Enjoying The Sins Of The Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

She hid down as far as she could, just peeking through the window-screen on the drive home, she looked down at herself and shuddered at how she looked and the thought of all the disgusting things she had been forced to do then suddenly coming towards her was George in the Daimler, with him was Desmond, they passed heading for Randolph’s house.

His Entrapment

Desmond sat in the chair totally stunned by what he had just been shown, he looked at the note from Eidur Gudjohnsen, then at the nine men gathered round him, his father spoke, “ Nothing would make me happier than apologising to the board by having you put inside but that would do us no good at all, no it has been decided that you will still work for us but part time, we have plans for your other time, Gerald and Howard will escort you home, they will have any other relative information you will need and I will see you on Friday at the office, Gentlemen you know what to do, goodbye Desmond.”

Toni stood in her towelled house coat over her slacks and jumper as she watched the big silver B M W stop outside the door, Robert and Gerald got out, went to the boot and got two large bags, they walked towards the house followed by a very pale Desmond, she opened the front door, the three men walked past her with out speaking. By the time Toni went in to their lounge, Desmond was sat on the sofa; Gerald beside him, Robert stood looking at him, his back to the fireplace.

Go upstairs girl we will call you when it’s time, we have some-things for Desmond to do first, meekly she turned and left. Robert opened one of the bags, “Right Desmond, first you have a course of injections that we will make sure you get. Second, while you are here you will wear what we have in the second bag, you well need this bag for your out door wear, and you will do exactly what we tell you. You have signed everything over and your confession of guilt, so there is little point it arguing, do you understand everything I have said,” almost in tears the chubby man nodded.

Gerald reached in his pocket, “Time for your first injection,” Desmond went to speak, “Don’t ask, you will find out all to soon, just roll up your sleeve, or would you prefer the other end, I would.” Desmond rolled his sleeve up and the injection was administer, “ Now go and call your wife and be quick about it, we have some things to get right.”

Desmond stood at the foot of the stairs and called, he quickly returned. In a few moments Toni entered and sat beside him, she was handed a video, “Put this on while we explain a few things,” with not a word she put the video in the machine, switched on and returned to the sofa.

Everything that had happened in Randolph’s study had been recorded and it played out to the four people. Toni buried her head and sobbed as Desmond sat open mouthed, Robert carried on as though nothing had happened, “Due to these injections you will notice a few changes in yourself, that is why you have a new wardrobe, that is why you will be home a lot, doing the house work ect, don’t worry you won’t be alone.”

As the video got to the bit were Toni was modelling her new uniform Robert continued, “As you see your wife has a new roll in life, so she will be the bread winner so to speak, now go upstairs and change in to the lemon and come back here, I don’t want to hear any argument, just go.”

Gerald took the bag and walked upstairs behind the dejected Desmond leaving Toni alone with Robert, “Come here Toni,” he snapped his fingers at her and she stood shaking in front of him. “Put your arms round me and kiss me,” she shook as she put her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his, he held the back of her head and forced his tongue in her mouth, his left hand undid her towelling robe and fondled her breast, he pulled her head back, “You got great tit’s, I loved fucking off between them.”

She stood there unable to move as he gripped her hair with one hand and his other pulled the bottom of the jumper out before disappearing under it to pull her bra up releasing her tit’s for him to play with, that was the sight that greeted Desmond when he walked back in, but Toni had a bigger surprise.

Desmond was dressed in a lemon blouse and skirt with sling back sandals, he was clean-shaven and his slightly longish hair and been washed and was set in a feminine style, he had on a light make-up.

Robert didn’t stop fondling Toni’s tit’s as he said, “Well, well it’s Debbie, come in and join us,” he pulled up Toni’s jumper exposing her breast’s, “Don’t be jealous, you will soon have tit’s,” both Toni and Desmond just stood and looked at each other.

The Change of life.

Gerald broke the silence, “You two have had a long day and Toni has to get up for work tomorrow so I suggest we retire,” Toni moved towards her pathetic looking husband, but Robert pulled her back, “Oh no, Debbie goes with Gerald, you come with me,” he bent forward and whispered, “And I do mean cum,” the two men grabbed an arm each then Toni and Desmond were marched out of the room and upstairs in to different bedrooms.

Robert threw Toni in to the middle of the bedroom pulled up a chair, sat and lit a cigar, she put her hand to her mouth, “Please not in here,” in drew in the smoke.

“Young lady I will do as I please in your bedroom, and the next thing I choose to do is you, take your clothes off, nice and slow then put on some of your new work underwear.”

More tears, “Oh for god sake, just do it, lets have you looking the part before I let you play with me for about an hour, then a good blow job, followed by another bit of head-bobbing so as I’m hard enough for that cute ass of yours, you may begin.”

She looked at him as she undid her robe and let it fall, “What about Desmond, what are these injections?”

He let the cigar smoke out slowly, “You mean Debbie, I’ll try and explain, as far as I’m concerned I’m having you so bugger him and where Gerald’s concerned I do mean bugger,” he laughed at his pun, “And as for the injection’s, well, we all want Debbie with titties don’t we.”

He went back to his cigar as if nothing was happening, the poor frightened housewife stood there slowly taking her clothes off, he settled back in the chair as he gazed at the perfect body being unveiled in front of him.

He nodded at her shaking face and she let her panties drop, he licked his lips, “Mmmmm nice, bring that stool over here,” she picked up the stool and walked towards him, “Sit down, here in front of me.”

She sat naked in front of him, “Take my shoes and socks off and lick my feet, and how about you open your legs and play with your cunt while you suck my toe’s.”

As the lovely woman sucked at the sweaty toe’s being pushed in to her mouth, her fingers played between her legs. In the other room Gerald sat on the bed, his arms back supporting him, his legs open as he enjoy the sucking mouth of the pathetic Desmond.

Gerald enjoyed women but men were defiantly his favourite, he was really hard his cock was bursting, he gripped Desmond’s head, “Turn round and lift your skirt, I want to see if your as good with your ass as you are with your mouth.”

Trying to pull away from the hands Desmond mumbled, “No.”

A quick slap and the loud voice of Gerald telling him to get his ass on view stung him in to submission. Almost crying, Desmond turned and pulled up the lemon skirt, Gerald laughed as the stocking tops and suspenders came in to view. Desmond pushed his fingers in to the waistband of the matching lemon pants and pushed down until his round chubby ass cheeks were naked, “Pull your cheeks apart, show it to me.”

Gerald stroked his cock as the folds of Desmond’s ass parted revealing a little pink hole, Gerald stood up and took one step, the tip of his cock pushed at the entry, Desmond moaned another pathetic, “No, don’t do it to meeee.”

Gerald shoved himself in to the open hole, Desmond was tight but Gerald had fucked to many ass-holes and knew exactly what to do. He slapped Desmond’s hands away and placed his own on the hips in front of him.

Gerald thrust himself fully in and started to fuck, “Don’t be a cry baby Debbie, grip your ankles and enjoy.”

The sound of the squealing Desmond was easily heard in the bedroom opposite. Toni was still sitting on the stool in front of Robert but now she was bent forward a hand on each of his knees as her lips wrapped themselves around the fully erect cock.

She held the head inside her mouth as her tongue danced over it, her eyes up, staring in to Roberts grin, “Just a little longer with the tongue then it should be wet enough for it’s next journey.”

A couple of minutes later the sound of a sob signalled the fact that Toni was now on all fours in the middle of the bed, Robert knelt behind her tickling between her legs as he opened her ready for his thrust. The head of the cock, still wet from the lovely mouth pushed in, now the lovely mouth moaned, as both husband and wife gave up there ass-holes to the fucking pleasures of the two perverted men.

Robert heard Gerald’s cry and guessed he had filled Desmond’s ass so as if in unison he thrust harder in to Toni making her cry out as his cock pumped cream up her.

Both men took their victims to the shower and played with them as they cleaned themselves and them up, then to bed.

Desmond was forced to wear and silk shorty nightdress for Gerald’s amusement, by the time it was morning Desmond had sucked and been fucked four more times.

Toni was denied clothes or a lot of sleep, she to forced to do what ever Robert wanted, she pleaded with him to stop as he insisted she kissed and caressed him, sucked him, until his cock, balls and ass were wet from the working’s of her mouth, then she would be forced to sit on his rampant meat and fuck him using her cunt or ass muscles while he grinned up to her miserable face, taunting her about prison life as he pawed her bouncing tit’s.

Day one of the sentence.

Robert told Toni to kiss Debbie good-bye, he held the front door open while he played with the car keys, smiling at the sight of Desmond in and light cotton dress kissing Toni who stood taller than him in her high heeled red shoes, white stockings, the lace tops clung to her thighs.

A red knee length skirt, slit to the thigh at each side fitted snugly over her hips, her naked breasts could be seen clearly through the transparent blouse. Her hair held back in a clip cascaded down her back, Robert took her arm, “Your chauffeur awaits.”

Gerald and Desmond stood at the front door as the B M W purred away, “Wave nicely, she going to work and so are you,” he pulled him in and slammed the door before heading Desmond towards the kitchen.

It was 5.30pm as Gerald stood watching out of the window, knowing the car would be arriving with in minutes, he looked down at the shoulder length hair covering the head that sucked very slowly on his hard cock.

He looked at the Japanese style housecoat, smiling at the knowledge that he had black bra, pants, stocking and suspenders on under it.

Gerald put his hand on the head as the blue Jaguar stopped outside the door, he only saw Howard at first until Toni’s head rose from his lap, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Howard got out and zipped up his trousers, a dishevelled Toni got out the other side, she still looked beautiful but her eyes were a vacant glaze.

The door opened, Howard held Toni’s arm and pushed her in, her first sight was the pathetic Desmond on his knees sucking Gerald, still the glazed look never left her eye’s.

Gerald asked Howard if he’d had a good day, Howard nodded, “We all had a good day, our floor is very worker friendly,” Gerald said, “As good as this,” and he pumped another load down Desmond’s throat.

As Desmond knelt chocking, Howard said, “Just as good, plus one more hole, talking of hole’s there is one in my stomach, I take it there’s dinner, your hungry aren’t you Toni,” Toni just stood looking at the three men.

Gerald helped Desmond up, “Debbie has been a very good girl, I’ll make a good cook of her yet, you will enjoy a good meal while we let Toni and Debbie tell each other about their day and in detail, fancy a drink before we eat.”

As Gerald poured drinks, Howard took Toni upstairs and made her clean herself up, then he sat and watched as she changed in to new stocking’s with suspenders, a red thong and matching half-cut bra, only allowing her to cover this with a white nylon thigh length open bed-jacket, Howard felt his cock stir again as she sat brushing her hair.

Howard noticed how smooth Desmond’s arms were as he placed the four plates on the table, both men sat opposite each other allowing Toni and Desmond to face each other, Howard said, “Now which one is going first, I think, eerrr yes, Toni, and my dear tell it right from when you arrived at the building and I know you won’t leave out any tiny details.”

The husband and wife just stared at each other, Gerald picked up his wine glass, “Come on people, let’s drink to pleasures of the flesh, our pleasure your flesh.” Two firm hands, two shaking hands clinked glass’s before Howard said, “Toni use your mouth to tell Debbie or I’ll use it for something else, you choose,” Toni cleared her throat.

Toni looked down at her food and then started to mumble, Howard took her arm, “Look at Debbie and speak clearly, we all want to hear.” Her eyes filled with tears as she started.

Her story.

“Oh Desmond it was,” she was stopped, Howard gripped her arm again, “It’s Debbie to all of us, all of us,” her hatred was impossible to hind as she dabbed her eyes then continued.

“Deb, Debbie, Robert took me to the building, I had to go up in the lift in front of others, they looked at me, they made awful remarks at the way I was dressed, I thought I was pleased to get to the executive lift until I got out and saw your fathers office, they were all in there waiting for me.”

“Robert opened the door and pushed me in, the look on your fathers face was evil, as he said, “Good morning Toni, we are having a meeting come with me.” They led me to the boardroom, I was forced to stand as they all sat, your father crocked his finger at me, when I went to him he told me to get under the table, the meeting would last 1 hour, I would be expected to have sucked them all, I pleaded with him but he just laughed as he told me we would talk about it after I had made them all cum in my mouth.”

“Oh god Desmo, Debbie, it was horrorable, forced under that table, I was helpless as they held my head down on their filthy cocks, I kept banging my head as I tried to stop them pushing their meat down my throat, the hour seemed a lifetime.”

“ Your father just laughed at me, he told me to stop spitting out their filth it was along time until lunch and I would be busy in my office so I needed all my strength. It was your old one but now it only had a small desk in the corner to make room for a bed.”

He bundled me in, I fell to my knees sobbing I begged him to stop, he just stood their looking down at me, he said, I would have thought you’d had enough of being on your knees, as for me you on that bed on your back is next, I don’t know about the others, oh and you have got two hours of desk work before I finish my day off, by having you over it, now, sexy as you may look I think the modern expiration is, get your kit off.”

“Again I had to take my clothes off in front of those horrid men, your father encouraged others to stay and three face’s watched as your father fucked me, oh god I felt so ashamed, he had my legs up and they could see everything, when he finished I had to stay there as all three of them took their turn on me.”

“They were awful to me, after all that they had made me do it was still only midday and they insisted I sit with them for lunch, they kept me naked while they made me choose from the buffet, some of them wanted me as the plate again, your father told them they hadn’t time to clean me, besides I had work to do.”

“For the next two hours I worked as their secretary, they treated me as though nothing had happened the only difference was I was still naked, I asked if I could dress but your father said he liked me like this, I was so humiliated by everything, they even took me to the toilet and watched, it was disgusting.”

“When I finished the ledgers, Ray and Trevor had me on the bed, they were awful to me making me sit on a cock, I was facing Ray while Trevor pushed me down making me kiss Ray while he fucked me in the bottom.”

“After that, they left my laying on the bed as they started to close down, your father brought those clothes back, he told me Howard would be taking me home, I reached for the clothes but he said, that’s after I have done what I said, I asked what he meant, he just smiled and told me to bend over the desk and get my ass in the air.”

“Your father took me again this time from behind, my cunt was so sore, I was in so much pain, but no one showed me any sympathy,” she sobbed over her cold dinner, “Even this terrible man told me if my cunt was sore I could use my mouth around his cock on the way home,” Toni broke down and sobbed uncontrollable.”

Howard laughed, “Oh come on Toni, your cunt, tit’s and ass have been wasted on Debbie here, you needed what we are giving you, I know I needed it, ain’t that right Debbie you don’t mind us fucking your lovely lady. Well so now you know what your lovely fucking machine has been doing all-day, so what about you?”

His Story

Desmond sat there with the look of an attractive transvestite but his eyes were glazed in disbelief, Gerald shook him, “Come on Debbie their waiting.”

He spoke, his voice braking as he tried to look at his wife, “Toni forgive me, please, I thought it would make us happy, I didn’t want this to happen.”

Gerald interrupted, “Debbie we don’t need any sob stories, just think you’ve made me happy, now explain that to Toni.”

“Oh Toni I was forced in to our kitchen to have the first of today’s three injections, they make me feel so strange, I still don’t know why their doing this to me.”

Toni went to speak but Howard shook his head, Desmond continued, “After the injection, Gerald got me over the kitchen table lifted my skirt and pushed himself in to my ass, as he fucked me he put his hand round and got hold of my cock and started to play with me, I couldn’t help it I got hard he worked on me, wanking me off while he fucked me so hard, I came all over the table and his hand, he held me over until he finished fucking my ass.”

“Still with his cock up me he made me lick my own cum off the table then he pushed his wet fingers in to my mouth before I had to do the same with his cock.”

“Then we started cooking, he treated me like a little child, making do things for him, then coffee, I had to sit on the floor while we drank, Gerald stroked my hair calling me his little darling before he stood up and made me suck him again, he told me I had to learn to suck a cock all the way, I was to be his deep throat girl and he spent half an hour making me learn, pushing in slowly all the time getting it further down, I was choking.”

Gerald laughed, “Oh Debbie you do tell lies you made such lovely slurping noise you must be enjoying it, I distinctly heard some nice mmmmmmm sounds and it was defiantly you.”

“Desmond’s voice went up, “No, no, you forced me, you frightened me in to doing as you told me, you told me to make mmmmm noises and the slurping sound was when you made me use my tongue on you, please believe me Toni.”

Gerald’s laugh got louder, “Oh yes and I suppose all that rolling my cock round your mouth as your head bobbed up and down was something you only just learnt, I think not, I think you’re a bit of a faggot and you didn’t stop me spurting it all down your throat and guess what Toni, he swallowed it all.”

Desmond started to sob, “Please, Please Toni it’s not true,” Gerald was still laughing, “You’re a cock-sucking little faggot who love’s the old salami stick, go on, tell them about this afternoon.”

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers