Enlightened Descent Ch. 13

Story Info
Allison and Penelope's fates become entwined at last.
5.3k words
4.55
7.8k
7

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers

Enlightened Descent

This story deals with various aspects of abduction, slavery (actual, not role play), intense humiliation, autoeroticism, exhibitionism, and hair removal or shaving.

IF YOU FIND SITUATIONS DEALING WITH NON-CONSENSUAL SEX AND SLAVERY UNAPPEALING, PLEASE STOP NOW! If, however, you can continue with an open mind, and read this as it is meant to be, a work of complete fiction...

Enjoy!

Saphhia

Chapter Thirteen

Penny felt the hands on her center before she opened her eyes, and it was a startling awakening. They were not gentle, but insistent that she rise before she had a chance to orient herself. Eyes still semi-closed, Penny was led out of her container and into the grand foyer.

"We are displaying you today, slave. This is the reason you have been delivered to us, so behave and try not to embarrass us." The young sister scolded, as her brother looked on, amused.

"Yes, do try and preform well. I cannot promise you anything in return for your best, but I can guarantee a most unpleasant experience should you fail us." The brother leaned in and tweaked Penny's left nipple, eliciting the desired response. Her sex immediately glistened with her uncontrollable arousal.

One of the staff stepped forward and placed a heavy steel collar around her neck. It was heavy and she could feel the weight of it pressing on her collar bones before the man attached a leash, giving it a sharp yank. She followed because she had no choice but to do so.

Penny was led into the back of the house, to the kitchen and prep areas of the first floor, forced to sit on the floor near the door. The servants and cooks looked down on her with some amount of disdain, and even disgust if she was correct in reading their emotions.

"You're nothing but a sex object." One of the women scowled, dressed conservatively in a livery that was dour of nothing else.

One the cooks pulled her leash off the hook it was hung on and pulled her roughly to a well-used table, forcing her to sit on a stool that was much to low. Penny's chin barely cleared the edge of butcher-block island. "I was told to feed you, but seeing as you've got no teeth, I can only offer you this." He threw a bowl of what looked like oatmeal in front of her. It was bland and only lukewarm, but she managed to eat the entire bowl. She had had much worse, and much less. At least the gruel filled her belly sufficiently that she felt nearly human.

There was a flurry of activity as a limousine pulled up to the door to the rear of the house, and everyone stood as something resembling attention as a tall, rather austere looking man stepped inside. Penny didn't know what to do, so she stood as everyone else had, only to be pushed back down promptly.

"So, you are the toy?" He assumed, walking around the table and taking a position opposite her. She kept her eyes lowered but managed to catch glimpses of the man as he perused her. "You certainly are everything my children have boasted.

Her mind raced to understand, but then it occurred to her that the siblings that had been her keepers up until that moment were this man's offspring. Continuing to remain penitent, Penny waiting for whatever was about to transpire. She didn't have to wait very long. Grabbing the leash being offered by the cook who had fed her, the well-dressed man dragged her hurriedly outside, and into the waiting limousine.

He reached into the pocket of his suit coat, once they were seated, producing her much maligned teeth. "Oh, put these in, will you." He urged. "I can't take you where we are going looking like a toothless whore."

Penny gratefully took them from him, quickly inserting them into her empty mouth. The man obviously had the remote as they snapped into place as they once had, feeling every bit as secure as they once had. Having them, gave Penny a misplaced sense of worth, a sense that was soon to be tried egregiously.

They had driven only a short distance as the car pulled up in front of a well-appointed house. Penny felt a bit over-exposed as she was led from the car to the house, but it was a feeling that she was slowly becoming accustomed to.

Once inside, the man was greeted by an eastern woman, but with western tastes. No names were exchanged during the greeting, but it was cordial, perhaps even affectionate in nature. Nothing at all was said to Penny, but the woman ran a seemingly curious hand over her hairless head.

"This—" She flicked her scalp with her finger, "—seems to be all the rage." They both laughed, and they were moving up a grand staircase to an upper level.

"It will certainly make things easier." The man insisted. "Nothing to hamper the lash." Once again laughter as they agreed on his assessment.

"I do love the enhancements. So demeaning, and yet, so enticing." The woman grinned.

"My sentiments exactly." He agreed. A few more steps and they stood at a large ornate wooden door. It was dark inside as they entered, but a soft lighting was soon afforded by way of rather medieval looking wall sconces. "The Chinese warehouse we purchased her from has been most reliable."

"If you find you need anything, just ring for service and one of my staff will attend you." The woman left, and Penny was left to the whim of this man. The equipment in the room was the standard BDSM stuff, aside from the fact that nearly all of it appeared to be either custom made, or from a very exclusive supplier. She looked up at the cross that dominated the one end of the room and shuddered, visibly.

"Don't you worry, slut. You can't be damaged—" he hesitated, "—physically." The whip that he handled was a mean looking weapon, a leather clad wand with a tapered strand of braided rawhide ending in three groups of knots. Hoisting it above his head, he snapped it skillfully causing Penny to jump in place. He laughed at her reaction.

Taking her by the arm, the man backed her up to the cross, fastening her wrists and ankles securely into the cuffs that dangled there. "Now we shall see if you're worth the money I paid for you."

*

Asha awoke in complete darkness, the dank smell of her cell accentuated by the smell of her own urine. She had attempted to use the bucket that she knew was there, but in her haste and need, she missed with the most of it. Her sleep had been sporadic at best, not afforded anything but a wide wooden bench to recline on.

She ran her hand over her now slightly stubbled head, knowing that in a short time, she would have nothing there at all, at least if her cousin had her way. Asha knew that Allison had had little choice but to act and she fully expected her to. What she wasn't prepared for was the abject degradation of spending a night in one Marga's cells. And Asha thought her brother's little prison block was harsh; it held little to compare to the isolation and humiliation of that place.

Asha knew, that just like the girl she and Allison had scrubbed a few mornings before, she too must be in an abhorrent state. That thought was confirmed when the cell door was opened a few minutes later. The light, which she knew to be dim in the hallway, was blinding to her after her sensory deprivation. She was relieved to see Allison alone, standing in the doorway.

"Oh, Asha." Allison had stripped as they had that morning, leaving them both naked. The difference was that Allison's ivory skin was clean and pleasantly fragrant.

Asha knew that her own skin was anything but clean, and its fragrance was not to be borne. "Mistress." Asha bowed as she rose from her filthy perch. "Excuse my horrid state, please." Asha begged.

Allison walked in and embraced her, undoubtedly taking on some of the grime that covered her charge, and former mistress. "Do not fret my love. Come, and I will wash this from you. I wish I never imagined this for you, but with Marga standing right there, and you having so offended, I thought that this would be the least painful of what might be doled out to you. Marga was at least impressed, and that would bode well towards her allowing me free reign over your keeping." Allison positioned Asha on the pedestal basin and began the process of cleaning her.

"Thank you, Allison—" forgetting herself for a moment, and not realizing that others were within earshot. "—I meant, Mistress."

Allison gave her a wink. "We're quite alone, Asha. Do not trouble yourself over it." She insisted. "There was a bit of commotion in the house this morning. Someone arrived with a slave in tow, and Marga had escorted them to the dungeon. I did not see them, but only heard by way of mouth that the girl was altered in some way."

"Then I am sorry for her." Asha sighed.

"I only explained, because it is the reason that we are here, unattended." Allison finished with the bath and handed Asha her livery which she had brought with her.

"It is good to feel human once again." Asha smiled. "That place, it is of the devil." Nodding to the cell.

"I cannot disagree with you. It did bring out something within me that, I am still to this day, confused over." Allison pondered. "It was horrible, but at the same time, enlightening in a way."

"What could you have possibly taken away from that miserable cell besides humiliation and a loss of self?" Asha asked, earnestly.

"Perhaps that is the difference between you and I, Asha. I am a true submissive, perhaps even a slave at heart and I know you not to be." Asha was surprised when Allison knelt before her and kissed her hand.

"Allison. You mustn't. If someone should see." Then all my plans would be ruined before they could come to pass. Asha cupped Allison's chin in her fingers. "Soon, my love."

Allison stood and took Asha's hand in hers. "Come. We must go, or Elise will grow suspicious." As they reached the top of the cellar stairs, Allison let go of Asha's hand and she fell in behind her as expected. They had not gone ten feet before they were confronted by Elise.

"Allison. You are to assist with the household chores. Kasis will accompany me upstairs." Asha's mouth dropped open with Elise's insult.

"Kasis?" Allison questioned. Asha just shook her head, as if to discourage her from asking.

"It is the name that Mistress has decided upon for her." Elise frowned. "It must be very demeaning to have earned such a response. I shall have to find out what it means." She grabbed Asha by the wrist and nearly dragged her up the stairs.

All Allison could do was look on, but she had no doubt about where they were going. Marga wanted to show her cousin off in front of her guest. She tried not to think about what awaited her.

*

Penny arched her back as each lash from the wicked instrument laid across her flesh. It was all she could do to keep from screaming and were it not for her grueling training at the hands of Chi Sa, she would have.

Although each slash of the whip sent burning pain into her very core, the man was right about her new skin. It was indeed impervious to his punishment. Where Penny would swear she should be laid open to the bone, the muted pink skin remained untarnished.

The door opened behind her and she was given a reprieve from her beating. She breathed heavily from the punishment but was not so distracted that she didn't notice the attractive woman that had been brought into the dungeon. Her skin was olive toned, much as the apparent mistress of the house. What struck her more than anything else, however, was the fact that she was every bit as hairless as she.

"I see you have brought one of your own, Marga." The man commented, appreciating the beauty of the woman. "She is quite lovely, aside from being bald." He ran a hand over Asha's head in mock admiration. "I wonder what it must have been like to steal what must have been ravishing from her."

"Rewarding." Was all that Marga offered, as she released Penny from her perch on the cross, placing Asha in her stead. The man led Penny to a small cage in the corner of the room and locked her inside, suddenly intrigued by the opportunity to have at the young eastern slave. "You may toy with her, but do not damage her., I warn you." Marga said, checking the bonds for tightness. "and, you may not use this." Marga relieved the man of the lash he had brutalized Penny with. Instead, she handed him a flogger. It was heavy and ornately made but would not inflict anything like the pain that the lash had done.

"How am I to exact any real suffering with this blunt tool?" He questioned.

"Oh, Reginald, use your imagination." Marga spat. "That is the problem with men. You play only to the visible senses. If you would simply allow yourself license to delve into the mind, you would be so much more entertaining."

"Well, as I am boring to you, perhaps you should leave me with your slave, and see what I might accomplish in your absence." He leered.

"No. For you would most certainly fuck her, and that I simply could not abide." Marga accused. "I can see the bulge in your trousers."

"I must admit to being tempted by her. Her face is simply intriguing."

"Which is precisely why I cannot leave." All this time Asha had been listening to the conversation between them, and as much as she hated her cousin, she had to thank her for at least protecting her from this man. All that praise was soon lost in the inexorable pain that coursed through her side as the heavy leather strands bit into her delicate skin.

Marga leaned close to her cousin. "How does it feel to be so used by a man?" Whispering into her ear. Asha said nothing, instead closing her eyes, and wincing as she was flogged again and again. It was only a short while before the pain was transmuted into something more palatable. Asha wondered how it was possible for something that was obviously quite painful, to be interpreted as pleasurable. She had seen it before in her slaves; she had seen it in Allison, but this was different.

This time it was her flesh that was being enticed into a false belief. How was this possible, she wondered? Mush to Asha's horror, the man stepped forward and ran his finger through her folds, only to come away slick with her arousal. She had never, in all her life been so defiled by a man. It made her feel cheap, used. "You are wet from my ministrations, slave. Were it not for the protections of your Mistress, you would certainly know my cock."

Asha spun her face away from the man, whose breath smelled of alcohol. His words were like so many scorpions on her skin, so much worse than his punishing blows. Again, the man sampled her sex with his fingers, allowing one to venture inside a ways, before being pushed back by Marga's insistent hand.

"You will not spoil her with your fingers."

"She is a virgin, then?" The man asked excitedly. "I will pay you for the privilege of taking her maidenhead." His enthusiasm almost infantile in its overbearing nature.

"Your money means nothing here, Reginald. Surely you must know that by now." Marga boasted, moving to release Asha from her bonds." She led her off the pedestal and into the entryway to the dungeon. "Bring your-, toy, and we'll see about arranging another session, where you might get to know both of my slaves."

"There is another? Another, like this one?" He asked, stupefied.

"Not exactly the same, but they alike in a great many ways." Marga bragged, slipping an ungloved hand over Asha's denuded scalp. "A great many ways."

Retrieving Penny from her cage, the man followed eagerly, Penny in tow on a leash behind him. "Surely you would let me have the other one, then?"

"I doubt very much that she is a virgin, so I might venture to say, the intrigue would probably end there." Marga sneered, grabbing hold of the Asha's arm roughly, and towing her to the top of the stairs. She turned towards Asha. "Fetch your livery from my room where I relieved you of it and join your Mistress in her chores."

Still naked, Asha padded across the carpeted hallway, disappearing into Marga's bedchamber.

*

Allison toiled, scrubbing the tiles on the Georgian fireplace as the strangely altered slave appeared at the bottom of the stairs in the foyer. A rather proper English gentleman accompanied her as Marga seemed to be arranging something with him. The naked woman stood uncomfortably on the cold marble as Allison looked on, finally turning to catch her eye. The woman's eyes grew large with what seemed like recognition as they looked on her.

She was grotesque, really, Allison thought. Her head was bald, as was the rest of her, that nothing unusual, but her face had been idealized, making her look almost like an anime heroine. Her breasts were beyond large and stood out from her chest like balloons. That was all quite strange, but the strangest thing of all was her skin. It looked as though she were made of plastic, flawless and pink, like an obscene Barbie doll.

The woman's mouth opened, and it looked as though she might say something, but at that very instant, the man's hand closed around her arm and she was yanked through the doorway. Allison had stopped working as the exchange had taken place, and it did not go unnoticed as Marga turned to walk from the foyer.

"Those tiles will not clean themselves, slave. They had better be spotless by luncheon." Was all she said as she walked away.

Allison could not get the look out of her mind. How on earth could that 'thing' know her? But there was no mistaking the expression, as distorted as the woman's face had been. Allison wondered if she might come again, perhaps to some party that Marga was so fond of throwing.

Her thoughts were immediately redirected as Asha came to kneel at her side. She dutifully took a scrub brush from the bucket that sat between them and began to scrub. Her face was one of disgust, and Allison wondered what had happened. She knew that it was not pain which elicited it.

"What happened?" Allison whispered, continuing to work.

"He touched me." Asha nearly wept. "That disgusting man, touched my sex."

"He didn't take—"

"No. I have Marga to thank for that. Believe it or not, she acted as protector. It puzzles me greatly. She has done everything she can to humiliate me, and lay me low, but then avidly prevented that man from spearing me with his cock." The pained look ran from her face as she looked at Allison.

"She may be a harsh Mistress at times, Asha, but she is not crazy." Allison offered. "What is 'Kasis', Asha?"

Asha's eyes glanced to the floor in front of her, as she fought against telling her. Allison was an extremely intelligent girl, and she would know it in any event, one way or another. "It is incredibly insulting." Asha admitted. Almost painfully she said the rest. "It means—" she sighed, "—worm." Asha's head dropped until it was almost touching her knees.

"It is only a name." Allison reassured her. "What's in a name?" Allison jested whimsically. "Would not a rose by any other name, smell as sweet."

"Shakespeare." Asha mused. "And I hardly smell of roses at the moment." Metaphor would not change or mitigate the pain she felt with the utterance of that foul insult. "It is intolerable." Asha complained.

"You said there is a plan." Allison carefully whispered, seeing that no one was near. "When will you tell of me of it?"

"Soon." Asha insisted. "Soon." Inside, Asha knew that the plan, was merely a hope. A slim hope that Allison would know precisely what to do and when to do it. Everything relied on Allison's ability to read the situation and act accordingly.

Asha didn't know how Marga would act at the end of the thirty days, so it would be up to Allison to interpret the situation and do the right thing. Asha knew that if she told her too soon, she might be tempted to show hope. If Marga read that in her, then all would be lost. Asha would be free, but Allison would be lost, and that would be intolerable. She loved Allison with all her heart.

Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers
12