Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unconsciously Tessa slowly moved into the bedroom and watched John and Traci. She was squeezing her thighs together and clenching and releasing her pussy muscles while she watched. She had unknowingly begun rolling her nipples with her fingers. She would pull on them and pinch until they were almost painful. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly with her excited breathing.

Traci stood back for a moment when John was naked then moved to him for another kiss. She cupped his erection and moaned. After the kiss she lay back onto the bed and pulled John down onto her. He moved to kiss her once more as she grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her dripping cunt. She was trying to stuff him into her pussy as she thrust her hips upward. She was panting and moaning. "Please Hero John. Don't tease me. Please fuck me NOW."

John felt the head of his cock nudge into Traci's pussy hole. He made a thrust toward Traci and met her upward thrust. He sank into her wet pussy with his first thrust. Traci screamed and clamped her pussy muscles down on his cock. John could feel her pussy muscles clenching and releasing over and over as she slammed herself onto him repeatedly. He felt her juices gush from her pussy. To his amazement she had an orgasm on his first thrust into her and it rolled on and on.

John began working his hips in that age old way. Tessa stood just in the doorway watching in shock. It seemed Traci had an orgasm about every third or fourth thrust John made. The only noise Tessa heard was the slap, slap, slap of John fucking Traci and her moans and screams of pleasure. She watched spellbound as the emotions and pleasure flitted across Traci's face and sweat ran down the faces of the two lovers. Suddenly, almost in time with another huge orgasm for Traci Tessa screamed and twisted her nipples painfully when her first orgasm raced through her. She felt herself collapse onto the soft, soft carpet. She sat and rubbed her clit while she continued to watch and push out orgasms almost as fast as Traci was.

After about ten minutes John picked up the pace moving faster and harder into Traci. He clenched his jaws and slammed deeply into her once more. He let out a deep guttural "UNHHHH" when he felt his seed rush out of his cock and splash into Traci's drenched cunt. Traci screamed one final time, arched her back for a moment then collapsed back onto the bed. John held himself tightly against her while his cock throbbed in orgasm. He grunted, "Unhhhh," again and ground his pubic bone against Traci. His head was raised and he was staring at the wall yet seeing nothing. He was savoring the feeling of her straining against him and the feeling of her pussy fluttering against his cock while her final orgasm ripped through her exhausted body.

Finally John looked down at Traci. He bent to give her a gentle kiss but she did not respond. John quickly moved from between her legs. There was a loud smacking sound when the head of his cock pulled from her cunt. Traci was breathing but to his surprise she had passed out! John quickly sat on the side of the bed and said, "Tessa help! Something's wrong with Traci!"

Tessa reluctantly forced herself from the floor and walked up to the bed. She blushed once more in embarrassment when she saw John's still hard cock and the mess draining from Traci's dark red pussy. As she moved to sit on the bed Traci moaned and moved slightly. Her pussy was still throbbing slightly. Tessa turned and went into the bathroom opening off the bedroom. Tessa wet a wash cloth and returned to the bed where she once more sat beside Traci. Tessa gently washed Traci's face.

When she felt the cool wet wash cloth on her face Traci opened her eyes. She looked up at Tessa then turned her head toward John. Her eyes glistened in adoration. She licked her lips, reached her hand toward John and said, "Oh, Thank You Hero John. I thought all the rumors were outright exaggerations. I never in my wildest dreams believed a Hero could fuck me until I passed out."

She lowered her gaze to John's crotch and her eyes got larger. "Oh, My GOD. You're still hard. My God! The tales of Earth Men's sexual recuperative power must be true also. Please, how soon can you do it again?"

Traci reached for John and pulled him toward her once more. "Can we do it again now? Please John?"

Tessa sat in shock and watched Traci pull John between her thighs once more. She spread her legs widely for him to mount her again. Tessa started to leave when Traci grabbed her arm. "Please Tessa don't leave. You're his Companion and are always welcome in bed with us. I'm sure now the tales I have heard are correct. He can satisfy both of us. There's no reason for you to wait until you get to Chaos or back to earth for you to enjoy him again."

"NO! We've never... I'm just a friend. We're not lovers or anything like that."

"Oh, you poor dear. As soon as I'm finished this time you can have him. I know how it feels to need a man and not have one."

"I don't..." Traci gently placed her hand over Tessa's mouth and stopped her talking.

"Yes you do. I know you earth women repress your libido but when you go through the healing chamber it partly releases it. I can see the moisture at your crotch. You need a man and you need one badly now. Don't deny yourself the pleasure of a man so I can have him. You can enjoy him while I get the folders ready so you can choose your first missionnnnnnnn. AHHHHH," Traci screamed while yet another orgasm ripped through her quivering body.

Traci turned her head back toward John, set her feet on the bed and rapidly slammed her hips up meeting John's down strokes perfectly. It was as if they had been lovers for months or years instead of less than a day. She locked her heels behind his thighs and held her crotch to his. Her pussy clenched and released while another orgasm ripped through her. Tessa actually saw liquid gush from around John's cock. Traci once again collapsed in a stupor when she again passed out from her orgasm.

With a final thrust John slammed into Traci and groaned, "Unhhhhh." He collapsed on top of her then rolled to the side. John lay on his back beside Traci. His slimy cock rested on his thigh. Tessa looked down at it and licked her lips. She felt the liquid flowing from her pussy. Her nipples were so hard they almost hurt.

Without thinking about what she was doing Tessa leaned forward and gently took hold of John's slimy cock. She held it up and leaned toward it. When she was close enough Tessa opened her mouth and gently sucked John into her mouth. He felt her tongue fluttering as she sucked and licked him gently. To his surprise John felt his cock hardening once more.

Tessa moved to her knees and, still sucking John, used her free hand to untie the filmy dressing gown she was still wearing. By the time it was unfastened John was fully hard once more. Tessa quickly rose and shrugged her shoulders to let the gown fall from her body. She moved back down and stared into John's eyes while she licked her lips. Her nipples were so hard they almost hurt.

Tessa grabbed John's cock and straddled him. Almost in one motion she moved her crotch over his cock and guided it to her flowing portal. When she felt the tip slot into her hole Tessa relaxed her muscles and dropped onto John. She felt him slide all the way into her as she collapsed onto him. She rubbed her breasts against John's chest and she moved to kiss him deeply all the while grinding her clit against his pubic bone.

Tessa was moaning in her need when she felt a gentle touch where she and John were joined. She turned her head and saw Traci smiling at her while she gently caressed her and John. Tessa pushed herself upward and rose over John then began rapidly rising and falling, driving his cock into her drooling pussy. Her orgasm was building faster than she had ever had one build before. After a couple of minutes Tessa slammed down onto John and screamed. Her pussy clenched and released while she experienced the strongest orgasm of her life.

Tessa rapidly wiggled her hips forward and back teasing the last sensation out of her orgasm. This action and her clenching pussy drove John over the edge once again. He surged upward actually lifting Tessa from the bed as he arched his back during his orgasm. While his last donation of sperm dribbled out of Tessa's pussy from around his cock and pooled between them John collapsed back onto the bed with a groan.

Traci gently guided Tessa from on top of John to lie on the bed beside him. She turned her head to the ceiling and said, "Three restoratives please." With a pop three glasses of clear liquid appeared on the table beside the bed. Traci handed John and Tessa a glass each and took the third one for herself. "Drink the restorative please then we really have to get to work I'm afraid."

Traci rapidly drank her glass of liquid then threw the empty up into the air. It disappeared almost immediately. John looked at Tessa, shrugged and took a small sip of his drink. His face showed his surprise and he took another larger gulp. In four or five swallows the glass was empty and John was glowing with vitality. He felt better than he had felt in ages, he thought. Then he had to amend his thought to he felt better than he had in ages except for when he was fresh from the healing chamber. He sat his glass back onto the bedside table and it, too, disappeared with a quiet pop.

Tessa took a sip of her drink then followed John's example and drank it down rapidly. By then John had stood beside the bed. He reached his hand out and helped Tessa stand. Tessa looked at John then Traci. She giggled and tossed her glass up into the air and watched with a smile as it, too, disappeared. John pulled Tessa to his heavily muscled chest and hugged her then gave her a deep loving kiss. He gently pushed her back slightly and looked into her eyes. Tessa was startled by the tender loving look she saw on his face. Tessa saw Traci holding her gown toward her through the corner of her eye. When she took it Traci seemed to pick up another similar robe like gown from thin air and held it toward John.

After the two lovers were somewhat covered Traci said, "Come. We need to see what missions are available now and choose one for you. I hope there are some simple ones available. We always try to start a new Hero off with an easier rescue so they can become accustomed to Chaos. Almost all of our Hero deaths occur during the first five missions."

John looked over at Traci and said, "That makes sense. Historically many of the deaths and injuries in combat occur when the soldier first got in country and during their first engagements. Of course there are many that occur now throughout a soldier's tour from IED's and ambushes but the large majority of combat injuries still occur to what we called 'newbies'.

John and Tessa followed Traci through the 'reception' room and through another door. This room had a large screen monitor fixed on the wall. There was a low couch and coffee table facing the screen. At 45 degree angles on either end of the couch were two chairs also more or less facing the screen. Traci asked John and Tessa to take a seat on the couch. She sat in one of the chairs and said, "Computer display the twelve highest priority missions in order of priority for rescue. Color code the folders as follows: Green for the three easiest for a new hero to accomplish, Yellow for the next three, Red for the next three and Black for the three most dangerous."

Almost before Traci stopped talking twelve folders appeared on the screen. The three highest priority missions were also the most dangerous. Two were coded black, one red. The fourth most urgent rescue was a Yellow Code and the fifth was Green. Traci looked at the mission folders and said, "Mission one. Display map and statistics. Give verbal mission description."

As the computer was describing the highest priority mission the second most high priority folder flashed three times and disappeared from the display. Mission four appeared in the top priority category; still Yellow coded and another Green coded mission appeared on screen.

John turned to Traci and said, "What happened to the second mission? Why did it disappear from the display?"

"Either the Damsel is now deceased or another Hero accepted the mission for a rescue attempt."

After the computer finished giving the information on the highest priority mission Traci asked it to give the same information on the second one, then the third one, the mission that had been Yellow and fourth in priority. When these three missions were all explained by the computer the three began discussing them. The highest priority mission was almost impossible for John to even begin much less complete. The Damsel was being held by a group of pirates as a serving wench and "fluffer" on board a ship that rarely touched port. When it did enter port it was only in port for a couple of days. John had no resources to accomplish that rescue.

The second priority was a Red code and it too seemed to require more resources than John had at his command. This Damsel was held in a mountain retreat in a castle. She was a personal servant for the Baron of the high mountain valley. He was angry at her constantly. He had purchased her indenture planning on using her for a concubine only to find she was a "cock burner" as the Damsels were called. This was because every man on Chaos who tried to have unprotected intercourse with them ended up with a cock that burned for several days afterward. There was something about the body chemistry of Damsels and men from Chaos that was not compatible in that way. The burning was so painful that the man was incapacitated for some time after intercourse.

Now the Baron took his anger our on the Damsel. She could do nothing right for the Baron and he routinely hit her for minor infractions and many times had her beaten. It was feared she would be beaten to death if she was not rescued.

The third rescue was more in line with John's capability considering his resources. Since he was a new Hero he would appear on Chaos with nothing but the clothes on his back. Any weapons and funds he needed to accomplish his mission had to be obtained on Chaos. The only way to obtain those items was to either work until he had enough money to purchase them or to defeat a male on Chaos and take his funds and property.

On Chaos, if you killed a man you were entitled to all his possessions. If you just defeated him in a fight and did not kill him you were allowed to loot his person for whatever he carried and to take his horse and tack if he had one. Of course it was considered bad form to defeat an enemy and leave him alive because he would be honor bound to fight you once more to regain his honor and possessions. There was really nothing like fair play on Chaos. Like as not if you left a live enemy behind you he would next attack you from behind and try to stab you in the back or kill you from ambush. Because of this it was common that all fights were to the death.

The third mission was the one John selected for his first rescue. Damsel Brenda Secretary was being held in a roadside inn working as a scullery maid, serving wench and general laborer. She was deathly ill, barely able to perform her duties yet the inn keeper would not let her rest and would not spend money for what little medical treatment was available on Chaos. It was feared Brenda would die if she was not rescued immediately.

Unfortunately the Inn was in a larger town and the Inn Keeper employed three large vicious guards. He operated a gambling house in his Inn that catered to the well to do in town. He also loaned money for exorbitant amounts of interest so there was always a lot of money in the building. This, of course, drew thieves routinely and he needed the protection.

After they selected the mission John and Tessa were outfitted in clothing suitable to Chaos and Traci led them to the door into the Portal that would deliver them to Chaos. They were lucky this trip because the town was large enough there was a Portal in the town. All portals to Chaos were in banks in the safe deposit box area. While they were getting ready to leave Traci reminded them that upon the successful completion of the mission John needed to rent a box to store all their weapons in until they returned for another mission. This was because, as he had been previously told, no weapons, funds or metals could be transported through the portals.

Traci looked at John and Tessa when they stood inside the Portal room. She said, "Remember you two that half to three fourths of the men on Chaos are not to be trusted and many of them will literally kill you for your clothes. A significant percentage of the women are just as bad. Always be on your guard and treat the countryside and especially the towns as you would have John while you were in Afghanistan. There is danger all around you and you need to be constantly on your guard. The preferred form of attack is from the back and from ambush. Also remember as a Hero and Companion you cannot start a fight except to rescue a Damsel. You must always wait for the locals to initiate hostilities. After they have done so I then suggest a rapid fight to the death. Remember it is a mortal insult for you to best someone and let them live. They will all follow you to the ends of the earth to avenge their honor and you will have to fight them again until one of you is dead."

The door to the Portal room closed. There was a flash of light and John and Tessa found themselves inside another small room. There was nothing inside to tell them where they were. The walls were made of rough hewn wood. There was a door just in front of them and a table off to the side.

John looked at Tessa and said, "Well are you OK? Are you ready for this?"

Tessa gave him a sick smile and nodded her head 'yes' then said, "As ready as I will ever be I suppose. Shall we see what awaits us Hero John?"

After she spoke John looked at her once more and saw a twinkle in her eyes. Her jaw was clenched slightly and she began moving with a cat like grace. Her eyes were already flicking from side to side. She walked almost on the balls of her feet. She reached for the door handle to open it. John reached out and grabbed her wrist when she started to push the door outward. He pulled her to him and took a quick kiss that, somewhat to his surprise was returned vigorously. "No Tessa. Let me go first. I'll step to the left quickly and see if there is any danger. You come out after and move right as quickly as you can."

John rapidly pushed the door open and moved to the left. He had taken up a defensive stance immediately looking for danger. He felt rather than saw Tessa moved to the other side of the door as he had instructed her to do when she left the room. John quickly scanned the room and relaxed. He stood straight and gave Tessa a sickly grin. The bank clerk was staring at them in shock from behind the teller cage that was enclosed within a steel bar grid. There was a guard leaning back in a chair by the door. He, too, was watching John and Tessa with amusement.

A well dressed man ambled from a side office until he stood in front of John. "Is there a problem Sir," he asked.

"No, no problem as far as I know. When we came from the other room I thought I heard someone outside the door and I didn't want them to catch me unaware and attack us. I'm sorry if I upset you Sir?"

"This is a reputable bank Sir. None of our employees would ever attack a customer without cause and we would do everything in our power to prevent other unsavory characters from doing so. Please remember that in the future. Now may I help you in any other way?"

John looked even more sheepish and stared the Manager in the eye as he said, "No Sir. We'll just be on our way. Sorry for the inconvenience."

1...45678...11