Enough of Him

Story Info
Sarah unleashes her passion.
828 words
15.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had started working out a few months after her breast augmentation. She felt empowered now, going from a 36AA cup to a 36C. She is has dirty blonde, kinky curly hair and 5'8" frame, she felt more confident, and others noticed too. She in her spare time began running. The runs were getting longer and she was seeing the results. She happened to run by an old friend's house and was flagged down, so she decided to stop. She was uncomfortable at first, dripping with sweat, short running shorts and a sports bra. The conversation continued and she couldn't help but notice the way Brian was looking at her, his eyes were undressing her. Before the conversation turned Sarah decided to hit the road and finish her run, exchanging pleasantries as she left. She ran faster than she ever had, the excitement and emotions were bubbling inside her. At home she looked in the mirror taking a deep breath decided that she was going to run by again tomorrow. Taking her close off, she hopped in the hot shower and closed her eyes to replay the conversation over again. She started shaving and didn't stop until everything was bald.

After drying off she made her way to the bedroom where she laid back on the bed and grabbed her rabbit vibrator with the clit teaser. Placing her feet together she began to rub the vibrator back and forth before plunging it in her warm wet pussy. The thoughts of Brain penetrating her caused her to cry out and cum with a huge orgasm.

Her mind couldn't rest and she began to plan for her next run.

The next day she was getting ready for her run and she began to tingle inside, the thought of seeing him again was driving her over the edge. Sarah was rummaging through her drawer and found an older larger pair of running shorts, she wore them before she started slimming down, its been a while. To make them fit better and not be as bulky Sarah cut the lining out and the high slits up the side gave her free movement. Sarah also found a nice no lined sports bra, her nipples were already showing when she put it on.

Sarah took out from the driveway and took a short cut towards Brian's house, she didn't want to get to sweaty... yet.

It just so happened that he was outside as she approached his house. Sarah slowed to a walk and with a gaze in his eyes, Brian invited her for a drink on the patio. The patio was nice, a couple of chairs facing each other, his back yard had a tall privacy fence.

Sarah thanked Brian for the drink and sat down across from him as they started talking. There was no table for Sarah's drink so she leaned over the armrest on the chair and placed her drink on the ground, her legs spread momentarily because of the awkward movement and Brain choked on his drink. Sarah had pretended not to notice but new he caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy. She tried to pick up the conversation but noticed that Brian kept starting at her crotch. Not missing a beat she began to move her legs apart slowly, giving him the show he was craving. Getting thirsty, Sarah leaned over and slowly grabbed her drink. Brian's bulge was growing in his pants, Sarah was getting wet.

Sarah, with a soft whimper let out a please... Without hesitation Brian stood up and walked over to Sarah. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his hardening cock and she licked his tip before taking him all in.

This continued for several minutes before Brian dropped to his knees and slid Sarah's shorts off. He began to taste her juices, using his tongue to lap all of her and sucking on her clit. This went on until Sarah's cum was running down his chin.

Sarah stood up, legs weak and took off her bra, kicked off her shoes and let him examine her hot sexy, naked body.

Brian grabbed her by the waist and turned her around so he could pound her from behind. The violent thrusting and moans drove them both to the edge. He filled her up with cum as she collapsed on the chair.

Brain recovering asked her to stop by again, Sarah responded that it would be her pleasure.

Sarah got ready and exited the fence and headed home. Brains cum was running down her leg, no one knew except her, the sun was starting to set, she had a good day.

Sarah arrived home and hopped in the shower to get ready for bed. Her mind was all over the place, but she was tired, and it was time for bed.

Sarah crawled into bed after drying off, snuggling up to her husband as she kissed him on the cheek and went to sleep.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

London Treat Wife surprised husband on trip, but is surprised in return.in Loving Wives
A Trip to Remember A husband's fantasy gets surprisingly realized on vacation.in Loving Wives
I was a Slut But not a bitch.in Loving Wives
Just Having More Fun 3rd Time sharing my husband and his Friend.in Loving Wives
QueSeráSerá Ch. 01: A Thing of the Past A loving wife makes an erotic mistake thinking about an Ex.in Loving Wives
More Stories