Enlightened Descent Ch. 09

Story Info
Both Allison and Penelope must face new challenges.
5.9k words
4.44
10.6k
7

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
414 Followers

This story deals with various aspects of abduction, slavery (actual, not role play), intense humiliation, autoeroticism, exhibitionism, and hair removal or shaving.

IF YOU FIND SITUATIONS DEALING WITH NON-CONSENSUAL SEX AND SLAVERY UNAPPEALING, PLEASE STOP NOW! If, however, you can continue with an open mind, and read this as it is meant to be, a work of complete fiction...

Enjoy!

Saphhia

Chapter Nine

Allison awoke in her bed, not knowing how she got there. The last few days were a blur of pleasure and pain. She had been whipped, flogged, tied and tortured, Marga pushing her to what she thought was her absolute limit. Her skin still bore the marks of her punishments, several that lashed haphazardly over her hairless sex. She rubbed herself, albeit a bit painfully, as she remembered the previous evening's activities.

Allison had no idea what time it was, there not being a clock in her small room. The sun was up however, and she knew that she best rouse herself and see to her Mistress' needs. She didn't think to don any clothing, as this had never been her habit over the past months, when she served Asha. Allison sighed as she thought about her, wondering how she did with being married, and fearing for her at the same time. The man she was being forced to marry was old fashioned, and Allison knew all too well what the man would demand of Asha. She tried not to think of it.

The night before was a flurry of humiliation and sexual exploitation. Unlike the palace, Allison's nudity seemed to amuse the servants and staff of Marga's household, who were all dressed in traditional livery. One comment seemed to stick in her mind however, as it came from a particularly beautiful woman, dressed impeccably and obviously not part of the staff.

"You are a filthy little whore, aren't you." A statement rather than a question. Could this be the same woman that had joined Marga in her chambers the night before. If it was, the transformation from lusty lady, to conservative businesswoman was remarkable. Her words burned, all the way to her sex, eliciting a response all to familiar to her. Arousal through abject humiliation. Was this her new lot in life?

Asha at least treated her with a modicum of respect for her position, even if that position was as her slave. The condescension she was offered both in the palace and the harem house, was one of accepted status.

Here, in London, she seemed to be seen as something to be loathed, or even sneered at, as in the case of the woman she had just encountered in the passage. Marga may have felt differently about her, but everyone else obviously saw her for what she was becoming. Did it really only take one night in that pit of a dungeon, to lower her self esteem to naught. For a moment she thought about how she had debased herself by squirming on that filthy floor, wallowing in the mixture of grime and urine, her own urine, which she had spilled deliberately. Allison shuddered visibly.

At last she came to a set of doors that appeared to the same ones she vaguely remembered from the night before. She knocked gently but did not hear a reply. Again, she knocked, but nothing. Startling her, a young maid came up beside her and knocked firmly, looking Allison up and down with a smirk. She did not wait for a response but simply pushed in, holding her hand up behind her to keep Allison at the entrance.

"That naked hairless girl is out in the hall. I believe she wishes to see you, Madam." A certain air of contempt was obvious in her tone.

There was some groaning, and then a labored "Fine, leave her." Allison was taken by the arm and led to the bed, the maid forcing her down to her knees.

"Wait here, slut." The maid spat.

"She's very good with her tongue, Elise. You must let her please you." Marga rolled onto her side, propping her head up with her hand, her elbow sunk deeply into a silk cased pillow. The maid lifted her skirt and Allison was surprised to see that she wore no panties. Unlike her own, her sex was well concealed beneath a forest of chestnut curls.

There was no hesitation as Allison moved between her legs, sitting on her heels as Elise positioned herself over her. Her scent was strong, and there may have even been the lingering essence of male arousal in her abundant bush. It had been so long since she had sampled the pleasure a man could bestow, but as she thought of it, Allison found she was repulsed by the thought of it.

Elise moaned as Allison lapped at her clitoris, which swelled and elongated with the attention. As she became more and more aroused, the juice that soaked Allison's lips and chin became all consuming to her. She redoubled her efforts, wanting more of the musky liquid to soak her. Between her legs Allison could feel her own excitement building, but she dare not touch herself. She knew better. Finally, she felt Elise clasp her fingers over her hairless scalp, and press herself into Allison's pliant mouth.

"Ahhh, you're such a skillful whore. Yes! You are!" Elise screamed as she came, literally soaking Allison with her release, the pungent elixir drooling onto Allison's breasts. As Elise stepped back, she placed her spread fingers over Allison's face and pushed her back, causing her to topple over onto the oriental rug. "Do you even realize what an ugly scag you are?" Elise snarled.

Allison said nothing, cowering under the maid's obvious revulsion. Finally, Marga interjected. "Elise, darling. Allison is but a slave, but she does have feelings." Marga slipped out of bed, naked, and bent to help Allison back to her knees.

"Slut." Elise gave Allison the parting shot before she stepped away, the evidence of her orgasm still fresh and wet down Allison's front.

As the door closed, Marga sat down next to her slave, and ran her fingers over her head, enjoying the smoothness of it in her open expression. "She is very strong," Marga ran a finger through the transparent liquid that coated Allison's chin, and brought it to her nose. "in more ways than you know." Marga stood, looking down on Allison as she knelt, eyes down. "You are going to get to know her very well indeed, my slave. She is my personal maid, and as such will hold full sway over you in my absence." Marga lifted Allison's chin, shaking her head slightly back and forth. "You best find a way to please her, my pet, or your life will be quite unpleasant."

"Are you leaving, Mistress?" Allison asked, meekly. She knew that speaking unbidden rarely went well for her in the past.

"Why yes, my little puddle. I am heading back to Qatar for the wedding of my cousin. I thought you knew this was an imminent possibility. Asha is quite beside herself and her brother has asked for me to help her cope with the changes that are coming in her life." Allison felt her heart drop in her chest as she knelt at Marga's feet. "I am afraid she will not enjoy what he is planning, but it cannot be helped."

"I pray he does not hurt her, Mistress." Allison sobbed. "Please do not let him hurt her."

"Oh, my dear slave. I think you over estimate my influence. Here, in London, I may be wealthy and powerful, but in Qatar, I am just a woman, chattel to be bargained and possessed." Marga slumped down on her bed, pulling the sheet up around herself. "All I will be able to do is comfort Asha and help her through whatever is to come. Do you know that each time I go there, I worry that I will be taken and shown my place? I know that my cousin the sheik, sees me as evil for having taken on the customs of western society. I am quite surprised that he is allowing me there at all, especially now."

"I am sorry you are leaving, but glad that you will be there for Asha." Allison said softly.

"Ah, you are a good slave, but one that has a propensity for humiliation. Elise is well aware of this and has my blessing when it comes to your treatment. You may find her quite a bit harsher in her authority over you, so I am anxious to see what she has wrought upon my return." Marga sat, sliding forward and spreading her legs. "Do not disappoint me slave." Allison saw what was expected of her, so she moved around, centering herself and lowering her mouth to her Mistress' sex.

Allison loved the warm, exotic scent of Marga, sliding her nose through the copious juice before allowing her tongue to split the folds of the delicate flower. Salty and sweet at once, she lathed her Mistress over and over until Marga guided her mouth to her clitoris, and ordered her to suck, and suck hard. Allison did exactly as she was commanded, with her Mistress' hands clasped firmly over her bald head. The hardened bud of pink flesh enlarged in her mouth, as Allison tried so hard to bring her Mistress to orgasm.

Finally, after several minutes of squirming and moaning, Marga came with a stifled cry, that signaled to Allison that she should hold, and bite ever so slightly as Asha had taught her. When she had caught her breath at last, Marga tiled Allison's head upward. "You do have such a talented tongue, my slave. I will miss that."

"Please, take me with you, Mistress." Allison begged, eliciting a smile from her better.

"Don't be silly, pet. You have no papers, no identification and I am flying commercial this time, so it is quite out of the question." Marga mused.

Allison realized that she was right, of course. Everything she was must be long gone by now, back in her New Jersey apartment. She wondered if Penny had kept any of it, then shuddered bitterly over the treachery of her friend. No, she was certain that Penelope would have discarded or destroyed any evidence of her existence.

An incredibly low sensation crept over Allison's skin, the utter humiliation of being nothing more than a pet. She longed for the filth of the dungeon cell that she had been placed in that first night, not quite believing her own depravity. This was part of her, of who she was. Even when she was free, and working, her sexual appetite for self-degradation was keen. Penelope had exploited this in her and pushed her to new and devastating lows. She wondered about her for a moment, imagining Penny ensnaring another girl for her amusement.

*

Penelope gagged on the hardened flesh of Chang's cock, as it was thrust in and out of her mouth with increasing vigor. He was close to coming, and Penelope prepared herself for the eruption of semen that would soon coat the back of her throat.

"I do enjoy this." Chang declared, as he rubbed Penelope's bald head with his fingers. "It lowers a girl so efficiently, an instant status marker if you will."

Penelope struggled to cope with the taste in her mouth as the man spoke languidly in his post orgasmic felicity. She had been put through her paces by Mr. Chang over the last few days. He had fucked her cunt so many times it was raw, and had not left her ass alone either, seeming to enjoy the tightness of her nether sphincter. Now, as if exploiting her every hole, he seemed intent on coming in her mouth six to seven times a day.

She felt dirty, unwashed, mostly because she was. Penelope had not been afforded a bath of any sort in days, and she knew her body was rank. But this didn't seem to bother the man, who enjoyed watching her as she struggled to keep up with his needs. The rag that she had worn upon her arrival was long gone, tossed in the garbage, and most likely burned. Now she had nothing but her skin to cover her.

Each morning, Chang would shave her, using an ornate straight razor which deftly used to caress the hair from her body. Penelope had developed a sort of aroused resignation, as she submitted to his blade. Now, she almost looked forward to the attention. Each night, as Chang retired to his bedroom, Penelope was left to sleep wherever she could. She usually ended up on the small sofa that was barely long enough for her to lie in. The nights were cold, as everything seemed to be in that part of the world, and she struggled to stay warm.

On a few occasions, she had masturbated, not having been given any instruction not to. Most of the time she thought of Allison as she played. Slowly, however, her own predicament began to creep into her fantasies, her mind filled with a conglomerate of Allison's humiliating fall, mixed with her own as her fingers extracted her release.

As she squatted over the rancid hole that passed as a toilet in that country, she heard Chang stirring in his bedroom. She prepared herself for the morning ritual he seemed to enjoy so much, and which she seemed to enjoy more and more. Today was to be different than the past several since her enslavement to him.

When Chang emerged from his room, he was dressed not in the silk dressing robe he usually wore, but in a fine tailored suit. "I'm afraid I have been called away. I won't be back for several weeks." He said, nonchalantly. "I cannot simply leave you here to fend for yourself, now can I?" Shaking his head. "No, I am delivering you to a close friend who will watch over you in my absence." In a way, she looked forward to a break from Chang's constant sexual attentions. "A car will be arriving in a few minutes." He tossed a one-piece cargo suit to her, and instructed her to put it on, quickly.

It seemed like any other SUV, if it wasn't for the seal on the door, indicating some diplomatic affiliation. Of course, it was all in hanzi, so she had no clue what it actually meant. They drove for some time, and she had no idea where they were taking her as they snaked through narrow streets, avoiding people as they walked. The vehicle stopped at a gate in a large wall, topped with what appeared to be concertina wire. It looked suspiciously like a prison, and Penelope squirmed in her seat.

"All is not as it appears, slave." Chang stated, whispering in her ear. As they drove through the gates, she was relieved to see that a very well-appointed house stood at the center of a large courtyard created by the rather imposing walls. "Remove the garment." Chang spat, suddenly.

Startled by his tone, Penelope did as he asked, depositing the plain looking suit into his outstretched hand. While she was undressing, two rather frightening looking men emerged from the house and stood side by side at the door of the truck. So struck by the men when she saw them, Penelope gasped involuntarily. "No, my slave. All is not as it appears." With a nod from Chang, the two men opened the door closest to Penelope and extracted her from the vehicle rather roughly. Chang spoke tersely with the men in Chinese, but they said nothing as they escorted their charge inside, one of them at each of her arms.

*

Allison watched as the limo pulled away from the house, some three floors below. She was saddened on two accounts: that she would be at the whim of Marga's maid, Elise and that Marga would be where she so desperately wanted to be, at Asha's side.

She sat and sulked for a short while, looking out the window of her small bedroom. It wasn't long however, before Elisa came looking for her. "We cannot have you running about the house with nothing on." Elise snapped, tossing a maids' uniform next to her on the bed. Allison wasn't surprised by her attitude towards her, knowing full well that she was well beneath Elise on the pecking order. She took the clothing graciously and donned it as quickly as she could. Not being used to wearing anything at all, it was a strange feeling to do so.

Surprisingly, the livery fit her quite well, and as she stood, Elise straightened the uniform to her liking before leading her out of her bedroom and down the hall. "While I'm in charge of you, you shan't be sleeping in so fine a room. Madam has chosen to house you there, and when she is here I cannot contradict her." Elise opened the door a small dark closet of a room, so dark in fact that it was difficult for Allison to see inside. "As it happens, Madam will be away for some time, and has left you under my explicit control. This will now be your room, slave"

Allison peered into the room, being pushed forward by Elise, her hand insistent against the small of her back. There was no window, and the only light bled in from the hallway. As her eyes adjusted, she saw the small cot-like bed pushed against the far wall, beside which was a very utilitarian table with a single lamp. There was nothing else. Allison nodded as she took in the spartan arrangements. Allison didn't miss the fact that Elise had referred to her as slave, and now assumed that she would indeed call Elise, Mistress, in return. "Thank you, Mistress."

"I am glad that you are so fast to learn your place. You will find a single hook on the back of the door. You will remove your uniform when you are sent here, hanging it carefully on this hook. The uniform is for modesty's sake only, therefore, shoes and underwear will be unnecessary." Elise waiting for Allison's reply, but she only nodded. Allison also wondered if Elise thought she was punishing her by keeping her naked in her room, when in fact, she was far more comfortable that way. "You will stay here until I have need of you." And with that, Elise closed the door.

The darkness was instantly complete, and Allison had to struggle to find the switch on the lamp. The light threw a very harsh shadow, being without a shade, and it made her feel odd. She stripped immediately and hung the uniform from its hook, as she had been instructed. The bed was not soft, but it was far more comfortable than her bunk in the harem dormitory. She wondered if Elise knew what she had been through in Qatar, smiling assuredly with the knowledge that didn't. Whatever she throws at me, I have seen worse, she thought.

There was nothing to do in the room, so Allison made use of the only entertainment she had available to her. Switching off the light, she imagined Asha standing before her. She could actually feel the smooth marble beneath her knees as she splayed her legs wide. Asha smiled, the most beautiful face she had ever known, and Allison imagined bending forward to kiss her feet as she had done so many times. "You are such a good pet, Edim Alshaer." Her sex gushed with the thought of her former name being spoken as Asha's smooth leg ran under her tongue. The heaven-sent nectar, the mere thought of its luscious scent, a memory so vivid that Allison swore she could taste it on her lips.

Allison's fingers played furiously with her clitoris, while her opposite hand delved into herself deeply, forcing a shivering moan from her lips. "Asha." She sighed, the name a whisper on her lips. As she spoke it, her body erupted in a shattering orgasm that left her panting for breath.

In that languid state, Allison realized that she was weeping. She missed Asha so much in that moment that it literally hurt in her chest. For months, Allison's entire world revolved around this woman, and even though Asha had been harsh with her at first, the bond between them was undeniable.

Allison was not allowed to rest in that miserable state for long however, for Elise returned. She did not bother to knock, but rather barged into the small room, spraying light across Allison's naked form, still spread lewdly on the bed. "What have you been doing in here? It reeks of sex."

"I'm sorry Mistress. I did not realize it was against the rules." Allison apologized.

"It is not, although if I had my say, it would be. No, Madam left strict instructions that there would be no impeding your self-gratification. Put on your uniform. I have a chore for you." Elise stood by, while Allison quickly donned the black and white dress. "Follow me."

Allison knew that even with the uniform on, without the protection of panties, her scent was trailing behind her as she walked. It aroused her to hear the snide comments being made behind her back, as she followed Elise into the basement. Her sex twitched violently as they approached the heavy wooden door, behind which she had made such a spectacle of herself.

Saphhia
Saphhia
414 Followers
12