Enough for Now

Story Info
When the cat's away...a wife will play.
2.5k words
3.66
11.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 11 PM when the phone rang. Although Lisa knew who it was, it still gave her a start. The ring had the impatience of a crying baby that needed its bottle. To silence the persistent cry, she abandoned her wine glass and jumped from the sofa.

"Hello"? "Oh, Hi John. You're awfully late tonight I was about to go to bed. Yes, I know, I love you too. I was dozing off and you startled me."

Lisa brought the phone back and seated herself next to the man who was refilling their glasses. Dave, an athletic and handsome man lived on their block. He had come by to keep her company in John's absence, and not for the first time.

She held a finger to her lips to keep him silent as she half-reclined on the sofa. Her silken robe fell open exposing her long slender leg. Lisa kept herself in great shape working out at the local gym and playing tennis several times a week. She loved the attention she received from the men at the gym and whenever she was out.

"Oh, you did, huh? A few drinks with the guys? That's nice. It's good that you're in your room now. Yes, I'll bet the shower felt good. How is the convention going? Are you finding any new contacts? That's great, Hon," her eyes focused squarely on the dark-haired, hunk in front of her.

Dave was not only her neighbor but also her occasional personal trainer. He was, as the saying goes, tall, dark, and handsome. His dark hair always a bit ruffled like a little boy. His eyes dark and mysterious, yet filled with a friendly gleam and a mischievous twinkle. He worked out at the same gym and that's how he and Lisa met. The fact that he lived down the block was icing on the cake.

"You want me to what? Tell you a story. What kind of story? Oh John, your always so horny. I guess that's why I love you," Lisa said as her gaze drifted down Dave's bare muscled chest to his well-formed six-pack.

"OK, how about this? A man has broken into our house and is pointing a gun at us, he ties you to a chair. He starts threatening both of us if we don't do as he says?"

"That sounds exciting, go on," John said as he switched to speakerphone. Her husband closed his eyes and gripped his already tumescent and growing member. His hand traced its length, stopping now and then to give it a good squeeze.

The neighbor slid closer and returned to fondling Lisa's breasts as she talked. Her large nipples stood erect atop pink contracted areola. They promptly attracted Dave's attention once again. He brought one to his face and let it brush his lips. Taking the hard nipple between them, he engulfed the puckered flesh. Lisa continued her distracted dialogue with husband John. Her lover pursued his covert erotic play, teasing one then the other of Lisa's breasts.

"Uh, you're blindfolded, gagged and tied to a chair. You can hear us but you must imagine how this intruder is having his way with me. Can you see us in your mind?"

John's voice showing his piqued excitement. "Ooh...yes, I'm already hot. Go on."

Dave looked up from Lisa's breast. His white smile contrasted against an olive complexion. "I'm going to have fun with this," he thought to himself. Able to hear both sides of the conversation, with a wink, he returned to the young woman's ample breasts.

"The intruder ties my hands... pushes me down on the sofa and tells me if I scream he'll kill you. He opens the front of my black silk nightie, with the barrel of his gun exposing my bare breasts." On cue, Dave takes her nipple between his teeth applying enough pressure to make her gasp.

Lisa's breath makes a hissing sound as it rushes between her teeth. She quickly covers with, "The barrel is so cold. He pushes me on to the couch as he towers over me unzipping his pants. I want to scream for help, but I don't want him to hurt you."

John whispers hoarsely, "Are you on the couch now, baby?"

"Yes, and I'm afraid of what's going to happen. Can you see him standing over me? Yes? You struggle against your bonds. They're tight, cutting into your chest and arms, holding you fast to the chair. You shout profanities in frustration distorted and muffled by the gag in your mouth."

Meanwhile, Dave turns his head toward Lisa's stomach. His lips trail kisses as he moves lower. His hot breath warming her exposed mound. Lisa savoring his every move.

"Wha...what would you have him do to me, John," Lisa breathes into the phone?

"Let him do whatever he wants to you."

"Mm...OK. He grabs my hair and jams my head to his crotch. He smells unwashed, sweaty. I don't want to do this; I twist my head back and forth, but he forces me by threatening you if I don't." Lisa sighs audibly as Dave's mouth nears her slit. He separates her soft lips to caresses her exposed clit with his tongue.

"Oh my gawd! Uh...his cock is so big, I can barely fit it in my mouth," another moan as her lover intensifies his clitoral touch. "Oh! John! I want it to be you. It's your cock filling my mouth. I'll close my eyes and imagine it's you," she lied. All the while grinding herself against her lover's busy mouth.

Dave lifts Lisa's leg, laying it over the back of the sofa; her other foot planted on the floor. Dave now has total access to her. She lies open and glistening. Her sex wet with excitement. Her role-playing and her secret lover's attention has her aflame. The man dives into her, licking up the wetness, penetrating her with a long probing finger. His lips surround Lisa's clit and pull it into his mouth. He wags his tongue back and forth against the soft flesh, feeling it grow full between his hot ravishing lips. It's impossible for Lisa to keep herself under control as she continues her lewd sex talk.

Lisa struggles to continue, "Mm...oh my gawd, he's pulling my head down over his cock again, mmm... It's so big, it fills my mouth. He forces it in deep, I can't breathe. I'm holding my breath for as long as I can. He finally lets go of my head and I pull away to catch my breath. I cough and spit until he forces my mouth back over his cock and pushes himself deep into my mouth, down my throat. Tears are running down my face."

John's breath becomes excited and raspy. She knows her husband is about to finish himself off.

"Oh baby, I can't take it anymore, I'm going to cum!" With that, John lets out a loud extended groan.

His wife knows that he is in orgasm, so to finish the fantasy, she continues, "The brute is fucking my mouth faster now. He's going to cum, yes, yes, he's cumming now, filling my mouth, it's warm, spilling out around my lips. Oh John, he's holding my head down. I can feel him squirting against the back of my throat. He won't pull out until I swallow. Do you want me to swallow, John?"

"Yes, Yes, swallow baby, swallow it all," John demands as he gasps for breath through his own extended climax. Lisa hears only her husband's labored breathing as he pants to catch his breath. Her husband now satiated, she turns her attention to her own needs and the arousal Dave has evoked in her.

After a few short moments of silence, John in his usual selfish way says, "Honey, you're the best. I'm tired now... guess I better get some sleep. I'll be home tomorrow night," with that, the self-centered asshole hangs up. Lisa, now hot as a firecracker, is eager to get back to the pleasure at hand. Her dark lover is working his magic between her wide-spread thighs.

Feeling the woman's wetness flowing like warm honey, he senses that she's close to orgasm. Her muscles are rhythmically squeezing his fingers inside her. Dave wants to keep her on the edge for as long as possible as he lets his fingers slide from her. His desire realized when Lisa pushes him away and presses her legs together.

"Oh Dave," Lisa says urgently, "I want you in my mouth, I need the real thing. I want to give you pleasure." The aroused young blonde maneuvers herself until her head hangs off the sofa. A perfect position for deep-throating. As she looks on with eyes dark and glassy, her neighbor stands over her. The man slowly doffs his pants and shorts. He teases her eyes with his large stiff cock before dropping to his knees; his manhood bobbing lewdly. A drop of precum issues from the tip and stretches into a long thin crystal string.

Lisa takes him in her hands saying, "This was on my mind the whole time I was trying to please him." Another large clear droplet oozes from Dave's wet shiny cock head as Lisa pulls him to her. At the last second, her nimble tongue snaked out to save it from falling to the carpet. "Mm, you taste so good tonight," Lisa mumbled as she steered him into her mouth with an eager mewl. Dave watched as his fat cock disappeared between plump red lips. The sight charged him with a sudden rush of pleasure throughout his body. He pillowed Lisa's head with his hands as he carefully deep-throated her. Wet mascara streaked her cheeks as she took pleasure in what she offered him. After a few minutes, the man stopped her, fearing his own climax was too close. There would be another time for that. For now, he wanted to be in her pussy.

He turned Lisa to kneel before the sofa. Her upper body supported on the cushions. She squealed her delight in feeling his member penetrate and fill her needful void. He pushed into her and she used her exquisite pelvic muscles to pull back on his member as they rocked. Their tempo increased. The man's balls slapped against her, sounding a lewd and lascivious cadence. Her mind replayed the fantasy she had told her husband. The intruder pounding into her with that huge imagined cock. His rough, grubby hands raking against her soft skin, stinging her ass with hard slaps.

"Fuck me...fuck me, Oh gawd, fuck me good," Lisa pleaded aloud. She became lost in the fantasy, relinquishing control to the brute who was raping her. She gave herself to the moment and found a perverse joy in the barbarous treatment. A frightening, exciting feeling of being taken as though against her will. Lisa realized a certain peace in letting go. It felt liberating to give up and go with the flow of the churning whitewater rapids of sex. Inside, Lisa's body and mind demanded release. "Oh yes Dave, give it all to me...faster...that's it...oh fuck...ahh...yes."

The young blonde's body stiffened, her pussy clenched at the fullness. A wave of euphoria cascaded over and through her body. She found herself grasping at her lover, grabbing his ass, forcing him deeper into her. She wanted to consume him within her convulsing vagina. To fill her aching loneliness. To make up for all the nights that she felt unfulfilled by her rude and selfish husband. Lisa exploded in a mind-numbing climax as her lover continued his blessed assault.

Dave watched this beautiful woman in the throes of orgasm before him. Unable to hold himself back any longer, he burst into his own orgasm. Like an erupting geyser coursing through his body, it came out in great torrents. It felt as though he were being drained, compressed from the inside. Pulse after pulse welled within him. In his frenzy, his spurting cock came out of Lisa. Before he could plunge back into her, he painted her ass with another shot of hot white cum. He pushed in as far as his swollen cock could go, depositing the last of his powerful orgasm in a final wave of ecstasy.

The woman before him now limp and subdued. He rolled away from her collapsing to the floor exhausted. She followed to cuddle. They both lay, absorbed in their individual thoughts, drifting through the peaceful afterglow.

Lisa was the first to return from their reverie. She stood and made her way to the bathroom where she became lost in private thoughts. Although she would have liked to stay cuddled up to her perfect lover, she knew that, at least for now, it couldn't be. Dave was only a Personal Trainer without much income. As much as she liked him and the great sex he provided, Dave could not be her husband. Over time she had grown accustomed to the finer things in life that John could provide. After the years of marriage to him, she could not return to the meager life she had escaped by their marriage. For now, they must remain lovers only. She would continue to see him as her Personal Trainer at the gym and a part-time lover whenever she had the freedom. In the future, if things worked out, there might be a change in their relationship but for now, this was it. She would stay with her less than ideal husband and keep Dave on the side. At least there was great sex between them and plenty of fuel for fantasy. She could use that later when sex with her husband was required. Not a great life she thought, but it was tolerable. She had the money to buy nice things and could please her sexual needs when they called.

Dave was up and dressed as she returned from the bathroom. He gave her a warm kiss and made his hurried excuse for leaving. They would be together again soon. They met three times a week at the gym and at least one of those days always ended with a long session of heated sex. It would be enough for now.

The lithe blonde closed and locked the door behind her lover. Lisa opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass reliving the evening's encounter. She returned to the bathroom to take a luxuriously, hot bath. Life was not unbearable in its present state. She thought about Dave and the great sex they shared as she slipped out of the silken robe. Dave could never afford her the material things. The expensive home, cars, and jewelry. Her husband provided those things but not the mind-blowing orgasms she had with Dave. She was experiencing the best of both worlds even though at times it was hard to keep perspective. There were no strings attached to her lover. The personal training she could quit anytime, or if need be, find another trainer. She wasn't in love with Dave. For that matter, she wasn't in love with her husband, John. And that was the problem, she didn't have love.

Lisa closed her eyes and let her fingers trace the shape of her breasts. They slipped beneath the fragrant foam-covered water to explore. No, she didn't have love, but what she did have was enough for now.