Enjoying Your Wife

Story Info
You watch me with your wife.
1.4k words
3.92
43.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsimes1
bigsimes1
44 Followers

We'd made the necessary changes to the furniture. Moving the full -mirror next to your chair, and swinging the sofa round too. Had a couple of beers, and chatted about God knows what, before we heard the footsteps outside the door. I glanced at you, and you smiled. The door opened, and we both turned to look, as Sue walked into the room. Wearing perfect make up, and hair swept back from her pretty face. Her dress, grey, thin straps, cut low across her breasts, tight across her stomach, before flaring out across her hips and finishing well above the knees. Black seamed stockings and high heels completed her look.

I stood up and passed her a glass of wine. "You look absolutely stunning"

"Thank you." She took a deep drink. "Do you think it's a bit short?" She spun on her toes, the dress flared up as she spun, giving us a flash of leg, and a brief glimpse of bare flesh above her stockings.

"No, no. I think it's the perfect length." I moved to stand behind her. Touching her gently on the shoulder, I made her step to the right, so she was stood facing you, and able to see herself in the mirror next to your chair. "What do you think, Adam?" I watched as you made eye contact with her, then slowly looked down her body to her shoes, then back up to her face.

"So beautiful. Dress could be a bit shorter though..." You grinned, "I do have a question though. Are you wearing tights or stockings for us tonight?"

Sue giggled. "Stockings, of course" I'm stood right behind her, gently stroking her bare arms. She looked at my reflection in the mirror. "You believe me, don't you, Simon?"

"Well, I really can't be sure. I think you should show us." You sat back in your chair, a smile growing on your face.

"Yes, I agree, I think you should show us. Now"

I took half a step back, and Sue reached down, and grabbed the hem of her dress in both hands. Slowly, her eyes flitting from yours to the reflection of mine, she lifted the hem up, exposing her thighs, then the tops of her stockings, and the straps of her suspenders. Watching in the mirror, I watched as she lifted the dress up higher, showing us both her sheer black panties. She shifted slightly, opening her legs just a few inches, an incredibly erotic sight. "Well, do you two believe me now?"

For a few seconds neither of us could speak. Without taking my eyes off the mirror, I managed to find the words. "OK, I believe you. But is your underwear a matching set?" Stepping back to stand immediately behind her, I reached up and grasped the zipper on the back of her dress, then slowly pulled it down to the small of her back. Then slowly, I slipped the straps off her shoulders, and watched as it slid to the floor, pooling round her feet. She stepped out of it, kicking it towards you. She shifted slightly, pushing one hip out, "well?"

I leant forward, kissing her gently on the shoulder. "Yes, all black, with small pink bows. A matching set indeed"

Sue gently pushed her panty covered bottom back into me, feeling my hardening cock. She moaned her appreciation. I reached for the clasp on her bra, and as I unclipped it, her hands flew up to hold the cups against her breasts. I kissed her on her shoulder again, then reached round and gently pulled her hands away, taking the bra with them. Sue's hands returned to her breasts, now cupping them, offering them to you, still in your chair. I slid my hands under hers, feeling the softness of her breasts, and the hardness of her erect nipples against my palms. I pulled her hard back against me, grinding my erect cock against her, pinching her nipples. One of her hands slides between us, grasping my hardness through my trousers. "Oh God Adam, I can feel his hard cock!"

You're sitting forward on the edge of your seat, your erection plain to see, watching another man strip your wife, caressing her body in front of you.

Still kissing her neck, and shoulder, I slowly move one hand from her breast, sliding it down over her flat stomach, diverting to trace a finger over her hip, then back, into the waistband of her panties. Sue scrabbles at my belt buckle behind her, tugging my trousers down as I slide my hand down over her mound, and gently into her. "Christ, you're shaved!" I gently bite her earlobe. "and you're wet too...Look at yourself in the mirror." Because the mirror is right next to your chair, she can see exactly what you can. Just wearing stockings and a suspender belt, with heels. Her panties pulled to one side, as I stand behind her, finger fucking her.

She moans loudly as my thumb rubs over her clit. "Adam? Adam, he's got a finger in me. Oh God. He's fingering me...!"

One handed I manage to pull my t shirt off, and kick my jeans away. Sue can feel my naked body against hers, as she grips my aching cock. As you strip off too, she cums, digging the nails of her hand into my thigh. It's a long, shuddering climax, I can feel her cunt contracting against my hand, now wet with her juices. As she recovers, she reaches out to grasp your cock too, before turning round to face me. For the first timee, we kiss. Not like 2 adults who have just met, but like lovers, open mouthed. Her tongue thrusts into my mouth, as she pulls you closer, now wanking both of us.

She breaks off our kiss. "You made me cum, now it's my turn to return the favour..." Glancing at you, she drops to her knees. Still holding my cock, she slowly licks her way along the underside, from my balls to the tip, tasting a drop of precum.

You kneel behind her, and as Sue takes my entire length in her mouth, you pull her now wet panties to one side, and slide your cock into her smooth cunt. She sobs with pleasure as you set a pace, slamming into her, grasping her hips. As you fuck, she matches your thrusts, sucking me deep into her mouth, cupping my full balls in her hand.

All too soon, I can feel my impending orgasm coming. "Sue? I'm gonna cum..." She moves her head back, so only the tip of my saliva covered cock is still in her mouth, and starts to wank me again. i can see her wedding ring as it rubs against my cock. You speed up too, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh adds to the heavy breathing...

I grab hold of her hair, now damp with her sweat, and with a grunt, I come. 2, 3, 4 spurts of my cum fills her mouth, as you shudder to your climax behind her. The feeling of two men both cumming in her gives Sue her second orgasm, and her head rolls back, letting my cock out of her mouth. The final ropes of my cum land on her face, to add to the rest now dribbling out of her lipstick smudged mouth.

I collapse back onto the sofa, and watch as you pull her up off of her hands, and hug her, as my cum trickles off her face onto her heaving, hard nippled tits. She gets to her feet, and on slightly wobbly legs, goes off to the kitchen. You sit back in your chair, and we smile at each other, both enjoying the afterglow of a frantic sex session.

Within minutes, Sue returns with drinks. Her makeup has been touched up, but her tits still glisten with a mixture of perspiration and my cum. Her panties have gone, and my cock twitches at the sight of her shaved cunt, still wet and with lips red from fucking. Her thighs and stocking tops are wet too, with your cum that has fallen on them.

Sue kneels in front of you, takes her glass, and slowly pours some of her wine onto your crotch. "Time to clean you up..." She leans forward, and begins lapping the mix of wine, your cum, and her own wetness from your cock. Within seconds, we are both hard again, and her licking becomes sucking. She wiggles her naked arse at me, her distended lips beckoning. I stand up and walk over to her, before sinking to my knees, my hard cock bumping against her stocking clad thigh, she opens her legs for me, and I look at you, silently asking your permission to fuck your beautiful, slutty wife.

You smile again, and nod...

bigsimes1
bigsimes1
44 Followers