Enslave Your Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
It was him.
1.4k words
4.24
20.9k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang and I could not pick it up fast enough. It was him. He told me to arrange time off the first part of February and I was to meet him at the Don Cesar Hotel in St. Petersburg Beach. Did he actually order me? Even more absurd is the fact that all I could say was to affirm the fact I would do so and without question. My whole body was tingling with excitement and the possibility that I would finally be able to let loose the darker side of my sexuality. He told me he would call to let me know the particulars. He would be attending seminars sponsored by his company and so I would be alone part of the time.

He called and told me to be there at 14:00. I asked what type of clothing to bring and he replied, "Casual," he then informed me he would be inspecting my choices of clothing. I felt very nervous but aroused.

The time came to pack for the week. What should I bring? Some things were obvious. I only wear thigh highs or stockings with a garter belt, thong panties, or none at all if I am wearing a dress or a skirt. There is something very arousing about knowing my pussy is so open and available. I tried to have something for every possible situation; red form fitting dress, black seamed stockings, off one shoulder top, everything I could think of.

The drive took almost two hours. My excitement was overwhelming. It was now 14:00 and my cell phone rang. He was calling to find out how far away I was since the appointed time had arrived. I told him I just entered the hotel parking lot. He said he saw me and to park over by him. I had chosen my sage green ensemble, complete with a duster and gold jewelry with burnt orange accents, along with three inch heels of gold brocade. I looked up and there he was, right at my door. I fumbled for the handle to open the door. He reached in, wrapped his arms around my waist and forced me to him. My god, how over powering this was! I just melted into him, my mouth hard against his, his hips pressing into me, his cock hard and urgently pressing against me. My pussy moistened yet again.

He checked us in as I stood by just mesmerized by everything about him. I watched his mouth move and it was all I could do not to throw myself on him and kiss him savagely. We were taken up to our room and he informed them that it would not be acceptable since it had two full sized beds. We desired a king. The only king sized beds were in rooms with a lesser view. He said the bed was much more important so they escorted us to another room. He tipped the bellboy and led him out the door.

He closed the door and walked to the bed and sat down. I reached for him and was going to kiss him but he grasped my hands and stopped me. He looked seriously at me and told me to undress. He uttered just the one word, "undress." I have never been told this so I laughed nervously and tried to kiss him again. He pulled my hands behind my back and smacked my ass with the palm of his free hand. He was not joking. Again he commanded me, "undress... for me." I did as I was told, apprehensively, but with complete arousal.

I kept my eyes locked onto His as I slowly removed all of my clothing down to my thigh highs. He sat there looking me over like some object he was inspecting for purchase. I felt somewhat degraded but as my pussy and nipples would reveal, I was very turned on by his demeanor. He turned me around and then grabbed my breasts, fondling them first gently, and then pinching my nipples. I instantly gasped and moaned. He pulled me closer and He licked my nipples as He groped my pussy and smiled. He told me that I let Him know that He was my Master and that i was His slut slave, my body was now His and He would use it any way He desired. He excited me so much that juice actually ran down my tanned thighs.

He stood and forced me over to the window. The curtains were wide open. He instructed me to stand as close to the window as I could so the people below us could see me in all my glory. I obeyed Him and became even more aroused seeing people in the distance, knowing they might look over at any time and see my nude frame in the window. He remained fully clothed and approached me from behind. He reached around me and again began toying with my nipples. My hips began to move involuntarily in accordance with the intensity of his nipple play. I desperately wanted to feel him inside me so I began to turn around intending to beg Him to fuck me. Oddly enough, I knew this was wrong even before I did it but I tried to turn anyway. He forced me against the window, pinning my arms above my head against the window pane. My breasts were pressed flat against the glass as he pressed against me from behind.

The heat from the afternoon sun was burning into my breasts. My nipples ached from being so erect. Suddenly, he was finger fucking my pussy and i wanted Him to finish me with His cock. The feeling was overwhelming and i realized that i was pushing myself back towards Him, offering myself to Him. The intensity of arousal was overwhelming and my eyes remained shut, drinking in this new found sexuality that was about to explode. He told me to open my eyes and look outside. Immediately i tried to push away from the window as i witnessed several people outside looking up at me. As embarrassed as i was, i was also turned on by my own exhibitionism and the fact that He was forcing me harder against the window and whispering in my ear what a slut i was and how much i enjoyed others watching me get fucked.

This turned me on immensely and my pussy was drenched and aching for Him to fuck me. He brought his fingers up to my mouth and i began sucking myself from His fingers and being watched from below. He then began kissing my neck and pressing Himself against me and pressing my body against the window. He asked me if i wanted to cum which i could barely get out an audible yes. He told me that I had to beg Him, so i began to concentrate and finally got out a breathy, "Please Master, may i cum?" He stopped and spun me around so that i was sideways to the window and bent me over a chair with my breasts hanging free.

Then i heard his pants unzipping and then the pain and pleasure wash over me as He rammed His cock in my pussy. A scream left my lips and then moaning and panting as he kept ramming my pussy harder and harder with my breasts being the only obvious sign to those outside just how hard He was using my pussy. Again i begged Him to cum. He replied by pulling my head back by my hair and calling me His slut and releasing guttural grunts which made me even wetter. Finally, He pulled back harder and told me to cum NOW. The release of my cum was with His release as well. It was more than i had ever fantasized about and it seemed that i would orgasm for an eternity.

Completely exhausted, i began to come down off of this sexual high and relax when He told me that i was not finished entertaining our friends below. He turned me towards Him and instructed me to clean His cock. The taste was like nothing i have known and it aroused me. He felt good in my mouth and then i felt his hands on my arms. He pulled me to him, kissed me and then closed the curtains. He is my Master and i am His slave. All is right with the world.