Enslaved & Degraded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the end of today's demonstration. Master Wolf," said Monique, "let's get this mess straightened up." I could see the floor clearly now and myself with ropes all over me. And to the side, a pair of legs in shiny black boots - Monique.

Wolf started unwinding the cord off of me and Julia. I could see his bare feet when he passed in front of me.

The floor was made of woods slats, cedar, so I presumed that I really was in some overgrown sauna.

I sat like a rag doll, exhausted, while my arms were released from my sides and re-tied together at the wrists behind me. Some kind of low-voiced conversation was taking place across the room but I couldn't quite make out any words.

Having worked on Julia for a while, Wolf unwound the ropes around my legs and stopped short at my crotch.

"Monique! Look at this," he called. By peeking through the gap in the blindfold, I realised in horror what he was referring to. There was cum, my cum spilled over the rope and my leg. I hadn't even realised that I had ejaculated in the midst of all the excitement. I saw Monique's gloved hand gather most of it up.

"Disgusting," she said. "Here, eat this you worthless fuck." With that, Wolf grabbed my jaw and held my mouth open while she smeared her hands contents into me. "Don't you fucking dare spit that out!" she warned me. Wolf brought a roll of electrical tape and taped my mouth shut. "You can swallow that or you can hold it in your mouth as long as you want for all I care."

She walked around to face Julia. "Wolf, there a similar mess over here. Look at it seeping out of her cunt. Disgusting. Come on, let's clean this properly."

They both stepped back. I heard a metallic squeaking sound from a few feet away, like a rusty chain.

All of a sudden an incredible rush of freezing water dropped on us from above.

I screamed through the tape and fell to the floor, no longer constricted except by my wrists and ankles as wave after wave washed over. I rolled around, crashing painfully into the bench and away trying to find someplace to hide from the onslaught. Finally, I just gave and lay there on the very edge of consciousness. The water slowed to a stream and then stopped completely.

I couldn't move. And to make matters worse I had obviously swallowed the load of my own cum. Not that I couldn't still taste it.

Lying on my side on the floor, I could see more of the room than I had before. I saw what had to be Wolf about ten feet away guiding a chain that was receding into the ceiling. The trigger for our water torture. Wolf was medium height with a muscular build. He seemed in his late forties or early fifties with silvery blond hair. He wore a black leather vest and a belt which held his knife and nothing else. His cock, now mostly flaccid, was still formidable and I couldn't help thinking that it had just been in my wife.

From where I was I couldn't see Julia but I could see Monique talking to someone just at the periphery of my vision. Monique was wearing the boots and gloves I had already noticed, a mini-skirt and a latex lace-up corset top. The man she was talking to was wearing an expensive looking grey leisure suit.

Though they were about fifteen feet away and talking in hushed tones, at least the man was, I was starting to make out words.

"...the schedule can only be moved so fast," Monique was saying.

The reply was inaudible.

"Yes, of course we'll move as quickly as we can. But we have work to do as well. We have to get today's tape... (inaudible) ... Don't worry. Everything will work out nicely. Trust us."

The man's reply was again inaudible. But familiar. I remembered where I had seen that outfit he was wearing. It was my friend Pete's.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Wolf abruptly rolled me over, "His blindfold is skewed!"

Then he pressed a cloth over my nose and I began to spin way, way away.

"Do you think he saw me?" said faraway Pete.

"I seriously doubt it," said faraway Monique, "Now the sooner we can..." And then her voice faded away too.

(End of Chapter Two)

12