Enlightened Descent Ch. 12

Story Info
Asha and Allison are thrown together and Penny is sold.
6.3k words
4.53
11.4k
7

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers

This story deals with various aspects of abduction, slavery (actual, not role play), intense humiliation, autoeroticism, exhibitionism, and hair removal or shaving.

IF YOU FIND SITUATIONS DEALING WITH NON-CONSENSUAL SEX AND SLAVERY UNAPPEALING, PLEASE STOP NOW! If, however, you can continue with an open mind, and read this as it is meant to be, a work of complete fiction...

Enjoy!

Saphhia

Chapter Twelve

The room that Penny had been moved to was really little more than a container. It was one of many, stacked in two rows, where other 'dolls' were being kept awaiting their sale. It had been nearly a week since she had been released from the medical facility, and she had yet to become accustomed to her new form.

Even though all of her alterations were troubling to her, the most awkward to get used to were her absolutely ridiculous breasts. Literally the size of bowling balls, they managed to inject themselves into nearly everything she did. During meals, they prevented her from pulling close to a table, forcing to eat from her plate at arm's length.

Her plasticized skin was almost frightening to look at, but other than its appearance, acted no differently than she remembered her normal skin. Her removable teeth were to be removed every night, as would any denture, and placed in an ultrasonic cleaning tray. They didn't resemble her real teeth at all, as perfect as they appeared. Too perfect, she thought.

Thankfully, the staff at this factory, which is exactly what it was, were kind enough to have excluded a mirror in her room. Penny knew that if there was one, she would have spent all too much time mourning the loss of herself in its reflection.

The food she was forced to eat was quite different and contained some form of shiny substance. She assumed that it was to do with the maintenance of her skin. They all ate together at a table set up in front of the containers. All of the other dolls were female, but not all were as she was. Some had hair, some didn't, some had crazy alterations as she had, and some were quite modest. She guessed that each of them were to meet some sort of model code. There were six dolls with the same modifications as hers, and each sported a similar number embossed on the back of their neck. Penny knew her number to be 36361, and each of the others in her group all had numbers beginning with 36. The other 'models' were coded differently.

At the end of each day, which consisted of training, in every form of sexual pleasure she could imagine, they were each placed inside their containers. The maintenance module would extend from the wall, where she would be allowed to use the facilities, and deposit her teeth. The outlandish makeup that she had assumed to be just that, was actually permanently dyed into the polymer of her skin.

That particular evening, there was a break in the routine she had become somewhat accustomed to. Where a moderately comfortable bed would normally have folded down from the wall, there now sat a reclining chair. At first, she was hesitant to sit in it, not knowing if this was in preparation for some new modification. Eventually however, she grew fatigued and as there was nowhere else to go, sat reluctantly in the sleek recliner.

As soon as her flesh touched the plastic of the chair, she was encased in a rubberized sheath from the neck down, holding her firmly to the surface of the recliner. Penny panicked, fully expecting an entourage of technicians to come filing into her room. No one ever came.

Aside from being slightly warm, the rubber sheath was not uncomfortable. And so, 36361 slipped into the night, confident that the morning would bring the same routine as always.

Allison wept for her Mistress, as the gruff dermatologist worked to remove her hair. Unlike her own, Asha's hair was thicker and more painful to remove. Ms. Carter seemed to delight in the discomfort she was causing Asha, who remained stoic throughout the entire session.

Allison's session was much quicker, as this was her third, and the remaining hair was nearly non-existent. Asha watched closely as the woman skimmed over the surface of Allison's scalp, the ghostly blue light doing its worst.

As the Ms. Carter packed her gear, Marga came into the room and spoke to her quietly.

"But that is too soon. I could damage her skin." The woman complained. Marga stood with her arms crossed, until she relented. With that, Marga left us. Allison was applying the cream to Asha's scalp as Ms. Carter left. "It seems your Mistress is insistent that I complete your depilation within a month. You..." she pointed a slender finger at Allison. "...are nearly done. But you, it may be trying for you, but I promised your Mistress that you will be done, so, you will be done." Closing the door behind her, it left Asha a bit teary.

"My cousin means to tear me down, piece and piece, I'm afraid." She sulked. Already her skin was recovering, unlike Allison's, which remained red for days. "You see, she has always thought of me as this untouchable royal. Now that she will have free reign, I am frightened by what she may hold in store for me."

"Don't be afraid, Mistress..."

"You must not call me that, Allison. For now, let us be equals in our servitude to my cousin." Asha insisted.

"I you wish, Asha." Allison pulled in and gave her a very wet and sensuous kiss, eliciting an electric response.

"I have always loved you... Allison."

"As I have loved you." Allison squeezed Asha, their naked skin slick from the pain they had just endured. "I'm not certain what Marga will have for us today, but until there is something specific, you should accompany me for my duties."

They returned to Allison's quarters, where they each donned livery suitable for their station. Allison could sense that there was a certain amount of discomfort associated with the clothing Asha was wearing. "I think you might be more comfortable naked." Allison smiled. "But, Elise would not hear of it, I'm afraid."

"Elise?"

"Elise is my superior, and yours as well, if I know Marga. She will want you to know the condescension as I have. Elise is mean, cruel even. Sometime, I will tell you what she once did to me." Allison said, warily.

"I'm almost afraid to know." Asha followed Allison out into the house, proceeding to the kitchen, where she would surely have some menial task assigned to her.

"You. You're a bit late luv." The very British cook exclaimed.

Alison ran her hand over her glassy smooth scalp. "Dermatologist."

"Baldy." The woman mocked, running her wet fingers over both their heads. "Who's your friend?"

Not having decided on a name, and certain the use of her real name was a bad idea, Allison just shrugged. "Mistress has not given her name."

"Well, then. I s'pose you can just tag along and give 'baldy' an 'and for today." The woman smirked. "Elise wants you to clean out the, well, the rooms in the basement again today."

Allison nodded, and slipped out of the kitchen with Asha in tow. "I have to clean these hideous rooms at least twice a week." Allison complained. "I think Elise enjoys knowing that it is the lowest and most unpleasant job in the house."

"And that is why it is our place to clean them." Asha added.

The basement was as dark and dreary as ever, as they reached the bottom of the long staircase. No one guarded the place that day, and so Allison knew that there was no one imprisoned there.

"These look like the cells in my brother's prison house." Asha commented.

"That's because they are cells. When I first arrived, I was kept down here." Allison didn't elaborate on the depths of depravity she sunk to that night.

"I hate to think of you in one these dark places." Asha opened the door to one of the rooms and turned her nose up at the smell.

"They stink. No matter how much I scrub or clean, they end up this way. It makes me wonder if they're being used more than I know." Allison opened the wet sink room and began removing her livery.

Asha raised her brow, which was only barely perceptible without her distinctive eyebrows. "No clothes?"

"We have to do this naked, or our uniforms would be ruined." Allison regarded Asha inquisitively. "I so wish that Ms. Carter had not removed your eyebrows, Asha."

"Why. You have none." Asha ran her fingertips over Allison's face.

"No. I do not." Allison agreed. "Do you enjoy this at all, Asha?"

"If you mean, do I enjoy being a slave, then no. But it is far more complex than that. I do enjoy being with you, Allison. So, being reduced to nothing more than your equal is..., how shall I say, titillating." Asha thought for a moment. "In fact, I can see myself in service to you as your slave." Asha admitted.

"A slave to a slave?" Allison whispered.

Asha said nothing, not wanting to cause Allison any angst. Soon enough it may come to that, if it hadn't already. What lay ahead for her was a serious question, but knowing her cousin, it would be nothing short of degrading. She ran her hand over her smooth scalp. This was only the beginning.

Penny awoke still strapped to the recliner which seemed to show inclination to release her, even with her stirrings. The tight rubber sheath still held her firm, but something more was happening. The room seemed to shake. Along with the constant rumbling of the walls, a noise seemed to filter in through from outside. She was moving. The entire room, with her inside was moving. There had been a reason the rooms looked like containers. That was precisely what they were.

A whole hew fear overtook her, as she lay helpless in her rubber cocoon. Where was she going? Had she been sold? What new horrors awaited her upon her arrival? She feared that she would know soon enough. One thing she hoped, was that wherever she was being taken, it was someplace hell and gone from China. That place had been nothing but a living hell from her.

She wondered how long she had been on the move and had no idea as to the time of day. She was beginning to get hungry, and other needs were pressing as well. Soon she would have no choice but to relieve herself where she sat, and that would undoubtedly bring some sort of punishment when she did reach her destination.

After a short time, she drifted off sleep once again, for lack of anything else to do. It was not long afterwards that her room came to a shuttering halt. Having been awakened by it, she had no idea how sudden the jolt had been. She certainly wasn't moving.

As suddenly as it had appeared, the runner sheath withdrew from her body. She was ashamed by the mess she had made, but what choice had been given her. Fortunately, as soon as she rose from the recliner, it disappeared back into the wall, and her maintenance module opened.

She hurried to cleanse herself in the meager shower that it provided, as well as retrieve her teeth from the ultrasonic cleaning tray. To her dismay, they failed to attach themselves to her gums. After numerous attempts, Penny returned the shining white pearls to the tray. They disappeared into the wall as they always did. Obviously, someone had disabled the magnets, deliberately or not.

A blue ring of light appeared in the center of the room, with two naked footprints at its center. It was obvious what was expected of her, and seeing no point in disobeying at that point, she stood as where the light indicated she should.

The floor seemed to suddenly grab ahold of her feet, just as the magnets in her mouth clung to her teeth. She was firmly stuck to the spot. Upon that realization, the front of the container opened. A man and a woman entered the room, seeming to marvel over her. Penny knew better than to speak. Her training had been specific.

As the two began to speak to one another, she realized suddenly that they were speaking English; British English. Inwardly, she thanked the stars that she had been returned to the west, but as the discussion between the two became more animated and the ideas they discussed more incendiary she realized that in the end, her future involved being a gift to a sadistic friend.

The factory back in China had indeed produced a toy, and that was all she was to these two. To them, she was nothing more than an elaborate blow-up doll. It wasn't long before they began to inspect her physically, squeezing and caressing, manipulating and twisting. Even though she attempted to keep a straight face during it all, it was nearly impossible.

Seeing her discomfort, the woman spoke to her first. "Don't you say a word." Inserting her fingers into her mouth and finding nothing but gums. "Willy, this one's defective. It's got no teeth."

"Not defective." He held up a remote control and pressed a few buttons. Retrieving the teeth from the tray he held them up. Penny opened her mouth, expecting the man to insert them. Instead he simply placed them back in the tray. "They're here, if we ever decide she needs them."

Penny shuddered with shame inwardly as she realized she was to without them. The led her out of her room, and into the large courtyard of a grand house. The air was chilly but not cold as it had been in China, but she would not endure it for long. The hallways of the house were obscenely ornate, and it was only then that she realized just how rich these people really were.

They were young, only a little older than her, and must had inherited it all as there was no way so much wealth could ever be accumulated from nothing. Servants and guests passed them as they moved, and although Penny was well accustomed to being naked, not so in the presence of such opulence.

"It seems our toy is well received, brother." The woman boasted.

"I think you are so right, Leah. I think we should put her on display in the foyer."

"I agree. I'm not sure who this creature was before, but she is simply too animated to keep her hidden." She giggled, tweaking one of Penny's nipples with her fingers.

The grand foyer was just that. Grand beyond all imagining. Tall columns lined the walls, with two circular staircases framing the space, climbing for a full three stories above their heads. The floors were marble and were slippery under Penny's plastic laden skin. Penny was all too aware of her nakedness but could only see as far at the tips of her nipples. They projected outwards like two bulbous shelves below her chin, bouncing up and down with every step she took. The only time she was afforded a view of the rest of herself was in any mirror they passed.

"I really must prepare for tea, brother. You can see to her placement." Willy, as Penny had heard his sister refer to him as, was undecided on the best place for her to be displayed. When he finally led her to middle of the room and adjust her arms out in front, she knew he had made his choice. Reaching down, he ran his fingers up through Penny's hairless folds, their rubbery finish squeaking under his touch.

Penny gasped with the caress, which brought a look of surprise from Willy. "That's a pleasant surprise." He inserted two fingers into her pussy, and it was all Penny could do to maintain her stance. "The last model we saw was dead there. How refreshing." And with that, he was gone, leaving her standing alone at the center of everything.

Asha had been appalled by how filthy they were upon finishing the scrubbing of the basement cells. Never in her life had she been so soiled, and in her naked state, soiled where she had never expected to be. Allison seemed to make light of the work and seemed to be lost in thought as she toiled in the grime. Asha wondered if there was a story behind that lost look in her eyes.

Each washed the other as they took turns standing in the slop sink while the other scrubbed. Asha looked down at Allison who dutifully ran the harsh scrub brush over her skin. "What was it you were thinking of whilst we cleaned, Allison?" Asha asked, curiously.

Allison buried her gaze in the floor, obviously ashamed of whatever it was. "I am almost too embarrassed to say." She mewled.

"If it is too difficult, then please, forgive my curiosity." Asha sighed, wincing as Allison scrubbed as gently as she could between her legs.

"It's alright. When I was first brought here, I was placed in the last cell, just down there." Allison pointed to the door which now hung opened before the stairs which spiraled upwards behind it. "It was shocking to be so treated after the relative comfort of the harem dormitories. As that night stretched onward, I began to feel the most arousing degradation as I lay in the filth of the cell. It became nearly as overpowering as the pervading darkness. There was a pail that was meant for my urine, and I had used it twice. I think I did not mean to knock it over, it just happened, but I had the most overpowering urge to squirm in it afterwards."

Asha drew a breath in, as if imagining how awful that might be, but in the same moment realized how such a perversion might be pleasurable. "Go on." She begged.

"Of course, no sooner had I covered myself in that greasy filth than the doors flung open and I was exposed for the gutter slime I had sunk to." Allison took a deep breath. "I was led upstairs and exposed to a large party of Marga's friends in that deplorable condition." Again, the faraway look. "I have never forgotten it."

Asha smiled as she donned her livery. "You enjoyed it. As shocking as that seems, something was revealed to you that day, was it not?"

"You're very preceptive." Allison admitted, her shame only slightly evident in the blush of her cheeks.

The cleaning of the cells took up the balance of the day, and Allison hoped that they might be left to their own devices for the rest of the evening. Marga had other plans. After they were allowed to eat with the other servants, Marga had left instructions that they both to report to her chambers.

"How wonderful!" Marga exclaimed as both Asha and Allison entered her bedroom side by side. "I can't tell how thrilling it is to see my two hairless slaves together and ready to serve me. Come." Marga motioned for them to approach. Allison saw no sign of Elise, and therefore did not seek secondary approval. "Kneel, there." Marga pointed to a small rug, that would only just accommodate the two of them."

Asha looked to Allison for reassurance as they knelt, and seemed almost lost in her new role. Without thinking she slipped her hand inside Allison's as they awaited Marga's next command.

"How cute, holding hands." Marga pushed her bare foot on the union, breaking it. "What's the matter, Cousin. You seem a bit lost."

"I am only..." The slap came suddenly and with some amount of force. Asha's mouth hung open, as did Allison's, having never seen Marga lash out so cruelly before.

"You will not speak." Marga spat, the vindictiveness in her tone, palpable.

Asha shook her head back and forth as if she was regaining her wits, flexing her jaw open and closed. Allison felt awful for her, and although she wanted more than anything to comfort her, she knew better.

Marga walked to the other end of her bedroom, pouring a glass of wine from a decanter that sat on a silver tray. "I was going to separate you, just as a matter of course. I have rethought that action and have decided that you will remain together. As Asha is the newer, she will be under your watch, Allison. I fully expect you to keep her in line. Just as you are in service to Elise and Elise to me, so shall my cousin be in service to you." Marga smiled as she delivered her instructions. "Any punishment she is due, she will receive from you and I fully expect you to dole out your own, or I will see fit to exact a more ruthless demeanor. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Allison answered, meekly. "I do have one question, Mistress."

Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers
12