Enlarging Hubby Ch. 04

Story Info
Jill milks Eric's prostate.
2.7k words
4.04
53.5k
40
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Much Semen

*** Eric ***

"Year?" I asked hesitatingly.

"Oh, yes, enlarging Pat and Brian didn't happen overnight. That first quarter inch on Brian was easy, the rate of growth slowed down after that. I think we mostly stretched the ligaments in his penis out over those first weeks, letting more of his internal penis hang on the outside. His actual growth rate was about a quarter inch every *month*. After a year, he went from six inches to about nine. We kept on him for another six months, and got one more inch. So, if you average the same, with your bigger starting size, it will be about a year to get you to eleven inches. Pat had a larger start and grew faster - he was a foot long after a year. I think it was all the body building and higher testosterone levels. He's quite the stud, and works out a lot."

With that, Jill slid up my penis until the big head popped out of her pussy. She swung off of me and laid down on the bed next to me.

"You're more excited than I've ever seen. So we're going to measure how much you'll ejaculate after all that. I want to flip you over. If I untie you, will you stay on all fours? Or do you want me retie you on the coffee table?"

"Coffee table," I said, grinning. Some of our best edging sessions had happened in the living room with that table. Before buying it, Jill had performed a mysterious set of measurements on my body, including shoulder width, distance from my neck to my pubic hair, forearm length, and thigh length. Kneeling, my chest and abdomen lay on the table surface, my arms can hang straight down and be fastened at the wrists to the table legs, and my thighs butt up against the other set of legs, making tying easy. Since my head hangs off the end, Jill usually places the table to line up with the couch, letting me rest my head on a cushion, or in her crotch to work her over with my tongue during a break. Most importantly, my penis and testicles hang freely behind and little under the table, giving her access from all angles to do whatever she wants to them.

"Okay, but first..." Jill reached into her bedside table and pulled out two special toys we occasionally used to capture my semen - a hollow penis plug and a large, clear plastic tube that attaches to it, with metric volume measurements marked on the side in cubic centimeters. The tube snapped at right angles to the five inch penis plug. The plug started thin at the tapered end meant to penetrate a man's urethra, then gradually flared like a long, thin cone to almost three eighths of an inch, before narrowing at the right angle attachment. It was an anniversary gift Jill gave me, along with the half-dozen orgasms it took to empty me out until I was dry. Jill grasped my enraged penis by the base, and slowly slid the fiendish device into my oozing pee hole.

I know how much she loves pretending to sexually torture me, so I played up my reaction to be painful rather than the exquisite pleasure I was feeling, both from the urethral stimulation and from having the surface drag through my swollen foreskin. "Oh God! Oh God!" I exclaimed. "No! No! It's too big!" all the while groaning with pleasure.

Jill caught on, pushing and then pulling back a little, working the plug into my cock, fucking me with it. "Oh, quit, you big baby. You can take it. I should push something even bigger down your little cock." She intentionally pulled the plug all the way out and reinserted it over and over again, then finally pushed the widest part down past my taut pee hole. I gasped as it stretched me open a little more than I could handle, then sighed as my opening contracting down to the smaller quarter inch tube connected to the collector. Once the plug was fully inserted, she untied my wrists from the headboard. I sat up.

"It's been a little while since we've used this," I observed.

"Far too long. Come on, let's get you into the living room." I swung my legs off the bed and followed her, my erection sticking up at a 45 degree angle. "Did you take an enema, like I asked?" Jill started asking me take enemas a year ago whenever she was gone on GNO. I love it when she slides a finger into me while I penetrate her - it makes me come even more than usual - and she likes her fingers to come out of me clean.

"I sure did. Four of them until everything ran clear."

Jill nodded approvingly. "Good. I want you giving yourself an enema when you get home every night, before you come and masturbate for me. Will you do that for me, love?" I nodded.

"Why don't you put the table facing the television?" I did so. This was going to be good - Jill would sometimes put in a video for me to watch while she extracted all of my semen. It looked like this was going to be one of those evenings. Then I laid down on the table, sliding up a little from the bottom so that my erect penis would hang mostly underneath it. She busied herself securing my wrists and thighs to the legs of the table, and again I was helplessly bound, and at her sexual whim. She snapped the collection cylinder to the end of the penis plug.

"Now, let's see how much I can get out of you."

With that, she lubricated her right index finger, and slowly worked it into my anus. I sighed contentedly, and prepared for her to start jacking my cock. I was about to explode, and had been teased so long that my prostate had become hard and uncomfortable.

*** Jill ***

My beautiful husband had agreed to everything I'd asked. I was in heaven! I was finally able to "come out of the closet" about my sexual past, my kinkiest desires, my current lovers, everything! I still regretted waiting so long - I could have been living my dream years ago if I'd done this earlier. I should have realized that Eric's love of bondage signalled a willingness for a CFNM relationship. And now I had it, just like Lisa! I'm not sure if Eric realized how much control he was giving up to me in pursuit of a monster penis. I had some serious plans for his sexual future.

And now I had my love firmly strapped to the milking table, completely at my mercy, with a hollow plug slid into his penis to collect semen. We were about to find out just how much he could produce.

Here's the thing about men's seminal production: you don't actually have to make them come in order to get their semen. Instead, you can take advantage of the fact that when they are sufficiently excited (as Eric had been for the past hour and a half) the prostate and seminal vesicles fill with fluid on little microscopic follicles. That's how Eric built up such a big load for our wedding day - the constant sex and masturbation without quite crossing over into an orgasm (and ejaculation) caused lots of follicles to fill overflowing with semen. After a few days it gets reabsorbed: I mostly wanted the psychological tension of his being held on edge for two weeks to enhance his orgasm the morning of our wedding, and result in as much pleasure for him as possible. Now he was again in that condition.

Anyway, once the fluids are in the follicles, you can get more cum out of a man by keeping him excited and simply massaging the liquid out. Eric was clearly more excited in that moment than he had ever been in his life. (I sure was. -Eric) So, if I harvested the existing semen out of him with massage, and didn't let him actually orgasm, he would continue to stay just as excited, and I could continue to harvest his semen. Simple. (And diabolical. -Eric)

I am quite expert at milking a man's prostate, having practiced for years on Brian and Pat. I'd never done it to Eric, and didn't think it had ever been done to him by someone else. He was in for quite a surprise. Normally when I say, "Let's see how much," I masturbate him to orgasm over and over, and collect the result with our little penis penetrator. This time, I was going to take all of his semen, and he wasn't going to experience any orgasms at all. I smiled quietly to myself, thinking what his reaction would be.

I wanted him to be able to see his penis, so I placed a medium sized mirror on the floor under the table. This allowed him to hang his head down and watch his cock and balls. I had done this in the past so he could enjoy watching how I would masturbate him and ejaculate on the mirror, but this time I wanted him to watch the fluid ooze out of his penis and collect in the cylinder. A special pornographic video for our private collection would be made of the event. I set up a quality video camera on a tripod in order to record his first milking for our later enjoyment, and patched it to the television screen.

I lubed my my index finger thoroughly and slid it into him a few inches with my palm facing down. He moaned appreciatively. Then I gently rubbed his hard prostate, making small circular motions first, then a sort of "come here" gesture facing downward. After thirty seconds, my husband was squirming against his bonds, unsure of what I was doing. "Aren't you going to finish me?" he asked plaintively.

"Of course, sweetie," I lied. "Let's just see where this goes. Relax. You may feel a little like you're going to pee, but you're not. This is going to get *all* of your semen out of you. Every drop." I continue the upside-down "come here" gesture with my finger buried in his rectum. "Just relax. Relax the come out. Relax." His penis stiffened and the veins on it stood out as I rubbed the little group of glands at its base inside his anus. Then the first of the thin, watery semen pushed its way through the penis plug and tube, and dribbled into the waiting cylinder. I pressed a little harder, and more pushed its way out, thicker than the previous dollop.

Eric dropped his head to look at the mirror under him, watching the semen drip gradually into the cylinder. His voice contained an interesting mix of pleasure and puzzlement. "How are you doing that? It feels really good, but I'm not coming." I then explained the mechanics of prostate massage and milking a man. All the while, more and more semen accumulated in the collector, with each motion of my finger.

"Ah, ah, ahhh..." Eric kept repeating, as spurt after weak spurt pushed its way out of his overtaxed prostate and seminal vesicles, and into the cylinder. After twenty minutes of prostate milking, there was no more to be had. I slid my index finger out of his anus, glad to see it was clean. He really had rinsed himself thoroughly. I reached under, and ran my fingers along his urethra, to where the penis plug penetrated four inches beneath the glans. A little more semen pushed out through the penis plug to drip into the cylinder. His erection remained rock hard.

"I got out all the semen. I'm going to let you rest for a few minutes, then I'm going to tease you to generate more." I placed a small footrest in front of my husband, slid it under his chin, and sat down in front of his face. I spread open my legs, and pulled my knees back with my hands to present him with as much exposed vagina and clit as possible. "Now lick."

Eric dutifully lapped my genitals, running his soft, flattened tongue up and down my inner and outer labia, and my clitoral hood. It was like being licked by a dog. "Mmmm, so good," I murmured. Covering my pussy with so much tongue at once, he brought me to orgasm fast and hard. I held is face and rubbed my pussy juice all over his nose and cheeks and chin as I spasmed, and kept his face pressed against my pussy even after my orgasm had ended. He held still, and simply breathed in my scent.

"Now to make some more sperm," I said, and got up from the foot rest. Squatting down to inspect his penis, I noticed that he was leaking precum again, rinsing the last of the semen out of the penis plug and into the collection cylinder. The cylinder held an astonishing 32 ml (about six and a half teaspoons) of semen. Ordinarily, a man ejaculates between one and five ml, and Eric as much as 15 ml - he would classify as having hyperspermia. The milking was working - we had already broken the record 30 ml I had gotten out of him with orgasms on our last anniversary.

I lightly pulled his swollen foreskin forward of his glans, stretching it half an inch. "Don't come," I admonished. I gently stretched and released the prepuce.

After a minute, Eric exclaimed, "I'm close!" and I let go of his penis. I slipped my index and middle fingers into his anus, and gently massaged his prostate. Eric groaned and released a small trickle of semen over the next few minutes.

I repeated the stimulation / massage cycle over and over. My husband begged me to stop and let him come, but I refused. "You need to be emptied. It's bad to hold all this semen in. While we are enlarging your penis, this is how we are going to release it, not with penis orgasms." I continued to extract it for another half an hour.

It was approaching midnight when I finished filling the cylinder. Between the bondage, hours of teasing, the kinkiness of feeding him Pat's semen, and the prostate massage, I had collected 47 ml of semen and precum from my husband. That was a whopping quarter of a cup, and didn't even count the precum he had leaked all over himself when he was tied to the bed.

"Baby, I'm done taking your semen," I said, gently rubbing his tight ass. "And I got a huge amount! Look at it all!" I picked up the cylinder and brought it around so Eric could look at it. "Isn't that amazing? This is going to be quite a record to try to break! You almost filled the cylinder!" The cylinder was 50 ml. I couldn't wait to try to overflow it, but some other time, when it wasn't so late. There was one last thing I wanted to do to him. I set the cylinder down next to my husband on the coffee table, and took pictures of him with the cylinder as proof of his amazing production.

"Now I want you to reabsorb the testosterone in your semen," I said. "There are two ways to do it. Drinking it means it goes into your stomach, and some of it will be destroyed by digestion. Plus, you already drank quite a bit of Pat's semen tonight. So I'm going to inject it back into your anus and leave it there tonight for your body to absorb. Let me get a few things."

With that, I left the room and reentered my walk-in closet. I rummaged in the special sex drawer of my closet organizer and pulled out a medium size syringe with no needle, and a two-ended dildo. It was time to introduce my husband to the pleasures of penetration. He was going to be my bitch tonight.