Enough's Enough Ch. 01

Story Info
How many times can you save a woman from herself?
4k words
4.23
21.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RING RING!!!

"Hello."

"Hey, um, is John there?"

"This is John."

"Hey, John, it's Sara."

I sat there for a few seconds, utterly stunned. Sara had gone back to her abusive husband, again, several months back. I had gone to high school with Sara, and had been friends. High school was a rough time for me. New school coming from a worse time in junior high, I was at the lowest point in my life. Sara had been one of my closest friends early in high school, in a time I really needed friends. After high school, we had drifted apart until about 7 years later. We bumped into each other, and we hit it off almost right away. We'd dated for a little while, but she unexpectedly and suddenly broke it off.

I found out about 7 months later that she broke it off to go back to her abusive boyfriend. Of course, the reason I found out 7 months later was that she once again came round to try and hook up with me. I felt for her and took her in when she was trying to leave him. Of course, once again, we hooked up. I've always been a sucker for a damsel in distress. After a few months, once again she disappeared. This happened several times, and during one of these disappearances, she even married the bastard. Every few months, she'd decide that she wanted something better than an abusive husband and struggling to make ends meet, so she'd call me up. And being the sucker I am, I'd take her in for a few months.

This time, however, I was still angry after the last time. You see, everyone has their breaking point. Some people just take longer to reach it. This was the sixth time she'd called me up like this. Last time she even filed for a divorce, but before she could finalize it all, she went back again. Now, here she was calling me again. It always started the same.

Of course, this all took about a second to flash through my head.

"Hey, Sara. What's up?"

It's hard to sound uninterested and uncaring. Truth is, I still knew I cared, but I was still angry after the last time. I had spent a pretty penny trying to help her get on her feet. I still felt conned.

"Well, I did it. I left Brian."

Bullshit.

"Really? Good for you."

"Well, it's hard, you know. I don't really have any money. I'm staying with a friend from work."

"OK. So where are you working now? I know that you often worked for Brian with his construction business."

"I'm working at Wal-mart over on the south side. It pays crap, but I needed something. Brian's business was slow, what with the economy the way it is. So I got a job there to help make ends meet."

"Sure, I understand." Truth is, the economy didn't hit me too hard. I mean, don't get me wrong, my stocks and investments took a plummet, same as everyone else's. But I made good money in computers. I had always been fairly gifted on computers and worked as a Network Analyst. Top that off with a sizable inheritance from my parents and I was set pretty well. I had re-invested in some real estate that was doing well. I would buy places that were run down for rock-bottom prices, and then repair them and rent them out or sell them, depending on the situation. Right now, I was even living in one of the apartments I had been working on. It was an old independent living community that had closed down, and I was re-working it into becoming an apartment community.

"Well, I was wondering what you were doing later. Maybe I could come around and we could catch up or something?"

"Yeah, sure." I knew she was going to try and make off with whatever she could while she forgot about her problems for a while. I went ahead and gave her the address and told her to stop by in a few hours. I was going to sit and plan for a little while...

So right about now I should tell you a little about me. I'm in my late twenties and of above average build. I'm not some sexy guy who runs the bar rampant when he gets there. I'm 5'11" and just under 200 pounds. I guess I'm fairly muscular, since I hit the gym every morning before work. All in all, I think I'm fairly average. My friends tell me I'm anything but, and that I'm quite a catch, but I've got a pretty humble streak in me. Actually, I've got a low self-esteem when it comes to women. Anything else, I'm as cocky as they come. I'm just not that overtly social.

I was a tad overweight in my youth. Not that I was the fat kid. In fact, I was never the fattest kid in class. But I changed schools between 5th and 6th. The first day of school, the class bully came up and started in on my mother. Now I was always a momma's boy, so one good turn deserves another. I started in on his mom. He flipped, way more than I ever expected. Afterwards, the teacher pulled me out of class, and told me that when he was 5, the kid had found his mom after she committed suicide. I suddenly felt terrible and, instead of defending myself when he made fun of me, bottled it up. Well, kids are like sharks, and from that point on, they smelt blood in the water.

I changed schools in high school, which is where I met Sara. She was a tiny thing, being no more 5'4" and weighing maybe 100 pounds if she wore a heavy coat. She had (and still has) shiny brown hair that went straight to mid-back. I was new to the school and she liked me from the start. She wasn't too popular, but that was just fine for me. She developed a crush on me, swooning over my eyes; which, by the way, are the shade of a light blue sky (most women love the color). I didn't care for her in that way, and I tried to let her know that. Truth is I was still reeling from 3 years of hell. Junior high had me near suicidal. For a while, I thought about killing myself, but my friends, and particularly Sara, gave me something to keep going.

When I bumped into her a few years back, she looked about the same. She'd gained about 20 pounds, but at least half of it had to be in her breasts. She was flat as a board in high school, but she was up to a C cup now. I found out she'd had a baby, but had to give it up. Life was tough for her and I listened to her sob story. Of course, I learned later that this was just the first time she would lay it on me.

So now here we are...

I had been thinking about what I was going to say to her for a while now. I'd called up a couple of my friends, to mixed results. Most, of course, said to just tell her to fuck off and be done with it. However, a few had more sadistic thoughts. Not a one of them said to give her a real chance. Sometimes, you just got to do what your friends tell you.

I was stirred out of my reverie by a knock on the door. Of course, I knew who it was, but I had to go through the motions. I waited a few seconds and spied through the peephole. Sara was standing there with a giant over-stuffed handbag (which obviously had several outfits in it), and was dressed in a tank top that quite obviously showed of her cleavage. She wore what may have been the tightest pair of jeans she owned as well.

"Hold on a sec," I fiddled with the locks, giving myself a few last seconds to get my mind fully focused on the task at hand.

"Oh, hey Sara," I said as I opened the door. "Come on in."

"Hey John." Sara immediately came in and looked around. My apartment wasn't spectacular, as I didn't like to keep too much. I owned a house out in the suburbs: my parents' original place. I stayed there on occasion, but I usually lived in one of my apartments, as I oversaw the progress in my off hours. This apartment complex was nearly complete, as work was going on in on one of the other wings on some final touches. I would start renting it out next month, after I found a manager for it.

I lived pretty simply. I had a couch and a couple recliners. I had a flat-screen, since it was much easier to move. I had a few pieces of art up on the wall, things I've found and liked over the years. But I didn't keep a lot, no bookshelves. I've always been a techy kind of guy, so I had a few gadgets. My computer was hooked up through my entertainment system, so I never really needed to tote around too much.

Sara almost immediately walked over and draped herself on the couch.

"I've left him, John."

"Really? I mean, for real this time?" Of course, I knew she hadn't. Or at least, I didn't care anymore. But I felt that I had to go through the motions.

"Yeah. I found him with another woman. Again. This time, its for real. I mean, I know I've said it in the past, but I don't ever want to see him again. Its different this time."

I know I can't say it enough, but bullshit.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a couple beers. I figured she could use one, especially with the bombshell I was going to drop on her in a few minutes.

I walked back over and handed her one of the beers before sitting down in the recliner.

"That sucks. I mean, that sucks that he cheated on you again. Good for you that you've left him."

"Yeah. I just don't know what I'm going to do now. I mean, I'm staying at a friend's house, but her boyfriend really doesn't like having me over there."

"Yeah." I let the sentence end there. She sort of looked up at me, like she expected me to say more. I had, after all, always said more in the past.

"I don't know. I mean, I might be able to stay at another friend's, but I can't stay there more than a day or so either."

"That sucks." I knew what she was trying to lead up to, but I found it difficult not to smile. I could tell she was almost squirming on the couch. She even sat up and looked at her feet as she spoke. She didn't like not being able to get me to give everything to her. I could tell she was scared of it, but she just leapt for it then.

"Well, I was wondering if I could stay here. I mean, I would sleep on the couch."

Now I should mention, I had a significant warning of when she would come and go. She wouldn't sleep with me. Yes, we'd been active together in those months while she'd be in my life. But in the first and final weeks she'd be around, we wouldn't have sex. There wouldn't be an explanation as to why we'd stop, she just would. So once again, she was playing coy and acted innocent. Normally, I was the accommodating gentleman. This time, I wasn't.

"You were? Wow. So I don't hear from you in nearly 8 months and then you come back and want to stay with me?"

Sara lifted her head and looked at me. She was surprised and had a quizzical look in her face. I know she expected to just come back and for me to take her in with open arms. Fat chance.

"Well, Sara. I don't know. You left me pretty suddenly, and I've moved on." She instantly jumped to the conclusion, and I could tell from her eyes, that wasn't what I wanted. She needed me to be single. "No, I'm not seeing anyone, but you've dumped me several times. You left my life. Why would I take you back?"

She looked at me with the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. Usually, it worked one me. Not this time.

"Because we're friends, John."

"Were. You've left me enough times to wear that one thin. So now, I've got nothing vested in you. I've got no reason to have you in my life at all."

She sat there for a few seconds with a stunned look on her face. I took another swig of my beer and just sat there looking at her. I let that thought sink in for a few more seconds before continuing.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"What?" She looked up at me. I found it ironically hard not to smile at the look she gave, something akin to a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

"I asked, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. I guess I thought we were friends."

"Blow me, Sara."

"What?"

"You thought we were friends. Fuck off. You've used me for the last 5 years, off and on, and you want to just keep doing that. And I've let you get away with it so far, but no more." I should mention that I used blow me on purpose. I knew that she had a huge issue with blowjobs. She hated them. She flat out refused to give them. I knew this, and she knew I knew this, so took it only as the meaning to fuck off. Good.

"Listen, Sara. You want me to take you in. Well, blow me. You see, I mean that quite literally. You have a choice. You can either blow me, here and now, and maybe I will consider myself vested in you enough to let you stay, at least for now, or you can leave and take it as the meaning of 'fuck off'. Either way, I don't care."

I took another swig of my beer. She looked at me with hate in her eyes. I just sat there stony faced. I could almost see the wheels turning as she thought about her options.

"I'm not going to give you a blowjob, John."

"Ok, then leave."

I waited to see her standup, but she just sat there. She hadn't expected me to be that cut and dry about it. I don't know whether she expected to negotiate for something else or what.

She broke the silence.

"Maybe, um, we could just go to bed and talk about it later." She meaningfully looked at the bedroom door.

"No. Blow me or leave." I was waiting for her to snap and get angry. She always did if I ever tried to take the high ground with her. Most women, I find, tend to always try and turn it around so that it's the guy's fault. I knew it was coming now.

"Are you just some sick pervert? You think I'm just gonna fuck you and blow you just like that? Fuck you!" She actually stood up at this point. She was trying to build up a good head of steam. "I'm not some whore for you to play with! You know what, you can go fuck yourself, John! I thought we were friends! I come to you seeking genuine help and you try to lord it over me like you're so fucking special when you're just some perverted son of a bitch!"

Actually, she continued for a few more minutes. But through it all, I noticed something. Throughout her tirade, she never once took a step closer to the door that the chair I was sitting in. She never even looked at the door. Oh, she pointed to it, and threatened to leave, but never made the simple step towards it.

After a few minutes, she started to wind down. I wanted to let her blow off all of her steam. It was necessary, so I had to goad her a bit more.

"Are you finished?"

"Not even close you..." More yelling. I swear I was actually enjoying this, knowing that it all worked to my advantage. I realized right about now that this is how a cowboy must feel when he's breaking a horse. Weird.

After another minute or so, she lost steam. She just looked at me. She was still standing, but she was almost out of breath. I smiled at her. She look at me, sighed, and just sat down.

"Now, are you finished?"

"What the fuck, John?"

"Well, I've always told you, we have choices in life. You are faced with a choice. You can do as I ask, or you can leave. It's not that difficult. You want a place to stay. I don't care whether you have one or not, so it is your job to make me care."

She sat there for a few seconds letting the thought swirl around in her heard.

"Is there anything else I can do to get you to let me stay here?"

"No. Head or hit the road."

Sara sat there for a sec. Then, she slowly stood up. She started to reach for my hand and walk towards the bedroom.

"No. Right here. You don't get into my bedroom."

She stopped and let go of my hand. She looked around, and then started to get down in front of the chair.

"Um, before we start, could you go get me another beer, Sara?"

She got back up and walked over the fridge. She came back and handed me the beer. I opened it as she opened my pants.

I took a swig of my beer just before she took hold of my cock. Now this might just be worth it, I thought to myself. This is truly heavenly, getting a girl who absolutely hates to give head being forced to give it to you while you take a drink from a cold beer. White trailer trash guys do have something on the rest of us, I guess.

She looked up at me with questioning eyes. She hadn't yet started actually blowing me, and I knew she was scared to do so. I'm average in length, but I know I'm above average in girth. I've yet to find a girl that can fit her whole hand around my shaft. Sara was no exception, in fact, she was worse than most. She was deliberately stalling and I knew it.

"Well, that dick won't suck itself."

She looked up at me, and then down at my cock, and went for it. She took a deep breath and then took my head in her mouth. She choked almost right away. It was really a mental block of hers. She gagged and made quite a show of it. She jacked me off a little more and looked up at me.

"I don't know if I can do this, John."

"Well, the door's right there. You better try real, real hard."

She licked my shaft a few more times, building up the courage. She made another go. This time, she managed to get about an inch and a half in before gagging and choking. She looked back up at me. I took this moment to look at the wall and take a swig of beer. She took that as a signal to continue.

"Just remember, Sara, you're trying to convince me that I have a reason to help you. If you don't make me very happy, I might not keep you around."

She looked up at me. I had said that while she was right in the middle of attempting to take me in her mouth again. She choked especially loud that time.

"What do you mean, John? I thought if I blew you, you'd give me a place to stay?"

"Tonight, yeah. But if this is the best you can do, well..." I let it drift off. "Listen, Sara, maybe if you're really good, I'll consider giving you a place to stay for longer. Maybe. But if you aren't very good at this, well, 'interview', then there won't be a second chance."

She had stopped jacking me off even, and just looked at me. I loved seeing her wide-eyed with her hand (and slobber) on my dick. I couldn't help but smile.

"Please, continue."

Her hand started pumping me again, and she worked really hard at giving me head this time. She even managed to take me nearly 3 inches into her mouth. Don't get me wrong, I don't know if I've ever had a worse blowjob, but the sensation of forcing it on someone made it one of the best moments of my life so far.

After a few minutes, I felt myself start to come closer to orgasm. I knew what I wanted, but knew she would absolutely refuse. So, I wouldn't give her a choice. I slowly reached out my hand and placed it on the back of her head. She knew what was coming, and started to pull away.

"Sara, you came to me, remember?"

I pushed her head back down onto my member, and she swallowed it as deep as she could. She started to choke, and at that moment, I exploded. I felt her choke on my cum as I spurt into her throat. I knew she was gagging, but I kept her head there. I pressed her head down hard, probably harder than I should have. I felt my cock start to slip into her throat. As the last few spurts shot out, I felt her start to swallow instinctively.

I let up pressure and sat back and relaxed. She practically jumped off of my cock as I removed my hand.

"You're an asshole!" She glared at me.

"I'm an asshole who's going to give you a place to sleep tonight. Well, I will once you clean me up. You missed a spot." I pointed to some of the cum that was still on my tip. She looked at me, and wiped her mouth. Then she went back to lick it up.

After she licked it up, she went back over and lay on the couch. I took a loud breath and stood up. I walked over to the closet, and grabbed a blanket and a pillow. I tossed it over to her. I then went over to the fridge and got her another beer.

As I handed it to her, I gave her the key to the empty apartment next door.

"The apartment next door is empty, of course. You can sleep in there tonight. It has electricity and running water."

"I thought I was getting the couch!" She looked genuinely confused.

"No, I didn't say you were going to sleep in my apartment. God! You could run off with something valuable. No, you can sleep next door. After that, we'll see. Maybe, if you earn it, you can sleep in here on the couch tomorrow night.

12