ENM Intertwined - Rorke Pt. 03

Story Info
Rorke's present brings joy to those who like to watch.
1.9k words
4.5
6.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we started driving and the girls got a good eyeful of my erection as I finally got it to go down, the two hot women I was squeezed between in the backseat finally let go of my arms.

Scarlet turned from the passenger's seat to hand me a thin box. "This is a gift from Ingrid, she made it just for you." She exchanged a wink with the girl sitting to my right.

Desperate to cover myself, I placed the box on my lap. There were no strings or wrapping paper, just a lid that I pulled off to reveal some kind of shiny material inside.

"What the..." I held up the strange tiny garment in my fingers and examined it by stretching it by the sides. It was a metallic purple cloth with hot rod flames on the hips, a white star silhouette on the front part, and bright letters on the back part that said 'BIRTHDAY BOY!' in bold graphics. It appeared to be made of lycra. "Is this a speedo?" I asked.

"Sure it is you big dork." Sage nudged me. "Now are you going to put it on or are you just going to arrive to our destination naked?"

Scarlet's hand shot up. "I vote for the latter!"

Ingrid actually looked annoyed at her friend. "Do you have any idea how long it took for me to make this? HE'S PUTTING IT ON!"

At that, Sage tossed off the box on my lap revealing my penis once again. I didn't even have enough time to feel embarrassed that my crush saw my dick again because I moved at the authoritative tone in Ingrid's voice just as quickly so I could move the speedo around my ankles. I don't blame Sage this time for exposing me again. Ingrid normally goes along with whatever Scarlet says but she has a passion for fashion that can get scary. That, and I really really wanted to get covered up again.

"I also want him to put it on," grumped Santiago. "You've humiliated the poor guy enough and I don't like how my girlfriend is staring at my best friend's dick!" His eyes never left the road as he tightened his grip on the wheel.

Scarlet leaned over to her boyfriend and kissed his pierced ear as she spoke in a low whisper. "You don't have to worry. Among all my dirty schemes, catching you was by far the best plan I ever made." Santiago blushed and tightened his lips together as he struggled to refocus on the road while Scarlet settled back into her seat, placing her hand on his knee.

After some ridiculous rubbing and gyrating against the gorgeous babes who were packed in next to me, I finally managed to get the tiny garment up to my thighs.

"See, this is taking too long. Ingrid, give me a hand." Sage grabbed the waistline of my speedo and yanked it up to my navel. Ingrid joined in by shoving her hands under my butt and masterfully manipulated the stretchy material to come up to the small of my back. These ladies were practically groping and pawing my most private parts getting me in this thing. My face heated up as Sage cupped my balls to tuck in my package. When they finally finished, I let out a huge breath not even realizing I was holding it in the whole time.

I looked in between my legs at their work and pointed at my crotch as I turned to Ingrid. "You made this? All by yourself?" I've always known for a while now that Ingrid had an interest in fashion designing but I never knew she was this talented.

"Pretty impressive right?" Ingrid looked proud. "I didn't get your measurements so I had to guess the size, which is why its a little small on you. Fortunately, one of the good things about lycra is that it is as stretchy as hell. Plus, you got to love the design, right? It is just so you!"

Weirdly enough, everything she said was correct. True that the material was a size or two too small and it was slowly riding down my hips, but it was still oddly comfortable despite it hugging my tender parts. And even weirder than that, I was wildly impressed that Ingrid managed to make this. She was right, I loved the design! Most people would think that it would look pretty tacky but I loved flashy stuff simply because it fit my personality so well and I actually enjoyed being the center of attention (when I am not butt-naked in front of a bunch of women ogling my vulnerabilities that is). Ingrid knew that.

"Wow, thanks Ingrid. I look pretty damn cool." I flexed her my bicep and Ingrid beamed at my comment.

"It's not over," Sage placed her hand on my thigh and my brief moment of confidence vanished. As she stroked my leg she silently reminded me of how much skin I was still showing among these fully clothed people. "Wait til you see where we are taking you."

The car pulled into a sandy side beach where there were people everywhere. There was dancing to music being played by a DJ on stage, prop-up stalls and tables where they could eat food, volleyball nets for play, and tikki torches all lit around the side of the beach that led into a majestic ocean.

"Is this my party?!" I asked excitedly.

"It sure is. All that stuff you ordered for the other party at the mansion, I redirected it here so we could set it up in secret for your surprise party." Sage gave me a pat on the shoulder before we exited the car.

I had to admit that the view was astounding! Not saying that I couldn't have thrown a better party myself, I am Rorke Blazeman, but Sage really outdid herself for this event. I was so happy that my friends pulled this together for me that I almost forgot about my nude escapade earlier...almost. Now that I was in a place where everyone else was pretty much as scantily clad as me, I had no need to feel embarrassed anymore. I was so psyched, I was ready to charge down that beach to show off my awesome new swimsuit and make everybody's lives so much better just by being alive.

"Okay," Sage pointed at me. "are you certain you want to go in like that? I mean it was fun teasing you in the car and everything but are you really going to go out in public in that suit?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I gave her a muscle pose that tightened my sculpted abs along with a taunting grin. "This suit is almost as cool as I am."

Ingrid bounced over to me in delight. "Oh thank you Rorke! I knew you would appreciate fine art. This is truly one of my master pieces."

Scarlet rolled her eyes. "You two just have the weirdest tastes." Santiago placed an arm around her in concession. Both Ingrid and I frowned at them.

"No respect for excellence, am I right Ingrid?" I shook my head as I placed my hands on my hips.

She nodded in agreement. "It's the curse of being an artist too far ahead of my time. There just aren't that many visionaries like us out there Rorke."

"On that note, don't you guys have swimsuits as well?" I looked at them.

"Don't worry, I have my swimsuit on underneath my clothing and I brought the other girls' bathing suits to the changing room on the other side of the beach ahead of time." Scarlet pointed to a large hut in the distance. "We are going to drop by there to change then meet up with you when we are finished to really get this party started."

Santiago had a worried look on his face. "Hold on...babe? I didn't bring a bathing suit. Did you get one for me?"

"Of course Santy, I had Bridget fetch one for you but you will have to undress here before you put it on. The men's changing room is on the other end of the beach so you have to change quickly so we can set up the first event for the party together."

Santiago winced, his eyes darted in between me and Sage for assistance out of this potentially embarrassing situation. I shrugged in response.

Don't look at me bro, if I had to endure something like this then so can you.

He sighed in compliance. "Alright, but every one of you turn around." We obeyed, but just so you know we had every intention of peeking over our shoulders. Life is funny when it's not happening to you. Hehehehe.

Santiago peeled off his shirt and handed it to Scarlet, revealing his washboard abdominals. Slowly he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants before he let them fall to his ankles. Stepping out of his shoes and socks he placed his thumbs in the waistband of his striped boxer shorts. As Scarlet collected his discarded clothes off the ground Santiago gave a quick glance in our direction to see if we were looking. We totally were, but we swiveled our heads away right before he looked at us so we weren't caught. Once he was convinced that we were not looking we peeked over our shoulders again. Santiago gulped right before he yanked off his underwear and handed them to Scarlet. Every inch of his flawless naked body was now on full display to us.

Ingrid let out a wolf whistle alerting Santiago that we were in fact watching him strip down the whole time. Clapping his hands over his privates his face turned red as he faced us peeping toms.

"Mmm-mmm, Scarlet is one lucky woman." Ingrid turned towards Santiago. There was no point in concealing our voyeurism anymore.

"Don't be so shy Santy," Sage chimed in. "You've got nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah, you're easily the second hottest guy here." Even I joined in on the teasing, and yes, I am the hottest guy here in case I didn't make that clear.

Santiago implored Scarlet. "Can you please give me my swimsuit now!?"

Tossing his things back in the car, Scarlet slammed the door shut and grabbed one of his hands that he was using to cover himself. "Certainly, lets go pick it up from Bridget. She should be on the furthest side of the beach. I'll take you there."

"What!?" Santiago was incredulous. "You don't have it here?!"

"I never said that I did. What I said was that I had Bridget pick it up and that you had to undress here before you put it on." Scarlet's smile was villainous. "Let's go, we are in a hurry." Scarlet pulled her boy toy...I mean...boyfriend into the throng of people walking about on the beach despite his audible protests. It didn't take long for people to notice them. Hordes of beautiful bikini-clad women stopped and widened their eyes at the sight of the hunky naked man being paraded along the beach by the adorable redhead who held him captive. As they moved further and further away you could still see Santiago's muscular frame turn bright red like a shining beacon.

I know it might sound mean but I couldn't help but laugh at my friend's misfortune since I was now an observer of one of Scarlet's manipulations instead of a victim. However, if my buddy got any consolation prize out of this experience, I would say he managed to make me a little jealous. Not only did he get a compliment out of Sage about his appearance but he was now the focus of everybody's attention.

That's my job.

It was time for Rorke Blazeman to make his birthday debut.