Enough! The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa cried out as she came. Her pussy muscles milked Michaels cock and he rammed himself into her with a bellow as he came into his sheath. He collapsed into a conference chair, dripping some of his spunk onto the leather as he removed the condom.

They stayed where they were catching their breath and coming down from the peaks of orgasms. Lisa was the first to move. She got off the table and straddled Michael's lap. She kissed him deeply and felt his cock stir a bit in interest.

"Want to come to my place?" Lisa asked.

"I better get home." Michael replied.

"Well, we certainly need to work late together again very soon." Lisa purred. "Or we can have a team building exercise at my pool at home. Just you and me for the whole day."

"We will need to do that indeed." Michael agreed.

They dressed and used the paper towels in the conference room bar to clean up as much of their mess and sex liquids as possible. The cleaning crew would (hopefully) assume someone had spilled some beverage when they cleaned at about three AM. Lisa wrapped the used condom in a plastic garbage bag and took it out with her so as to avoid an office scandal.

They kissed deeply just before leaving the conference room then, appearing for the security cameras as two late working professionals, calmly walked to the elevators then down through the lobby and into their respective rides. Try as they might, however, neither could hide the smile that only comes after fantastic sex.

12