Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci also felt the movements and reluctantly pushed herself up, rising from John and the bed as she did so. Once again she ordered a restorative and handed it to John. Almost as soon as he drank the magic elixir John felt himself respond. His exhaustion disappeared and his cock surged to full hardness. He jumped slightly when Jasmine wrapped her hand around him and jacked it a time or two.

John watched Jasmine move over him and place the tip of his cock where she wanted it. She sank slowly down onto him with a deep sigh. "I just knew this would feel wonderful when I saw Traci laying on you with him inside her. I love it so much."

Jasmine began moving slowly, then faster and faster as she drove herself onto John trying to assuage her lust and quench the fires burning in her loins. Over and over again she slammed her pelvis down onto John uttering a moan or shriek when each thrust bottomed out. Neither she nor John heard the insistent chime from the healing chamber. Neither saw or felt Traci leave the bed and let Tessa out of her confinement.

Jasmine slammed repeatedly down onto John until with a final shriek another huge orgasm ripped through her. John reached his peak at almost the same time and let his seed go with a bellow to make a bull buffalo proud. This was the scene Tessa saw when she entered the room following Traci. Tessa and Traci stood smiling at the entwined couple and each other as John and Jasmine drifted off into a deep slumber. Traci took Tessa's hand and pulled her toward the seating area in the other room. She said, "Come Tessa. I would like to talk to you about our Hero and you while they rest."

When Traci and Tessa were seated Traci began talking. She told Tessa the history of Cassandra and how the whole Hero/Damsel operation came to be. Then she said, "Tessa I know I love Hero John. All Caretakers fall deeply, madly in love with their Heroes. It is a hazard and a privilege of the job. Our happiness, perhaps even some of our social standing on Cassandra come from our Hero. If we are lucky enough to have a Hero who does well and has many dramatic rescues his reputation grows as does ours. Our greatest fear is that our Hero will die on a mission or even on Earth. Our second greatest fear is that our Hero will live a lonely life on Earth. Many heroes fall as deeply in love with their Caretakers as we do with them and refuse to find a woman to love on Earth. When that happens we all mourn for the Hero and his Caretaker.

"A caretaker wants her Hero to be happy and content in all parts of his life. She especially wants him to know the happiness fatherhood and a family, a mate for life bring to him. Each caretaker wants her Hero to have an Earthly family and children because to many of us their children and families become ours even if we can never see them.

"Tessa dear, I have seen and felt you holding back when we are with John and the rescued Damsels or when it is just the three of us. I know you care for each other. I can see it and of course our instruments indicate that fact to us also. Tessa it is my dearest wish that you and John become more than just Hero and Companion. Please don't let what happens here on Crossroads color your decision to become a life mate with John. Rise above the jealousies most Earth women have about sharing their man with another. If you cannot do that please leave John so he can perhaps find someone who can love him and raise children with him on Earth."

Tessa sat listening to Traci. Her emotions were in turmoil. She knew what Traci said was correct. In fact it was self evident to her that Traci already loved her John. That was the crux of the whole problem. Tessa had long ago admitted she loved John deeply and wanted his happiness over all else. Not too long in the past her culture had accepted braves with two wives and who spread themselves around. Unfortunately she was more modern in her outlooks, more white than she cared to admit. It hurt her deeply when she saw John making love to another woman and she knew she had to get over it or it would poison their relationship on Earth.

Tessa sighed and said, "I know you are right Traci and intellectually I am fine with it. I know you are not a permanent threat to me because you are here and cannot go to Earth and he cannot remain here. I know John has feelings for me and we get along well together. My problem is getting over his obvious enjoyment of being with you and the Damsel he has rescued." Tessa laughed and continued, "I even know it is a very male thing, that the pussy they are fucking at the time is the most important one in the whole universe until they are done with it at least. I know John understands the difference between here and Earth but it hurts to see him with you or another woman. It hurts a lot."

"Do you love him Tessa? Do you love him above all else? Would you lay your life down for him as he would for you or one of the Damsels?"

Tessa nodded her head yes. "Oh, yes. I even did that on Chaos this time. I was frightened and facing two men trying to protect John. I did not think about my getting hurt, I only thought about keeping him from being hurt."

"Well child, you are almost to the point you should be then. Do you begrudge John's actions when he fights to help or protect someone on Chaos or to rescue the Damsel that is truly in a dangerous situation? Think that he is making love to the Damsel to protect her from a truly sad situation. If he did not make love to her and give her a child she would probably go through life without one and her heart would ache for years with the love it could not give a child. That is all he is doing Tessa. Truly I do not believe most Heroes fall in love with the Damsels and you have nothing to fear from me. I love John much too much to hurt him by taking his happiness on earth from him."

About that time Traci and Tessa heard Jasmine scream in another orgasm. John's loud bellow followed, mixed in with her gasps and groans of pleasure as they once again satisfied one another. Traci smiled at Tessa and held her hand toward her. "Come," she said. "Let's see what happens when we get into bed with them."

The two women undressed and threw their clothes onto the couch where they blinked out of existence. John watched as they walked into the room. Traci quietly whispered to Tessa, "Look at his eyes and face child. Who is he watching?" They crawled onto the bed with John between them. They could hear Jasmine in the bathroom.

John immediately rolled to face Tessa and pulled her to him. He gave her a gentle kiss and said, "I missed you Tess." John gave Tessa a deep kiss and in spite of his exhaustion she felt his cock twitch and begin to rise. It nestled between her legs and she could feel her juices leaking from her pussy. Tessa raised her leg slightly and felt John thrust once then again. She felt the head of his cock slip into her ready hole and she moaned. The angle they were laying at gave John little room the thrust and he could only get the head of his cock into her but Tessa didn't care. John was making love to her.

John pulled her to him again and gave her another kiss as he continued to gently fuck her. He stared into her eyes and said, "I love you Tessa Soaring Eagle." She stiffened slightly and John noticed it. He watched her glance over his shoulder at Traci and sighed. "Tessa I love YOU. Traci is very special to me and I know you understand that but she is here in Crossroads. YOU are here." He pulled her hand to his chest over his heart then continued, "AND you are with me always in my mind and I hope on Earth."

Tessa felt her eyes water and she began shaking with silent sobs. She pulled John to her and said, "Oh, MY HERO. I do love you and I will never complain about your time with Traci."

For the next two weeks while John worked diligently trying to get Jasmine pregnant Traci and Tessa bonded and did research on Chaos. By the time Jasmine announced her pregnancy and John and Tessa had to leave Tessa had more knowledge of Chaos than did many of the lesser known Heroes. When they returned to Earth she intended to help John learn what she knew and become more adept with the weapons they would use on Chaos in the future.

John and Tessa appeared back in his arms room when they came back through the Portal. Old Jake was sitting in a chair with his feet up sharpening his knife when they saw him. He looked sharply at them and smiled. He nodded his head once more and said, "It is good. I see you have laid the demons to rest on this trip granddaughter."

John and Tessa did in fact become a couple on earth and to satisfy his parents and society they did marry shortly after this trip to Chaos. They did several years later buy his cousin's 40 acres of the farm but never enlarged it beyond that. They had almost fifty acres of various types of fruit tree, some strawberries and a large truck garden from which they sold produce. They raised three children together and made sure Traci Caretaker was kept informed about their growth. They never got rich but were always happy with each other and their lot in life. They had enough to support their family well and that was fine with them.

On John's next to last trip to Chaos Tessa did not accompany him as Hero Companion. Instead he took their second oldest child, their son Jake as his Companion. Jake performed well in his duties and seemed to thrive on the danger of Chaos. He was awed and for a while embarrassed by the sex he witnessed between his father and Traci and the rescued Damsel. Traci stretched the rules somewhat and took Jake into her bed a time or two when she saw he was overly excited as the young are wont to be in situations such as this.

On John's 55th birthday he and Jake took John's last trip to Chaos. After their mission he had Jake get his own box and they transferred all John's equipment except for one set into it. John did keep one set of equipment, his favorites, in case he ever decided to undertake one final mission. Traci Caretaker cried when John was getting ready to leave for the final time. As he was going through the portal she said, "I will never forget you my Hero, my love. Remember me with fondness and if you ever decide to have just one more adventure know I will be waiting to take care of you once more. Give Tessa my love when you see her."

John and Jake stepped from the Portal in his arms room and Tessa rushed into his arms. There were tears in her eyes as she wrapped her man in her arms. She hardly noticed when the young woman who had been waiting with her flung herself into Jake's arms also.

Tessa and John walked quietly from the room and did not see or hear the young woman when she pushed back from Jake slightly and said, "So, it's true isn't it? Crossroads and Chaos really exist don't they? I saw you disappear and reappear in front of my own eyes or I would have never believed. Jake I'm going to be your Companion on Chaos just like I intend to be your Companion and wife here on Earth. When are we going on your next mission? I can't wait to meet your Caretaker!"

"Honey you not only get to meet my Caretaker, you get to help me pick one out just like Mom did with Dad. We'll go on our first mission together just as soon as Mom and Dad say we are ready. We have to get you trained a little better before I will take you to that dangerous place."

Allison threw her arms around Jake and gave him another kiss. "I love you so much Honey. Come on. Let's go see your parents now."

1...67891011