Enjoying The Sins Of The Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

“We finished preparing the dinner then I had to get changed, I had to wear bra, pants, stockings and suspenders, he did my hair and made me put on make-up, then he watched me clean around the house, telling me I looked lovely when I bent over, he kept touching me before he said he wanted to take me to bed.”

Gerald banged his fist on the table, “You missed a bit, tell her.”

Desmond looked down, “During the time I was cleaning the bathroom he came in and sat on the toilet, he waited until I was close and then put his hand between my legs and started to stroke me. I was frightened not to do as I was told so I stood still, he played with my balls and I, I.”

Gerald banged the table again, “He got a stork on, didn’t you, you little faggot.”

“You made me cum you wouldn’t stop, I couldn’t help it you just kept pulling on me until I did, you know I didn’t want to lick it out of your hand, but you made me.”

Harold put his hand on Toni’s knee, “Did you know he was a bum bandit?” she shook her head.”

Desmond’s voice was full of panic, “I’m not, I’m not, believe me Toni, it’s you I want.”

Gerald sat back and announced to the others, “So you put up a fight when I took you to the bedroom again, as I remember, it was you in the bed first or have you a different story.”

Howard ran his hand up Toni’s leg, “I think we’ve heard enough, let’s leave them to wash up, you have another busy day tomorrow, I promised Randolph I would let you get some sleep so lets get to bed early I need some time to play with you.”

After the dining room was cleared, Gerald and Desmond went upstairs, Desmond stopped at the sound of his wife she was pleading with Howard to stop, as Desmond went towards his own room his ears filled with, “No, no not my ass, I’ll suck you again, please let me suck you, don’t do my ass please I’m begging you, I’ll ride your cock but my ass is so sore.”

As Gerald joined him he said, “Your ass better be alright,” Desmond went to move, Gerald held him, “Wait, lets hear.” The two men stood and listened to Howard tell Toni, “O K fuck bunny, your ether going to ride my cock and talk dirty, or am I going to fuck your ass, you better do it good, I can always slip out of one hole and up another.”

A pathetic voice came back, “Pla, please let me fuck you, I, eerrr, I want to sit on your big fat cock and have it up my, my cunt, you can play with my tit’s, I want you to play with my nipples, I, I errr really like it when you roll them in your fingers it makes them go hard. You do that to me while I work your cock into my cunt.”

As Gerald pushed Desmond in he heard, “Come on then shag pony get your legs open and tell me how you want me to have a suck at that juice cunt, then you can pleasure me,” Gerald laughed, “Come on Debbie lets you and me have the same bit of fun.”

Weekends follow weeks

It had been three weeks since that fate-full weekend; Toni sat in the backseat staring at the backs of two heads thinking about her life, her right hand pulled on the hard cock beside her.

She sighed as she remembered how Desmond looked while he worked in his fathers office, she knew how uncomfortable he was with his chest bound but it had to be, his breasts were now beginning to show, even though he had lost weight and was still wearing the same baggy suits.

She thought how much she was working at the office, she was only being fucked about four times a day, but there was the down side, there were more of them taking her home, another sigh, it was Friday, the weekend in front of her and there was Roland sitting in front.

She hated Roland, he was the nasty one, sex was a warped obsession with him, male, female he didn’t care and the kinkier the better, she was worried for Desmond’s sake, she had seen the hold-all he had put in the boot, and what made things worse when Trevor had asked him about it, he had grinned, “My little something for the weekend, it will keep our play things on their toes, literally.”

Roger smiled as she licked the thick white cream he had just pumped all over her hand as the car stopped out-side the house, she could see Charles stood beside Desmond, poor Desmond he looked so pathetic he was dressed in his home dress, his hair done nicely, a light make-up she winced when she heard Roland say, “Debbie’s getting a good handful, I hope I don’t make them to tender, still he will deserve it for what he tried to do.”

All six stood in the hall, Roland immediately took control, “Debbie shut the door and I hope you have cooked a good meal, Trevor you take Toni upstairs and dress her, befitting what she will be tonight, come Roger lets get a drink.”

Charles took Desmond back to the kitchen, Toni felt sick in her stomach as she heard Roland laughing, there was something evil in it, but she didn’t have time to think, Trevor was marching her upstairs.

As she entered her bedroom he took the coat off her, the tight top bulged out as it showed her breast’s and pert nipples, the short skirt looked disgusting as it didn’t even cover the straps of the suspenders that held up the dark seemed stockings, she tried not to look at him as he went to her wardrobe saying, “Well we said you’d be our whore and you certainly look like one, so what about tonight I wonder what our Roland want you in.”

As she showered he picked out a peek-a-boo bra, French knickers, suspenders, all in red satin, then dark stocking that had lots of lace patterning at the top, finished of with ankle strap high heels. She came out of the bathroom and stared at the out-fit, Trevor smiled at her, “Lets have you made up and with your hair swept over to one side, oh and get rid of that towel while you do it, no need to be shy, lets be honest I’ve fucked you enough times, but this week-end may be different.”

As she walked in to the lounge Roland mocked her with a hand clapping asking all the others to join in, when she stood beside him, he looked up her put his hand in his pocket and took out a red studded dog collar. “Here Debbie put this on Toni,” Desmond did as he was told and buckled round his wife’s neck.

“Here, clip this on,” Desmond took the lead from Roland and clipped it on to the collar, then pasted it back to Roland who tugged it, “Sit,” Toni knelt beside him, “This week-end both of you will transverse from servant to slave, Debbie go and change, I want you to look like Toni, then you may serve dinner.”

Toni knelt beside Roland as the four men continued drinking, Trevor pasted Roland a clean glass ash-tray, he filled it with red wine and put it at his feet, looked at Toni, “Drink my pet.” She knew what she was expected to do, on all fours she bent and lapped at the wine, “Don’t get any on the carpet my little bitch or I’ll rub your face in it.”

With her ass up Roland’s hand travelled down her back and started stroking over her silky soft knickers, pulling at the loose sides so he could finger her cunt, all-though Toni had finished she didn’t move as the finger pushed up between her soft cunt lips, thankfully Charles and Desmond arrived with the food.

As they all stood she went to do the same but a quick jerk down made sure she was on all fours as they approached the table. She looked up to see Desmond with the same collar and lead. Plates were put down beside Roland and Charles’s chairs and the loop’s of the lead’s put under them.

Trevor took a mouthful of food, chewed a bit, “What do you mean change from servant to slave,” Roland emptied his mouth took and small container from his pocket and emptied the contents on to the plate, the smell hit every-one, “Toni eat it.”

Toni shrank back in horror, “Never,” Roland didn’t say a word as he took the plate, turned it and shook the shit back into the container and replaced the lid, then carried on with another mouthful before saying, “Gentlemen would you not agree that Toni is what everyman would like to find in his bed in the morning?” there was a general nodding, “Right, but would it not be better to have total control on every command, NO matter what.”

After another set of nodding, Roland picked up his glass, “Here’s to this weekend and to slavery,” Toni was almost in tears at the quiet but evil menace she heard in his voice.

Roland took the lead from under his chair, “Toni sit on my knee,” Toni meekly obeyed. “Debbie, kneel and look at us,” Desmond’s head appeared, he looked ridiculous, hair and face made up staring over the food, but it was obvious that’s was what they wanted.

Roland took a tube from his pocket, squirted some clear jell on his finger and moved under Toni’s loose knickers, As she closed her eyes she tried to take in the situation, there she was sitting on this odious mans knee, his fingers up her cunt, watching was her husband dressed as a woman with his own breast’s and three men eating, worst of all what ever was being pushed up her cunt was making her tingle.

Roland felt her squirm, “Well Toni don’t you feel sexy, wet and sexy,” she looked away, the look of embarrassment on her face made the other three smile, “Put your arm around my neck, come on lets show Debbie how much fun your having and Debbie I don’t want to see your eye’s move from her.”

Roland’s arm went around Toni, his hand slid under her arm and up covering her right breast, his other finger’s now pushing hard in and out of her wet cunt, he felt her becoming tense and rigid on his lap, she gasped.

As Roland’s thumb rolled her nipples hard he moved his mouth to cover hers, reluctantly she moved her lips, before his lips closed over her, he said, “Debbie, I think Toni’s beginning to like this, can you smell her.”

His lips covered hers and he began to thoroughly explore her hot little mouth while his hands continued working on her body, Roland worked her until little gasps were forced from her, he looked at Desmond, “Your Toni has a lovely cunt and from the smell I think she likes me playing with it,” she shuddered, groaned as her juice spurted over Roland’s hand, “That cream has got you hot and cuming, I’m so pleased as this week-end I’ve got lots and it’s just for you.”

Roland never stopped finger fucking her, she was still hot and getting hotter, Roland bent and sucked on her nipple, then looked at Trevor, “You want to play with her, you want her hot wet cunt on your knee,” Trevor moved his chair to accommodate her, as she was pushed toward him Roland pasted the jell to him, soon he had three fingers up, fucking her, enjoying forcing moans out of the pretty mouth.

As Roland left the table he turned to Roger, “If he makes her cum before I get back, you keep her cunt hot and Charles as long as Debbie can see what we are doing to Toni’s cunt he can suck your cock.”

Desmond shouted, “No stop it, this must stop, no,” Roland smacked the back of Desmond’s head, “You better do as your told, believe by the end of this week-end you will hate the word no.”

As Roland returned, Roger had Toni sitting open legged on the table, Desmond was staring at his wife’s open cunt as Roger’s finger’s creamed in and out of her cunt and ass and much to Roland’s delight she was still moaning, they jumped as he roared, “Get them in the garage, now.”

Toni shuffled towards the adjoining garage door, her legs open, her knickers around her thighs, both her and Desmond dragged by their leads, she screamed as they entered.

The Swinging Scene

Roland stood beside the ropes and pulley’s that hung from the garage beams, he held two syringes, “Do come in, your injections await you, yes Toni we are going to improve your melons too,” the two captives struggled and kicked out.

Much as they put up a fight, Toni and Desmond soon hung by the wrists while Roland told Trevor to get some drinks, he ignored Toni’s pleading as he emptied the syringes into their ass’s then took his glass “Gentlemen, cheers, it’s going to be a long night.”

Roland walked over to his captives, “Do you know what a slave is?” Toni stammered, “It’s some-one who serves a master.”

Roland rolled and pulled her nipple between his fingers, “According to the dictionary it’s a person held legally in bondage who has lost all powers of resistance and will perform compulsory work with-out question.”

Desmond started to sob, “But we do as we are told,” Roland’s hand grabbed at Desmond’s jaw, “You think you do but not enough for your father, and that’s for me to put right,” he slapped the side of Desmond’s face, “By the end of this week-end you will understand what with-out question means.”

Roland looked at Roger, “Get their shoes off,” as Roger bent, Roland carried on, “You two will have noticed you are standing on a metal square, you are fastened by ropes to pulleys and I have some unusual toys in my bag, I am going to gag you both and play. When I and only I have decided we will stop, I will take the gag off and ask you if you are a slave, you will choose, then you will be tested, if you are a slave, good, if not we will do it all again.”

Their hysterical crying was soon silenced by ball gags, Roland unwound the extension lead before plugging in the cord from the metal squares, he held the control box took a sip from his drink, then staring at Toni he clicked the button once.

The other three men watched as Toni and Desmond started to groan, moving from one leg to the other, another click and the movement became frantic, Roland put it down and started to pull on the pulley. Desmond and Toni’s arm stretched up until they were on tiptoes, they could lift their feet up.

Roland picked up the holdall and opened it to the three men, first he took out four crocodile clips put two on Toni’s clit then two on Desmond’s sack, he smiled in to the screaming face’s before returning to the bag.

“Gentlemen pick your weapons.” Trevor looked in, he saw whips, paddles, riding crops and knotted ropes, he rubbed his chin, “I think a paddle for her pretty bum.”

The bag was offered to Charles, he smiled at the hanging Desmond, picked the riding crop and flicked it. Roger took the empty glass’s for a refill while Trevor and Charles stood behind the hanging pair, Roland smiled, “Take their minds off the pain of the clips so be my guest.”

Trevor was the first, swinging his arm back the paddle made a loud slap on the defenceless round ass hanging in front of him, Charles joined in, Roland and Roger lent by the wall and watched Toni and Desmond try to keep their feet off the hot metal while wiggling at the stinging ass’s.

Charles was the worst, stinging Desmond’s ass and cock; he pinched at his little breasts pulling hard on the nipple. Then as Toni turned away from the paddle he enjoyed catching her tit’s with flicks on her nipples.

Roland pulled hard on the pulleys and the two captives lifted off the floor, swinging franticly to escape the beating, all they achieved was for Toni to swing back into Trevor who ether sucked at her cunt or turned her ass or tit’s to the paddle and Desmond was whipped on the ass or balls.

Tears ran down their faces and the red strips criss crossed the bodies, Roland clicked the button then slowly started to lower them, Toni pulled her legs up, her bottom hung round and firm making an easy target for the paddling. Desmond was unable to bring his feet up, the smell of burning flesh filled the room as he screamed in to his gag.

The sweat glistened on Toni’s body she tried to put one foot down, this only served to open her slit to Trevor’s fingers and he took no time in ramming them up her to the knuckle, enjoying the squealing sound from behind the gag, but her noise was nothing compared to Desmond.

Roland said, “Can’t keep the feet up, poor Debbie here let me help,” he grabbed his feet, roped them and pulled backward, Desmond slumped forward, but Roland still let the rope slip through his hand, lowering him.

He swung, his tit’s or hips were going to be the first to touch the metal, Desmond could feel the heat as his hung down, as his cock twitched he squealed pathetically and shook his head.

Roland looked at Toni, “ Losing his ball’s won’t make a lot of difference to the big girly but your next, think your tit’s are fire proof,” Trevor whispered in her ear, “Can I tie these big tit’s up that will force those lovely nipple’s further out, they should feel the heat first?” she shook her head as she hopped from one foot to the other, another slap from the paddle forced tears from her eye’s.

Roland pulled the plug from the extension and moved the metal squares, “Take their gags off.”

Desmond cried like a baby but Toni stared at Roland as lit a cigar, took a long draw and held the hot tip above her nipple, quietly he said, “To be a slave or not to be a slave that is my question.”

Toni trembled as she hung in front of him, suddenly she whispered, “With-out question, master.”

It’s a testing time

Roland fumbled in his pocket, brought out the container and opened it, he put it to her lips, she immediately licked at the contents, he held it until her tongue had scooped at least half then past it to Charles who smiled at Desmond as he offered it up.

Desmond whined as he did the same, Roland looked back at Toni, “See it’s not that difficult, but that’s just the first test, lets see how you are in the bedroom.”

As they went in to the lounge, Roland decided on a toast, red wine was poured and he stood in front of them all, “To ten years of servitude, long may Toni and Debbie suck cock,” everybody drank, he noted no hesitation from Toni.

As the four men sat drinking, smoking, chatting, Desmond and Toni cleared away, washed up always running back to check the glass’s were full, until they sat in silence at the men’s feet, Roger had Toni massage his feet until they finished, Roland clicked his fingers, “Bedroom,” was all he had to say, and the two of them were up there.

Charles entered to find Desmond knelt at the foot of the bed, the other three had a totally naked Toni sat on the bed, Roland smiled at the other two, “You undress us then you will bath with us, before, well you know what.”

The bathing over the men returned to the bed. The three of them sat, Toni stood in front, “Entertain us,” Toni went in to a gyrating dance thrusting hip body at each man rolling her breast’s over them, straddling their legs with hers and rubbing her cunt up and down as she played with herself, Trevor smiled as she pushed her face at him, “You’re a shameless whore,” she giggled at him, “Yes and I’m proud of it, I’m your whore,” Roger joined in, “If you’re his whore and not mine then you should be punished.”

She purred over him, her hand squeezing his crutch, “Then punish me, spank me, do what you like to me,” he smiled back at her, “Go and fetch something to spank you with, you choose.”

She disappeared out of the bedroom but was back with-in a minute. She presented a thick strap to Roger then lay across his lap, thwack, she squealed, thwack, thwack, she cried out but arched her ass up, thwack, thwack, the red welts glowed, she wiggled, thwack, thwack, she slipped of his legs and knelt between them, “Thank you master, would you like your cock sucked by a whore?”

Roger smiled, “Beg me,” Toni put her hands together in front of her, “Please master please let me have that big long cock stuck in my throat, I love the taste, I want to have it all, all the way down and you must promise you won’t take it out until I have swallowed all your tasty juice, please, please, I’ll do all the work you just lay there and let me pleasure you.”

Roland smiled at the scene, “I don’t see why we all can’t enjoy such an offer, how about if our lovely whore sucks us all and just for fun we will set a time limit, all three emptied and swallowed with in ten minutes and she has to keep her hands behind her back or she will dance on the metal, a deal.”

Toni didn’t hesitate, “Get your cocks out and tell me when to start, I’m a good cocksucker,” Roland nodded, took of his trousers, as did the others, “Your time to prove how good a cocksucker you are starts now.”

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers