Enlightening M Ch. 02: Key Lime Pie

Story Info
Submissive M faces a series of challenges.
3.4k words
2.96
7.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about a year since we last invited another man into our bedroom. During that time, I had a major surgery that definitely took something out of me and worried about fulfilling M's very high sex drive. As I recovered, I noticed it taking longer and longer for M to reach orgasms and sometimes she would even fake them to try to spare me the embarrassment of not getting her off.

This was completely unacceptable. Then one day she complained that we never did anything exciting anymore.

"Oh you want to do something exciting, huh?" I said hoping for details from my frustrated lover. But M always left it up to me to create the excitement. Or at least allow it.

We had been seeing other couples together in the months since our encounter with Bill, meeting swingers alone and in groups at clubs and bars. We even hosted a glow party with ten other couples, but nothing really ever clicked. We took up with one couple and were sort of "dating," though things were moving slowly. It was hot but complicated — with four people to seduce and satisfy. I wanted simple again.

"We are going out to dinner on Key Biscayne for excitement," I said, having already arranged to meet a man to make us a threesome, "and see to who we meet out there."

M looked nonplussed as she chopped celery and protested, unconvincingly, filling sandwich bags with raw vegetables. We both knew it was going to happen again, and we were both excited as hell.

This was meant to be a progression from the previous two times M was shared, when she expressed distaste at the prospect of being left alone but was unable to follow me out of the room. She reacted passionately to the opportunities to be alone with the other men, lying about the intense pleasure she experienced in my absence. In Seattle, she claimed her butt plug "fell out" after I left the room suggesting that Jeff rub her pussy while he took her ass. She was laughing with him after they finished. In KC, she chastised me for leaving her alone in the room for 15 minutes while she had another orgasm, sucked Bill's cock and kissed him with a passion I had never experienced from her. What would happen if I was not there at all to bridle her lust?

M had blossomed into a perfect slut now, surpassing my ability to please her. Her pussy was always wet and she made no attempt to avert her eyes from other handsome men when we were out. It felt like they were all potentials and she could not contain her lust. I had what every man wanted — she was willing to please me at all times and that was still not enough to satisfy her.

M looked ravishing after she prepared herself for our night out. She chose some black leather booty shorts with a white spaghetti string top and stilettos. As always, she spent a couple hours shaving and scrubbing so that every part of her was smooth and sensual. Everyone in the oceanside restaurant watched her as we entered and dined. I made her wear an internal vibrator to dinner and buzzed her throughout the meal, heightening her anticipation for what was to come.

My initial plan for the night fell apart when the gentleman we were to meet out on the key got cold feet. His loss — M always had a line of men wanting to meet her and I texted the next one over dinner.

Todd was an airline pilot on a layover in Miami. Turned out his hotel was right across the street from our apartment. He was a little under 6 feet tall and good looking, but not really handsome. He had a lot of certifications from other swingers attesting to his attention to details and other abilities. I shared his profile with M over dinner and she did not protest, so I texted him a picture of her that she took at the table.

"Oh my god she is beautiful!" Todd replied.

"And after you spank her she gets even more adorable."

"That's not fair!" he said.

Todd met us at the bar in his hotel after dinner and appeared to be as advertised — squeaky clean with a little bit of a daring. He talked about his kids and how he came to Miami often on layovers. I could tell M liked him as she flirted between us, paying more attention to her new friend as expected. I moved the conversation along to so we would not be up all night getting to know each other and, after we finished our drinks, we headed back to our apartment.

"I want to run up first to get ready," M said as she walked ahead of us looking amazing in her booty shorts, "why don't you two get us some desert at the grocery store?"

Todd and I went into the fancy grocery store on the first floor of our apartment building.

"M will do just about anything for some key lime pie," I shared, "it's her favorite."

We headed back to the desert section of the store and I told Todd that we had only done this twice before and they were about a year apart. I explained that M might decide nothing would happen, but I doubted it. I said that M liked to be dominated and that he should not hold back in any way. We got a slice of pie and went up to the apartment for some nervous conversation. I could tell Todd and M had a connection immediately.

I went out onto the porch to give them a moment alone together and, when I returned, they were standing close sharing bites of key lime pie and shots of patron and arguing about whether the pie should be eaten before or after taking the shot. I joined them but already felt like an outsider in my own home. Two's company, three's a crowd.

After a couple shots, M went into the spare bedroom and sat on the bed, removing her stilettos, booty shorts, and top slowly while Todd and I watched with our cocks hardening. I turned on the black light and some music.

"I want your sex, huh?" M laughed as she crossed the room and got up on the massage table, "what a coincidence it is playing that song."

She laid on her chest, knowing she had a perfectly shaved and scrubbed pussy showing between the gap in her thighs with a pink jewel butt plug glistening in her tightest hole.

Her four handed massage did not last long at all - as soon as she started wiggling her butt Todd dug in to her pussy with his fingers. Although I prefer a little more foreplay, I rolled her over and directed him to her tits while I kissed her. M reached down and grabbed both of our cocks through our pants, jerking them off as best she could. I was between her legs eating her pussy in no time while Todd straddled her on the table fucking her throat.

"Did his cock fit in your mouth while you were sucking him off?" I asked her later.

"Yes, but my mouth was too dry and he knew it wasn't going well for me I think," M replied.

"How did you know?"

"Babe. Because he took it out."

I pulled my pants down and slapped my dick on her lips as Todd moved between her thighs.

"Might as well get something out of you while you get your pussy licked."

M sucked my dick in synch with her hips grinding on Todd's face. She held my cock in one hand and used the other to position Todd's head, moaning from the attention she was getting. After a while I came in her mouth. Neither of them were able to come and everything just kind of stopped for a minute.

"Can I fuck her?" Todd asked as I left the room to clean up.

"Of course," I said, leaving them to it.

I could see them through the window on the porch. M had her ass up and was on all fours on the massage table looking directly at me as Todd pounded her hard. She was pushing back into him with a look of determination on her face, trying to take all of him inside of her.

"Come back in here!" I could read her lips mouthing as his cock slammed into her. Todd had his hands on her shoulders, pulling her back into him. She had to look down as she continued to take his cock again and again. From my perspective, it looked like he was pulling her hair and she had just gotten new extensions. I walked back in from the porch.

"No hair pulling!" I yelled in from the living room. I heard laughter and some words I could not make out so I went back into the room.

"He's not!" M said looking back at me from atop the massage table with Todd thrusting his hips into her.

"Oh and you are using protection right?" I asked Todd. With that, he pulled his dick out of her so I could see the condom covering about two-thirds of it. I had not noticed his size when I quickly checked his profile over dinner. He slid his cock back into M and she moaned with pleasure as I went back out on the porch, seeing that she was OK.

M again stared sharply at me and mouthed the words for me to come back into the room, so I made my way back in and held her hands as Todd finished strongly with a prolonged groan.

"I pushed back into him. He fucked me really hard..." she told me later in a text, "He moaned so loud when he came that time,"

"I know that," I replied, "I was there."

"Did he say anything while I was out of the room?" I asked.

"He told me I was fucking smoking hot and have a great ass."

Her eyes were wide and lit with excitement as Todd left to clean up in the bathroom. M and I retired to the kitchen where she hastily poured another shot of Patron.

"Go put something sexy on now," I said and slapped her ass hard as she headed off to our bedroom.

After a short wait, M returned to the living room in a very short plaid school girl skirt paired with a wife beater t-shirt that simply said, "cum slut."

"How's this?" she asked shyly as she turned around and showed off her ass a little.

"Very, very sexy," Todd said, staring through her clothes.

M came over to me and bent over my knees, knowing that she deserved a spanking for what she had done and was about to do. I spanked her 48 times before turning her over to Todd for 48 more. He defied my instructions by lightly spanking her and skipping spanks altogether.

"I laughed inside when he did that," M told me later. I think she was laughing at me because it was Todd's way of claiming her for himself.

We went back to the room again and laid on the bed this time, M sucking my dick with her butt in the air waiting for Todd to enter her again. He pounded her harder than ever, successfully disrupting her cock sucking at times. But when he finished again quickly and left to go clean up I took the opportunity to fuck M missionary style and fill her pussy with cum.

"I filled her up," I said as a courtesy when he came back from the bathroom. M was laying on her back, legs spread with cum drizzling down her crack. She began to turn over to take it from behind again, but Todd stopped her.

"You are on top this time," Todd ordered and M complied, mounting his cock for a third and final time.

She began riding him slowly as I kissed her and rubbed her breasts. Todd groaned, letting her do the work. I briefly thought about a double play, but was tapped out and left the room looking back to see her bend down to him. I was totally forgotten and could not see them from the porch as I smoked a cigarette. My cigarette was not finished before M joined me.

"Did you kiss him?" I asked later, remembering her voracious session with Bill.

"No. He tried but I said I don't kiss on the mouth," she lied.

"He said 'oh my god you are so good' the last time he came while I was riding his cock."

"How did that make you feel?" I asked.

"Validated and good about myself," she said.

That was what I was looking for. I really had no problem with sharing M because it was for her pleasure, not mine. I wanted her to be happy and fulfilled. Fulfilled with cock was what she needed.

M complained how sore her pussy was repeatedly over the next week. I asked her a few times if she wanted to fuck Todd again but her answers were always equivocal, either changing the subject or simply being non-responsive. Finally, when she was away the following weekend with her girlfriend, I made the decision for her. Todd had forgotten his watch the night he was over and M had taken it to his hotel with instructions on how to return it.

"Text Todd and ask him if he got his watch back," I ordered her, "and send me proof." She was out to dinner with her friend and they had been drinking.

"Noooo! I don't wanna," M protested, but I had already ascertained that she wanted further contact with him and with a little prodding she agreed.

"So ummmmm I was wondering if you got your watch back safely?" she wrote at 9:40 pm from the bar she and her friend were at. "I'd hate for you to have lost it over some key lime pie :)"

"That was a filthy text," I said after she sent me copy.

"What?" she texted at 9:45 pm, "you made me do it baby and it was completely clean and innocent!!!!"

Unknown to me, Todd texted her back at that same moment.

"It was some damn fine key lime pie though :)," Todd replied at 9:45.

"You never said 'no" any of the three times I asked if you wanted to fuck him again, so I figured why not let you," I said at 9:46 pm."

"And that was a filthy little text — nothing innocent about it!"

"OK I'm saying no I don't wanna!!! Lol" she replied at 9:47, after reading Todd's response.

"It was kinda adorable wasn't it?" she continued with a purple horny devil emoji.

"Too late, but we will have to lube up your pussy next time. cough. He has a lot of certs, but you are by far the hottest," I said at 9:49.

By this time, M and Todd were texting back and forth while she was also texting me. She never told me about his texts until the next day when I caught her in a lie.

"So do you prefer a four handed rub to the two handed variety?" Todd texted.

"I am a complex woman, with varying needs," she texted back, "I should have been a politician. Lol"

M claimed that this man who pounded her pussy so hard that it hurt for a week never responded after that and she deleted all of the texts, Why she never told me the truth is a mystery to me. I can only assume there were many, many more texts that night and she even mentioned wanting to use her vibrator to me later that evening.

"Perhaps if he went bareback it would help," I said at 9:50.

"No bareback for anyone ever except you. I know it's weird but that is really special to me. We are a unique situation. Fireworks from day 1," she said as she continued texting both me and Todd.

"Let's bet how long it will take Todd to text back. I say within the hour," I said at 9:56.

"Lol you're too funny baby but it makes me feel nice that you think people would like me besides my pussy," M lied, knowing that Todd had already texted back and she had already texted him again.

"idk. He got your pussy and a sexy note," I replied at 9:58, "that's another part of you."

"So many pieces of me I guess," M replied at 10:01 with an angel halo emoji and a kiss.

"Anyway, let me know when he writes back," I texted at 10:05.

"Of course babe!" M lied again, "We are done eating and going up to bed."

"Hopefully Cat will fall asleep right away so I can use my vibrator," M said at 10:08, still texting with Todd without my knowledge.

At 10:12 and 10:13 M sent me two pictures in her sexy nighty with her boob hanging out. In hindsight, I am surprised she didn't ask me which one was better to send Todd.

"Think of me when you use you vibrator tonight," I said at 10:18.

"I told you its always your voice in my head saying dirty things when I play," she responded with another purple horny devil emoji.

"You said it was trains or being led around on a leash and made to service strange men, or I can't remember the others," I texted at 10:21.

"Now go to sleep!", M commanded at 10:22, "Rub your dick and think of your beautiful, funny, intelligent, sexy slut."

"Already did. Twice," I lied.

"OK, leash it is!" I said at 10:24.

"Haha I need more time to get over that last episode with Todd," she said at 10:26, "For real lol."

"Sweet dreams and all that other feely shit!" she said with halo and kiss emojis, rushing me off to bed.

The next day M finally admitted that Todd texted back but I had to ask her directly. It was late in the afternoon and we had been texting all day.

"Ok baby. Anything you need to tell me?" I asked finally.

"Yes! He texted back when I was asleep last night lol," she lied as if she hadn't been thinking about it all day long.

With that she sent a screen shot of his text, showing she had received it 5 minutes after she texted him.She later changed her story, saying that she didn't receive his text until 11:11 when Cat woke up coughing, another obvious lie. My guess is that 11:11 was when she finally orgasmed and had to stop texting Todd because she woke her friend up.

M went on lying to me for 2 hours the next day about the circumstances of her texting with Todd, becoming very defensive and aggressive in denying things she would later have to admit.

"Did you text him back? Are we doing this together? Do you want to fuck him again?" I asked, exasperated by her evasiveness.

"I don't want to see him and I did not respond," she lied, finally.

"What time did he finally text back?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I didn't look and deleted it as soon as I took a screenshot bc I'm a sissy," another lie.

"and blocked him of course lol" I pressed.

"Hahaha I've never blocked anyone but you baby!" she joked, not realizing the significance of the question.

"It was a fun night and experience. Now it's over and I don't want to recreate it baby. Or beat it into the ground."

"Why would you delete your convo if you didn't text him back?" I asked, knowing that she would have nothing to hide.

"I did all you asked of me and I'm not going to carry on convos or sext with strangers," she lied again, "I told you what you needed to know."

She has never told me the truth to this day, leaving it up to my imagination how she sexted and vibrated herself to orgasm with Todd that night.

"That would hurt me most. If you didn't just treat him like a stunt cock."

M never responded.