Enjoying the Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did this, I began to thrust my pelvis, meeting her move for move. Our motions got more furious, until we were fucking each other as though our lives depended on it. Finally, as she hunched over me, she grasped my shoulders and began practically screaming as she came.

Well, that knocked me over the edge, and I grabbed her ass, burying my cock as far inside her as I could, and letting it erupt, shooting my cum deep within her.

We just laid there for a couple moments afterwards, neither of us able to move, looking into each others' eyes. Then we heard the crunch of tires on gravel.

I looked over, and oh shit, there was a New York State Highway Patrolman getting out of his car. He took off his aviator sunglasses and looked at us.

I was sure we were in deep shit. Public indecency and all that. But the patrolman just smiled, shook his head, and said, "You kids carry on."

He got back in his car and drove away. Emily and I quickly got dressed and got back in my car.

The pictures never ended up in an ATV magazine. They wound up online, and one night, Emily's father was looking for porn on the Internet, and nearly had a stroke when he found his daughter. He threatened to pull Emily out of Columbia and keep her at home until she was 40, and then she told him that if he even thought about it, she'd tell her mom about the fact that he was online looking for porn.

Emily and I never really had a relationship – we were just fuck buddies for a long time. Then, one night, we realized we had fallen in love with each other, drove down to Atlantic City, and eloped.

Now we're both 40. We still have sex on a regular basis, and it's great. And once a year, we drive out to that regional park and fuck like rabbits.

What about this story is exaggerated? As if I'd tell you. Just enjoy it.

12