Enlightening M Ch. 01: Birthday Guest

Story Info
Submissive M is presented with a series of challenges.
4.9k words
3.73
13.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M and I were separated for a long hot summer while she took care of some family business across the country. She passed the time with provocative selfies for me and her followers on social media, while I prepared a series of challenges for my beautiful, salacious and submissive partner to complete upon her return. This story is about the first of those challenges.

My birthday was about a week after her return and I told M of my plan to have a friend over to celebrate. Knowing I had just moved to the city and had no friends, M surmised that there was a little more to it than that, but she is a good natured woman for whom I have had difficulty finding actual limits. We are adventurers, M and I, and the only thing that truly makes us sad is being bored.

I found Bill's profile on a swinger's web site. He was a single male pictured in a suit and tie and with a respectful tone to his profile, highlighted by his willingness to join couples relationships to provide confidence, excitement and pleasure to the woman. He had many verifications from other users of the site, indicating that he was real and had a degree of sexual competence. When I initially contacted him he balked at meeting, which surprised me because I assumed this was how things were done. Perhaps he usually met the couple, rather than just the man.

Ultimately, M's charming profile photos compelled him to meet me for dinner and a couple drinks about a week before she got back to town. I explained the situation, that M was submissive to me and did whatever I told her to, that she also was extremely sexual and enjoyed a variety of encounters in various settings, that she took care of herself and dressed very nicely to highlight herself in such situations, but that I could not guaranty anything in particular would happen. I explained that our only experience with another man was a poorly negotiated disaster that nevertheless remained one of our hottest memories and that I wanted to get it right this time. I told Bill that I liked things to be spontaneous, but within a game plan of some sort.

I also told Bill about our other encounters — sex in a variety of public places, exhibitionism, swingers clubs, munches, dance bars, dungeons and adult theaters. How we were oddly set between the BDSM and swinger communities. Bill told me about several of his encounters, including one with a hair stylist that actually vetted him by cutting his hair before bringing him to her home for a massage and fucking him on the table with her husband in the next room. He mentioned several times that he liked to have time with the woman alone and I explained that this might be difficult due to our prior experience sharing M with another man.

Although not precluding other scenarios, I explained to Bill that the basic idea was to have him over to our place for my birthday dinner. We would have a few drinks and chat and M would prepare and serve us a delicious meal as we got to know each other. If that was going well, we would offer her a four handed massage to get her clothes off and bring her to multiple orgasms. After a break for some desert we might continue on back in the bedroom, hopefully bringing her into sub space. Bill eagerly agreed to this plan.

M is a beautiful woman, which makes recruiting men easy. Her face and smile are her primary attractors for both men and women. Her tits are perfect, perky B cups that she knows how to feature and will always belie her age. Add to that a little rounded bottom that brings it all together on her 5'3" 120 pound frame. She pairs that with a personality that just exudes warmth and sexuality — her mannerisms, her voice, and her eyes convey an openness to new experiences. Her thoughts are primal and uncomplicated — focused on the goal of pleasure for the evening.

It took me quite a while to gather the courage to give M the specifics about my birthday dinner plans. In fact I did not tell her until the day before. I was relieved by her calm demeanor about the situation, she did not panic or say no immediately. Rather, she heard me out, looked at Bill's profile on the swinger's website and his verifications and just let things play out. She did comment that Bill was not handsome, but I assured her he looked fine in person and was actually an athletic hockey player who retired early and liked to work in his metal shop. M couldn't really act all excited about the prospect of being with another man, but I could tell that she was looking forward to the extra attention.

The idea of this night was to get over our previous threesome experience and open ourselves to fun opportunities that may present themselves in the future. I have given up the idea of searching for a unicorn due to M's jealousy, but still want the excitement of others in our bed from time to time. I know it turns M on to be the naughty center of attention.

****

Our first encounter with another man occurred a year earlier at a swinger's club in Seattle. The room was lit with black lights that made the stripes in my shirt jump out when I went to the bar. The bartender stuck a number on our bottle and made two drinks with cranberry juice and ice. I glanced around the place and was drawn to a short chubby guy running a Wartenberg wheel along the spine of an equally plump woman with her top pulled down, tits spilling out on the table. She arched her back as the wheel rode down her vertebrae and her friends watched, drinking and laughing.

M came back from the locker where she stored her street clothes and the room full of swingers stopped talking when she sat down next to me wearing a red boned corset, black vinyl booty shorts with a zipper that went all the way from front to back, black fishnets and red pumps. A fine silver chain around her neck with a turquoise heart bounced off the notch in her collarbone and she dazzled with diamond stud earrings and an infectious smile framed by deep red lipstick.

It didn't take long for the chubby man with the wheel to approach us. Turned out his name was Jeff and he was a registered nurse. We were seated at a small round table nearest to the dance floor and I insisted that he try everything on M in front of everyone. Some of the items were designed to give light pin prick pain as they moved up and down M's body, while others caused her to feel immense pleasure. I straddled my chair as M's moans rose and I knew her little pussy was wet, with all eyes on her. Jeff brought a glowing mixture in shot glasses for us to sip while he continued his exploration of M, slowly crawling the wheels and brushes around and eventually into all of her most sensitive crevices.

I told M that we should bring Jeff back to the couples only area with us since he had been so nice and I was quite surprised that she agreed. We had never done anything like that before, did not know each other's limits and literally had no plan. But I knew M's pussy was dripping by now and her mind had already accepted the prospect of having sex in public. In this mindset, she loves to be directed and consents easily, freeing the whore just beneath the surface.

M took Jeff's hand and led him back to a play room first and then came back for me. Jeff had a bag with larger impact toys and brought it into the small room that was furnished with a spreader table and a couple of beds. Knowing that she couldn't wait even a minute more, I unzipped M's booty shorts and placed her legs in the stirrups and began sucking on her nipples, directing Jeff between her legs. Jeff dove right in, kissing the insides of her thighs before rapidly flicking her clit with his tongue. This caused M to moan and shudder intensely as she pushed her wet mound up into Jeff's tongue. I held her wrists as Jeff quickened his pace, spreading her thighs to better access her clit.

"My God, Oh God, Oh my God. Don't stop, don't stop" she murmured as Jeff flicked her to her first unmistakeable orgasm. Her torso tightened as she pressed hard against Jeff's face, squeezing his head with her quivering thighs. Jeff looked up from between her legs smiling, his tongue still flicking intensely.

I knew exactly what to do next, turning M over with her beautiful ass in the air and telling Jeff to break out his floggers.

"What a needy little slut you were for coming so quickly on Jeff's tongue" I whispered in her ear, "that is as good as any reason to punish you."

"Mmmmm," she groaned, writhing and arching her butt on the flogging table.

Jeff started with a deer hide flogger mixed with rabbit fur. He bore down with this "warm up" flogger for about 5 minutes, landing strokes on her back, ass and thighs, with extra attention given to M's sit bones.

"I'm going to switch to a heavier weight now," Jeff counseled, bringing out a larger toy with falls made from Elk skin, "are you OK to continue?"

M clearly reaffirmed her consent and Jeff rained the falls down on her reddening backside. The next progression was oiled leather, which caused M to grunt beautifully with each strike, raising her bottom for the next blow before recoiling in pain. As the flogging continued, her recoils became less and less pronounced and her grunts more primal, seemingly coming directly up from her soaking wet pussy.

There's something about watching another man flog M, hiring it done, that I enjoy immensely. To Jeff, M was an ass that needed beaten attached to a moaning mouth and dripping pussy that both needed filled with cock.

"You like it, don't you?" a woman watching with her partner asked M, "You're a little pain slut aren't you?" M moaned in agreement.

Her cheeks were red with welts rising as Jeff moved on from flogger to paddles. She was totally immersed in sub space now, her ass undulating to meet the strikes as held her around her waist. You could beat her forever or tell her to do anything else you wanted her to do and she would do it. No questions asked. I could tell her ass was going to be severely bruised and the last few blows Jeff landed were directly on M's pussy, so I decided that it was time to stop. Instead I allowed Jeff to finger bang M to a second delicious orgasm from the G spot deep within her.

"Her pussy is like plasma jello," Jeff said as he finished her off, "I don't know if I hit her G spot or something deeper."

After she came, legs shuddering, the small crowd that has gathered slowly dispersed and M stood, zipped up her booty shorts and put her hands in mine, looking up smiling and asked, "What now daddy?"

"Jeff has given you tremendous pleasure tonight M, and I think you need to repay him... you know, get him off," I said, meaning that she should suck or jerk him off. Jeff removed his pants, revealing an average cock that was fully erect. M knelt on the bed before him and looked up, reaching out and taking him in her hand.

She suckled and pulled on his dick for a short time before inexplicably rolling onto her back on the bed and again removing her booty shorts.

"Face down, butt up," Jeff gently commanded and M complied immediately. He mounted her slowly, putting the head of his dick between her wet swollen lips briefly before pulling out. M moaned like a whore, pushing her butt back to have Jeff's cock fill her pussy.

"Tilt your butt up as much as you can so I can enter you deeper," he ordered, pushing M's lower back down so her ass stuck up.

Jeff had completely taken power over M and away from me. She floated in a trance like euphoria brought on by the endorphins of her orgasms mixed with the adrenaline of her floggings. In sub-space her pain was gone, her problems disappeared and her mind was filled with dizzy joyful emotion. I had disappeared from her thoughts completely. Only she and Jeff existed.

I leaned back on the spreader table watching Jeff take M from behind, slamming into her purple welted ass again and again. I could hear her sopping pussy gurgle with each stroke of his cock. Her moans became more feral as Jeff's onslaught continued, caterwauling and arching her backside into his thrusts like an alley cat.

"Mmmmm fuck me harder," she purred.

"I can't watch this," I said finally, "I need to leave."

M heard me through the din of her moans and said, "Don't leave me," but continued to fuck Jeff as I left the room. I went back to the dance floor, had a drink and danced with another woman. I managed to stay out of the room for 10 minutes before heading back when M didn't follow me.

When I reentered the room M was on her back holding her gaping legs open and Jeff was fucking her missionary style while choking her by placing his thumb in her sub sternal notch. He held it quite a while, until M was losing consciousness and coughing and gagging when he released her, causing her to wrap her legs tightly around Jeff as he continued to slam into her. Jeff asked her if she wanted it again and she wheezed and nodded her head yes. There was nothing she wouldn't consent to. After Jeff choked her to unconsciousness a second time, I called M over to the spreader table and held her hands again while I inspected her.

"Are you OK," I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, I am good," she said coherently.

"And did you give Jeff an orgasm yet?" I asked hopefully. But she said, "no" so I released her again to Jeff.

"Be sure to rub her pussy if you take her ass," I sarcastically admonished Jeff as I left the room again. M had been wearing a pink jeweled butt plug the entire evening to prepare her tightest hole for use. Jeff smiled over his shoulder at me as he placed M in a new position to be fucked.

I went outside of the club for a cigarette. Again M could not bring herself to leave Jeff. This time I solicited a woman I met outside, took her back to the lockers, undressed and led her back to the play rooms, looking in M and Jeff's room to see them laughing about something with M's butt plug laying on the bed.

I finally found an open bed in another room just as M and Jeff emerged from their play room. Despite having just fucked another man in front of me, M went into a jealous sobbing rage and left the club. As a result, I told my new friend that I needed to leave as well. I found M sitting on a curb outside crying uncontrollably and called an Uber to take us home.

"Why did you fuck him?" I asked her as we sat outside our apartment building smoking. M was still crying. "I just meant give him a hand job or a blow job for his trouble and we leave."

"Fucking is less intimate," M said, incoherent with grief, "be careful what you wish for."

After we went upstairs M was still crying as she lay naked in bed.

"What happened to your butt plug?" I asked sharply, "It was out at the club."

"Oh it just fell out," M lied, and then, changing the subject, "he didn't even come the whole time and neither did I."

I rolled her over and fucked her ass roughly to try to make things right again, whispering, "I need to do this if we are to survive."

Her ass was severely bruised for a week and we fought constantly over all the details of that night. But the bottom line was that she fucked another man in front of me and I let her.

****

Sitting in front of her lighted magnifying mirror wearing white underpants with swingy fringes, M listened to her clock ticking as she applied makeup. First pink eye shadow, then liner and finally mascara. She had already soaked in a tub with a bath bomb, shaving herself smooth and sugar scrubbing, making sure that her body looked, smelled and felt perfect.

She didn't ask about the circumstances of Bill's visit beyond what I wanted for my birthday dinner and she said she would make a surprise desert. She knew the way I planned things and that Bill was coming for more than just dinner. When she came out of the bedroom in her shortest, tightest pink mini dress and floral pink stilettos I took a picture and texted it to Bill with the caption, "It's on."

Over the course of the next five hours, Bill must've told me a dozen times what a lucky man I was. From the moment he walked in the door, M made deep eye contact and treated him like we had known him for years, coming on to him right in front of me in the kitchen as we sipped drinks that I made a little too strong. Bill was charming as well, saying all the right things and taking in her beauty at every opportunity. M worked quickly in the kitchen, wasting no time in preparing and serving us steak salad and showing off her smile, tits and ass to Bill. I sensed that she was ready to try to move on from our prior experience.

I left them alone on the porch to chat for a while and when I came back, M was sitting solicitously close to Bill, enjoying his conversation as she pumped her crossed leg and her pink mini dress inched up her thigh. Bill and M had hit it off for sure and this pleased me. Letting go of jealousy was something I had worked on since our previous encounter — if you want to have this kind of intense pleasure as a couple, there is no room for the drama that insecurity can bring. It is not as difficult as it sounds.

"Bill claims to have some massage skills," I said, "and you deserve a four handed massage for that delicious dinner so why don't we head to the zen room." The zen room was our guest bedroom, but included a massage table, essential oils, lotions, black light, sexy music and dozens of toys.

"Yah he was telling me about his prior experiences with couples," M said, "and I'm in tonight on two conditions: there will be no intercourse and you must stay in the room at all times." With that she swished off the porch to put her robe on. I was extremely pleased with her positive attitude — this business is an intricate dance between three people, all with different personalities, needs and expectations.

Bill introduced us to a couple of new things that night. The first was using warm grape seed oil for massage. I let him have M from the waist down and immediately told him to remove her fringy underpants so there would be absolutely no doubt as to how the massage would end. Being allowed to rub M's feet is basically a hall pass to the rest of her sensual body. Bill worked the oil into her like a professional, slowly rubbing her calves as he listening to her delightful little grunts. As I massaged her neck, arms, back and shoulders I could already see her hips grinding into the table. The ability to allow M to be turned on with another man, right in front of me, was extremely exciting.

Bill slowly moved up past M's knees and into her thighs and butt. His technique was decidedly not therapeutic, but sensual to match her mood. I told him to spread her thighs apart— M loves being positioned and told to do things. Once he started working on her thighs and ass, M's grinding and moans became much more obvious, pushing back into Bill's strokes. She was definitely ready to come hard as we turned her over on her back.

The second thing Bill introduced us to is a device called "the womanizer." It is a clitoral stimulator that works with air and claims to be able to induce an orgasm in one minute or less. Bill asked M if she would like to try it, still in control of her from the waist down, while I massaged her head and chest. She agreed and spread her legs for Bill as I kissed her and rubbed her breasts. Bill started slowly, moving the small device around her swollen wet lips for a bit. M's response was immediate, from a combination of the device and having another man use it on her with me present. Bill moved the womanizer to its intended position on her clitoral head and she came almost immediately, shuddering intensely atop the massage table before squeezing her legs together tight to stop the stimulation. Bill smiled warmly and we both touched her lightly until her contractions slowed.

"Want to go for another?" Bill said looking down at M.

M agreed to try for a second orgasm and I said I needed to step out to use the bathroom, relinquishing complete control of her to Bill. As I smoked a cigarette on the porch I thought about M's requirement that I stay in the room with her and Bill but, like with Jeff, she did not follow when I left. After my cigarette I did the dinner dishes and M emerged about 10 minutes later with her robe hastily wrapped about her.

12