painful and strict for them and fun for me.

With his training complete, I held a party and with his wife holding his leash he was sold to the man he still belongs to. That night I also had a finalization ceremony with Maggie where I put the electronic collar she has worn ever since that keeps track of her movements and enables me to maintain control via a very painful shocking system. It has actually been 3 years since I used it for real, but every couple of months I shock her to remind her that while she is a favored pet, she is still just a pet.

Maggie enters the training room quietly and proceeds to give both of my captives food and water. Kaylah is still bound with my cum still dripping down her legs. Kaylah sobbed for a good 30 minutes but has now gone silent and Maggie stays silent as she feeds and waters this lovely pet. Maggie has developed a strong bi-orientation as I have owned her over these years and had her interact with both female captives and guests, so I know she immediately appreciates how beautiful Kaylah is.

Maggie also feeds and waters Mark, and now she is enjoying teasing him. Maggie is dressed in a vinyl suit that has cut outs for her breasts, ass and cunt and is in 4 inch fuck me heals. Her legs are perfect for such an outfit and I am hard just watching from the control room. Although she is whispering to Mark I can hear every word.

"You wife certainly enjoyed her first of many fuckings, perhaps you would like to also enjoy yourself."

She says this as she starts to stroke Mark's cock back to life. He is hard very quickly and I can tell Maggie is pleased. She strokes him and presses her exposed breasts against him while telling him how good it will feel to be inside her. I have noticed that Kaylah is now watching. I have always found it funny that while men make a bigger show of protest, most like watching their woman get fucked, while women are much more jealous and upset when the tables are turned, sepecially when another woman of Maggie's caliber is involved.

"All you have to do is ask!" She taunts Mark. He is resisting, but I know who will win this battle. Next to me, Maggie is the strongest willed person I know. It has always amazed me that I broke her at all and it is even more amazing that she is completely loyal and fully subservient to me. I have been in her head and in her body for a long time now and I don't think she will every come out of it. She also knows that the moment she displeases me is the moment she too gets sold. I have many men who have offered me large sums for her, but I just like her too much to sell her.

Maggie now goes to her knees and takes Mark in her mouth. She is very skilled at keeping a man on the edge for very long times. I can see him starting to lose his resolve as she takes breaks to remind him that Kaylah enjoyed her self and he should too. Kaylah is now on full alert, and is looking at the scene with anger and hurt in her eyes. Kaylah is watching but not saying anything. She knows she submitted to me and humiliated Mark, so what can she really say. But the goal of the scene I am orchestrating is being met, I am turmoil and doubt to her emotional world. I will later fill that void with my dominance and my cock.

Maggie turns up the heat both verbally and orally and finally stands up, looks Mark in the eyes and says, "I am offering to fuck you, just say yes and I will rock your world." She is rubbing his penis head between her fingers as she invites his response.

Mark croaks, "yes."

Maggie smiles. Kisses him, turns towards Kaylah and matter of factly says, "I am going to Fuck your husband now."

Her Vinyl outfit is crotchless and she lines up Mark's cock as she climbs onto him like a climbing wall. She allows him to enter her slowly as she is impaled on his cock. Her athleticism is on display as she slowly slides herself up and down his cock by basically doing pullups from the bar across the X. Mark is having the best fuck of his life and his wife knows it. Maggie has trained for the last 5 years to please me by really controlling her pussy muscles and being able to really contribute to a great fucking. Mark is benefitting from this training as Maggie continues to fuck him.

"How does my cunt feel baby?" she coos at him. He doesn't answer but he doesn't need to. He is trying with all his might to fuck her back even though he is firmly bound to the X. She throws her head back so she can see Kaylah upside down, wraps her perfect legs around Mark's waist and grinds on him in a circular motion.

"Best fuck of his life!" she tells Kaylah as she finds a rhythm that is sure to cause Mark to cum any minute now. Kaylay's expression is priceless; her face is a mix of hatred and admiration. You can't help but marvel at what Maggie can do!

"Come on baby, give yourself to me. Release your cum and be mine." She is now back to staring right into Mark's eyes.

"God yes!" is his response and he starts to cum. Maggie can feel it and starts narrating for Kaylah.

"Oh yes your hubby is exploding inside me. He is draining every drop into me."

She turns back to Mark, "Best fuck of your life?"

"Without a doubt!" Mark, like many before him, has become Maggie's.

Maggie doesn't let up her rhythm. I know what she is doing; she is using her perfectly conditioned pussy muscles to milk his cock. He is having spasms as she just won't let up.

Maggie continues for five more minutes and then finally climbs off Mark. She leans up and kisses him passionately. He kisses her back and that is the last straw for Kaylah.

"Leave him alone!" Kaylah yells. It is funny, but typical that it is the kiss, not the fuck that always gets them. I am pleased that Kaylah is still fighting for her man, I like my pets to have energy, and I am confident I will refocus and train that energy to be focused on serving me.

Maggie holds the kiss a bit longer, then releases his head and walks over to Kaylah. She looks right at her and then grabs her head and starts to kiss her. Kaylah tries to resist, but Maggie is freakishly strong for a petite girl and holds her head and the kiss for a good 2 minutes.

She finally releases Kaylah's head, but Kaylah doesn't pull away. The two incredibly hot women kiss for another 60 seconds or so. Maggie's hands start to roam over Kaylah's body. I can't imagine that two more perfect women have ever been assembled. Maggie starts to finger Kaylah and suck her breasts and Kaylah starts to moan and squirm. Maggie prefers men but is very experienced with pleasing women and like me, just enjoys sex, especially sex from a power position, regardless of gender.

Maggie takes her time and really works over Kaylah's body. Finally, her fingers and lips do the trick and Kaylah orgasms fully. As she comes down from the waves of pleasure Maggie has given her, she sags again in her restraints. Maggie kisses her one more time; a long, slow, kiss.

Maggie pulls away and starts to walk away, and then spins and slaps Kaylah hard across the face.

"Don't ever yell at me again." Maggie is so good! I have trained her well.

With that Maggie leaves, flicking out the lights as she exits. She comes into the control room and immediately drops to her knees as I feed her my cock. Her work in the training room has my captives confused and me hard as a rock. She knows her role: finish me and swallow my cum. While I am very horny, I still make her work hard for her reward. After about ten minutes of her sucking, licking, bobbing and tugging, I grab her head, push my cock down her throat and give her the reward. She deepthroats me like the expert she is and swallows every drop. I let her clean me fully, pull her off her knees and tell her she is perfect. She smiles and leans up and kisses my cheek and says, "thank you Master."

My captives are once again in the dark, I am once again ready to resume their training thanks to Maggie's efforts. She was perfect with Kaylah and Mark, and as always her oral efforts with me were second to none. I am re-energized and after a quick shower, I am going to start phase II: slow, painful torture. No sex, just pain. I will enjoy it almost as much as the sex, while Kaylah and Mark will not.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers