Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you DO like 'hard' better," he says as he puts the vibrators away.

Chapter Sixteen

"I think we need more toys," he said just before he went out of the house. He left you on a long chain attaching your ankle to the bed. You can reach the toilet and a little table that has some food on it. He was gone for about any hour. You were too tired to try to escape. When he got back, you heard him make several trips from out side to the spare bed room. There were a lot of sounds coming from that other room like pounding, power tools working on wood, chains rattling, and occasionally maniacal laughter. These sounds went on well into the night. You nod off to sleep listening to him build.

When you wake up, something isn't quite right. You've gotten used to being bound, so the fact that you can't move your hands or feet isn't to upsetting. What really gets your attention is that you are upside down. You are being held up by a wide leather strap around your waist, along with the straps on your ankles and wrists. The straps attach to the corners of a large, rectangular wooden frame made of four by four's, except the waist harness, which is attached to frame indirectly by chains. Your captor gives the frame a little nudge, causing you to spin upright. The wooden frame is attached to a larger wooden frame that allows it to spin end over end around axles in the middle.

"Now I can get to either side with just a little push," He says as he flips you back over upside-down and gives your ass a little bite. He bites it again and one of his fingers finds it's way into your pussy. He fingers you a moment and puts a hickey on your inner thigh, then pulls away suddenly, mumbling something to himself about that coming later. Licking his finger, he flips you back up to face him. Your eyes come to rest on the leather flail he pulls from his back pocket. If it was any larger you could call it a cat-o-nine-tails. He pops the palm of his hand with the flail and cracks a slight smile. He rubs the leather flail across your cheek, under your chin, and back up the other cheek. You feel the knotted leather strands sliding across your breasts and rolling over your nipples.

He gently flicks the flail at one of your breasts. Then at the other one. He snaps it a little faster, just barely grazing across a nipple. Snaps it again, on the other nipple. He does this several more time, taking turns on each nipple, snapping it a little harder each time. When the stinging bite of the flail doesn't seem like it could get much worse, he moves his aim and lashes across the entire tit, not just the nipple. Whipping his wrist back and forth, he puts scores of red streaks across both boobs, on both sides of each. The streaks turn to hash marks as he alternates between horizontal strikes to vertical strikes. After your tits are thoroughly marked up, he stops to give each a long lick ending in a little nipple pinch with his teeth.

You are then flipped over and he gives one of your thighs a long lick. A moment goes by with out anything else happening. Then another moment of nothing. You can't see him behind you. You don't hear him moving. A minute goes by. Then two minutes.

"SMACK!" You suddenly feel the sting of leather on your ass. He waited long enough to let your muscles relax a bit, causing it to sting more than if you were braced for the hit. "SMACK!" The flail strikes your as again, "SMACK!" and again, and again, "SMACK!" He whips relentlessly on your ass a dozen times or so then holds the flail up between your legs so the knotted tips of it's straps brush over you cunt. He pulls the flail suddenly down and, "SMACK!" on your ass again. He gingerly drags the flail across your pubic hairs and down your ass crack, then "SMACK!" again. He dangles the flail over your cunt again, the leather strips playing on your clitoris. "POP!" he slaps your ass bare handed while the leather flail was still teasing your pussy. He starts to twirl the flail in little circles all over your pussy and "POP!" slaps your ass with his hand again. "POP!" and again, "POP!" and again.

With a flick of the wrist, he gently pops your cunt with the flail, followed quickly by a bare handed "POP!" on your ass. He whips your cunt again, and again, each time followed by a "POP!" on your ass with his hand. whip, "POP!" whip, "POP!" "whOP!" he does both at once. "whOP!" and again, and again, "whOP!!" Then he gets a bit carried away and whips your pussy with real force, "SMACKPOP!!"

"Perhaps this is a little too intense, lets try another toy for a while." He flips you right side up and releases you from the frame. He leads you by the hands to a large dildo mounted on a narrow pedestal, at about waist level, pointed straight up. It's stand is cushioned and bolted to the floor. He binds your hands in padded shackles attached to a chain. The chain goes to a pulley on the ceiling directly over the rubber dick, then back down to an electric winch bolted to the floor. When the winch is activated by his remote control, you are raise by your wrists to the ceiling, dangling over the dildo with your legs on either side of it. When the winch is reversed, your weight forces the artificial cock into your cunt. He lowers you till its all the way inside you. He raises you up again, till just the tip of the dildo is inside you. The he lowers you again. He does this slow parody of fucking several times before setting down his remote while you are at the lowered position.

"This is just a LITTLE too slow", He says as he grabs the chain, between the pulley and the winch, with both hand. He pulls on the chain, raising you a couple inches, then lets go, causing you to fall those couple inches. He pulls on the chain enough to raise you to almost clearing the dildo, then lets go again, forcing it back into you suddenly. "Much better," he says as he does it again. And again. Then he raises you till the tip of the rubber dick it just out side, and drops you on it again. He raises you up an inch past that, and drops you again. Then a little bit higher, and drops you again. He keeps doing this till you are six inches over the top of the dildo before being dropped, having your pussy being forcibly filled by your own weight.

"This is fun, but it could be a little more fun," He says as he's attaching chains to your ankles. He fixes the ankle chains to the chain supporting you so that your ass is your lowest part. He spins you around, making the dildo inside you feel like it's rotating. The twisting chain starts to bind up upon itself, causing you to rise slowly as you spin. When you run out of momentum, you start to spin the other way, unbinding the chain and going back down. He slides a 'U' shaped table around the pedestal while you're spinning. The table is a level that allows his dick and the artificial dick to be at the same height, when he sits on the table with the dildo going between his legs, which he does after raising off the dildo with the winch. When he lowers you again, the rubber cock goes into your pussy, and the real one goes into your ass.

He uses the winch to raise and lower you several times, each time he lets out a little sigh of pleasure when his cock goes into your ass. Then he drops the remote and reaches out for the chain. He repeats the pull and drop routine like before, except that this time his dick is ramming up your ass while the dildo fucks your cunt. It doesn't take much raising and drop-ramming before you feel his warm fluid splurt up into your ass. You feel his hips buck slightly while the last bit of cum is pumped into you.

"I love toys," he say while removing you from your chains, "And you're the best toy I ever had." He pulls your body close for a passionate kiss, The slime from his cock rubbing in your pubic hair.

Chapter Seventeen

Another night in chains, another morning that starts around noon. You wake up to the smell of french toast. He sits you up in the bed and sets the tray on your lap, unbinding your wrists so you can eat freely. The french toast is sprinkled with confectioner's sugar, and has a strawberry on the plate for garnish. There's orange juice on the plate also, and a children's chewable vitamin pill. He sits down on the bed with you and eats off his own tray. "Eat well, we've got a lot of chores to do today," he says just before stuffing an over syruped piece of toast in his mouth.

When your done with breakfast, he dresses you (like a giant doll) in a french maid outfit. After he straps a collar around you neck, he tells you to pick up the breakfast dishes. Then he leads you, with a leash, down to the kitchen. The sink is full of warm, bubbly water. He hands you a sponge and sits down in a chair behind you. "Don't doddle, we've got a lot of chores to do today," he says as he smacks your (almost showing) ass with his hand. He sits in the chair, holding the end of your leash, staring at you while you do the dishes. "There is truth to that old Japanese saying that a woman looks her best when she's in the kitchen," He says as he reaches under you skirt to rub you ass. His finger slides past the lacey, black thong panties and into your pussy. He continues fingering you till the dishes are all washed, sliding his finger slowly in and out, rubbing your clit with other fingers. His thumb occasionally probing into your ass.

After the dishes are done, he takes you to the clothes washing machine. The machine is loaded with dirty clothes. "Those are a bit moist now," he says while licking off his fingers, " you should throw them in too." He slides off your panties and puts them into the washer. The center piece of the washer has a steel bolt screwed into it. The washer's lid has been taken off it's hinges. You also notice short chains hanging from the ceiling directly over the washer. He takes out a dildo with large rubber spikes all over it and screws it on to the steel bolt on the washer's center piece. "Well. Hop up," he says as he helps you climb onto the washer. He binds your wrists with the hanging chains. The chains are just the right length so that you can hang from them with you butt two inches over the washer. The newly attached dildo extends ten inches up. He makes you squat onto the dildo, with a foot bracing on either side of the washer. Then he starts the washer.

He watches with anticipation as the washer fills with water. When it's full, he grabs your ankles to make sure they don't slip when the washer starts it's twisting cycle. The dildo twists back and forth inside you. All the rubber spikes acting like messaging fingers. Those rubber fingers messaging your g-spot (and h-spot, and i-spot,...), deep inside you. Relentlessly tickling your insides. Occasionally he gets a little over zealous in his watching, and tries to give your clit a lick. He pulls back suddenly each time as a rubber spike hits his chin.

When the spin cycle start, it feels like your cunt is on fire from the friction. You can no longer feel each rubber spike rubbing you, they all turn into one rapidly pulsating mass burning inside your pussy. He holds his face near your cunt and sticks out his tongue to catch some of you juices that spray out. When the spin cycle is over, he leaves you hanging there, impaled, while he loads the drier. After he starts the drier, he goes to get a tray of ice cubes. He lifts you off the dildo and unscrews it from the washer, but still leaving you chained there. "Maybe that was a little too fast, this should cool it off," he says and bites the corners off an ice cube. He pushes the ice cube up into your pussy and starts to suck on you, drinking the water that melts out of your cunt. He puts another into you when that cube is all melted. He goes through the whole tray like that. Then he unchains you and leads you back to the kitchen.

"Time to mop the floor," he says and hands you a mop whose handle is about half too short. He fills a bucket with warm, soapy water and sets it on the floor in front of you. The short mop causes you to bend over very far while you mop, showing off your ass and cleavage well in that french maid out fit. "I could watch this all day, but I think that is bad for your back. Let's try it a different way," he says with a mischievous smile. He rolls a condom onto the end of the mop, "to keep away the splinters," he says. Then he slides the end of the mop handle into your ass. "Try it like that." He stays near you to steady you if you lose balance while using the mop in this unfamiliar way. You slowly start to get the hang of mopping with your ass. Just as you start to do it smoothly, he says, "this is taking too long."

He then picks you up and wraps you legs around his waist, sticking his dick into your cunt. Then holding onto your butt cheeks with both hands, he mops the floor with you, with the mop in your ass. His dick shifts around inside you as he turns corners and changes from pushing and pulling the mop around the floor. As he's just finishing the floor, he starts to cum, pulling out quickly to let the sperm hit the floor. "Could you mop up that last spot for me?" he says after he wipes your inner thighs off with a sponge. "And when you finish there, we have vacuuming to do."

Chapter Eighteen

A wet-dry canister shop vacuum cleaner is sitting in the living room. He sits you down on the couch. A bag of powder that was sitting on the back of the couch spills over you as you sit down. "Oops, I guess you need to be cleaned off now." He puts a small, round brush attachment on the vacuum hose and turns it on. He starts to vacuum the top of your head. You can feel your hair going up the hose, not being pulled too hard, more like a gentle massage. If it wasn't for the noise of the vacuum cleaner, the air rushing past your scalp might be very relaxing. The brush's bristles tickle your earlobes as his cleaning moves down. He unties and slides off the french maid uniform as he goes, vacuuming the powder off your shoulders and arms. The palms of your hands and in between your fingers seem unusually ticklish against the brush and the rushing air. One hand unconsciously massages the back of your neck when he leans you forward to clean down your spine.

When he leans you back, a slight lift and a quick jerk effortlessly removes the rest of your outfit. He lays you flat on your back and then proceeds to vacuum off your breasts. Your full boobs offer little resistance to the strong suction, getting pulled right up into the nozzle and stopping the air flow. He has to continually pull the nozzle completely away to get the air flowing again, causing your tits to stretch up and flop back down when the suction finally lets go. The bristles push hard into your skin as your breasts keep trying to go in that (relatively) small hose. He leaves the nozzle centered over a nipple for a few moments, then jerking it away suddenly, leaving a perfectly round hickey surrounded by hundreds of red dots of brush bristle imprints. He then does the same for the other breast, keeping the marks on them even. "Clean enough to eat off of," he say as he flicks his tongue across one nipple.

He moves the brush slowly down your belly, taking his time sucking the powder from your belly button. Your pubic hair momentarily entangle with the brush bristles just before being sucked into a standing up straight position under the nozzle. After swirling the brush through your hairs a few times, he moves on, past your hips, to your legs. He carefully covers every square inch of one leg as he moves down to your feet. It tickles a bit as he goes across the soles of your feet. He makes certain to get between your toes especially clean, licking between each one to test if all the powder was cleaned up. He then methodically cleans up the other leg. Slowly, your legs get spread apart as he moves up. Casually pushing your legs apart to get a better angle on cleaning your inner thighs. By the time he gets back up to your hips, your legs are completely spread apart in opposite directions. Then he starts applying the nozzle to your pussy.

The stiff bristles feel harsh against your clitoris. The strong suction feel harsher. The rushing air tugs hard against your clit, giving it a chill as your pussy's juices are pulled out and off. Having liquids sucked off your body has a cooling effect on your skin, sending tingles up your spine. He moves the nozzle around in fast circles, digging the bristles into your skin, pulling your clit this way and that way with the suction. While he's doing this, you feel something hard push inside your pussy. As it starts to twist, you realize what was pushed inside of you. It is the 'knife' attachment for the vacuum cleaner. Being much taller then it is wide, it causes drastic changes to the shape of your vaginal opening as he twists it around inside of you. Your juices flow through the odd shaped attachment, as he keeps twisting it inside you, while still circling the brush attachment(on the working vacuum hose) around your clit.

Without warning, you feel his dick slide all the way into your ass. He pulls out and slides it in again, leaning forward so his stomach pushes the knife attachment deeper into you. He stops twisting the attachment in your pussy so he has a hand free to steady himself as he pumps your ass. He thrusts in slowly and regularly so he doesn't lose control of the vacuum hose in the other hand. After a few thrusts, he stops and reaches forward to grab your arms. He wraps your hands around the brush attachment, pushing it down hard into your clit before he lets go. Then he braces himself with both hands and proceeds to fuck your ass, fast and hard. Each pounding thrust causes the knife attachment to plunge deeper into your pussy, your cunt's natural elasticity pushing it back out a little as he pulls back fore the next thrust. He keeps up his furious pace till he cums in your ass.

After he cums, he pulls out the knife attachment and puts it on the vacuum hose. He then places his slimy dick across your lips. "You suck up this mess while I clean up the other." While you lick and suck the cum off of his dick, he presses the knife attachment against your ass to suck up the cum that dribbles out. When everything is all cleaned up, he turns off the vacuum and carries you up stairs to your bed.

Chapter Twenty

Your alarm clock wakes you up. You open your eyes with out moving. You appear to be alone. Slowly, you turn your head from one side to the other. You are alone. You gently reach for your clock to turn off the alarm, expecting the resistance of chains. Your hands are unbound. You look down at your feet. No chains there either. There are no chains anywhere in the bedroom. You go to the bathroom to urinate. Still no sign of your captor.

When your done you go down stairs. Passing the spare room, you notice all his toys are gone. Searching the entire house, you find no sign of him or his toys. A glance at the calender reminds you that your vacation is over. You have to go to work today. You get dressed and go to the front door to go to work, unsure of what else to do. When you reach for the door knob, you remember the last time you tried to open it, and you hesitate. But it open normally.

You go through your entire daily routine like the last few days never happened. By the end of the work day, you begin to think that it never really happened, that it was all a dream, till some one you work with walks by by and asks, "New look?" Seeing your puzzled look, he points down at your skirt and you realize you put wore something much shorter then you ever would have worn to work before.

"It shrunk in the dryer," you spit out the excuse quickly and walk off to hide your blushing. When you get home you look through your clothes. Everything he bought for you is still there. You look under the bed and find the box in which he put the vibrators. On top of the toys is a single Violet rose and a note.