Enough was More than Enough

Story Info
A job doesn't keep you warm at night.
7.5k words
4.24
135.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers

If you looked up in the dictionary the words geek or wimp, you would probably see my picture listed. However, if you looked up the words loyal, intelligent, faithful, loving and caring, you'd probably see my picture there also. So, I may not be the most aggressive person on the earth, but you couldn't find a more loyal or carrying friend or companion. That is if you were interested.

You see, my name is Dennis McKinnon and I'm a college math and statistics professor at a major eastern college. I've been here five years and now have tenure with the university, which took a huge load off my mind. To say I'm smart would be an understatement. I graduated college at seventeen and it only took me that long because I was carrying a double major and couldn't keep my eyes off the ladies. It took two years to get my double doctorate and I spent two more years in government research before I decided to get the hell out of there before I blew my brains out. No wonder nothing ever gets done in government, because all I ever did was to buck red tape before finally crying uncle. So when I heard about the opening I jumped at it.

But after three years, I realized that only one percent really cared about what I was teaching, and the other ninety-nine either needed the class for their major or used it as fill so they could be labeled as a full time student and still get their grant money.

My first two years I had visions of grandeur. I was going to turn out dozens of math teachers who would pass my knowledge on to their students and so on. That however didn't last long. When I failed seventy-five percent of my first semester class in my third year they went to the dean. I was tired of grading on a curve that gave people who were getting only fifty percent right an A. I was tired of the cheating, sharing of test questions and the general lack of any enthusiasm by my students; so I drew a line in the sand.

I was called into the dean's office and asked to explain myself.

"Do you think a cheater deserves anything better than an F?" I asked.

"This school has no room for cheaters, but are you trying to tell me

seventy- five percent of your class cheated?"

"No, only fifty percent. The other twenty-five percent got less than fifteen percent right on the test." I showed him where I had given each row a different test but everyone put down the same answers. "I rewrote the test the night before so there would be no copies out there. It was an open book test so I figure they didn't even look at the questions and just copied the answers off what someone had given them." I won and they lost.

However, three of the students I failed were on the football team and had to scramble to fulfill their scholarship requirements not to mention school sports minimums.

My classes became the classes students loved to hate. I gave no quarter anymore and warned them the first day of class.

"You have a choice," I would tell them. "You can either study or fail, there are no other options." I would usually lose about fifty percent of my students by the second week.

This semesters midterm grades were better than they'd been in a long time. Maybe I'm starting to get to them, I thought to myself. So I pushed them and to my delight they pushed back and challenged me. By finals time I decided to throw them one more curve, I gave them an essay for a final exam. Everyone just looked at me.

"You can pick one of three topics on the board and write a five hundred word essay describing their functionality and process usage. You have one hour." Most took until the last minute to turn in their papers. It seemed like everyone was smiling and I felt good for the first time in a long time.

It was nine in the morning. I was in my office grading papers when someone walked in.

"Mr. McKinnon, do you have a minute?"

"Sure. Debra isn't it?"

"Yes, I'm Debra,' she said sitting in the chair in front of my desk.

"What can I do for you?"

"I just want to know what kind of moron gives a essay math final? I mean, a multiple choice, or a true and false I can see, but a fucking essay final?"

I was more than taken back so I grabbed my grade book. "Debra, you got a high B on your midterm and," I looked at her final, it was blank. "I don't understand, you didn't write a single word; didn't you understand the question?"

"Dennis isn't it?" I nodded yes. "Dennis, no I didn't understand the question. I never even cracked the book all semester. Hell, I didn't even buy the book."

"I don't understand. Then how did you do so well on the midterm? How did cheat?"

"I didn't cheat, the test was easy." I put my grade book down.

"Let me get this straight. You never looked at the book, you came to every class and didn't understand a thing I said but you scored a high B on the midterm, is that correct? Oh, and you didn't cheat, is that about it?"

"Yeah, that's about it. Now back to my first question, what kind of moron gives a essay final in a math class?"

"Debra!"

"Debby, I like to be called Debby." she told me.

"All right Debby, I think we're about done here. It looks like you'll be getting a D for a final grade."

"Let me propose something if I may. Let's say you throw out my final and instead give me a multiple choice or a true and false test. You can make it as hard as you want and I'll bet you I can get at least a B."

"You all ready told me you don't understand a single thing about what I taught all semester."

"That's right, but if I get a B, I get a final grade of a B, ok?"

"Now, why would I waste my time letting you retake a final test?"

"For starters, since I didn't cheat, you want to know how I got such a good grade on the midterm. Second, if I don't get a B, I will take you to dinner and tell you how I did it. I have only one condition. I need to know the correct answer to the first and next to the last question. You can add two additional questions to the test or count them as wrong answers, I just need to know the correct answers."

I wasn't sure this would be fair to the other students and was about to tell her such when she upped the annie.

"Just to add in a little sweetener, I'll even show you my tits," she said staring at me.

She was hot, not like most girls in my class. And a chance to go to dinner and find out how she cheated would be worth it, not to mention seeing her chest.

"I get to pick the restaurant?"

"Only if you win that is." Pretty but oh so cocky. I think it's time to take her down a peg or two.

"Ok, I'll agree but I'll need to make up a new test; just to make sure every thing is on the up and up."

"Of course," she relied. "Let's say six o'clock tomorrow night in your office?"

"Six o'clock it is. I'll be looking forward to it," I said smiling as she walked out swinging her ass.

I spent two hours making out the two different types of tests. I made them as hard as I could and threw in every trick question I'd ever heard of and invented a few more. Then I put in one more curve. With the exception of the first question being true, all the others were false. And on the multiple-choice test I set up a reverse pattern of B and D and then reverse it twice more. I could taste my free steak now.

When I gave her a choice of the two tests, she threw me a curve.

"Dennis, let's say I take both tests and score a B on both. How about if we wager for a final grade of an A?"

"You want to take both tests?"

"And if I get a B on both, you give me an A."

"Ok, since we're changing the rules, how about if you don't get B's, you take me out to my favorite steak house and I get to see you totally naked?"

"Let's see, an A for a little nudity?" she said pausing for a few seconds. "Ok, you have a deal," she said smiling confident. "Let's get this over with, I've made dinner reservations at Tony's for seven thirty."

I handed her the tests and she sat down.

"I've marked the correct answers on number one and number twenty four. Let's just say those are my gifts to you."

I sat down and went back to grading papers looking up every once in a while to see how she was doing. When she smiled I figured she found my other gifts. I had put in two easy questions on both tests. No use humiliating her totally. I expected to be here until at least eight thirty and was shocked when she said an hour later she was done. She must have given up, the little bitch was mine.

"You threw me for a moment, until I realized you threw in two not one curve on each test. I think I aced them both; does this mean I get to see your boobs? Well enough playing around, I'm hungry and it's time we get a move on if we're going to make our reservations," she said handing me the tests.

I took one look at the tests and grabbed my coat. "Tony's wasn't it?" We had just ordered a bottle of wine and made our selection when I spoke up.

"How?"

"It was your fault I did so well."

"Excuse me? A PhD would have had a hard time with those questions," I replied.

"Oh I tried to read the questions and it was like reading Greek until I found two easy ones. You really are a nice guy aren't you? If you hadn't put in those, we'd be at your restaurant and you be looking at my boobs," she said sipping on her glass of wine.

"I still don't understand how you did it?"

"Let me ask you a question. How long did it take you to make up the test? Two hours?"

"About an hour and a half," I replied.

"Toughest test you ever made?"

"By far."

"I'm flattered. I didn't think my boobs looked good enough to go through that much trouble," Debby said smiling. "Well, let me explain. Most instructors are pretty lazy. They make up a test with a pattern. True, false, true, false or mix it up by doing either two or three in a row. Get my drift. I don't think they do it intentional but that's how it comes out. I may not understand everything, but I'm a whiz at figuring out puzzles and random patterns. I can usually pick it up in the first three questions in multiple choice and two if I can get the first and next to the last in true and false tests. People are predictable whether they know it or not."

"But my tests weren't anything like that," I told her starting to understand how she'd done it.

"Your midterm was, but when you threw me a curve with an essay I knew I was sunk. You're a bit of a rebel you know that. You had me stumped on both until I realized that it wasn't just the questions that were different, you put them in an unconventional pattern; one that I'd never seen." I smiled at that.

"I was about to give up when like I said I found your gifts. Then I realized what you'd done. I was going to be either a hundred percent right or a hundred percent wrong. Hell you could have lied and said I'd failed and I never would have known; but you're not like that are you?"

"Nope. Not a chance in hell would I have done that, even though you made a monkey out of me."

"Look quick," she whispered to me as she open her shirt and showed me her lovely breasts. "I owed you that if for no other reason than you're a nice guy. I can't think of another instructor who would have thrown me a bone so I wouldn't have looked like a total ass getting zero questions right."

"That's me, the perennial nice guy," I said raising my glass to her.

"Most professors are arrogant pricks who think their better than everyone else. I love taking them down a notch or two. I always let them know I didn't do a lick of work in their class and still got an A."

"So, I'm not your first?"

"Hell's bells. I've been doing this all my life. Don't get me wrong, I learn what interests me, but there are so many things out there they want to throw at you and most of them don't mean squat." Our dinner arrived.

"You sleep with your students?" she asked.

"Certainly not."

"Well, you were going to with me?"

"Debby, I don't fuck for good grades.

"Well, a lot of the others do, not that I've ever had to do anything like that mind you, but I know others who have."

"Well I don't, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to look at what was offered. After all, I'm human also."

"Let me guess. You've slept with what five women?"

"Seven to be exact."

"And what? You lost your cherry at, let's say sixteen?"

"Fourteen if you must know. My mom saw I was getting to preoccupied looking at the girls instead of doing my schoolwork. So one night a young woman walked into my room and let's just say answered a lot of questions I had about what it would be like." Debby sat there almost in shock.

"Dad had left us years earlier and she just figured that once I found out what it was like I wouldn't have to wonder about it and could get my mind back on what was important."

"She hired you a hooker?"

"Nothing like that. She just knew a girl in college who needed a little extra money for expenses now and then. She was nice looking and took her time with me. It really blew my mind."

"Wow, that's quite a story. So what now, you date only the brainy ones and get them hot by whispering sweet numbers in their ear or reciting pi out to twenty nine decimal places?"

"Not quite but it seems I am a bit of an anomaly. A young, unmarried professor who isn't as homely as a mud fence, five foot six and a hundred and forty five pounds."

"You're what? Six foot one and a hundred and ninety pounds?"

"Maybe naked," I said smiling as I watched her lick the rim of her glass. "The girl's flirting with me," I said to myself wondering how far I would let this go.

"You're not totally unattractive and although you look like you're in shape, you probably don't have any real endurance."

"Debby, I ran my last marathon in just under three and a half hours."

"Impressive. Good looks, a great body, smart and if you were only a millionaire you'd have it all." We both laughed at that.

We spent the next two hours getting to know each other. She was going for her marketing and business degree and I could tell she was driven. She told me she had two older brothers and that no one messed with her when they were around.

"In other words, you got in a lot of trouble but they always bailed you out?"

"Not bad trouble, just stupid things I use to do."

"Use to do?"

"All right, but only once in a while now. How about you? Are you as straight laced as you look?"

"I guess you're just going to have to find that out for yourself now won't you?" I was playing her game now.

We went back a forth until they told us they were closing up. Driving her back to the college we didn't say much.

"So, you don't date your students?"

"It's not ethical Debby and can send the wrong message out."

"Good, then we can go out. I'm done with your class and won't be taking another one from you; especially since you know my secret now. So what, Saturday say seven o'clock?" she said handing me a paper. "This is my address and phone number; don't be late, I hate to wait for anything."

I guess she wasn't giving me much of a say in what was going on; but hell at this point I didn't care. I walked Debby to her car and got a kiss for my trouble.

"What, no tits?"

"Maybe Saturday if you're a good boy." She drove off and I went home and took a cold shower.

I was still amazed at what she'd done. I guess she'd honed her skill and almost had made it a science. Debby was smart, but it was now my goal in life to figure out a test that even she couldn't manipulate; it was only a matter of time.

I picked her up and we ended up going bowling. I hadn't gone bowling more than twice in my life so she kicked my ass all three games. God, I hated losing to her.

"Dennis, do you like sushi? Because I know a little out of the way place where it's fresh and reasonable."

It wasn't my favorite but I could stomach everything but smoked eel; I didn't even like the way it looked much less tasted. She was stuffed; I was still hungry so we ended up at Bakers Square for pie and coffee.

"You're not half bad when you're away from school. I did some checking around and found out you really are pretty smart. What's your IQ, 180?"

"Closer to 195," I told her.

"And two doctorates, I'm impressed especially since one is in statistics. I plan on going into marketing after college dealing primarily with sales. No matter what the numbers say, if you have something someone wants, their going to buy it. I've looked at the surveys, trend samplers and all the other tools they now use but it all comes down to what's in, how it's priced and can the consumer afford it. And if it's a teenager they'll find a way to get the money if they want it badly enough."

She talked, I listened and imagined what she'd look like naked. She had undone another button on her shirt after bowling, saying she was hot, and a third when we sat down to dessert. She was doing it again, she's toying with me, but two can play that game.

"I had a wonderful evening, even bowling," I told her. "We'll have to do this again," I said kissing her on the cheek. "I'll call you," I said finally turning around and walking back to my car. God, I wished I had eyes in the back of my head to see the look on her face.

When I didn't call her, she called me on Thursday afternoon.

"I thought you were going to call me?"

"I was, but got tied up with posting grades and doing the prep work for the next semester; but that's all finished now."

"Good, maybe you'll be able to make some time for me now."

"She's taken the bait, give her a little line before setting the hook," I thought to myself remembering what my dad had taught me when we went bass fishing once.

"How about if I make you dinner Friday night. We can do Mexican here and then watch a move if you'd like?"

"Sounds great, I'll bring some Corona and a bottle of Sangria. You need anything else?"

"Nope, just yourself."

I picked up a pack of six condoms on the way to her place. I figured if I got lucky and she wasn't on the pill I'd be fucking myself up by not having them.

Dinner was fun especially after the second beer loosened me up. My upper limit was four but after three I took a cab. A DWI was something a professor couldn't afford. We cleaned up, I grabbed my third beer and she had her third glass of wine. The movie was bad and was starting to make me drowsy.

"Don't you fall asleep on me, I've got plans for you tonight," she said turning off the DVD player and kissing me. "I want to see how a genius makes love to a woman." Debby grabbed my hand and led me into her back bedroom. We undressed one another and she threw the comforter off the bed.

A waterbed. She had a free flowing waterbed; I didn't think they even made them anymore. I flopped on the bed, made a pretty big wave and watched Debby do a belly flop whose wave almost knocked me off the bed.

"Don't you just love it? I can make it warmer, colder and if you never made love on a waterbed you're in for a real treat." Then she proceeded to sucked my tongue out of my mouth as she tried to rip my dick off.

"Relax Deb, we've got all night; don't we?"

"As long as it takes lover." I took charge.

She didn't have huge breasts and basically she was average down the line, except for her sex drive; she wanted it all and right now. I licked and sucked on her shaved pussy and made her climax twice as I teased her pussy with two fingers. She was wet with sweat as she climbed on top and slipped me in. If I wasn't rock hard before I was now. I wasn't horse hung but did have a thick six inches that disappeared some where inside he she rocked and ground her pussy on me as I tweaked her clit.

"Now this is what I call dessert," she told me as she took my hands and put them on her breasts. "I'll tell you when to grab my nipples hard," she said while work she worked her own clit. Deb picked up the pace and I was close to cumming when she instructed me to do it now as she started to get off.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,296 Followers
12