Enlightenment Ch. 01

Story Info
He shows me the light.
2k words
4.02
22.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Meeting

I wait nervously at the doors that lead into the secure area. When they open out he will walk, both of us taking in each other as if for the first time. I wore my long jeans and Harry potter shoes and shirt. Casual and well fitting but still enough so he doesn't think I'm trying to hard. My outfit for tonight stashed in the bag in the car.

I bite my lip and wiggle my foot and listen to my heart race. Every second getting faster and louder. I want to run. And yet I also want to stay, I need to stay. No matter how much he scares me I can't go another day, hour, minute without him.

hear footsteps behind the door. I scan the crowd emerging and I don't see him. The crowd starts to dissipate and I look around, scared I missed him. I start to become frantic when a pair of hands covers my eyes.

"Guess who." the drawl is distinct, and I smile.

"The grim reaper, come to steal my soul." I joke.

"Just your heart for now darling, the soul comes later." he twists me around and before I can even see him he's kissing me. He took my word when I said I would run if I had to face him. Only he could have found a solution this sweet.

My stomach is still bubbling when he pulls away. My eyes open and I see the knowing smile playing across his face. I blush brightly and turn away, not saying anything as I start towards the baggage area. We got all his stuff and put it in the back of my truck, in almost silence.

I walk to the other side of the truck and get in, pulling out and driving home.

"Are you hungry?" it is the simplest thing I can think to say, yet my voice still cracks and I blush again.

"Not yet, I think we should just go home first." he's looking at me. He hasn't stopped looking at me. I can see him chucking to himself in the corner of my vision, and I feel sick to my stomach. "Do you want me to drive? You're looking a little pale."

I die a little inside. "No, I'm fine we're almost home." I drive up into my driveway. Home. Finally. I have been anally cleaning for hours, making sure no matter where he looked it was perfect. I helped him get all of his stuff into my little two room loft.

I'm just standing awkwardly in the middle of my living room while he's in the bathroom. I sit, and then stand, and then sit again.

I have been waiting for this for months. I was a lonely little shy nerdy girl, doing nothing but drawing and going to class. Then I met him. My friend had told me to get this app, saying I needed to get out and meet people. I didn't want to meet people. People looked at me weird. If I talked I was quiet, and it was normally a reference to a movie no one had seen.

He just messages me one day. A lot of people had, and my hopes weren't high. I refused to show anyone my breasts, therefore no one talked to me for more than 5 minutes. But him...he was nice. He asked how I was. What I liked. He watched the anime I loved and read the books I had poured over to escape my own flawed boring world. Eventually our conversations did turn to sex, but only after a long while of learning about each other. Becoming comfortable.

I have had sex, just not very much and never truly successfully. I never felt satisfied. Like there was something missing from it all. It wasn't interesting enough. I would much rather be drawing than rolling around clumsily with someone grabbing my chest and humping me for 20 seconds before getting cum on my belly.

Shawn opened my mind. Things I had heard about, things I didn't even know, things that just talking about made me start to tingle. He lived on the other side of the country though, and all I could do was listen while he found every sensitive spot in my mind.

He said he needed to come see me. To teach me how sex was supposed to be, show me how I was supposed to be treated. He said after a night together I would never be shy again.

I guess I'm attractive, 6 feet tall, curvy, DDD's. I never really thought about it, no one paid much attention to me. I was average to everyone but him. He scares me like no one else in the world. The 5'4'' 39 year old man scares me, yes.

I'm lost in thought when he comes out of the bathroom, leaning against the door frame of the bathroom in nothing but a clean pair of shorts. His lip ring quirks slightly as he smiles at me. I blush again brightly.

"You know at some point you are going to have to be able to look at me without turning the color of a beat at some point." he points out. I know this but it does not make it any easier. "Or not. There are ways to make you talk though."

I hid in the corner of the couch even though I knew what was coming. He walked over, crossing the room and stood above me. I look up at him chuckling at me. He leans down and holds my head still, kissing me deeply. I moan just a little bit into his mouth, betraying how much I really love what he does to me. He's slowly pulling me up by my head gently and walking me towards the bedroom. I don't know how he makes me feel so small when I am standing almost a foot above him but it is amazing.

As we enter my bedroom he turns me around quickly and lets me fall onto the bed.

"Take off your shirt angel." he says. I do as he says and throw it over into my hamper. I wore my black lacy bra and black lacy boy cut panties, just like he asked. He leaned over, almost on top of me, and kissed me, opening my mouth slightly with his and exploring it with his tongue. His hands were tracing circles around my belly, lowering to the edge of my pants and unbuttoning them expertly.

His kisses trailed down my neck, biting softly, down between my breasts and across each one, stopping for just a second to unhook my bra. When it pulled off my nipples hit the chilled air and immediately hardened into two tiny pink mountains, my right one only visible for a second before it was captured in his mouth. For a second there was nothing, and then he bit. Hard. I moaned and whimpered, scared that it hurt and yet felt so good. His head floated over to my left and did the same, so the same effect. I was starting to get wet, just from this small amount of attention he was giving me.

He looked up at me suddenly. "Do you trust me?" he asked. I nodded. He got up off of me and I pouted a little, feeling empty and lost all of a sudden. He walked to his backpack and brought out a long piece of plain black cloth. He comes back and puts it over my eyes, lifting my head and tying a knot in the back. Everything was now pitch black. I can hear him moving, barely on the carpet. I think he's on my right side by my headboard. But why would he be up there?

I hear clicking, a kind I don't recognize, and then something cold and metal encircles my wrist. I tug and I can move farther than an inch.

"I thought you said you would wait for the handcuffs?" I ask, confused. We had agreed he didn't really need them, that I was going to be a good girl and let him do exactly what he wanted. Except...

I realize what he is planning as the other handcuff closes around my left wrist.

"Shawn no, you can't do that! I don't know what to do with myself I won't like it!" I am pulling at the cuffs and they're not budging at all.

"Just relax angel. You will like it, I promise. Just because you've been with asshole that refuse to do it does not mean it shouldn't be done." I felt him looking down at me, almost naked, blindfolded, and handcuffed to the bed. His hands fall across my hips, pulling on the edge of my panties and dragging then slowly down my legs. I had shaved everything important this morning, which I regretted the second I realized how cold it was. I close my legs tightly, but he pried them open.

"But it's cold" I whine.

I hear him chuckle softly. "You won't be thinking about that in a moment." his fingers trace the inside of my thigh and I shiver. "And if you whine like that again, I will not hesitate to punish you." the way he says it sends a chill down my spine. I make sure to remember that, just to see what happens when I'm "punished". He touches the core of me softly. I don't want to admit how turned on I am, but I can feel my juices leaking down onto my bed. He finds my small swollen clit, and presses on it. My back arches and I moan.

His fingers move away for a second before both of them spread me open. I try to wiggle away but before I get far his tongue hits my sensitive clit. I shake and moan loudly. He starts licking across it slowly, fingers circling me entrance and I couldn't stay quiet if I tried. I feel him take two fingers and place them against my tight hole. He shoves them in all at once, at the same time sucking hard at my clit. He starts fucking me hard with his fingers and I'm riding his face, screaming and trying to get control of all the simulation. I feel something start building, but it's not like any orgasm I've ever had before.

He doesn't stop, or even slow down. I can't control anything, my movements or the noises I'm making. I feel my orgasm coming but I don't know what's going to happen, it feels weird. It hits me, it feels like I have to pee.

"Shawn stop I have to pee you're going to make me-" he cuts me off by biting me a little, and it sends me over the edge. I can feel my whole body lifting off the bed and I cum, everything in my bod tense, feeling like I'm being struck by lightning.

I fall back onto the bed, panting and barely conscious. "What did you do to me?" I ask breathlessly.

"Showed you how you're supposed to cum. I just didn't know you were going to do that."

"Do what?"

He holds my leg and puts his face against the inside of my thigh. "That."

"Shit! That's a real thing? I thought it wasn't possible."

"No. It's definitely possible angel. And you're a natural. You'll probably be thirsty real soon though." when he pulls his face away it leaves a wet spot on my leg. He was right, I had forgotten it was cold until now. I never thought of all things that I would be a squirter.

He undid my cuffs and blindfold, and I sat up. When I stood up I was still a little shaky, but I walked to the kitchen and got some ice water. I brought it back to the bedroom and kissed him. I let my weight fall onto him so we both tipped backwards onto the bed, me on top this time.

My shyness was gone, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. My mouth quirked up into one of my devious half smiles.

"My turn."