Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player0
Player0
98 Followers

"Oh sweetie, all you have to do is ask."

And like that my mind absorbed a series of physical sensations that came so quick and so intense I probably would've emptied my bladder were it not for the fact that I was forced to do that earlier.

I was being tickled, as ridiculous as it sounds I felt overwhelmed, as even with the fact that I was in mortal danger being kidnapped, tortured and eventually murdered by vampires, the thought of being molested in this way by sexy older women who are also vampires was like a confluence of various fetishes I've held since I was a child forming into a perfect storm of sexual arousal.

"MORE, MORE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GAAHAAHAHAD MORE!!"

At my right foot the Southern Belle Veronica was giddy like a school, her nails danced on my sole while tongue danced between my toes, her mouth enveloping and suckling on them, licking in between them and using her teeth to nibble them into submission, she seemed to enjoy playing games with her victim, deliberately giving them enough room to squirm and torment them with her wicked fingernails. Wicked and wild was a very accurate of describing this woman, she was capricious with her actions, she licked, bit and scratch with wild abandon, like she was genuinely enthralled by what she was doing. As her tongue and fingers danced on my right sole it felt like a sexual act unto itself, I think I have to say out of all of the vampires she was the most pleasant.

My toes enjoyed the sensation of being in her mouth, a warm and blissful prison soaking in the pleasure liquid that swam in my captors' saliva. The saliva made every nerve it touched sing with arousal and sensitivity, her tongue started to grow longer and longer like a great snake, weaving itself between my toes and slithering itself back and forth causing a horribly ticklish effect. When she reached my sole she pulled my toes taunt and using her sharp, needle like fangs she dragged them over my sole like plucking the strings of a guitar, quick and precise with almost inhuman speed.

Devana sat at my left sole she was the exact opposite, I'm not sure how much saliva she put on her part but it wasn't very much; what she was doing was as painful as it was ticklish, her fingers scribbled and scratched, alternating the lengths of my sole that each stroke covered, she would slow or fast, teasing or extreme but always to torment my skin. Using one hand to pulls back the foot's skin taunt she attacked the skin and muscle not like a musician as the others did but like some kind of attack dog getting stuck into a piece of meat.

Her fingers were very cruel, pinching toes and parts of my flesh, she pulled my toes taunt with unnatural strength, using her fingernails to rake down my soles like a cat clawing at the curtains and then seeking out special weak points like at the very centre of my foot where the ball met the arch, she attacked them with equal parts precision and viciousness as her nails became tools of torture.

My breasts were being toyed with by Farah and Vanessa, the two lovers never stopped smiling at each other as they played with my upper body. Their fingers danced along my ribs as they played a well-practiced melody together, I think at this point my mind was too overwhelmed by everything else to really take notice; they poked and kneaded and scribbled with childish glee, they lovingly pressed and prodded each one of my ribs like a piano and then their fingers danced their way to my sides and armpits.

Like miniature ice skaters these demonic little fingers skittered across my skin, the light caresses and scratching might seem like nothing, but the nerves coating my sides erupted with lightning bolts of laughter exploding everywhere they traced. My armpits have always been sensitive, but these cruel, lecherous bitches showed them no mercy, their tickling differed from the others as they were trying to do some kind of deep muscle tickling, their fingers making sure to push their nails deeper and rougher into my skin like they were trying to bruise me.

And at my genitals sat Regina, gently tickling my hairless crotch and planting little kisses upon my labia, she barely did anything since it started, now she decided to join in. My clitoris was already erect and moist from all the attention my body received, it ached to be touched, it needed to be loved and Regina was happy to provide. She teasingly opened my labia with her two index fingers, using their nails to tickle her way into my flesh, playing ever so with the flesh surround my vagina, leading up a pair of her index and middle fingers inserting themselves inside me and from there she knew exactly how to touch, what points on my G-spot her wicked fingernails needs to tickle and scratch and massage to bring me closer and closer to the edge.

My clitoris felt the loving embrace of her mouth, she happily engulfed the engorged organ into her mouth, and she immediately began to play with it, using her serpentine tongue to wrap around my clit and then each loop moved of its own accord, like being mummified and having the wrappings grind against you. Her tongue seemed to pump through more of that pleasure giving saliva, not that it was needed, having my clitoris engulfed by these malevolent coils was more than enough as each bump and brush of their texture was bringing closer and closer and closer!!

My gave out right there and then, I must've sprayed Regina in the face with my vaginal juices, they were probably murder me in the most grisly and perverse way possible, but I didn't care at this point, just now felt like every cell in my body had an orgasm, I wasn't losing consciousness but transcending it, it was like the universe itself opened to a new world of beauty and safety where I would never suffer ever again.

And then I woke up, to five smiling faces, thankfully their fangs had been sheaved.

"My, that was quite an impressive, you made an excellent dinner, our last guest wasn't nearly generous with her sexual energy; you must've been quite pent up without any real outlet."

As Regina spoke to me the only thing going through my head was 'please don't eat me, please don't eat me, please don't eat me'.

"Admit it sweetheart, what we did fulfilled every fetish you must have in that adorable little brain of yours."

"Are you going to kill me now?"

"Kill you? Sweetie let me ask you a question, if you could live on only one thing for the rest of your life which would you have? Would you have milk that you can have as much as you want as long as your cow lives or slaughter that cow to live off beef for a day and then go to the trouble of finding a new cow?"

"Oh god no, please don't."

"A slave to the Lesbian Vampire Cougars, don't you just want to touch yourself to the thought of that? I know you have before."

I started crying, this was the end of my life, these women were going to using as cattle and there's nothing I could do stop them. As I cried the women chuckled at my expense, no doubt looking forward to the coming days when they could 'milk their cow'.

(To Be Continued)

Player0
Player0
98 Followers
12