Enjoying The Fruits Ch. 02

Story Info
A new police officer takes advantage of a motorist.
2.6k words
4
38.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

0134 Hrs

I had been working a lot of overtime recently and as a result, my eyes were getting very heavy even though I wasn't that far into the shift. I was patrolling along a stretch of road in one of the quieter parts of our sector. My eyes were almost completely shut and I was strongly considering pulling into a school parking lot for a short nap when my car was suddenly filled with bright light. For a moment I thought I was being abducted by aliens. High beams from another vehicle were coming fast and furious down the center line. Fortunately, the two lane road had enough of a shoulder for me to swerve my patrol car out of the way as the vehicle went screaming by. I stomped the brake and was barely able to avoid bouncing my car off the guard rail.

After I was certain I was still in one piece, I activated my lights and sirens and swung my cruiser around to catch up with the vehicle. A white Mercedes coupe. The vehicle was still moving at a good clip, well above the posted speed limit. As I closed the gap, the driver continued down the road like I was invisible. I hit my police horn twice. The driver came to such an abrupt stop that I thought I was going to rear end them. I tapped the horn again and the driver slowly wheeled their vehicle out of the travel lane and into the shoulder. There was no doubt in my mind that this person was drunk.

I radioed in the traffic stop to dispatch and got out of my vehicle. On my approach, I could tell there was only one person in the car. The driver's window was still up when I got up to the door. The driver, a woman, was staring straight ahead, hands on the steering wheel. I rapped on the window with the end of my flashlight. She turned to look at me and seemed to debate rolling down the window. She finally did, but only put it down halfway.

"All the way down please ma'am," I said.

She put the window all the way down and I could immediately smell alcohol coming from inside the vehicle. I shined my flashlight into her face and she turned away. Blonde female, early to mid 30s.

My words were caught in my throat for a moment as my eyes traveled down her body and I caught a glimpse of exceptional 'side cleavage'. I identified myself and explained the reason I pulled her over.

"Whatever...," she muttered under her breath and leaned over to retrieve her purse from the passenger seat.

As she rifled through it looking for her driver's license, I was afforded a nice view down the front of her emerald green dress. Her milky white cleavage looked even better from the front. Based on the cut of the dress, there was no way she was wearing a bra but the shape of the dress did a great job at supporting her ample bosom.

The woman handed me her license, which identified her as 'Amber Hoffman', age 33. The woman sat back with a look of dismissiveness.

"Registration too," I said.

She sighed with contempt. I tapped my foot with impatience as she rummaged through items in her glove compartment. After several moments she grabbed a handful of papers and began flipping through them on her lap. I gazed down at her tits, enjoying the view afforded by her low cut dress. Judging by the quality of the dress and her car, she was probably on her way from some kind of $100-per-plate charity ball. I was intrigued by the way her dress seemed to be held up in the front by her nipples.

Amber finally found her vehicle registration and shoved it into my hand roughly. Her attitude was causing my blood to simmer and I considered telling her what a snobbish bitch she was. I stood there for a moment trying to decide whether I was going to get her out for a field sobriety test.

"Could you hurry? I'm trying to get home, so if you're gonna write me a ticket then write the damned ticket," she said, her voice dripping with venom. I'd had enough.

"Get out of the car!" I yelled, reaching into her window and opening her door from the inside.

"What the hell are you doing!?" she spat back as I grabbed her arm and pulled her from the vehicle.

"Hey! Relax!" I ordered as she twisted in my arms and I pressed her up against the side of her car.

"Get off me!" she screamed as I held my body against her, keeping her from moving.

A mix of her perfume and the alcohol wafted into my nose, briefly distracting me. I felt myself getting hard as I suddenly realized my dick was wedged between Amber's ass cheeks.

"Are you gonna behave?" I asked her cautiously.

"Just get off me," she hissed over her shoulder.

I released her arms and stepped back, prepared in the event she tried to assault me. She turned around with the look of a wild animal in her eyes. She ran her fingers through her shoulder-length blonde hair then folded her arms and stared at me. Her arms lifted her breasts slightly and my heart skipped a beat when it looked like her nipples were going to rise above the top of the dress.

I gathered my composure and explained the process for the field sobriety test. "But I'm not even drunk...whatever, let's just get it over with," she said rolling her eyes. It became apparent early on in the test that she was intoxicated but I performed the entire test.

"Ma'am you're under arrest for driving under the influence," I said, reaching for my handcuffs. This sent Amber into a new rage.

"This is fucking ridiculous, I don't have time for this," she grumbled as she walked back to her car and started to get in.

I moved quickly to the car to keep her from getting into the vehicle and driving away. She flailed at me with her arms as I leaned into the vehicle. I clutched at her desperately when she started trying to climb over the center console to the other side of the vehicle. My hands wrapped around her torso and I suddenly realized that my left hand was filled with one of her soft breasts. My body rolled on top of her and she finally stopped bucking and flailing.

We both laid still, breathing hard from the struggle. I took a moment to savor the feeling of her soft breast in my hand. My face was against her hair and I inhaled the green apple smell of her shampoo.

"Please don't take me to jail," she said quietly after a long period of silence.

Between the smell of her perfume and shampoo and the feel of her nipple in the center of my hand, my brain was clouding over.

"Please...," she said again.

As I continued to lay on top of her, attempting to clear my head and figure out what I was going to do, I felt Amber's body shift under me. I tensed up, expecting her to renew her struggle to get free. She freed one of her hands and, to my surprise, she grabbed the hand of mine that wasn't on her breast and moved it to her opposite breast.

My heart began racing and I stopped breathing as I realized I had both of Amber's tits in my hands. I gave them both a tentative squeeze. I heard her inhale sharply but she didn't say anything. I squeezed them again with more determination. My breathing finally returned but my mind continued to race and I couldn't think clearly. I began to squeeze her titties with rhythm and when she still didn't move or say anything, I slipped one hand into the top of her dress.

My hand felt like it was touching pure electricity as it traveled along the swell of her bare breast and my fingers wrapped around it. I could feel her nipple harden under my palm. She shifted to make it easier for me to run my other hand down her dress. I don't know how long I laid there fondling her bare globes before I suddenly realized I was grinding against her. My dick was rock hard and her ass felt incredible. Based on the feel, I wasn't sure she was wearing underwear.

I nuzzled the back of her neck with my nose and she moaned softly. I responded by gently kissing it and licking it lightly with the tip of my tongue. I was just as drunk as she was, except I was drunk with lust. Any hesitation about what I was doing had completely melted away. I sucked on the back of her neck as she moaned and writhed underneath me.

I sat back in the seat, pulling her up, my hands still tucked into her dress, kneading her soft handful-sized breasts. I turned her body enough so that I could kiss her. She pulled back when my lips met hers so I ran my lips down the side of her neck to her upper chest. Animal passion surged through me and I pulled down the front of her dress, exposing her creamy white flesh to my eyes. My mouth traveled down her chest and I buried my face between her tits. I pressed them together, enjoying their warmth against my cheeks.

I leaned over and took one of her hard, pink nipples into my mouth. Amber leaned away from me but I kept my mouth latched on. When she bumped up against the other door, she gently tried to push my head away. I bit down gently on her nipple and she let out another moan.

"No...no," she said pushing my head with more strength.

Finally I sat back, furious, "What the fuck!?". She looked back at me with a look of indecision in her eyes.

"Please...I have a boyfriend," she said quietly.

"Good, he can bail you out of jail," I said, letting her go and starting to get out of the car.

"No wait," she said quickly, grabbing my arm.

I glared back at her. She glanced out her window as if she was hoping someone would come along to save her but we were on a dark and quiet stretch of road. If anyone came along, they'd give us only the briefest of glances before continuing down the road.

My heart skipped a beat and I stopped breathing again when she reached over and began to unzip the front of my pants. She reached into my pants and pulled out my steel hard cock and began to stroke it. I leaned over and took one of her nipples into my mouth. She flinched and stopped stroking for a moment but then resumed the smooth up and down rhythm. Her skin felt so warm and smooth against my cock. I squeezed her breasts and alternated roughly sucking one nipple and then the other.

I was so lost in the excitement of what was taking place that I didn't notice the car approach from behind us and slow as it pulled along side her car. I yelled out in surprise as I looked over and saw the vehicle slowing next to us. The only thing I could think to do was grab a handful of Amber's hair and shove her face into my lap and hope the darkness concealed her presence.

The vehicle, occupied by a middle-aged couple pulled alongside us. I gave them a wave and tried to look as non-chalant as possible. They looked a little concerned but returned my wave. I took a deep sigh of relief when they accelerated and continued down the road. Only then did I realize Amber's face was against my hard cock.

She was trying to lift her head but my strength was greater. I slowly lifted my hips off the seat and enjoyed the feel of my hard shaft rubbing against her lips and nose. She tried to say something but it came out muffled as my dick slid against her warm lips. Amber fought harder to lift her head but I held it in place with both hands as I continued to grind against her face. She tried again to say something and my balls boiled as I slid my cock across her open mouth and her tongue grazed my shaft.

Part of what was left of my rational mind told me this entire traffic stop had been a horrible mistake and that I should let her go, leave now, and maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't go to jail for sexual assault. Unfortunately, that little bit of rational mind was losing the battle against the part of my mind that needed to cum and cum badly.

My hips bucked uncontrollably and I held Amber's head down as hard as I could, even as she screamed against my dick and began thumping my thighs with her fists. I think I briefly lost consciousness when the first jolt of my orgasm shot through me. My dick spasmed against Amber's face as she screamed louder. My arms began to go numb as I struggled to hold her head in place while I continued to grind my slick dick against her face. My balls felt like they would never stop emptying.

When my orgasm slowly began to subside, I started to lose some of the strength in my arms and hands and Amber was finally able to break free and sit up. She sat forward in her seat and began gagging and spitting cum onto the floor mat. Her mouth, nose, cheeks, and forehead were a cum-creamy glazed mess. I slipped my softening cock back into my pants and zipped up.

When I stepped out of her car and looked back at my still-flashing police lights, the gravity of what I had just done finally started to enter my mind. I wondered whether she would dial 911 right then and there or if she would speed off and call once she got home. Either way, I was completely fucked.

I was still staring up at the night sky, imagining prison life for a police officer when Amber stepped up behind me. She had put her breasts back into her dress and was wiping her face with a tissue. There was a look of apprehension on her face.

"Are you still taking me to jail?" she asked in a voice that was barely audible.

I was floored by the realization that she still thought I could or would take her to jail after all that had happened. It was me that should've been timidly asking if she was gonna have me sent to prison.

"Uhh...well..., you gotta be careful out here," I managed to say. Her expression turned to one of gratefulness and I added "I'd better not catch you driving drunk out here again or you're definitely going to spend the night in jail."

Amber's eyes opened wide, "No I promise, cross my heart, I'll never drive drunk again, I swear," she said in a pleading tone.

"Alright, get out of here," I said, with as much authority as I could manage under the circumstances.

"Thank you! Thank you!," she said, almost skipping back to her car.

I stood by the side of the road and watched as she drove away and her tail lights disappeared into the darkness. What in the hell had I done?