Enough Bickering! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,002 Followers

You wanted to try a woman, eh? That's very pleasing to see. Just be sure to return the favor. As soon as possible, get into a 69 with her and sample her pussy. You'll love it.

When Kate's butt was recovered enough, she followed Gavin's guidance and put herself on her back. She positioned her face beneath Natasha's cunt and stuck her tongue into the secretary's sex. The assistant eagerly repaid her with her own mouth. Of course, this was a lot of excitement for the lady to process and she finally came on Mrs. Doherty's tongue.

The taste of girl-cum made Kate climax in turn, causing the next phase in the chain reaction. The noise of both women's orgasms forced Gavin to expend the last of his seed into Natasha's bottom.

By the time that Tom and Everett also shot their loads and Tabitha came yet again, the whole room smelled of sweaty, exhausted, naked people. Everyone had enjoyed themselves, however. Not even Stanford regretted this orgy, although he thought that Ryan had been a little too rough with him.

As everybody went home, they knew that the guidelines were a thing of the past. Gavin had successfully undermined the rules. No one would even think of suing for sexual harassment and the company would operate far more efficiently than most of its competitors. Everyone would be happy, instead of sexually frustrated. If someone wanted to fuck someone else, all that they would have to do is go for it.

Gavin and Natasha laughed as they headed back to his place, fully clothed by this point. They both looked forward to the next Monday, so see how differently people would behave after the orgy.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,002 Followers