Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whether you would admit it or not, never forget that you enjoyed it all. Don't let these toys, or your beautiful body go to waste." A wave of heat passes through your body as you remember what he did to your body with these toys. You spend the rest of the evening trying to duplicate that feeling.

Epilogue

Sometime later in your life, when your nights of bondage are a distant memory, perhaps after you marry and have children, you may go shopping one day. Walking through crowded street, maybe pushing a stroller with a new baby in it, you feel some on brush against you, which isn't too uncommon when walking through a crowded street. But this man's hand lingers a little too long on your wrist. You feel cold steel wrap around your wrist and click tightly on. The man disappears into the crowd before you can get a look at him. When you look at your wrist, you see hand cuffs dangling from it. One cuff around your wrist, the other around a collar with a leash wrapped tightly around it. Unwrapping the leash shows that the collar is studded with diamonds.

There is also a tag on the collar: "This woman is my property. If found, please return..." There is also an address printed on the tag. Almost unconsciously, you begin making plans. You set up a baby sitter for a night and put on an out fit that is easily removed. When you get to the address on the tag, you almost knock on the door then stop for a moment in thought. Then you quickly put on the collar and knock with one hand, the other holding the leash, ready to hand it to whoever opens the door.

The door opens. A flood of relief and anticipation washes through your body as HE takes the leash, and with a mischievous smile, pulls you inside.