Enough Bickering! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,006 Followers

This scene had caught everyone's attention. Ryan and the others looked nervously at the confrontation of Kate by Gavin, Tom, and Natasha. They knew how nasty Mrs. Doherty could be when put on the defensive. They also knew that Mr. Brock could be even tougher.

Ryan, in particular, was worried. He had managed to get Kate out of her panties once, mainly by threatening to tell Tom about her moves on Gavin. That he hadn't pursued her afterward was due to the fact that she failed to impress him in the sack. Instead, he blackmailed her into backing him on corporate matters, which insulted and infuriated her.

In any case, there was the danger that someone might mention that he banged Tom's wife, right in front of Tom. If Mr. Doherty was furious now, he might well be angrier still after that. He might get fired for breaching the same corporate guidelines that he claimed to uphold. He might even get charged with sexual harassment or blackmail.

Don't put up with it. Get even. See how hot Natasha is? Do you see the way that she is flirting with you? Fuck her! Do what you want with her. Flaunt it in your wife's face.

Okay, baby, it's time to act. I want you to suck Tom's cock now. Just approach him, pull down his pants and briefs, and put his dick in your mouth. It will throw everyone off balance.

The secretary didn't hesitate to obey her boss for a second. She went over to Tom Doherty, removed his pants, and began to lick his cock. He was quite shocked that she seemed to have really thought along the same lines as himself. She started to stick his dick deeper into her mouth, making him extremely aroused.

Kate, outraged, lunged toward her husband, trying to stop the blowjob that Natasha was giving him. Gavin grabbed her as she attempted to intervene and held her back. He turned her around and looked at her in a terrifying way.

Don't you dare fight this, bitch! It's going to happen! Your hubby is getting some head for a change and you're not going to stop him. Don't worry about what's happening to him. Focus on what is about to happen to YOU!

That voice in her head really shook Kate up. She had no idea who said this to her, but its harsh and vicious tone gave her goose bumps. There was a dangerous and commanding force behind the words in her mind. Worse still, it was distinctly masculine, so it wasn't her own brain.

Gavin suddenly grabbed her dress, hiked it up, and pulled off her panties. He brutally shoved his cock inside her before she composed herself enough to put up some resistance. His dick was large and its abrupt entry hurt her a lot. His ruthless way of taking her both stunned and stimulated her.

Natasha continued to deep-throat Tom Doherty, which made it extremely difficult for the sexually frustrated architect to resist cumming. His marriage was more than "on the rocks"; it was beginning to decay. He hadn't slept with Kate at all in 3 years. Masturbation had become his only hope of retaining sanity.

His Catholic faith had ruled out divorce or an affair in the past, but it was getting to the point that he didn't care if he went to Hell. He felt like he ALREADY WAS in Hell. The doctors had prescribed some pills for his high-blood pressure, but it hadn't helped, because the stress was still as bad as ever.

Understandably, therefore, Tom's sudden, unexpected experience of getting a BJ from someone as sexy as Natasha easily made it hard for him to hold back his release. She truly seemed to savor his cock, licking it from the base to the head one moment and taking him inside her throat the next.

This intense blowjob also pleased Natasha considerably. She loved the taste of this man's dick, although she still preferred Gavin's. Mr. Doherty's thrusts into her mouth turned her on a lot as well. She could tell that he was struggling to keep himself from cumming down her throat and she took delight in making it more difficult for him to control his lust.

Gavin's voice burst into Tom's head.

Something else, isn't she? You like fucking my lady's face? You know that she belongs to me, but I'm sharing her with you, because it's YOUR turn to get some action for a change! Don't worry about me, though. I'm having plenty of fun with that shrew whom you married.

Sure enough, Gavin fucked Kate relentlessly on the floor, not giving a damn whether she enjoyed it. He had her pinned in front of everyone present, ramming callously into her cunt. The truth of the matter was that she actually liked the way that he screwed her, much to her own surprise and chagrin. Something about the rough, animalistic way that he took her pussy excited her.

He slammed her sex with every push, forcefully stretching it. As her pussy was rather tight from only getting one lay in 3 years, there wasn't much danger that it would become too loose for Tom if or when he claimed his husbandly dues. She was also in some pain, but that was becoming less of an issue with her, just as it was irrelevant to him from the outset.

Frankly, Gavin didn't really enjoy much about fucking Kate, except the roughness of the way that he did it and the fact that he was screwing in general. She, on the other hand, clearly thought that he was one of the best sex partners that she had ever known. Her climax was certainly big enough, as she gushed her juices on his cock.

Tom, meanwhile, couldn't fight his need to cum anymore. He shot an incredible load into Natasha's throat, as she greedily swallowed all of it. He was quite shocked at her response, as she licked her lips and winked at him. Obviously, she had as much fun as he did. He had assumed that she was just doing this to please her boss and get back at his wife. Evidently, he was wrong about that.

Kate's orgasm finally pushed Gavin to cum in her cunt, filling it with his seed. When he pulled out of her, he could tell a difference in her attitude toward him. She was broken, weakened, and defeated. He had taken control of her in a way that she could not undo. She would not be causing him any more trouble if she could avoid it.

You enjoyed that, didn't you? You had fun, while my cock thrust in and out of you and I had my way with your body. Admit it. You are not in control of anything. You've lost. You'll have to face your own nature and your animal instincts as well. You want to submit to a man. That is why you resent us so much. We're your vulnerability, your Achilles heel. Accept your fate. You will be a much better wife for Tom, because I won't have you in THAT sense.

Now, walk over to that table, strip completely naked, and bend over. You will take every man's cock up the ass. You will cooperate with anyone who wants your body. You will then go home with Tom and obey him from now on, in everything that he wishes.

Kate found herself doing what Gavin commanded, undressing and offering her ass to the whole office. Ryan Godwin was the first to take advantage, seeing his chance to enjoy her body in a way that he hadn't before. Not bothering to lube her butt, he forced his dick into her backdoor. Her whimpering and groans of pain had no effect on him. He simply kept using her bottom.

That Mrs. Doherty was an anal virgin was clear, given her reaction to being buggered. She sobbed and grunted as he butt-fucked her. She apparently didn't like the taking of her ass. Godwin, however, didn't care. He just wanted to plunder her bottom.

Yes, that's what you wanted the last time, isn't it? What, you didn't think that I knew about that? Word got around, buddy. Word got around. You bragged about boning her to a few people and they told some other people. That's how rumors get started. What did you do, blackmail her? If so, bragging wasn't wise. You must have been tipsy when you did that.

How does that feel, Mrs. Doherty? Is getting a big cock up your ass everything that it is cracked up to be? How is it without any lube? Does it hurt, stretch your hole, tear your insides out, or does it make you feel complete? Are you feeling impaled or churned up? Do you think that you're being gutted like a fish or achieving a new, more sensual kind of intimacy? Are you experiencing all of these sensations at once?

Ryan continued sodomizing Kate, making her sore and increasingly aroused as well. She knew that her life had irrevocably changed. Her husband had seen her taking one man in her cunt and another in her ass. He had even gotten a blowjob himself.

Monogamy was likely to be history for her and Tom. There was no way that she would give up being slut, now that she had tried it, and she knew that her hubby would not let her push him around or mistreat him through a double standard or anything else.

Natasha, meanwhile, lay across another of the tables and spread her legs. She winked at Tom, who took her up on the invitation and entered her wet pussy. She put her feet on his shoulders while he fucked her, clearly wanting to give him complete access to her cunt. She was still rather horny and wanted him to screw the hell out of her.

She is very tight, isn't she, Tom? Don't worry, there's a lot more pleasure headed your way. When this night is through, Kate will be your fuck-toy, to use as you see fit. She will be to you what Natasha is to me: a sex slave. You will get as much tail as you wish and you won't even object to you getting some on the side, just as you won't with her affairs.

The secretary kept taking Tom's dick in her sex and asking for more. He had trouble fucking her as hard as she wished, after 3 years of de facto celibacy and a rather tame sex life before that. However, her encouragement soon got him thrusting more vigorously, screwing this MILF as hard as possible.

Gavin saw Tabitha Wilcox, the petite and pampered daughter of Stanford Wilcox, and walked over to her. She acted shocked by all of the activity, even though her pompous and narrow-minded father was not there yet. Gavin always thought of this junior executive as a repressed slut, ready to break out of the family tradition of prudery and excessive greed. He decided to find out now if he was right.

Hello, Tabby. Yes, I called you by a nickname instead of even your given name, let alone your surname. I don't think that you want to be such a formal, uptight bitch. Prove me right. Hike up your skirt, pull off your panties, and ask me to fuck you HARD. I'm giving you a chance to improve your reputation and become a grown woman.

Miss Wilcox eagerly took the bait, surprising even Mr. Brock with her lust. She bared her pussy and ass, just like he suggested. She put her mouth on his and slipped her tongue desperately onto his. Her kiss was the most shocking thing about her. It presented everyone with the image of a woman who was starved for passion of any kind. Her colorless upbringing evidently chafed at the young lady.

"Damn, you're a great kisser!" Gavin exclaimed as he returned the favor.

"I've wanted to just do this for a long time! I hate trying to be a workaholic like my father. You know, he has denied himself so much of a life and now he wants to make me do the same," she declared.

The VP grabbed Tabitha and put her on a bench. Then he slid his cock into her from behind, fucking her doggie-style. The horny blonde virgin eagerly welcomed him inside of her. She seemed to think that this was the greatest thing that could ever happen to her. She didn't care about her panties lying on the floor. She just wanted more cock.

"Are we hungry for dick? Is this what you meant by wanting to 'just do this'?" he taunted her as they screwed.

"Yes, but especially with you! I've had a serious crush on you for a long time. Fuck me harder, Gavin Brock!" she squealed, while he rammed her deflowered pussy.

Ryan Godwin, at last, shot his load into Kate's ass, filling her sore bottom to their mutual pleasure. She apparently didn't mind the pain so much anymore. In fact, getting butt-fucked drove her to an orgasm of her own. Her juices spilled onto her legs as he pulled out of her sphincter.

Natasha had gotten Tom off by now and graduated to Stanford Wilcox, who had arrived a few minutes earlier and gasped at the sight of an office party orgy. Such things happened in adult films, not real life, yet there people were, starting to fuck each other. From shocked spectators, the guests had turned into horny participants.

Who was responsible for this, wondered the Chief Financial Officer, as the sexy redhead approached him. How did a typical corporate event become a setting for group sex? This was contrary to every principle behind the sexual conduct guidelines! People were supposed to work with their colleagues, not fuck them!

Before he could discover whom was at fault, however, Natasha reached him and began to unzip his pants. He stood there, stunned, as the gorgeous lady put his cock into her mouth and started to suck it. Despite his own notions of sex, the executive couldn't help but respond to the stimulation of a blowjob. His dick, long deprived, took the opportunity to harden and enlarge itself.

Was THIS what you feared? Is it really so bad, for the staff to engage in some good, old-fashioned hanky-panky? What harm is my secretary causing you by sucking your unused cock? Can you not see why I vigorously opposed the guidelines that you and the rest of the idiots on the executive committee approved, outvoting me in the process? I told you that people don't want to live that way, but you and the others wouldn't listen to me. As you can see, I was right and you were wrong.

The voices breaking into Stanford Wilcox's head, plus the fact that the woman sucking him off now vaguely entered his memory as Gavin's assistant, prompted the treasurer to realize that Brock was behind all of this. It all made sense now. Gavin Brock, the VP for marketing, had deliberately sabotaged the sexless atmosphere that the committee had tried to create. However, just as Wilcox felt a brief sense of outrage, it was knocked out of his head by the constant barrage of pleasure from Natasha's mouth.

The sight of the VP fucking Tabitha jolted the CFO yet again, but he was unable to do anything about it. The thirty something woman giving him head distracted him from thinking about too much. He had gone without sex for so long that he had little ability to control himself. He found himself shooting a sizable load down the throat of his rival's secretary.

Well, what do you think of that? Hard to concentrate on much beyond your own arousal, isn't it? That's what comes of sexual frustration. If you had gotten laid more often, there would be less difficulty with your capacity to focus. Then again, you wouldn't have pushed for those silly rules, would you? Misery truly DOES love company, doesn't it?

Part of Wilcox wanted to confront Brock and demand to know what he was doing, as well as how he was doing it. The other part wanted this to continue. Something atavistic had broken free in Stanford, releasing him from his own virtually monastic code of conduct. Habit and instinct fought for control of him.

Before he caught himself, Stanford Wilcox found the nearest cock within reach and proceeded to open his mouth for it. That dick just happened to belong to the Chairman of the company's board of directors. Everett Jones had arrived at the office for a brief greeting, but decided to stay, diverted from his purpose by the excitement of the emerging orgy. In spite of his rules, the 52-year old Jones instinctively began to stroke himself, taking out his manhood to do so.

"What the hell are you doing, Stanford? I always that you were a suck-up, but not literally!" Jones demanded to know.

"Sorry, it was just an impulse," Wilcox replied nervously, between licks of his boss's dick.

"Are you gay?" the Chairman probed, which was all that he can manage to say, due to the effect of the tongue on him.

"I'm not sure. I don't think so. I've fucked women before, just not in a long time, well not until Natasha. I, uh, ....could be bisexual, sir," he stammered.

"Bisexual? Yes, given the way you reacted to that secretary- did you say that her name was Natasha, I think that you may well be a switch-hitter. Well, I'm straight myself, but since you started this, you might as well finish it. Swallow it, too. This is the only taste of my cum that you'll ever get, so make the most of it. Then, I want to fuck some women!" Jones declared.

While not so experienced at sucking cock, Wilcox did a decent enough job to get the Boss off in time. He swallowed all of it, just as the Chairman instructed him.

The truth was that Stanford had been with men years before, but it had caused an expensive divorce that scared him off and made him fear blackmail. He had hurried to give his ex what she wanted, because he didn't want the facts to be presented in court. He feared that he would be labeled gay. He had since buried himself in work, not bothering to date people of either sexes.

Meanwhile, Gavin had cum in Tabitha's pussy, filling her with his cream. She reacted to this experience by squirting, nearly hitting his limp dick as it pulled out of her. She continued to lie down on the bench, with her ass available to everyone.

Tom Doherty saw his chance, put some of her juices on her pucker, and pushed himself inside her butt. Tabitha didn't know why this man was buggering her, but she eagerly accepted it. He used her bottom ruthlessly, making her grunt with the combination of pleasure and pain.

As for Gavin, he grabbed Natasha, made her get on all fours, and slid into her ass. He had one load left and he determined to use it fucking his main girl. She thoroughly enjoyed her Master's cock in her butt, hoping that he would empty a great load in her tush. Every thrust drove her closer to cumming and she made a point of milking his dick, so he would come close to when she did.

Kate Doherty had let man after man take both of her holes, not resisting a single one of them. She obeyed Gavin's command to the letter, convinced that this would help her sex life. She was committed to loosening up, so that she could be happier and a good wife for Tom. She had decided that she wanted to be her husband's slut, doing whatever he told her.

Consequently, when Everett Jones shoved his dick up her pussy, Kate welcomed him enthusiastically. She even bucked her hips to meet his strokes. She hoped that he would cum in her cunt too. It didn't take much for him to do so, as he was already turned on by the sight of so much sex.

Ryan spread Stanford's cheeks and slammed his cock up the other man's ass. Wilcox had not anticipated this, but Godwin had overheard his conversation with the Chairman and seized the chance to bugger the treasurer. After fucking a couple of eager women, he wanted to try something different and he figured that this would also put the man in his place.

"Damn, that hurts!" Stanford groaned.

"So, what?" Ryan retorted, as he sodomized the CFO.

"Please, go easier!" Wilcox pleaded.

"I don't think so," Godwin callously replied.

After banging Stanford's butt for several minutes, Ryan shot his spunk into the man's rear entrance. Wilcox felt sore, but there was little that he could do about it. Godwin laughed, wiped off his cock, and left his superior to recover from the anal assault.

Jones went over to Tabitha's mouth and made her suck it clean, while Tom took her anal cherry. Stanford's daughter was hardly complaining, though. In fact, she delighted in the DP that was happening to her. She deep-throated her father's boss, gladly taking his full width inside her mouth.

Kate, in the meantime, wanted to have someone massage her sore and leaking asshole. She got a brilliant idea and carried it out, putting her butt in front of Natasha. The offer was irresistible, just as Mrs. Doherty had hoped it would be. Gavin's secretary put her tongue on the crack of the woman's ass. She began to rim her, hungrily running her taste buds between Kate's buns.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,006 Followers